Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:34:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:48:37 AM

I wonder why people aren't seeing the value and potential in Sphere Social platform. The team has a lot planned out for the project. I'm afraid the poor funding might hamper the progress of the project. The team would need huge funds for marketing if they want to be of interest to users of existing social networks. Anybody knows If the project will continue regardless of how much is raised?
Social media is a common niche, and there are a lot of competitors, so this is actually a tough competition and i hope the sphere team have planned some good new innovation and ideas for the platform.
We cant expect there will be many people come when sphere's progress is still small and its still a basic social media.
But they already hit the softcap anyway.

Well the future will show if they can get a major share. At least in crypto they will have good chances but for the regular users we will have to wait if the word will spread enough.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:14:57 AM

I wonder why people aren't seeing the value and potential in Sphere Social platform. The team has a lot planned out for the project. I'm afraid the poor funding might hamper the progress of the project. The team would need huge funds for marketing if they want to be of interest to users of existing social networks. Anybody knows If the project will continue regardless of how much is raised?
Social media is a common niche, and there are a lot of competitors, so this is actually a tough competition and i hope the sphere team have planned some good new innovation and ideas for the platform.
We cant expect there will be many people come when sphere's progress is still small and its still a basic social media.

Well the future will show if they can get a major share. At least in crypto they will have good chances but for the regular users we will have to wait if the word will spread enough.

Social Media is a saturated market whether it is done through a blockchain or not. Even Facebook is losing users in drove. If Sphere doesn't pitch more on the virtue of their trading platform, it will not gain too much momentum.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:29:22 AM

Social Media is a saturated market whether it is done through a blockchain or not. Even Facebook is losing users in drove. If Sphere doesn't pitch more on the virtue of their trading platform, it will not gain too much momentum.

that's how they will start. they will gain a foothold in the crypto space and expand from there.

Embat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 501

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:40:11 AM

To attract new users you have to come up with something unique and be one step ahead of everyone.

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:49:44 AM

To attract new users you have to come up with something unique and be one step ahead of everyone.

True, something new and not the usual
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:08:10 AM

agree with this and in particular there is also to face the problem that the market is pretty much saturated with social media platform, so it's hard to carve in your space

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:40:42 AM

agree with this and in particular there is also to face the problem that the market is pretty much saturated with social media platform, so it's hard to carve in your space

They don't need to become bigger than Facebook though. A couple of million users around the world would be a fantastic start. As people start to make money off the market place word of mouth will let the platform grow.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:35:42 AM

That is unfortunately true. But facebook and Instagram for example are losing people, especially professionals, because they change the algorithm too often. This could be a chance.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Ev_SM

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:19:04 PM

tell me when your token will be traded on exchanges? and on what? Are negotiations already in progress? Tell me, in which country are you registered?
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:42:05 PM

tell me when your token will be traded on exchanges? and on what? Are negotiations already in progress? Tell me, in which country are you registered?

The company is registered in the UK, they have an office in London.
As for the exchanges, the token should be trading only after the ICO is over. Usually, details are not announced beforehand.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:52:15 PM

I always have to write this hshah,  anyway,  since it's An erc20 will be traded for sure on forkdelta and idex plus whatever dex exchanges are in development right now

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:59:43 PM

I always have to write this hshah,  anyway,  since it's An erc20 will be traded for sure on forkdelta and idex plus whatever dex exchanges are in development right now

Yes, there's EtherDelta, if it works, ForkDelta and Idex. These exchanges are a bit more inconveniant to use than normal exchanges but you can get tokens very quickly after an ICO.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:00:22 PM

That's the decentralized exchanges. I guess people are asking about the centralized ones.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:03:02 PM

That is unfortunately true. But facebook and Instagram for example are losing people, especially professionals, because they change the algorithm too often. This could be a chance.

I do hope Sphere team will develop some kind of killer features and make it big and go mainstream! Smiley

That is probably the hope of ico participants
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:25:16 PM

I do hope Sphere team will develop some kind of killer features and make it big and go mainstream! Smiley

That is probably the hope of ico participants

Unfortunately, the timing does not lead to large fundraising, many people fear for the moment of encryption, just look at the values of Btc, ETH, and other large currencies. But few know that the moment is ideal to buy and invest, providing us with many future gains
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:02:37 PM

As for the exchanges, the token should be trading only after the ICO is over. Usually, details are not announced beforehand.

don't think about market first. if sphere can't give something better than other social media platform, price will be lower than ICO price and useless i think.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:51:51 PM

don't think about market first. if sphere can't give something better than other social media platform, price will be lower than ICO price and useless i think.

the price might be lower at first but if the dev's stick to their roadmap it will increase substantially.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:02:29 PM

the price might be lower at first but if the dev's stick to their roadmap it will increase substantially.

Stick with the roadmap and make necessary updates will be required if sphere wanted to survive as long as possible. This is what we want. Working platform for a longer time means price can be up gradually and in a steady path.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:10:01 PM

Oh yeah I was able to download the apps, and it looks promising, for sure it will be like facebook, twitter etc.
I hope not, in Facebook you arent able to find recent postings, and you cant search for some topic.
Its their strategy to protect themself for stealing data, I think.
But it is terrible to use.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:04:12 PM

We have already published this beta product app, I don't think this project will fall on debut.  Looking forward to performance on the exchange market

Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: