Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:44:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:09:00 AM

I have been involved in this project for a long time!Tell me, when will the ICO be completed and the earned tokens will be sent to the wallet?
The ICO will end on April 9th, 2018 but i dont know about the token distribution ,  maybe a few days after the ICO ended.
A very very long ico... i remember when they started... it is definitely not good to make so long tokensale and promo campaign, everyone are already tired of them, and they didn't even do something serious till now..i'm disapointed.

Well I guess having a long ICO gives ample time for developers to fully improve the platform, so by the end of ICO they will have more good news to share about the project.Imho.
This is exactly what I was trying to say about their time line. In my honest opinion this could allow them to develop whole platform without having to rush

the only issue here is that initial investors might be wary of waiting and some people might not invest at first.

I don't think it will be an issue as its very common nowadays to have a multi stage ICO's. I think investors are getting used to it.
Yeah, also think they multi stage ico are getting much more population, maybe even too Popular
I think that has a lot to do with the current market situation where the bitcoin keeps falling.
This is quite possible, but what, when BTC is falling further for some time. You cant know this.
The best thing is to have a manager, inform people on a regular basis and develop your product to a usable stage.

Doing a long ICO is good if you do marketing to attract new investors during the ICO phase.
Regarding the BTC volatility, it would be nice if they adjusted the amount of tokens you get so that early investors don't feel bad when BTC drops.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:16:33 AM

It takes 21 days to create a habit and 90 days to create a lifestyle! Are you ready?  Grin

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:20:48 AM

Having reached at soft cap makes sure that development will be carried on whether the maximum targeted amount is achieved or not. That 16.6% of the hard cap indicated that they should be sitting on more than $6.5 millions of dollars by now. Sphere has shown approach to solve many things which other social networking didn't take serious in past.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:56:11 AM

Is there any update about how much Sphere raised so far?

According to the counter on the website, they raised 16,6% of the hardcap, don't really know how much it is in ETH or USD.

Then it hasn't changed over the last days. Hope they can get a bit more.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:50:09 AM

According to the counter on the website, they raised 16,6% of the hardcap, don't really know how much it is in ETH or USD.

3 weeks more till the end, hope also they can raised more.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:35:19 PM

IF ETH drops even more it will be cheaper to buy tokens. That could help.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:21:56 PM

In that case that is better for investors but worst for the project because they would collect less money.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:07:05 PM

In that case that is better for investors but worst for the project because they would collect less money.

Yes and if the price drop even deeper maybe the cap should be evaluated since the money they get will be below the plan.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:12:30 PM

I am still hopeful it's gonna recover in the next couple of weeks.
To be honest, I don't think they will manage to raise a significant amount till the end of the sale? so probably no point of revising the softcap/hardcap.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:48:56 PM

To be honest, I don't think they will manage to raise a significant amount till the end of the sale? so probably no point of revising the softcap/hardcap.
I thought that the Team could have problems with the ETH values but, stopping to analyze, they will have a recovery of this amount in the next rise of the market, of course, it should not be long
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

I thought that the Team could have problems with the ETH values but, stopping to analyze, they will have a recovery of this amount in the next rise of the market, of course, it should not be long

maybe they should extent the time it takes for the sale, till the market recovers.

sambuki

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:01:41 PM

I think the team have a way to handle this situation. And I wish the major price of crypto will rise up again.
easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:49:03 PM

ETH is terrible dropping today. It is more profitable to join #Sphere ICO these time.
Cheers!
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:49:11 PM

i hope that in the near future the value of eth and of the tokens erc20 will return to decent values ​​if not i foresee difficult times not only for sphere but for all the ico in general...
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:08:16 PM

i hope that in the near future the value of eth and of the tokens erc20 will return to decent values ​​if not i foresee difficult times not only for sphere but for all the ico in general...
Well, people said that would happen after the Chinese new year, now people say it's gonna be later. It should be, almost nobody doubts, but it will be when it will be. Probably by the end of the year))
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:42:07 PM

Well, people said that would happen after the Chinese new year, now people say it's gonna be later. It should be, almost nobody doubts, but it will be when it will be. Probably by the end of the year))
You have to take into account, that after the new year people dont have money. It needs at least 1 month to get new money from their work and sometimes, if you made debt for the party, first you pay back the debt, before you invest in crypto. The other events (banning, hacking, OEC hearing, speculation about regulation, FUDing from politician and banks) also had a big impact on the market. Now we need to find stabilization, before FOMO can rule again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:25:42 PM

You have to take into account, that after the new year people dont have money. It needs at least 1 month to get new money from their work and sometimes, if you made debt for the party, first you pay back the debt, before you invest in crypto. The other events (banning, hacking, OEC hearing, speculation about regulation, FUDing from politician and banks) also had a big impact on the market. Now we need to find stabilization, before FOMO can rule again.

The fall of the market lately has scared many people.Indeed it is also due to the new Chinese year, but there may be other causes.
It will come back, but we certainly do not know the date.There are many speculations.
There has been speculation, and that the entire Crypto-coin market is steadily declining, and that it will not return soon, or perhaps never.
As far as I saw, projects still appear, the world is still investing. It really affects us as well as our projects. but I think it will be okay

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:28:08 PM

The fall of the market lately has scared many people.Indeed it is also due to the new Chinese year, but there may be other causes.
It will come back, but we certainly do not know the date.There are many speculations.
There has been speculation, and that the entire Crypto-coin market is steadily declining, and that it will not return soon, or perhaps never.
As far as I saw, projects still appear, the world is still investing. It really affects us as well as our projects. but I think it will be okay

I don't think it is because of chinese new year. We are in a bearish market and it will continue for some time. We will think that like bullish times that it won't ever end and one day it will end.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:52:45 PM

I don't think it is because of chinese new year. We are in a bearish market and it will continue for some time. We will think that like bullish times that it won't ever end and one day it will end.

I hope it will end soon. I have some friends that took a loan from the banks for crypto related investments, now they are all in loss and also paying some interest.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:54:04 PM

I am going over the white paper and notice that at chapter 9 MARKETPLACE, the function of the SAT is explained as a payment utility for products your social platform relation has put for sale. It is a payment mechanism embedded in the Sphere social platform, but how different is that to sending a paypal payment request about a facebook based sale post? Is it for the convenience or to stimulate the demand for SATs?

Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: