Bitcoin Forum
January 21, 2019, 04:44:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 21904 times)
lobat999

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

Im impatient to see how much sphere will raise. I think that a lot of people are interested by sphere, social network is a big industry, and décentralisation is a mandatory for the future of this industry I think.

I think Sphere will naturally evolve into a robust platform and will be able to satisfy its users in the near future. Imho.

▄█▄             ▄█▄             ▄█▄
███             ▀█▀             ███
███                             ███
███▄███████▄▄   ▄█▄   ▄▄███████▄███
████▀▀   ▀▀███  ███  ███▀▀   ▀▀████
███        ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌        ███
███         ███ ███ ███         ███
███        ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌        ███
████▄▄   ▄▄███  ███  ███▄▄   ▄▄████
▀██▀███████▀▀   ▀█▀   ▀▀███████▀██▀
                ▄▄█████▄▄   
              ▄███▀▀ ▀▀███▄
             ▐██▀       ▀██▌
    ▄▄█████▄▄███         ███
  ▄███▀▀▀▀▀█████▄       ▄██▌
 ███▀       ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▐██▌         ▐███▀█████▀▀
███           ███
▐██▌         ▐██▌
 ███▄       ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀█████▀▀

▄█▄
███
███
███▄▄█████▄▄
█████▀▀▀▀████
███▀      ███
███       ███
███       ███
███       ███
▀█▀       ▀█▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
king_of_alts

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:51:00 PM

When does their tokens list on exchange? And what exchange are they listed on? Huh. What is the price of SAT on ETH now? Cool.

Usually tokens get listed on exchanges after the ICO is over and which exchanges it's gonna be trading on isn't also announced in advance. As for the price of SAT, it's not linked to ETH but to USD. 1 SAT = 0,14 USD

You'll most likely be able to buy on ForkDelta as soon as the tokens have been distributed. I expect it to be after the ICO as well.

Just after ico, forkdelta mostly offers the cheapest prices nowadays. Too many weak hands and very bad market right now.

Still it is not a sure thing.

It's good to see a nice alternative to the good old hated Etherdelta. Especially as Etherdelta even scammed people with an ICO.

is forkdelta has their own smartcontract? as i know, forkdelta use ED smart contract

Yes, they use the ED smart contract so that people don't have to move their tokens out of ED.

areschen

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:20:53 PM

When does their tokens list on exchange? And what exchange are they listed on? Huh. What is the price of SAT on ETH now? Cool.

Usually tokens get listed on exchanges after the ICO is over and which exchanges it's gonna be trading on isn't also announced in advance. As for the price of SAT, it's not linked to ETH but to USD. 1 SAT = 0,14 USD

You'll most likely be able to buy on ForkDelta as soon as the tokens have been distributed. I expect it to be after the ICO as well.

Just after ico, forkdelta mostly offers the cheapest prices nowadays. Too many weak hands and very bad market right now.

It's good to see a nice alternative to the good old hated Etherdelta. Especially as Etherdelta even scammed people with an ICO.

is forkdelta has their own smartcontract? as i know, forkdelta use ED smart contract

yes, they use same smart contract. You can see the same order both on the ED and ForkDelta

batako

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:46:11 PM

Yes, they use the ED smart contract so that people don't have to move their tokens out of ED.

Forkdelta is a new thing for me and never try it before. But it seems more and more people talk about it and that inspire my curiosity to try it. But I wish SAT will be listed on the well known and bigger exchange after the token sale period end.
matjas

Activity: 546
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:28:47 PM

Yes it would be good if they mention what kind of specific social platform they want to build
Actually this really looks like facebook for now, the differences are its decentralized and it will have a marketplace.
Lets see what will it be when they are ready to develop new features.

Facebook also has a marketplace. I hope they gonna change the interface a bit, because I'm personally not fond of Facebook and I'd like something different. Maybe they gonna implement some changes after the end of the sale.

Rigorous

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:31:40 PM

what are in the end the main competitors of Sphere within the Crypto world ?

Steemit I suppose.

What about decentralized social networks outside of the crypto world? Has any of them ever gotten any traction?
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 350
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:06:13 PM

Steemit I suppose.

What about decentralized social networks outside of the crypto world? Has any of them ever gotten any traction?

No.. and I don't think any of them will offer something better than the ones already here. Even steemit is not that popular in many parts of the world.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
aveon

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:37:52 PM

Steemit I suppose.

No.. and I don't think any of them will offer something better than the ones already here. Even steemit is not that popular in many parts of the world.
No one can predict what will happen if the plans are or are not fully realized, the outcomes of all of this, and even the situation in the cryptomarket. Sphere seems to be having competitive advantages over its rivals in the future, but no one can guarantee that. We can only hope, invest, and give our feedback

Frank37

Activity: 644

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:49:24 PM

Forkdelta is a new thing for me and never try it before. But it seems more and more people talk about it and that inspire my curiosity to try it. But I wish SAT will be listed on the well known and bigger exchange after the token sale period end.
Forkdelta is like etherdelta, it is not so easy to use, but you can sometimes grap coins cheap. Try it with a few amount of coins.You can use metamask, it makes it easier to trade, there are some videos available, so you can learn it step by step.

║║
║║
▬▬ ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ▬▬

║║
║║
mandibleclaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:52:00 PM

Steemit I suppose.

I think that Steemit is basically medium with some incentives and I must say that it's pretty popular among crypto enthusiasts, or prove me that I'm wrong otherwise Grin

rjp55

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:05:38 PM

Usually bounty hunters dump their tokens and crash the value of token so forkdelta shouldn't be used as a indicator for ICOs.

AIDUS
  ▼▲
▼▲
▼▲
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
  ▼▲
▼▲
▼▲
  PRE-SALE START
11 DEC 2018
belechau

Activity: 560

Bridging the gap between traditional and decentral

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:13:28 PM

Usually bounty hunters dump their tokens and crash the value of token so forkdelta shouldn't be used as a indicator for ICOs.
Indeed, ForkDelta has potential for a good initial volume, but one can not evaluate the potential of a token for that flow, many weak hands operate on FD, and the official listing takes time to happen

gdm41

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:23:35 PM

I ve received a mail and not sure if its fake:

"Hello sphere members,

we need your login detail to send your balance in round 2 which end in 2hrs so please hurry up.

our support system is crashed we are contacting you all through gmail. their was error in your transaction (according to system information your login details are wrong)  so please send your login detail in given pattern

username(email):

password:

as soon as we receive your login information we will send you a link with in 24hrs.

send your login information as soon as possible so that you can withdraw you SAT in this round 2

or else you will loose your balance and account ."

Is this legit?
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:26:09 PM

Indeed, ForkDelta has potential for a good initial volume, but one can not evaluate the potential of a token for that flow, many weak hands operate on FD, and the official listing takes time to happen

Do you think forkdelta will turn out better?
BY_ATOM

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:29:53 PM

what do you guys think a good number of users would be? How much do they need for a successful start?
100k active users would be great. If they aim for the crypto community 50k would be enough to. The most important thing will be that people are active.
Yes, you are right, if the community consists of people aimed at cryptocurrency, it will be the largest network in the world. The popularity of the project will grow every day!

rjp55

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:32:48 PM

I think after investing in ICOs people should wait for official listing to get their desired returns, lots of people are selling their investments for to get rid of some losses but keeping tokens for long term is good than selling imo.

AIDUS
  ▼▲
▼▲
▼▲
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
  ▼▲
▼▲
▼▲
  PRE-SALE START
11 DEC 2018
the_donald

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:34:22 PM

I think after investing in ICOs people should wait for official listing to get their desired returns, lots of people are selling their investments for to get rid of some losses but keeping tokens for long term is good than selling imo.

I agree, but it really depends on the project. if it's a good one, then hodling is a good idea.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:40:12 PM

Round two will end in a day. It is better to start to join now than later cuz we will get bigger bonuses. Don't waste this good offers!
There is always a great adhesion at the end of each bonus, People seem to expect the initial results to join, I prefer to buy at the beginning of the best bonuses and gradually increase the portfolio, according to the success achieved, in Sphere sure there is a long reach already, that ease my decisions, congratulations for the work done so far
I think that many are waiting for the results of the previous rounds and only after that will make a decision on investment. That's right!

PECULIUM
[[ AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS ]] (http://peculium.io)
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:19:45 PM

I agree, but it really depends on the project. if it's a good one, then hodling is a good idea.
You are right about that but it's not that easy to find out which project is good and which is bad. Many projects benefit from hype and everybody thinks it's a good one but instead it' often just hot air.

mr.robot8

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:23:06 PM

A referral system may be beneficial most of the times but handling it smartly is a tough task to do. I hope sphere team have planned something different to attract new investors as the market is really low right now.

In social media you refer your friends even without incentives . If the platform is good , people will flock in

true, but Sphere has a tough road ahead getting mainstream attention. they have to use all available tools at their disposal.

That's true, we all know how hard it is. Try to get your friends to switch to a new messenger app for instance.  Cheesy
I think Sphere can do it though.
You are right to force people to change something familiar is very difficult. Therefore, you will need to make a lot of effort that would lure people to the platform!

A lot of people diverting from WhatsApp to Telegram. So if people convinced that the other app is better they can switch easily. Happened before icq to msn, mypsace to facebook  etc.
Personally, the Telegram interface is not very convenient for me. I'd love to give it up, but most of my friends use it. I think if Sphere gives me a great alternative, I'd be happy to switch to her.

Telegram and WhatsApp are altogether different beast from Sphere. This project is more in keeping with facebook - the only surviving social network from 2000s.
i also believe that the only true antagonist between the myriad of social is facebook and only because it has a large number of subscribers, you know already the name of some exchange on which the tokens will be listed?

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.