Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:13:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:56:05 PM

Round 3 will end in 7 days. And I can't find the information regarding how much money already gained so far. I wish they will update the site with the adequate informations.

ETH has dropped a good amount over the last days but it can go up again. Can't you check the smart contract for how many ETH they have received?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:59:46 PM

Dear manager, tell me that for cutting the rates 2 times since last week, so you will not go far on deception. And 2 questions. The site shows 16.6%. According to the enterscan
85.764718631041 ETNER, which is about 3%
There are also other payment options, you can even buy SAT with credit cards.
I think etherscan will only show the payment/transactions with ETH.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:43:36 PM

Dear manager, tell me that for cutting the rates 2 times since last week, so you will not go far on deception. And 2 questions. The site shows 16.6%. According to the enterscan
85.764718631041 ETNER, which is about 3%
There are also other payment options, you can even buy SAT with credit cards.
I think etherscan will only show the payment/transactions with ETH.

Well I guess they should put in figures on how much was raised for every payment option in order for the community see it and dismiss any doubts.

I'm sure they gonna do it after the sale is over. There are three more weeks till the end, have some patience, guys.

yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:45:36 PM

Will Sphere be the star of the next generation of social media? The project's ICO is over in a few weeks, and interested investors can think about it.
HuyenTKB9

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:51:27 PM

SAT token sold quite slowly. Only about 17% was sold out until now
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:09:13 PM

There's no need to panic so far, there is enough time left. The market is very unstable and still downtrend, so we are to consider that.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:11:43 PM

There's no need to panic so far, there is enough time left. The market is very unstable and still downtrend, so we are to consider that.

There is already a market improvement and it seems continuous, there are certainly many potential investors waiting for the best moment, Sphere already has a place in your thoughts now, we only hope for a stability in the current market, and we will see a better performance of ICO
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

Indeed, investment in Sphere's project is locked in USD, now that the market is in a dip, people might not want to use their crypto's just yet

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:17:44 PM

Indeed, investment in Sphere's project is locked in USD, now that the market is in a dip, people might not want to use their crypto's just yet

well, there is still plenty of time left. Maybe ETH will rise again.
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:22:17 PM

Wish the current G20 event will give a good news for crypto hence the passion will increase again.
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:52:45 PM

Wish the current G20 event will give a good news for crypto hence the passion will increase again.

we all hope this. this week i hope we will have a lil bit more clarity.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:48:07 PM

We were all expecting a fud but it didn't happen like we expected to.

It even started a uptrend i hope it continues.

rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:52:30 PM

I think its safe to say that cryptocurrencies will gain momentum in following days after G20, after that people will be more eager to invest.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:58:09 PM

I think its safe to say that cryptocurrencies will gain momentum in following days after G20, after that people will be more eager to invest.

I agree, the markets have already started to pick up again. good times are coming.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:06:27 PM

Your work is only a part of your life! Don't ever confuse them!

rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:09:00 PM

I agree, the markets have already started to pick up again. good times are coming.

my blockfolio app are all green for the first time after 3 months Smiley

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:58:39 PM

There's definitely room for a well run decentralized social media, but, the lack of communication is not a good sign for a social media type project.

You are right about this.

If they can't communicate well how can they handle social media platform?

Poor outreach to the community during the ICO is not a great sign to see indeed, but I wouldn't be so quick to correlate that to the capabilities of the developers
I think that a Manager who is responsible for communicating with the community hired person and not part of the team. And apparently this Manager is very bad at his job.

Do they hired a manager ? I have never seen one in this thread as far as i can recall, which is a crucial mistake as a social media platform lacking in communication with the community in here.
Usually the one who creates the subject and is a Manager in communication with the community. But I'm really starting to be a little worried about the fact that there is no feedback(

Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:27:52 PM

There's definitely room for a well run decentralized social media, but, the lack of communication is not a good sign for a social media type project.

Poor outreach to the community during the ICO is not a great sign to see indeed, but I wouldn't be so quick to correlate that to the capabilities of the developers
I think that a Manager who is responsible for communicating with the community hired person and not part of the team. And apparently this Manager is very bad at his job.

Do they hired a manager ? I have never seen one in this thread as far as i can recall, which is a crucial mistake as a social media platform lacking in communication with the community in here.
Usually the one who creates the subject and is a Manager in communication with the community. But I'm really starting to be a little worried about the fact that there is no feedback(

It sounds unbelievable that a social media platform has such a bad communication. But people are not going to use the platform because of their communication but because of how it works.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:41:25 PM

It sounds unbelievable that a social media platform has such a bad communication. But people are not going to use the platform because of their communication but because of how it works.
It may be that they are very good on technical aspects of platform but they don't have enough social skills
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:42:39 PM

The market gradually began to return to its normal state. I think we need to wait a little longer and everything will be fine!
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: