Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:23:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:07:20 PM

Woa 20% is a lot, I think that it's the first time that I see a referral bonus of this magnitude (speaking of ICOs). Do you think that this will boost the token sale by a lot?

for the people that will actually invest will make little difference, but i don't really know how they are really working this marketing stuff, so maybe they will be effective  Undecided

The referrer could give his friend half of the tokens back, for example. That could motivate some people to invest. Affiliate marketing is very common on the Internet but pretty new to the ICO world.
Affiliate programs, no matter where they are used, are all the same... people get rewarded for bringing more people into the project.
And... I'm not that pro for this kind of rewarding, because a lot of bigger whales will gain profit on this... some whales are part of groups that make large investments, grabbing a lot of affiliate bonusses and then they leave the project, causing it to dump fast... I'm more a fan of investment bonusses... this way you only get the reward when you actualy invest own money in it.
If you invested in a project, you already stated you believe in it and you trust it to return a good revenue on investment.

Yes, but every program to attract more people have advantages and disadvantages, so devs have to decide, which method they choose.
Whales always can make big wins, that has always been the case, where money is, will be mor money.
Being this a social media projetc I think that is normal to have a strong referral bonus. Because the more people are involved in the project the more popular it will be. That means more users for the platform.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:14:11 PM

Woa 20% is a lot, I think that it's the first time that I see a referral bonus of this magnitude (speaking of ICOs). Do you think that this will boost the token sale by a lot?

for the people that will actually invest will make little difference, but i don't really know how they are really working this marketing stuff, so maybe they will be effective  Undecided

The referrer could give his friend half of the tokens back, for example. That could motivate some people to invest. Affiliate marketing is very common on the Internet but pretty new to the ICO world.
Affiliate programs, no matter where they are used, are all the same... people get rewarded for bringing more people into the project.
And... I'm not that pro for this kind of rewarding, because a lot of bigger whales will gain profit on this... some whales are part of groups that make large investments, grabbing a lot of affiliate bonusses and then they leave the project, causing it to dump fast... I'm more a fan of investment bonusses... this way you only get the reward when you actualy invest own money in it.
If you invested in a project, you already stated you believe in it and you trust it to return a good revenue on investment.

Yes, but every program to attract more people have advantages and disadvantages, so devs have to decide, which method they choose.
Whales always can make big wins, that has always been the case, where money is, will be mor money.
Being this a social media projetc I think that is normal to have a strong referral bonus. Because the more people are involved in the project the more popular it will be. That means more users for the platform.

There is already a great reputation for Sphere, and an excellent community to test your platform, but you really do need to always scale the numbers up and spread your word even more. The Program is attractive and effective, congratulations
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:53:48 PM

for the people that will actually invest will make little difference, but i don't really know how they are really working this marketing stuff, so maybe they will be effective  Undecided

There is already a great reputation for Sphere, and an excellent community to test your platform, but you really do need to always scale the numbers up and spread your word even more. The Program is attractive and effective, congratulations
If the realization of their ideas will coinside in success with the ideas themselves, then nothing to worry about in terms of the project's future. As for me, it's fresh and new, and it definitely differs from other ones
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:55:53 PM

I wonder why people aren't seeing the value and potential in Sphere Social platform. The team has a lot planned out for the project. I'm afraid the poor funding might hamper the progress of the project. The team would need huge funds for marketing if they want to be of interest to users of existing social networks. Anybody knows If the project will continue regardless of how much is raised?

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:07:08 PM

When does their tokens list on exchange? And what exchange are they listed on? Huh. What is the price of SAT on ETH now? Cool.

Usually tokens get listed on exchanges after the ICO is over and which exchanges it's gonna be trading on isn't also announced in advance. As for the price of SAT, it's not linked to ETH but to USD. 1 SAT = 0,14 USD

You'll most likely be able to buy on ForkDelta as soon as the tokens have been distributed. I expect it to be after the ICO as well.

Just after ico, forkdelta mostly offers the cheapest prices nowadays. Too many weak hands and very bad market right now.

Still it is not a sure thing.

Usually bounty hunters dump their tokens and crash the value of token so forkdelta shouldn't be used as a indicator for ICOs.
Indeed, ForkDelta has potential for a good initial volume, but one can not evaluate the potential of a token for that flow, many weak hands operate on FD, and the official listing takes time to happen

I think after investing in ICOs people should wait for official listing to get their desired returns, lots of people are selling their investments for to get rid of some losses but keeping tokens for long term is good than selling imo.
In light of the latest developments and falling rates on the market, the only right choice is to keep tokens and wait for news.

NAVIADDRESS

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:18:01 PM

What market share do you expect to have in 3 years?

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ NaviAddress Unified digital ID for any place and object ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ TwitterTelegram ▰ [url=]RedditFacebookLinkedInInstagram ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:26:41 PM

I think  it would be ideal to update the thread's title with regards to its number of users as I understand it has grown by now.Imho. Smiley
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:42:45 PM

I wonder why people aren't seeing the value and potential in Sphere Social platform. The team has a lot planned out for the project. I'm afraid the poor funding might hamper the progress of the project. The team would need huge funds for marketing if they want to be of interest to users of existing social networks. Anybody knows If the project will continue regardless of how much is raised?

They have reached softcap already, so yes, project will definitely continue . But you're right, they need a lot of money for marketing and the less funds the slower the building of a huge user base which is essential for the success of the project.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:51:05 PM

They have reached softcap already, so yes, project will definitely continue . But you're right, they need a lot of money for marketing and the less funds the slower the building of a huge user base which is essential for the success of the project.
one of the most important factors for the success of a social media is the marketing an for that the more money they can collect the better.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:51:30 PM

Get the bonus now!
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:01:45 PM

This is very useless information for undecided investors who are uncertain about future of this platform
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:10:52 PM

one of the most important factors for the success of a social media is the marketing an for that the more money they can collect the better.

I totally agree! Marketing and social media appearance are very important for the future of something new. And of course a good marketing is expansive too.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:17:29 PM

I totally agree! Marketing and social media appearance are very important for the future of something new. And of course a good marketing is expansive too.
Maybe its not so easy, because which social media will make advertizing for their competitors?  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:56:09 PM

Focus on Sphere Guys. Smiley
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:39:31 PM

Surely it is time to make choices, I focus on other projects for small applications, but the current moment demands attention to the projects that will dominate markets in their segments, and surely there is another actor in social networks that has as much potential as this project
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:10:21 PM

Social media is a common niche, and there are a lot of competitors, so this is actually a tough competition and i hope the sphere team have planned some good new innovation and ideas for the platform.
We cant expect there will be many people come when sphere's progress is still small and its still a basic social media.
But they already hit the softcap anyway.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:20:27 PM

Yes social media is a very competitive industry, but sphere has something unique at the moment and it’s a huge thing, the decentralization. It’s a big feature for social network, where privacy and transparency are very important questions for users.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:26:35 PM

Yes social media is a very competitive industry, but sphere has something unique at the moment and it’s a huge thing, the decentralization. It’s a big feature for social network, where privacy and transparency are very important questions for users.
Decentralization isnt really attractive for global people actually, i mean for teenagers who are usually the most of social media users, they are just following the trend and dont really care about the decentralization thing.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:37:47 PM

Surely it is time to make choices, I focus on other projects for small applications, but the current moment demands attention to the projects that will dominate markets in their segments, and surely there is another actor in social networks that has as much potential as this project
The best thing that anyone can do is to diversifie their investment and hope for the best possible return
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:42:07 AM

How do you want to get paid? Your choice. Sign up for the Sphere Affiliate Program.
https://sphere.social/de/affiliate/

nice, this is how we can earn token with sphere

Cool, will definitely use this

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: