Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:16:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:08:20 PM

There's definitely room for a well run decentralized social media, but, the lack of communication is not a good sign for a social media type project.

You are right about this.

If they can't communicate well how can they handle social media platform?

Poor outreach to the community during the ICO is not a great sign to see indeed, but I wouldn't be so quick to correlate that to the capabilities of the developers
I think that a Manager who is responsible for communicating with the community hired person and not part of the team. And apparently this Manager is very bad at his job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Taugami

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:17:42 PM

Social network on blockchain? Well I do not know. In addition, one billion tokens are planned to be released. Where so much? Expensive tokens will cost the project, where no more than one million tokens.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:26:47 PM

There's definitely room for a well run decentralized social media, but, the lack of communication is not a good sign for a social media type project.

Poor outreach to the community during the ICO is not a great sign to see indeed, but I wouldn't be so quick to correlate that to the capabilities of the developers
I think that a Manager who is responsible for communicating with the community hired person and not part of the team. And apparently this Manager is very bad at his job.

Do they hired a manager ? I have never seen one in this thread as far as i can recall, which is a crucial mistake as a social media platform lacking in communication with the community in here.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:28:07 PM

Is there any update about how much Sphere raised so far?

According to the counter on the website, they raised 16,6% of the hardcap, don't really know how much it is in ETH or USD.

Then it hasn't changed over the last days. Hope they can get a bit more.

3 weeks more till the end, hope also they can raised more.

IF ETH drops even more it will be cheaper to buy tokens. That could help.
In that case that is better for investors but worst for the project because they would collect less money.

I am still hopeful it's gonna recover in the next couple of weeks.
To be honest, I don't think they will manage to raise a significant amount till the end of the sale? so probably no point of revising the softcap/hardcap.
I thought that the Team could have problems with the ETH values but, stopping to analyze, they will have a recovery of this amount in the next rise of the market, of course, it should not be long
I think that in the near future the market situation will stabilize. but given the current situation, I think only those people who own dollars, not crypto coins, will invest.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:33:47 PM

According to the counter on the website, they raised 16,6% of the hardcap, don't really know how much it is in ETH or USD.

In that case that is better for investors but worst for the project because they would collect less money.

To be honest, I don't think they will manage to raise a significant amount till the end of the sale? so probably no point of revising the softcap/hardcap.
I thought that the Team could have problems with the ETH values but, stopping to analyze, they will have a recovery of this amount in the next rise of the market, of course, it should not be long
I think that in the near future the market situation will stabilize. but given the current situation, I think only those people who own dollars, not crypto coins, will invest.
Moreover, the project owners should not just rely on the possible future market rise and accept current situation. Thus, they have to calculate their numbers according to it.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:00:45 PM

Exactly, most of the hard work is done by the developers and it's a sad sight to see the social media outreach giving a bad name to the project, but this is speaking in general

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:54:31 PM

There is already a recovery of the market after the official information about the G20 does not want to intervene in ICOS, they consider them not offensive the Global Financial system, and this will bring us good stability, or at least until the next events.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:24:28 PM

More than 15% of the market currently is not a bad score I think. The period is very hard and the ico market not so easy, I think that it will work better if the market restart to go well. There is still time for sphere to raise more fund.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:45:55 PM

Is there no community manager to speak of? Seems crazy that nobody is running it and staying active for a decent bounty.

There is no community manager as I know. Tbh this isn't good and can result in a bad trust for a project.

I can't remember seeing anyone from the team here. Which isn't good

ilpipita

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:58:08 AM

More than 15% of the market currently is not a bad score I think. The period is very hard and the ico market not so easy, I think that it will work better if the market restart to go well. There is still time for sphere to raise more fund.
We are staying at the period of screening and eliminating low-quality, scam ICOs out of the crypto ecosystem. It's hard time for all of us, but we need it to clean out the crypto world which burried by tons of shitty ICOs launched last year.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:12:50 AM

Is there no community manager to speak of? Seems crazy that nobody is running it and staying active for a decent bounty.

There is no community manager as I know. Tbh this isn't good and can result in a bad trust for a project.

I think they have community moderator, if you ask anyting I'm sure they will answer
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:22:26 AM

Well there was someone from the team here answering questions etc before, but haven't seen him/her around since days now.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:08:30 AM

Well there was someone from the team here answering questions etc before, but haven't seen him/her around since days now.

Actually the last active is today, but probably he was just login for a sec.
Name:   Sphere_Official
Activity:   82
Merit:   10
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   August 27, 2017, 09:16:21 AM
Last Active:   Today at 04:11:22 AM

cergfalcone

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:40:43 AM

Dear manager, tell me that for cutting the rates 2 times since last week, so you will not go far on deception. And 2 questions. The site shows 16.6%. According to the enterscan
85.764718631041 ETNER, which is about 3%

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:47:53 AM

maybe they're taking a break for now, who knows? it's been the weekend, maybe now they'll start answering some questions.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:01:09 AM

maybe they're taking a break for now, who knows? it's been the weekend, maybe now they'll start answering some questions.

Yes at this market rate, its good take step back and take a break. Until the market stabilized
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:19:20 AM

Now especially they have a lot to do about the token sale and exchange listing negotiations, but a community manager of course would be a very good sign.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:31:14 AM

Round 3 will end in 7 days. And I can't find the information regarding how much money already gained so far. I wish they will update the site with the adequate informations.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:39:05 AM

A break is ok, but not during such an important phase like an ICO.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:41:33 PM

A break is ok, but not during such an important phase like an ICO.
Right, if they need a break, they should hire one person. Bitcointalk is full of trustful people which would do the job for some sphere-token.

Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: