Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2018, 07:39:50 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 17868 times)
nniecan001

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

Content Creator

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:12:48 AM

ROUND 4 ENDS IN
Early Bird Special +15% Bonus Activated
Time left : 7 days,12 hours,49 minutes
For those who want to be a part of this worth project Sphere ( Sphere was built on the idea that privacy, company transparency, and data security should be the fundamental building blocks of every social platform. ), you still have time to participate and invest, don't miss this good opportunity!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      gstar.ai      │      Algorithm Trading Movement     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  8th  J U L Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frank37

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:27:00 AM

ROUND 4 ENDS IN
For those who want to be a part of this worth project Sphere ( Sphere was built on the idea that privacy, company transparency, and data security should be the fundamental building blocks of every social platform. ), you still have time to participate and invest, don't miss this good opportunity!

Good opportunity? It smells very fishy, dev was online yesterday, but no comment since a month.
All the good opportunities with early bird special are useless, if investors dont dare to invest because they fear for their money. But maybe sphere is a scam, but even then a clever dev should speak here. In every case sphere has failed in my eyes.

░░░░░░░░░░░.▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄
░░░░▄░░░█████████████▄
░░░██░░░███░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░██
████░░░███░░░██████░░░██
▐████░░░███░░░██████░░░██▌
█████░░░███░░░█▄░░░░░░████
█████░░░███░░░██▄░░░▄█████▌
█████░░░███░░░███░░░██████
▐████░░░███░░░████░░░████▌
████░░░░░░░░░█████░░░███
░░████░░░░░░░███████░░░░
░░░██████████████████░░░
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░.▀▀▀
AllowanceFAMILY SMART-CONTRACT..
░░░░░░░░░░░.▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄
░░░░▄░░░█████████████▄
░░░██░░░███░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░██
████░░░███░░░██████░░░██
████░░░░░░░░░█████░░░███
░░████░░░░░░░███████░░░░
░░░██████████████████░░░
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░.▀▀▀
Allowance
jonnytracker

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:11:56 AM

ROUND 4 ENDS IN

Good opportunity? It smells very fishy, dev was online yesterday, but no comment since a month.
All the good opportunities with early bird special are useless, if investors dont dare to invest because they fear for their money. But maybe sphere is a scam, but even then a clever dev should speak here. In every case sphere has failed in my eyes.

This is  something of concern but then again, some project are in pending mode , and waiting for approval mode, which also makes companies in no comment mode for a while. Unless they announce it is over

▄████▄ ██▀ ▀██ ██ ██████▄▄ ▀█▄ ▄█▀ ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▀██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ███▄▄ ██ ██ ██████ ▀█▄ ▄████▄ ██ ███████ ██ ██▀ ▀██ ██ ███████ █████████ ██ ██ ███████ ██ ▀█▄ ▄█▀ ██ ██████ ▄█▀ ▀██▄▄██▀ ██ ███▀▀ ██ ▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ██ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄▄███▀ ██ ██████▀▀ ██▄ ▄██ ▀████▀ DEPO █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ The World’s First Decentralized Multi-Platform Collateral Infrastructure ████████████████████▄ ██ ████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▀██▄ ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██ ██ ▀██▄ ██ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██ ▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ████████████████████████████
FACEBOOK | GITHUB ▀▀▀▀▀ TELEGRAM ▀▀▀▀▀ LINKEDIN | TWITTER
batako

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:20:38 AM

About 1 week the ICO will end. I expected them to do something. This stage is difficult. They did not update anything about the progress of the project, which made me unhappy

With no update while the token sale still active could decrease the chance to attract more people to join. This is for sure will give a bad feeling to the earlier investors.

▄▄███████▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
     ▄██▌            ▐██▄     ███████████▌ ▄█████  ▄███████▄ ███████▄    ▄████████▄
    ▐████████▌  ▐████████▌        ▐██     ▐██▀    ██▀     ██▄▀     ▀██▄ ▐██▀    ▀██▌
    ▐██████▀      ▀███████        ▐██     ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███       ██▌ ███      ▐██
    ▐██████▄▄▄   ▄▄███████        ▐██     ██▌    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▌      ██▌ ██▌       ██
    ▐████████▌  ▐████████▌        ▐██     ██▌    ▐██▄      ▐██▄    ▄██  ██▌       ██
      ███████▌  ▐███████▀         ▐██     ██▌      ▀███████▌ ▀██████▀   ██▌       ██
       ▀██████▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀██████▀▀
                      ▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀
the_donald

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:51:27 AM

About 1 week the ICO will end. I expected them to do something. This stage is difficult. They did not update anything about the progress of the project, which made me unhappy

With no update while the token sale still active could decrease the chance to attract more people to join. This is for sure will give a bad feeling to the earlier investors.

it does seem that way. Wish they would provide something to us. communication is vital for success.

shogun47

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

Loyakk - The Bluechip ICO

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:53:04 AM

the moment is difficult and the market is still fluctuating, but sphere is a valid project, perhaps  the dev or the team should reassure users and investors with some news on the progress of the project...
Yeah, we have to wait for signals from whales, who usually manipulate the market and price of most altcoins.
In the end there are a few who manipulate the market at will, and when these stop selling and start buying the market will go back up.

I doubt that every single altcoin gets manipulated on its own. It's more likely that heavy manipulation takes place for Bitcoin and that alone leads the whole market to suffer from huge losses.

wissy

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:07:33 AM

ROUND 4 ENDS IN

This is  something of concern but then again, some project are in pending mode , and waiting for approval mode, which also makes companies in no comment mode for a while. Unless they announce it is over

Maybe they simply don't have anything to announce yet... Probably token sale is a lot of work. Let's wait for one more week, I'm sure more announcements are to come.

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
king_of_alts

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:34:42 PM

it does seem that way. Wish they would provide something to us. communication is vital for success.

They might be happy with reaching the soft cap. They will certainly come back after the ICO, I guess.  Cheesy

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Frank37

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:06:32 PM

ROUND 4 ENDS IN

Maybe they simply don't have anything to announce yet... Probably token sale is a lot of work. Let's wait for one more week, I'm sure more announcements are to come.
No, this is no excuse!
Dev was here yesterday. What did he/she doing here while his/her ICO is running?
Maybe looking for a good signature campaign or maybe looking for some interesting posts
in Bitcoin Forum > Other > Meta? Bullshit!
If I would make an ICO, I would look at least 1 time per day in the biggest forum of crypto, BTCT or I would delegate somebody if I had less time.
And if I would read such statements as "fishy" and "scam" I would immediately write:
"Hey guys, dont worry, we have many things to do now, but we assure you, that we read your postings."

Latest posting from Sphere_Official: 7.2.2018
Last Active: April 01, 2018, 03:35:26 PM

░░░░░░░░░░░.▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄
░░░░▄░░░█████████████▄
░░░██░░░███░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░██
████░░░███░░░██████░░░██
████░░░░░░░░░█████░░░███
░░████░░░░░░░███████░░░░
░░░██████████████████░░░
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░.▀▀▀
AllowanceFAMILY SMART-CONTRACT..
░░░░░░░░░░░.▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄
░░░░▄░░░█████████████▄
░░░██░░░███░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░██
████░░░███░░░██████░░░██
████░░░░░░░░░█████░░░███
░░████░░░░░░░███████░░░░
░░░██████████████████░░░
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░.▀▀▀
Allowance
Jepli

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:25:31 PM

ROUND 4 ENDS IN

I'm sensing that the team will announce a surprise news to the community. They must be busy brewing up something good. Smiley

Trrrt

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

I also hope the devs will communicate soon, it’s very important for a project and especially for an ico that devs team communicate a lot and answers all the questions. It’s better for investors trust.

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
taoist23

Activity: 170

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:04:29 PM

ROUND 4 ENDS IN

I'm sensing that the team will announce a surprise news to the community. They must be busy brewing up something good. Smiley
After reading all here I have to say, I hope you are right.
It doesnt look good for Sphere and the hope for a surprise often was the last hope I saw several times in dying projects.
jonnytracker

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:11:00 PM

ROUND 4 ENDS IN

yes we have seen some project go quite for a while and return with a big news

▄████▄ ██▀ ▀██ ██ ██████▄▄ ▀█▄ ▄█▀ ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▀██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ███▄▄ ██ ██ ██████ ▀█▄ ▄████▄ ██ ███████ ██ ██▀ ▀██ ██ ███████ █████████ ██ ██ ███████ ██ ▀█▄ ▄█▀ ██ ██████ ▄█▀ ▀██▄▄██▀ ██ ███▀▀ ██ ▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ██ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄▄███▀ ██ ██████▀▀ ██▄ ▄██ ▀████▀ DEPO █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ The World’s First Decentralized Multi-Platform Collateral Infrastructure ████████████████████▄ ██ ████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▀██▄ ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██ ██ ▀██▄ ██ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██ ▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ████████████████████████████
FACEBOOK | GITHUB ▀▀▀▀▀ TELEGRAM ▀▀▀▀▀ LINKEDIN | TWITTER
aveon

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

ROUND 4 ENDS IN

I just hope that'd be good BIG news. We are definitely lacking some info update here, but we need only positive news))

tudor_simion

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:51:06 PM

ROUND 4 ENDS IN

This is  something of concern but then again, some project are in pending mode , and waiting for approval mode, which also makes companies in no comment mode for a while. Unless they announce it is over

I just hope that'd be good BIG news. We are definitely lacking some info update here, but we need only positive news))

The world has become increasingly skeptical about Sphere. For too long without any response, information or a simple "We Work Hard" from devs. Lack of communication leads him down, and I think it will be quite difficult to regain investor confidence.

zgrdyg

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:18:15 PM

They might be happy with reaching the soft cap. They will certainly come back after the ICO, I guess.  Cheesy

At least they should share their happiness of reaching the soft cap with communicating with this community weekly. I'm not saying daily just weekly imo.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
dzonikg28

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:23:00 PM

No, I also think that new people are coming into crypto daily, it just has slowed down a little bit because the sentiment of the media has changed since cryptocurrencies peaked in January. With negative news all day being around there are less people willing to take the risk, but I believe that sentiment will change again soon.
It also due to stricter strategies on authorities in many countries. In my opinion, it's good with such stricter rules from local authorities because they will help to minimize potential risks of losing money on scamming projects (ICOs, and masternode-projects, and so on) for naive investors and crypto-ecosystem newcomers.
Take more risks don't equal to take more profits. Be careful yourself and take profits.

It's a very difficult issue and really hard to resolve. Government intervention is a double-edge sword for sure. If you check out what Milton Friedman says about government intervention, he explains very well how that slows down innovation and wealth creation. Check out some videos on youtube!
It's normal to slow things down, the only thing Goverments do is put up barriers and hinder progress to have control and raise money.

^I pretty much agree with you there. that's why we've had such an explosion of ICO's and projects in the past years. this has been a free market.

But government won't be the solution in the long run. We can't always wait for the government to impose strict rules and we have to follow those rules as if we were sheep. I am all for decentralization and strong technology that guides us to make the right decisions. Through effective economic incentives for example, much like Bitcoin works.

iCOINrating

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

icoinrating.com

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:33:38 PM

Hi, everybody!

Sphere is now listed on ICOinRating.

You can support Sphere through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/sphere-social/.

✔️✔️✔️ICO Rating ICOinRating.com✔️✔️✔️
◈ 💎▬▬🔥▬▬💎   Best ICOs   💎▬▬🔥▬▬💎 ◈   
ImTotya

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:33:34 PM

the moment is difficult and the market is still fluctuating, but sphere is a valid project, perhaps  the dev or the team should reassure users and investors with some news on the progress of the project...
Yeah, we have to wait for signals from whales, who usually manipulate the market and price of most altcoins.
In the end there are a few who manipulate the market at will, and when these stop selling and start buying the market will go back up.
I think that we will have to wait a very long time, these invisible market controllers will knock down the price tag lower and lower, my forecast is sad, until the end of the year the price will be artificially knock down(

PECULIUM
[[ AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS ]] (http://peculium.io)
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:42:08 PM

Hi, everybody!

Sphere is now listed on ICOinRating.

You can support Sphere through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/sphere-social/.

good news, the explanation of the project and the description of the team are very well presented,and there is also an explanatory video, is an excellent publicity...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         █████████████████████████▄   
       ███████                 ██████
     ██████                      ██████
    █████      ███████████▄        ████
   ████      █████████████▀         ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
 █████     ████     ▄▄▄      ███     ████
 █████     ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ██████    ████      ███
  ████     █████   ▀▀▀▀     ████     ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
   ████      █████████████▄         ████
    █████      ███████████▀        ████
     ██████                       ████
       ██████
         ██████████████████████▄
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SKYFchain
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.