Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:57:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:55:09 PM

Do you know if they are currently doing any big promotions except for these pretty random advertisements?
Nope, i think i wont  be really effective since their platform is still not fully developed according to the roadmap.

Other projects are doing promotions without any platform at all, so why shouldn't it be effective? Especially now, when they could distinguish themselves from facebook and take advantage of the negative attitude towards facebook..

Do you think it could be worst than facebook by any chance. I mean nothing is greed proof. I hope it does not
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:00:32 PM

Do you know if they are currently doing any big promotions except for these pretty random advertisements?
Nope, i think i wont  be really effective since their platform is still not fully developed according to the roadmap.

Other projects are doing promotions without any platform at all, so why shouldn't it be effective? Especially now, when they could distinguish themselves from facebook and take advantage of the negative attitude towards facebook..

Do you think it could be worst than facebook by any chance. I mean nothing is greed proof. I hope it does not

Although still in development, we are aware of the ease of introducing Sphere in the near future, there are some projects with nothing to present, long scripts, taking advantage of the bad fame currently in competition. At least Sphere has something solid in your community and project forwarded
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:28:07 PM

Well, maybe they decided not to poke the bear aka Facebook and not go full confrontational with their marketing campaign. We will have to wait how this turns out.

Maybe, but I dont see how this could lead to more user, which will know the project.
These advertizements with the plant "saving the earth" and with the rubics cube could be additionally but if they only advertize with this ... good night ...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:06:24 PM

Well, maybe they decided not to poke the bear aka Facebook and not go full confrontational with their marketing campaign. We will have to wait how this turns out.

Maybe, but I dont see how this could lead to more user, which will know the project.
These advertizements with the plant "saving the earth" and with the rubics cube could be additionally but if they only advertize with this ... good night ...

I dont think those ads should be taken that seriously, I agree that it is obvious that this field is not their strongest part

Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:21:14 PM

Nope, i think i wont  be really effective since their platform is still not fully developed according to the roadmap.

I dont think those ads should be taken that seriously, I agree that it is obvious that this field is not their strongest part
They should strenght the advertising campaign as long as the ICO goes ahead to attract more investors.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:21:40 PM

Although still in development, we are aware of the ease of introducing Sphere in the near future, there are some projects with nothing to present, long scripts, taking advantage of the bad fame currently in competition. At least Sphere has something solid in your community and project forwarded
the project is already at an advanced stage and they also have a finished product to test, but maybe they should take advantage of this slide of facebook making some promotion (give token) to the users who sign up at sphere...
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:53:07 PM

Yes i agree with you, we have a working product in here and some differentations over the competition(i know right now facebook is not a competition but in the near future it can be)

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:00:38 PM

Yes i also think that decentralized social media can disrupt this industry. With all the recent scandal people will want more transaparancy, maybe with some time, sphere can become a huge social network, of crypto world continue to expend its not impossible.

Maybe Sphere can become a starting point or escape point from Facebook with the privacy options which sphere has.
I am sure that data security will play a role in the near future and many users will start looking for secure social networks. The question that is now more relevant than ever, how to remove your information from social networks that raise doubts?!
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:18:14 PM

Yes i also think that decentralized social media can disrupt this industry. With all the recent scandal people will want more transaparancy, maybe with some time, sphere can become a huge social network, of crypto world continue to expend its not impossible.

Maybe Sphere can become a starting point or escape point from Facebook with the privacy options which sphere has.
I am sure that data security will play a role in the near future and many users will start looking for secure social networks. The question that is now more relevant than ever, how to remove your information from social networks that raise doubts?!

You can just put the initially fake info instead of the real one that is vital for you, and you won't end up in a trouble having thinking what to do if somebody will be granted the access to your personal data.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:18:41 PM

So the customers who will use Sphere's social media platform will not have their browsing habits sold to anyone, by companies will still be able to target the right people to advertise to?

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:25:14 PM

There are more and more news about the Facebook scandal. It also finds that more and more people are closing their accounts on the social network.
M.Z. refuses to appear before the British Parliament in the Cambridge Analytica scandal, and also said he personally asked one of his deputies to testify before the commission.

I think this is a great opportunity for Sphere. I also think that Sphere should be advertised in such situations.

multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:49:53 PM

There are more and more news about the Facebook scandal. It also finds that more and more people are closing their accounts on the social network.
M.Z. refuses to appear before the British Parliament in the Cambridge Analytica scandal, and also said he personally asked one of his deputies to testify before the commission.

I think this is a great opportunity for Sphere. I also think that Sphere should be advertised in such situations.

Let's hope we will soon see social networks which are run on blockchain tech and ipfs and funded through advertising which you can control yourself.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:15:55 PM

It's easier than you think! Join Sphere now!

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:07:48 PM

Security of our datas is for sure a big point in the future, especially in a social network world like we have. I want to see what sphere can offer as a decentralized social network.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:41:14 PM

Just think about the tokensale alone, investing is based on greed, isn't it

poiseulle

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:48:29 AM

this may sounds dump, but is sphere really decentralized? it looks it still depends on a central server that stores all users' data. am I wrong
jonnytracker

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:55:43 AM

this may sounds dump, but is sphere really decentralized? it looks it still depends on a central server that stores all users' data. am I wrong

Interesting question. I think data is stored somewhere. where would it be, maybe its in the whitepaper
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:18:44 AM

Just think about the tokensale alone, investing is based on greed, isn't it

greed is good. it's one of the reasons it pushes people to create great products. to make a lot of money. nothing wrong with that.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:51:52 AM

Interesting question. I think data is stored somewhere. where would it be, maybe its in the whitepaper

The data will most likely still be on a server. You can't upload pictures and videos on a decentralized blockchain. The bloat would kill it in no time.
jonnytracker

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:19:08 AM

The data will most likely still be on a server. You can't upload pictures and videos on a decentralized blockchain. The bloat would kill it in no time.

incentives for cloud server like hosting will work. Like torrent system, i think there is project for such already.. Data hosting and stuff
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: