Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:45:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:34:33 PM

Greetings to all Sphere Supporters!

We actually have more than 500k users that registered for SAT now.

We are glad to report our progress is growing since we are drawing closer to the ICO.

Some of our users have been inquiring about the status of the Pre-Sale as of late. So we feel obliged to shed some light on these questions.

Starting with statistics about the Sphere App.

So far, we have over 40 thousand users on the App. This generates plenty of activity — so we are pleased to report the following numbers:

There have been 27,326 photos uploaded.
606 videos shared.
384 groups created.

This is a good sign that app users are anticipating our marketplace.
We also now have over 6800 community in our telegram.

Here is some data about the amount of SAT we have distributed thus far:

We have reached our minimum soft-cap as well with over 1.5 million USD raised.

Roughly 70 million SAT, or 11% of our SAT hard cap has been sold in the presale so far.

Please stay tuned for more updates.

This is an excellent achievement. Despite the fact that 40k users are much less than in other social networks, but in a percentage of these 40k k people 90% probably belong to the crypto-community. Therefore, for advertising crypto-currency is an excellent target audience.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:40:41 PM

great to hear that the the minimum soft cap was achieved. So i hope Sphere raised more in the next weeks and can start with full commitment to the development of the platform.

Great news, i think sphere has a great potential. Think about it, a working product which has members(i recall like above 200000) a reached soft cap and more weeks to raise some money. Above of this thread somebody mentioned, like facebook's first day and we have a share of it, that 's very true.
Great to hear that people are that optimistic about the project. The most important thing indeed is that they can get as many active users as possible. Looks like facebook will have a competitor in the near future.

So far they have 40k users of their platform, I think it will still take some time for Sphere to become a serious competitor for facebook  Smiley

40k? i thought the have now over 200k users?

where did you get that?
40k is the number of users for the mobile app (Android and IOS).
500k is the number of users who signed up for the ICO.

These are great numbers. I get it some of 500k people is there because of ref campaign but 40k user for the mobile app is an amazing number. And there wasn't any campaign to do so.

sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:56:36 PM

great to hear that the the minimum soft cap was achieved. So i hope Sphere raised more in the next weeks and can start with full commitment to the development of the platform.

Great news, i think sphere has a great potential. Think about it, a working product which has members(i recall like above 200000) a reached soft cap and more weeks to raise some money. Above of this thread somebody mentioned, like facebook's first day and we have a share of it, that 's very true.
Great to hear that people are that optimistic about the project. The most important thing indeed is that they can get as many active users as possible. Looks like facebook will have a competitor in the near future.

So far they have 40k users of their platform, I think it will still take some time for Sphere to become a serious competitor for facebook  Smiley

40k? i thought the have now over 200k users?

where did you get that?
40k is the number of users for the mobile app (Android and IOS).
500k is the number of users who signed up for the ICO.

These are great numbers. I get it some of 500k people is there because of ref campaign but 40k user for the mobile app is an amazing number. And there wasn't any campaign to do so.

Good sign for the project. It for sure will make the next step easier and it also bring good confidence.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:31:42 PM

We are glad to report our progress is growing since we are drawing closer to the ICO.

Some of our users have been inquiring about the status of the Pre-Sale as of late. So we feel obliged to shed some light on these questions.

So far, we have over 40 thousand users on the App. This generates plenty of activity — so we are pleased to report the following numbers:

606 videos shared.
384 groups created.

Roughly 70 million SAT, or 11% of our SAT hard cap has been sold in the presale so far.

This is an excellent achievement. Despite the fact that 40k users are much less than in other social networks, but in a percentage of these 40k k people 90% probably belong to the crypto-community. Therefore, for advertising crypto-currency is an excellent target audience.

I think that's just the beginning. people like to try new platforms so if sphere gain some momentum after ico many things can happen. Numbers are low, i agree but it shows us the potential.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:01:04 PM

i bet after the tokensale and having a working plattform with more users, this token will fly high in 2018 Smiley
The problem is that it's very hard for a social platform to get new users. Look at steemit.

I think steemit's lack of thrust in getting new users has a lot to do with their slow registration process. On top of it, there are hardly engaging content there. The reward system has created this incestuous relationship between users where the quality of the post matter less than the reward points. I fear btct is going that way too with the merit system.

Sphere will be focused on crypto content only?

Nope. I think it will be all it could be with the ability to trade with each other.
if at the end of the ico the platform will have a really large number of new users, the project will surely succeed, i think the team will not focus only on tokens but also on social media additional services like profile visibility,creation of targeted groups etc
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:16:37 PM

606 videos shared.
384 groups created.

I think that's just the beginning. people like to try new platforms so if sphere gain some momentum after ico many things can happen. Numbers are low, i agree but it shows us the potential.

and, sphere can be social advertising place in the future. member of sphere is crypto community, great target audience

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:26:43 PM

I think that in the near future it will be difficult to compete with facebook and tweet, but in the future Sphere can eclipse them!
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:33:31 PM

I think that in the near future it will be difficult to compete with facebook and tweet, but in the future Sphere can eclipse them!

sphere will benefit from data privacy and decentralization so It will make the race
wisnon

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:45:43 PM

I think that it is difficult to move such giants as Facebook. They already have too much audience. It is easier for them to integrate their crypto-currency into the social network.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:48:25 PM

606 videos shared.
384 groups created.

Good point, the platform might start out as a good social media channel for crypto enthusiasts. Especially now that Facebook has banned all crypto ads.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:57:23 PM

606 videos shared.
384 groups created.

Good point, the platform might start out as a good social media channel for crypto enthusiasts. Especially now that Facebook has banned all crypto ads.
There are many sites where businesses and other entities can advertise their products and ICOs but sphere will be more reliable and trustworthy than traditional competitors
Axcel-m

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:06:04 PM

I think that it is difficult to move such giants as Facebook. They already have too much audience. It is easier for them to integrate their crypto-currency into the social network.
I agree that it is difficult but ant the end thex earn money with our information or to provide advertising.
A lot of people waiting for a solution which follows the topics data privacy and decentralization. Sphere got a lot of potential.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:21:48 PM

I agree that it is difficult but ant the end thex earn money with our information or to provide advertising.
A lot of people waiting for a solution which follows the topics data privacy and decentralization. Sphere got a lot of potential.

Indeed, facebook can integrate their own currency, but the biggest issue is the confidentiality of the data.
As far as I know, Facebook has had some problems with this. Many accounts have been compromised.
It was at one point, more identity theft.The issue was very publicized.Personally, I keep my profile private and can not be seen by everyone.
And when it comes to friends on facebook I manage them very well.
I think Sphere will be a great success.

sashadoc

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:23:32 PM

I think that a decentralized social network is a very good thing. The application is very interesting
Axcel-m

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:55:22 PM

Indeed, facebook can integrate their own currency, but the biggest issue is the confidentiality of the data.
As far as I know, Facebook has had some problems with this. Many accounts have been compromised.
It was at one point, more identity theft.The issue was very publicized.Personally, I keep my profile private and can not be seen by everyone.

Time will come that people will soon realize that Sphere will be a better alternative to Facebook. It just needs a critical mass following and everything will fall into place. Smiley
Very important is to reach the people at the right time. Sphere needs features like facebook and the advantages of blockchain.
Than there is no reason to stay on FB.
Critical will be to move the big mass. This couls be a reason for everyone not to change.
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:00:06 PM

They also need to provide a unique feature, or maybe get an exclusive partnership with a popular project.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:06:29 PM

Time will come that people will soon realize that Sphere will be a better alternative to Facebook. It just needs a critical mass following and everything will fall into place. Smiley
I hope that this is true but every project could fail so we need to be prepared for everything
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:41:16 PM

What is the token price now?
Presale price $0.05 per 1 SAT
Ico price $0.14 per 1 SAT

Very big difference. What is the percantage of the tokens will sell on presale? And also are there any locking period for buyers on presale?

That's indeed a massive difference between presale and ICO. Is there also a tiered structure during the ICO or is it all $0.14?

How do you calculate $0.05?
According to https://sphere.social/de/presale/ there's different prices.

maybe with the 60% or 70% Bonus fpr Big Investors Smiley

Hopefully there are no people just buy a high amount with 70% bionus to sell it fast.
Normally the project try to avoid this.

That would require the team to agree on vesting periods with large scale strategic investors. Not sure if that happened or not, but if it didn't that could lead to massive sell pressure.
Whales effect can be avoided if run the limit of token sale in one hand. Sphere already has a large audience - I think so after listing SAT token will keep stable price. BTW they very well chose this token name SAT will be at everyone's ears!

Whales aren't necessarily a bad thing if they believe in the technology and make strategic long term investments. It would even help smaller investors who are not able to bring up so much money to actually benefit from better financing long term. The thing is just that some whales are not in for strategic reasons, but grab a large presale discount and then dump for an immediate 40-50% gain. That's why those vesting periods are good to have.

A good solution would be to lock the big bonusses for 6months to 1year. By then the price would be stable and a dump wouldn't have such impact anymore compared to the beginning.
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:53:03 PM

Very big difference. What is the percantage of the tokens will sell on presale? And also are there any locking period for buyers on presale?

That's indeed a massive difference between presale and ICO. Is there also a tiered structure during the ICO or is it all $0.14?

Hopefully there are no people just buy a high amount with 70% bionus to sell it fast.

That would require the team to agree on vesting periods with large scale strategic investors. Not sure if that happened or not, but if it didn't that could lead to massive sell pressure.
Whales effect can be avoided if run the limit of token sale in one hand. Sphere already has a large audience - I think so after listing SAT token will keep stable price. BTW they very well chose this token name SAT will be at everyone's ears!

Whales aren't necessarily a bad thing if they believe in the technology and make strategic long term investments. It would even help smaller investors who are not able to bring up so much money to actually benefit from better financing long term. The thing is just that some whales are not in for strategic reasons, but grab a large presale discount and then dump for an immediate 40-50% gain. That's why those vesting periods are good to have.

A good solution would be to lock the big bonusses for 6months to 1year. By then the price would be stable and a dump wouldn't have such impact anymore compared to the beginning.
But i think its too late to do that after the pre-sale is complete, its not fair at all.
What will you feel if youre on the pre-sale investors side?
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:57:42 PM

But i think its too late to do that after the pre-sale is complete, its not fair at all.
What will you feel if youre on the pre-sale investors side?

Aren't pre-sale usually big investors like VC who believe in the project (long term? )
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: