Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:06:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your bitcoin experience, how did it started?  (Read 3760 times)
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:35:45 PM

initially may be fun idly, after I know I want to deepen all that is in this bitcoin, I start with the origin of the comment, after I know not allowed at home and away from the topic I was now begin to carefully to what I do.
About my bitcoin expirience. It was actually because of my classmate who actually told me how to earn here in bitcoin he told me many things about bitcoin. On how to join in signature campaigns here and on what are the ways of earning here in bitcoin. But i prefer joining in a signature campaigns, a bounty campaign to be specific. Because in joining signature campaign it is less hassle and you can earn with your own knowledge.
lalunalaguna

Activity: 127
Merit: 43

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:42:29 PM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
In my part, I have started getting into Bitcoin ever since my classmates and friends told me the real essence of engaging and going beyond bitcoin cryptocurrency. I have started by just simply roaming around the bitcoin forum to read and seek for informations about bitcoin cryptocurrency and also read some sort of articles to fully understand bitcoin and that is how I started my journey with bitcoin.
CornHub

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:06:03 PM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
I just started this month I think? And from the previous days I will say that it is so challenging because I am not that familiar on how the btc works or how we handle the btc. Also, it is exciting because I can have my income from doing it and I can't wait that moment.
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:08:32 PM

I heard bitcoin since 2011 from my brother but i didnt entered yet. It didnt catch my attention that time because im busy playing online games everyday and enjoying my time together with my friends to have fun. I entered here in bitcoin only this year. My interest in online games transfered all in bitcoin because theres a lot i didnt know, and i learned all that here in bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:41:03 PM

my experience in bitcoin is not much yet.. I just started in September on this years, I can't imagine if I could interested about bitcoin.. the reason why I interested about bitcoin because the advantages of bitcoin, many people are successful because of bitcoin and I want to became succsess..
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 03:43:31 PM

Being from a trading background I started trading cryptocurrency while 3 years back in 2014 and from that time i am actively trading btc and few other coins and earning a good income from them. At starting i was thinking whether i am doing right trading bitcoin and other coins and should i continue trading it, but then slowly learned the fundamentals and technical reasons which are backbone and reasons for their steady growth and then i am actively investing and trading them.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
gredisgold88

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:21:39 PM

it's a good action on path you take, it all has a good choice, hopefully what you do working .
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:27:10 AM

I first started in Bitcoin when I saw an earning opportunity online that looks promising. As I was researching about the background of this opportunity I was indulged immediately by the technology and concept behind it. I became very interested that I spent hours just reading and watching videos anything about it. Then I started earning it through faucets which gives me very small amount of Bitcoin. I was very happy at that time because it increases over time but as time goes by I realized that I have nowhere to go with this so I research again and find new ways like trading, mining and freelancing. As of now I am into trading cryptocurrency and offering services in exchange of Bitcoin.

rocketbits

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:45:48 AM

I know a bit about bitcoin in early 2017. It is known from a friend, but I do not respond because I do not understand what and its usefulness. But I was curious and came to find out. and in early March I began to realize that bitcoin is very valuable and plays an important role in the economy. and it is true that bitcoin has changed the economy in my personal life.
I got into Bitcoin around middle 2015, and as every other newbies will do, I started with Faucets while I still search for other opportunities to make money from Bitcoin. As you all know, Faucets are trash and you won’t make a dime from it. I was into faucets for up to 4 months without achieving something I can call decent amount ($1 to $5 is nothing, and is not worth the time and data spent).

So I later quit, but after two months, I got back to Bitcoin and was serious to do whatever it takes. My hustle continued through out the whole of 2016 without me earning a dime. But I kept on working hard till 2017 May, that’s when I got something that earns me a huge amount of money and I’m very that struggles didn’t end up in vain.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:49:18 AM

initially may be fun idly, after I know I want to deepen all that is in this bitcoin, I start with the origin of the comment, after I know not allowed at home and away from the topic I was now begin to carefully to what I do.
About my bitcoin expirience. It was actually because of my classmate who actually told me how to earn here in bitcoin he told me many things about bitcoin. On how to join in signature campaigns here and on what are the ways of earning here in bitcoin. But i prefer joining in a signature campaigns, a bounty campaign to be specific. Because in joining signature campaign it is less hassle and you can earn with your own knowledge.
My first experience with Bitcoin was too bad. Same as some people here, I wasn’t the one that discovered Bitcoin by myself, rather I discovered it through a Facebook group. I saw a post where someone was talking about Bitcoin and all its benefits and what he has achieved so far. I got interested and joined Bitcoin, but things wasn’t as I expected. I never earned through out my first eight months, but I still kept on with it believing that one day I will meet a great opportunity, and luckily, I did at last.

Some of you might ask why didn’t I do signature campaign, sorry, I wasn’t among the community then, so I knew nothing about signature campaign then.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:10:30 PM

I started without knowledge in this bitcoin. I have lots of question how bitcoin work, how to make money, and I always ask other people who knows what is bitcoin. I started 2 weeks ago, and I am doing great and getting more knowledge about bitcoin. It is really better to LEARN so you can EARN.
My bitcoin expirience happened this year. But ive already know about bitcoin last year but last year i doesnt have enough knowledge to earn that time becuase i only know that time is that bitcoin is profitable but i dont know how to earn using it. When i was helped by my friend ive already started to join ICO campaign so that i can earn with my own knowledge and understanding with bitcoin.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:43:43 PM

My bitcoin experience is just like other peope that i have a second thought to used bitcoin because they say it gives you a good source income and it is true that bitcoin will help to earn money. I started to used bitcoin by posting here in bitcoin forum and i learn many things about bitcoin by reading the opinions of different people who also uses bitcoin.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:51:46 PM

I started bitcoin i think this recent year? And it was introduced by my friend who is currently investing in bitcoin. He teach me on how to do it and to earn money in an easy way. Well in that casw i didnt refuse his offer since I need money. And after how many months I get the fruit of mu hardwork and here I am a member of bitcoin. I thanked him for giving me chance to earn money without so much work to do.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
baracuda212

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:01:25 PM

I started by playing in bitcoin by searching it by using bounty campaign. after that, little by little I can collect bitcoin and without capital
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:05:34 PM

I always read articles that tackle issues about marketing and investments. One of my closest friend introduced bitcoin and digital currency to me, and gave me a little of its background, history, and how it works. At first it was really a big puzzle to me. He suggested me to make research on bitcoin and convinced me to participate in signature campaigns to earn while understanding more about bitcoin.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:09:43 PM

My friend told me about this forum and asked me if I wanted to be a part of it to gain extra. At that time I didn’t really take it seriously because I had a stable job. However, I started noticing significant changes in his lifestyle such as being able to move into a bigger house and purchasing a new car. I was downright envious because he’s doing much better and he doesn’t have a regular job! That was the moment I took things seriously and did my best to learn everything that I can about the crypto world.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:10:47 PM

I started playing bitcoin since 2016 and I just know from the internet, I read an article for how to get free bitcoin and lots of articles that show how to play faucet but it is very unfavorable and finally I know bitcointalk, from bitcointalk I can generate more profits than ever.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:12:06 PM

I heard bitcoin since 2011 from my brother but i didnt entered yet. It didnt catch my attention that time because im busy playing online games everyday and enjoying my time together with my friends to have fun. I entered here in bitcoin only this year. My interest in online games transfered all in bitcoin because theres a lot i didnt know, and i learned all that here in bitcoin.
Well life is not a game and it is really bad to spend your life idol and making fun and hanging out with friends so for me the bitcoin is a serious issue. If you are having keen interest in games and playing with luck then you should go for the bitcoin gambling because it is the only source that you will enjoy and earn at the same time so enjoy with bitcoin and make good money for your future as well.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:24:03 PM

I started bitcoin from my friend who works just in front of computer but can make a lot of money, I was curious and I was introduced bitcoin, I finally can get profit like my friend. I decided to get out of work and focus on playing bitcoin because its advantage is more bitcoin.
hellen xaveria

Activity: 211

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:25:06 PM

In the beginning I knew bitcoin, as well as from a friend when I was playing his house, he happened to be working in front of a computer, but it turns out he was trading, that's where I asked and kept wanting to know what he was doing, one day I was called by my friend was taught on how to earn income online, from where I can until now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: