Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:40:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your bitcoin experience, how did it started?  (Read 3755 times)
Bandon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:59:00 AM

Someone didn’t had money other then BTC to pay me for a service already delivered. So I finally accepted BTC, thinking something is better then nothing. Though didn’t understood the concept at start, like how it will work or why it will work so I research and learn couple things and I was like bitcoin is really interesting so here I am right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:38:56 AM

first time i heard bitcoin is maybe more than 1 years ago , i know from my friend.
not bad btw , i learn a lot knowledge about bitcoin from this forum and some googling maybe.
but this forum is my dictionary for searching about bitcoin , i go to bitcoin discussion and see a lot topic about bitcoin.
maybe i will find a good quality topic about bitcoin and trying to post or answer anyone who ask something about bitcoin.
maybe after 5-7 month when i know bitcoin , i trying to earn money from signature campaign and learn about trading , then i try trading and earn some profit , but when i beginning learn and trading , i feel loss a lot of my money because i not have any knowledge about trading , then i trying to follow trading discussion at this forum and get some profit from trading till now.
everyone have experience when starting know about bitcoin , feeling loss or anything else from trading , because in crypto world everyone was starting from zero knowledge.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:40:58 AM

Well i just heard bitcoin in my friend too he did'nt need to convince me that much cause when he tell me about it i do my own research about bitcoin and i already saw its capabilities so that's when i try to join this forum and learn a lot here too and i try those campaign that my friend recommend and it really is reliable it's like hitting two birds with 1 stones you can gain so much knowledge here in the forum while earning some bitcoin.

Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:02:45 AM

I heard regarding bitcoin by my friend.  He has already started his earning through it before few years back.  And he is earning handsome amount enough to leave his job.  He didn't convince me for anything.  But i observed that he was earning so much so i thought of a trial.  And even i earned better than my job salary.  After that i started reading from bitcoin forum.  From there i got maximum information which helped me to clear my doubts. So many different topics are there in forum which gives current scenario. And by all such means i got the information.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:22:46 AM

Its been 3 years since i first heard about bitcoin through my friend and i was skeptical at first to try it. Eventually i became interested when i noticed the post in his fb account the earnings he got from bitcoin. Then he teach me and i do my own research to know more about bitcoin. We even join in numerous investment program and also tried trading. Now btc is my sideline while having a day job and im also considering to go fulltime if i had the guts to do it.

sarjilcse

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:51:40 AM

In the middle of the 2016 i was heard About Bitcoin..when btc price was only $1k but i thought it's may be scam.
but after 5 or 6 month btc getting popular and i believe in btc not scam..
then i invest little amount in btc which is now more than 4X !! i am really happy with BTC !!!
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:00:29 AM

I started a couple of months ago I heard it from a close friend of mine who barely earn a living I was amaze as how he has been improved a lot from almost nothing to becoming rich at first I was skeptical thinking how did he get the money what his new sideline or job now a days? and then he told about it.. so I  get curious and interested as to how is going what to do and etc. he explain it to me and teach me afterward I myself doing in til now I am positive and kinda hopeful how this thing turn out well for me.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:33:44 AM

When I first heard about bitcoin I thought It was a scam but one of my friends explain it to me and prove it that bitcoin is really true that you could earn money  here. Then he help to have an account so that I owe him and thankful very much with no regret that he help me. And now I earn a little but someday I will become bigger and bigger.
Me too, it wasn’t easy at first. I knew nothing, the only source I knew one can make income through bitcoin was Faucets– just like moonbtc, bitco.in and the rest of them. I also remember that Cryptocoinsnews had a faucet then, and it was quite one of the best, cause a decent amount can be earned there daily. Through out my first year in bitcoin, it was hard (just like it would be for a newbie), but now I’m making a lot.
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:09:36 AM

My first bitcoin experience is not that too successful as alot of bitcoiner here in bitcointalk, luckly when i search about bitcoin again and how you can earn a see bitcointalk website and so i signed in and the rest is wonderful experience
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:14:47 AM

I started everything from this bitcointalk. learn a lot about bitcoin, like market cap, volatility, and more. all this is very helpful and I can learn quickly. hopefully bitcoin will continue to exist, and continue to increase its value. because I know about bitcoin 5 months ago, and will learn more about bitcoin and get some advantage.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:17:19 AM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
It’s good to hear that your friend have already bought a laptop with his bitcoin and nothing is quick when earning money its required effort and time.
I think first quarter of this year when I heard about bitcoin through my friend and at that time bitcoin price is not too expensive and just starting to increase. First, I don’t believe to my friend about bitcoin but he convinced me to try it. I do my own research about bitcoin then start to earn bitcoin in faucet sites and Ponzi scheme website but I realized that I just wasting my time and effort in earning bitcoin and some of them end up with scam.  
Now I’m learn with my mistakes and not easily trust anyone and learn how to determine with project will eventually turn into other form of scam.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:38:35 AM

It all started when my friend told me about it , at first i doubted and i dont believe on him but when i see his digital wallet it shookt me and i started at this forum. He keeps teaching me about it, then i started to do it alone for me to learn. Now we help each other working and we fairly split of what we've earn. Now i regret that i doubted him of what he said 4 years ago, and now he funded what i want and i think its time for me too.
Aditya1011

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:48:58 AM

I heard about bitcoin last year but i started investing 3 months before...it's actually a best way to invest money...because within 3 months i got my money double..since the price of bitcoin is increaing so i m inveting more money.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:00:06 AM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.

I started when I was the one maintaining a business of computers, then there was an old lady that is doing something with her computer, and that is joining an investment site called "MMM" and there I was intrigue. I started joining that program but soon enough it turned to be a scam, and there I was able to know about Bitcoin.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:11:43 AM

I started collecting bitcoins when coins.ph launched their refer a friends program that gives us 2000 bits everytime our referred friends verified their account. But after collecting those btc I always converted it in our local currency so that time I am not really serious holding btc. Now look at the value of btc, If Im not mistaken I already earned 2-3 btc that time, it was year 2013 or 2014.

jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:13:45 AM

I heard about bitcoin last year but i started investing 3 months before...it's actually a best way to invest money...because within 3 months i got my money double..since the price of bitcoin is increaing so i m inveting more money.
I heard about the bitcoin by one of my friends at that time I didn't know anything about cryptocurrency and how it works, then he explained me about it, then I started concentrating on the bitcoin read about bitcoin on the internet and also in some newspapers this is my experience about bitcoin.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:20:57 AM

My bitcoin experience started when I heard that my nephew's friend was engage into this bitcoin and encourage them to join and so they did afterward they told me this but first I was quite hesitant and doubtful if this is really true but they prove it to me that this was really happening then a few month, I started doing it, I find it interesting and challenging thought I haven't received anything yet but hopeful one of these day or month God willing.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
wolfgang56

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:30:58 AM

I started bitcoin when I got curious on what my classmates are doing on this site and I wonder where they get their money everytime so I ask them where they get is then they teach me about this forum then I search about bitcoin and until now I am still learning about bitcoins.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:34:45 AM

I started bitcoin just this year because of my cousin. He guide and teach me about bitcoin, at first I think bitcoin is just a scam but when my cousin withdraw 50k from his account in bitcoin I was convinced to join and learn about it. So, I read, search about bitcoin inorder to expand my knowledge about bitcoin. Now, I am hunting bounties and airdrops.
This is so nice that your cousin has taught you about bitcoin and made you live life that you had always wished for, I believe so. Indeed, the more knowledge you have, the more chances you have for getting job in signature campaigns or like being the participant in signature campaigns. Bitcoin has changed so many people lives and you are soon going to be one of them. Just never ever stop working with bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:30:50 AM

I started with bitcoin when my colleague invited to an exchange and study things out there. I didn't knew that she's in bitcoin / cryptocurrency she just shared her knowledge to me and after that I get attached to her and keep on asking her about bitcoin. And then at the end of it she quit since her investments were ruined by her incompetence and she doesn't want to recover but I'm the one that stayed and now that I earned more than her, I'm starting to encourage her again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: