Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:53:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your bitcoin experience, how did it started?  (Read 3755 times)
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:48:37 AM

Actually i really do not know what bitcoin is at first and i do not interest about investing even if the income is large because i was scared the word "banned" so i did read the rules and the forum to expand my knowledge while i am newbie then and helped me.i learned a lot something here ans i am thankful with the experience of bitcoin it is not a fun it is seriously .
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:23:03 AM

I am also not convince in bitcoin at first, but when I saw my brother is really earning, I decided to know more about bitcoin and how can I also have my own bitcoin. When we really actually heard about bitcoin and we are not familiar with it, we can really notice the importance of it, we will think that maybe it is just a scam or what. But we all have already seen the potential of bitcoin.
Stooked

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:41:13 AM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.

old investors buy more than just  brand new laptop you can making money without need to have job"like what happen in real life".

just buy some bitcoins and hold it

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:42:41 AM

What a coincidence! Our situation is almost the same. I also started to work for bitcoins last August and the reason why I'm motivated to do so is when my friend told me that his other friend was able to buy a four stroke motorcycle through btc.

I also doubted to the idea of cryptocurrency at the beginning and thought it was just a scam like others spreading on the internet. But my friend change my mind after he told me some proofs that it is legit and my identity will not be compromise, so I tried and I'm very thankful until now, I feel no regrets for engaging myself with crypto. Smiley
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:09:20 PM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
.                      It was started when My sister keep ON Talking about Bitcoin that one of her  neighborhood  got financially stable because of bitcoin. At first she had not convinced me because I believe  that it is pyramid  or also scam or pay to register. But she said that Its free .,that you just need  to mine  to earn Bitcoin , I got interested with it  until I find myself to the  House of the Very kind neighboorhoof of my sister  and teach me How to join to the world of Bitcoin.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:01:27 PM

My bitcoin experience has just started early this year wherein I was able to learn about it through a friend who suggested me bitcoin as a great source of income. I didn't believe him easily but still, as a friend, I gave it a try and the results surprised me. I was able to earn large amount of profit and it is not actually a scam as to what I think it was at the beginning.
moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:03:33 PM

It has just starter actually when I overheard my classmates conversation which is all about bitcoin and the benefits they are gaining from it. I asked one of them right away and good thing he taught me without any hesitation. It wasn't easy at the beginning but as I kept on doing it and earning from it, I was able to realize how helpful bitcoin is in my life so thanks to my friend.
howtobuy

Activity: 107
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:53:45 PM

A friend told about bitcoins many years ago. I bough the first bitcoin at $6. I remember the first bitcoin conference I attended - there were just few computer geeks. Try yo go to one now.
wireless1889

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:59:05 PM

I started posting here last 2 months? I dont remember when but i  am a newbie as you can see. And i want to become senior member and to join in a weekly bounty campaign becausw i really need money. Especially to support my daily needs and to buy new things that i want. Also to help my parents in financial aspect.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:10:29 PM

I have been just recently introduced by my friend through this.But got curious about this bitcoin.So now i am trying to read about it on some of this threads.
Early I knew bitcoin from some of my friends who had been using it for a long time and I had been told by my friend but I still do not understand it very well, after a long time I see the change of my friends life and they look a lot of money and royal. and that's where I finally want to know bitcoin because I've seen the results and changes my friend and it motivates me to be like my friend, bitcoin can make money and can change life for the better

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:19:53 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 09:01:29 PM by SixOfFive

It all started in July 17 when one of my friend guided me to invest in BTC. Before that I never bought or sell BTC, I am on the forum from last 1 year but never bought BTC. But thanks to my friend who motivated me and let me get out from that hesitation of first time investment in BTC.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:30:57 PM

I have been just recently introduced by my friend through this.But got curious about this bitcoin.So now i am trying to read about it on some of this threads.
Early I knew bitcoin from some of my friends who had been using it for a long time and I had been told by my friend but I still do not understand it very well, after a long time I see the change of my friends life and they look a lot of money and royal. and that's where I finally want to know bitcoin because I've seen the results and changes my friend and it motivates me to be like my friend, bitcoin can make money and can change life for the better
Well my bitcoin experience is really started at joking because everytime i think of bitcoin i really didnt even know why this thing really been existed. I really make a research to make everythings clear in my mind intil such time thag everytime become slowly beinv understandable to me and it is really getting more and more interesting each day bitcoin is really amazing it helps me a lot and all tge people really make a lot of profit on it bitcoin is really a blessing.
katana2w

Activity: 133

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:39:01 PM

One of my classmates told me about bitcoin in 2013. But I have heard him in 2017. Yeap. 4 years of loses ((
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:48:02 PM

My bitcoin experience started with productive conversation with my friends at fine restaurant, and boosted when the prices of bitcoins leveled up. 
and inspired most as i read articles about people who make millions by investing bitcoins:)
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:58:42 PM

This is the kind of story that we must not copy, believing to something because of money. At first Im really facinated about how BTC works but I never thought that I can make money on this one. When I first heard about this community I just want to learn in the first place, I didn't even know what is altcoins because i just focused on BTC, and then by asking some of my friends who are much older here in this forum than me, I learned that they are making money here because of signature campaigns. To be frankly I have about 200 posts before I got into a signature campaign because I just want a decent account here and learn and making money is nit the priority.
Then I started to take signatures then learn about exchanges, trading and some mining techniques then I have a project in my that I must or Some of my friends must established the first trading platform in my country. That must be great.
Thats my goal for now.

Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:45:29 AM

It started when I saw HYIPs on February and then checking it time to time and then tried faucet. A random guy told me that I can earn so much profit here in btctalk and introduced me here and now I'm making bitcoin and I'm close to 1 btc.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:14:31 AM

It started last year when I first saw the name BITCOIN from one application but I didn't know what's the use of that application then, I ignore it, but internet always bring me to that page,so my curiosity begun. I started Google it and learn some info about it. I remember that times when I claiming with bitcoin faucet, I get 20k satoshi with 1 click.

Bitcoin was not welcomed at it start and most of the people did not believer in bitcoin and some people who dare to invest their hard earn money in bitcoin are now billionaires because they have taken a risk and bitcoin gave them the fruit against their investment.

I was also one of them. As many people invest in bitcoin its market cam and price grow with the passage of time. I am now satisfied with my investment.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:35:58 AM

I started bitcoin last September, when I started i don't really have enough knowledge with regards to this crypto currency world. I heard about bitcoin from a friend, how he earned from here and what he had right now because of this. It sounds interesting because of what benefits brought to the people that's why I also try my luck here. Now I am a member in rank, started to join campaign, hoping that in the near future bitcoin will end my financial difficulties and I can sustain what my kids needs and wants. I just have to continue gaining knowledge and new ideas for me to be able to share what I have learned. Being in this crypto world for 3 months is worth a while, the knowledge you have gained and the experience is truly amazing.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:26:08 AM

I started bitcoin last September, when I started i don't really have enough knowledge with regards to this crypto currency world. I heard about bitcoin from a friend, how he earned from here and what he had right now because of this. It sounds interesting because of what benefits brought to the people that's why I also try my luck here. Now I am a member in rank, started to join campaign, hoping that in the near future bitcoin will end my financial difficulties and I can sustain what my kids needs and wants. I just have to continue gaining knowledge and new ideas for me to be able to share what I have learned. Being in this crypto world for 3 months is worth a while, the knowledge you have gained and the experience is truly amazing.

First I heard about it on the social media but as we know their are so may fake news surrounding on the social media too therefor it was not a considerable, But after sometime I heard about bitcoin from one of my good friend. I asked so may question about the bitcoin and he guided me will so I decide to join the bitcoin. Then I join the bitcoin and now I am very happy with it.
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:46:11 AM

I started to recognize bitcoin from surfing the internet and the first time I went through a free fauchet on the internet, and now I'm starting on this forum, it turns out bitcoin can change my economy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: