Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:09:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your bitcoin experience, how did it started?  (Read 3755 times)
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:16:25 AM

My husband is the one who introduce bitcoin to me. at first im not that interested. then after that im surprised when i saw how much he earned every week. he teach me because i got interested in bitcoin. I Just do Bounty campaign because that is the easiest one and you don't need a lot of time to focus in bitcoin because i am also taking care of my children. Im very happy with my earnings in bitcoin i will hold it first. I know it is very risky but bitcoin was blessing to my family.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:26:19 AM

The first thing that you want to do in this market is to prepare yourself for the true knowledge before deciding to invest, not to enter the market before you begin to learn the basics of it. . Start with a small amount of capital and then increase when you really understand the market and make a profit from it. Be really attentive to what you are doing to be able to get good results.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:29:24 AM

I have been just recently introduced by my friend through this.But got curious about this bitcoin.So now i am trying to read about it on some of this threads.

I started bitcoin a few months, I had many experience about bitcoin because it helps me a lot in terms of my expences or needs. I love to go through in this bitcoin because many people that bitcoin gives opportunities and this currency is an alternative money for us to use soon in our needs or wants. Someone also introduce to me bitcoin and it is a big help for me.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:47:06 AM

I started this two months ago and first time I heard about btc because a cyber attack  that required btc as the payment method for release attacked ones.

I started bitcoin through friend recommendation and this i good opprotunity for me and to all. I have a very interisting eperience through this bitcoin because it gives opportunities and a lot of advantages that we may go through. The experience tht I have in this kind of new tend opportunity generate me to become more interisting person. I gain learnings feom it and I collect ideas from others too.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:52:34 AM

I have been just recently introduced by my friend through this.But got curious about this bitcoin.So now i am trying to read about it on some of this threads.

I started bitcoin a few months, I had many experience about bitcoin because it helps me a lot in terms of my expences or needs. I love to go through in this bitcoin because many people that bitcoin gives opportunities and this currency is an alternative money for us to use soon in our needs or wants. Someone also introduce to me bitcoin and it is a big help for me.

First i heard about bitcoin i thought it was not true because who believe if you can get a money in cellphone or computer but when i see my friends he get a money i can think it how to do it so i started to register and i have a question of my friends and he understand to me what is bitcoin so he say what is bitcoin so that starting that day i beggin to posting and reaserch what is bitcoin and movement of bitcoin.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:04:20 AM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.

This is also happen to me, my brother brought laptop and Im so wonder how he buy a new laptop without job, then he told me about bitcoin then after I know that I try my best to understand all about bitcoin and how to earn it and now I also studying about trading to make my money grow here in crypto.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:10:04 AM

I started from this bitcointalk discussion forum. To start trading or investment can not yet, because I do not have enough capital. So I just follow ico project, get token, then I sell token and get my first money from crypto.
bantrex11

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:06:31 AM

i started bitcoin 3 months ago. my cousin told me about this and he said that i can earn money here. and that's it, now i'm earning money here by doing bounty campaign.
CryptoDens

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:37:04 AM

Good Morning,
everyone starts off with each different way in Bitcoin. If I start by reading everything Bitcoin, one of the sources I trust is of course this forum. Everything needs to start with passion, struggling, and much reading. I think those three things will be a good reference for getting started. Honestly my own just started since October, many things that really interest me, one of which is to make money in this forum by following bounty - bounties.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:55:51 AM

It was introduced to me by friend and colleagues but I actually started after learning a lot hands on from various topics in these forums which made the idea of trading and investing to bitcoin more clearer for me and so I decided to take my first step in bitcoin by buying and holding my first bitcoin.

kaysersoze

Activity: 220

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:08:05 AM

I was a teenager during those times, and i was less than 17 years old if i am not wrong.. I started to see how bitcoin was growing and how was the real usage of that (it was nothing compared to what it is now) And yes, it was more than five years ago.

mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:22:59 AM

Good Morning, everyone starts off with each different way in Bitcoin. If I start by reading everything Bitcoin, one of the sources I trust is of course this forum. Everything needs to start with passion, struggling, and much reading. I think those three things will be a good reference for getting started. Honestly my own just started since October, many things that really interest me, one of which is to make money in this forum by following bounty - bounties.
It was introduced to me by friend and colleagues but I actually started after learning a lot hands on from various topics in these forums which made the idea of trading and investing to bitcoin more clearer for me and so I decided to take my first step in bitcoin by buying and holding my first bitcoin.
Well, it is very interesting to hear and read stories and discussions like this. Honestly I'm always motivated if you hear a collection of stories like this from all of you, especially if anyone tells the story of their success story with Bitcoin. I knew Bitcoin the first time I was in High School. I was looking for a side job and an online job I could use to make money. It was because I was at school and my family was a simple family who could not afford to pay my school fees anymore.

My mother is only a single-parent whose salary is not much. So I feel sorry and want to help her. I finally found a good job, and after graduating school I decided to invest Bitcoin to change the future and my family's economy.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:55:08 AM

I knew bitcoin last September when one of the players here at the computer shop open this site, and I got curious what are they doing and then they told me that they earn money. Then they explain how they do it. At first, I don’t have interest in it because I'm to busy at my job, what I do is tell it to my two younger brothers. Then they made an account until they knew how to earn from bitcoin then time passes by without proper knowledge last November I decided to make an account “just an account.” and this January. I'm focus on learning and to earn through different ways.
yuukireit

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:57:08 AM

i already intrest in 2 months ago, but i know bitcoin from 2016 but seeing price like this it make me intresting to play with it
Lgem

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:21:41 AM

I first heard of bitcoin just a month ago from a friend.It's totally new to me that I have to do some reasearch to acquaint myself with it.Thanks to my friend's friend who is guiding us.I just registered few days ago and I kept on reading about bitcoin.Just made my first activity a bit earlier.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:29:28 AM

I might be a bit late in the introduction of bitcoin because I knew bitcoin a few months ago. at the beginning I saw some fairly good news in the social media that discuss about bitcoin. and it made me so curious that in the end I continued to follow news about bitcoin. and after I keep looking for news about bitcoin I'm finally interested in joining bitcoin activities and although I'm a little late in getting to know bitcoin but I'm still optimistic that bitcoin will change my life for the better.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:37:21 AM

It all started when last year one of my friends gifted me some tokens on my birthday which I could not spend anywhere.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Being a geek I started research about them and found out that they can be only traded for profit and may get a real application in the future. Sold some of them in pumps and accumulated ethereum. Bought different ones and decimal values of Bitcoin.
So far it is a great experience with what all can be done on blockchain but sometimes I feel all these are just to make the dev rich.
gondar1

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:22:04 AM

Earning cryptos from signature campaigns has helped me a lot getting through money problems. I’d love to invest in bitcoin but I don’t have enough much money. Hence, I am taking baby steps to accumulate more coins to convert to bitcoin or trade for profit.

ANGEL_VOISE

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:25:13 AM

I just started bitcoin october 2017. At first I was hesitant to try working on this forum because I don't know where to look and topics about bitcoin is new to me. A friend keep talking about this kind of investment which he said that there no invested capital but you can earn through a signature campaign
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:55:17 AM

My bitcoin experience started when my husband share it with my son about this platform that u can earn money thru signature campaign. When my son already earning, and he was able to buy his own bicycle, Computer set and drone thru his earnings, that's the only time I become interested started to work on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: