Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:23:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your bitcoin experience, how did it started?  (Read 3760 times)
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:30:25 AM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
I just saw bitcoin while surfing the web and I became curious about it. I didn't believe at it on the beginning but as time passed by, I was able to get to know it more and I was able to learn that it is legit. I studied how to earn through it and I only tried signature campaigns and it was not easy at all. I had perseverance on it and I will work hard for it no matter what.

vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:08:18 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 01:20:03 PM by vlast01

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
It all started when I saw my classmate getting more financially able in buying expensive stuffs. I got confused and I asked him on how do he gain such great amount of profits and he told me aboutv it without any hesitation.
In my case around 2015 when i first heard the word "Bitcoin" a topic opened by one of my seniors in school at that time bitcoin is not that expensive/high and somewhat Interesting, but because of Busyness of studying and school papers work I just ignored and till forget it. Till year 2017 one of my classmates have cash out 300$ out of Bitcoin, from there It got my attention and try some research about these Bitcoin, I watch plenty of Youtube videos, articles, and even news regarding this Bitcoin. Till I end up discovering these forum, After I register on this forum I quick study all necessary information specially the rules and regulation,and Beginners & Help by these way i become familiar on using this forum.Overall I think I studied almost 2 months before officially started.
It was not an easy start and I even failed a lot of time before I can earn profits from it.
Yes its not really a easy start specially when you are focusing on ranking up your account, there are plenty of work to do in order for you to participate on a campaigns, so what i did to earn while ranking up is that I use to participate on plenty of airdrop and from there I save/ receive few valued token and begun holding till now.
Now I am still pursuing and I am working harder to earn more profits.
same here!  till now I making more efforts and works harder to improve my self and Knowledge for the future and for this forum.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:35:00 PM

I started few years ago and I haven't had much idea about it before. I was very hesitant to invest before because of the thought that I won't get my money back or I won't get good profit. Until I've done series of research to gain ideas about trading and there I got to know the benefits of it. I had my first earning after almost a year and I was so happy about it.
Peterson410

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:44:24 PM

All things considered we are the same my better half continues instructing me to begin at bitcoin however I didnt hear her out. Shown bitcoin is trick or somethin, at that point my significant other began gaining from bitcoin and reveals to me that bitcoin has exchanging that makes me intrigued to it. At that point I obtained coins from her and began exchanging and that is the secret.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:05:13 PM

My first experience in bitcoin when km banned is the following day is the distribution of my Salary. I'm so much upset that time because l have no pay. I did an effort just to have my extra income because lve got a work before l go home at 9pm then answer on the forum because celpone is not allowed on my work. But thanks to my sister she incourage me to continue, and now I'm gaining in bitcoin. And l start to dream an abundant life now .
dwieyani

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:33:13 PM

first I joined bitcoin with a friend invitation and I was quite confused early on I got to know bitcoin. dab I most often ask how to solve it, but dian says it's done it until you get it right. after I chase him I ask again, what bitcoin it is and he explains enough details for me to understand. and less than a month I get the first pay of bitcoin and that's what makes me up to now with bitcoin.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:47:28 PM

I learn a lot about Bitcoin starting everything from this bitcointalk, such as market cap, volatility, and more, all of these are very helpful and I can quickly find out. Hope Bitcoin will continue to exist, and its quality will continue to grow.

I hear about bitcoin from my one of the best friends , when i am hearing about this my first thought was how it possible and how its value is more higher than other currencies after some weeks i realise bitcoin is one of the best way for all investors who wanted to become richer in his future life .

Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:08:23 PM

My bitcoin experience started when a friend tells me about the usage and capabilities of bitcoin and he also told me that it can help me with my financial needs. I didnt doubted him because he is my friend. Im very thankful to him because today, im earning a decent amout of money for me to sustain my daily needs. Im looking forward in having a higher earnings in bitcoin by maximizing my knowledge to it. More knowledge means more earnings.

waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:47:10 PM

It started simply from looking on how my fren prosper from it one year ago as things are just damn good those days, volume picking up and things are still looking fresh. Most precious experience i ever had to understand truly how market works, as well generally closer with financial freedom.

SadEmo

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:54:37 PM

I was surfing the internet to find something interesting to read and saw news that bitcoin have reached 20K it was so interesting and now i am learing about bitcoin here.
thotknectar

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:00:27 PM

I started by hearing just a little bit about it from my brother back in 2010,
Until one of my close friends started mining some in 2012, and ever since
I badly wanted to invest but was working with zero extra money so I got
Involved in an altcoin social team and got sucked into that for a few years.
By the time bitcoin blew up I was finally a couple hundred bucks in on the
Altcoin I was working on, so I picked some bitcoib up as well and I’ve been
Watching bitcoin pretty closely for the last 2 years. I never got into bitcoin
As my main investment just because of the transaction speeds and the hype
But that’s just my thing I typically go offroad until I see more stability, I
Figure the Popular stuff always gets heavily extracted once people are over it.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 07:40:21 PM

It started simply from looking on how my fren prosper from it one year ago as things are just damn good those days, volume picking up and things are still looking fresh. Most precious experience i ever had to understand truly how market works, as well generally closer with financial freedom.
but for me the market is like a dark forest. All the work I do on the stock exchange is spontaneous or intuitive. It is not always qualitative and not always effective. Apparently because of the lack of certain skills and knowledge.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:18:25 PM

I started knowing Bitcoin since 2015, but I haven't really though about it (honestly). So after a year, my friend suddenly talked to me about this, and I remembered that, it has been mentioned in the seminar that we've attended to, and it kinda catch my interest since its new and hey its a digital currency. Still, I didn't dived in, so about a year and half have passed then suddenly I've read on the news about the booming price of Bitcoin, so what I did was to quickly wake my account here in the forum, and started reading and reading non-stop. I learn a lot of things, and I missed a lot of things. Honestly, I regret that I haven't been able to get exposed into something that is phenomenal, and to think that Bitcoin would reach that high, it just surprised me. It all started there, till now I'm working my hardest for me to be able to cope up to my lost opportunities.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:24:00 AM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last August. At first, I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally convinced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money quickly but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.

We have something in common. I just heard bitcoin in early 2017 my friend told me to invest at bitcoin, he told me every step by step procedure, but I'm not convinced either, I have a doubt because money is involved. She told me to install a wallet on my phone so there I can put bitcoin, she shows me her earnings too, so I've tried it, bitcoin was low at that time, after few months I saw the profit and I truly believes that it works.

When you started to learn more about bitcoin you cannot stop thinking of it, I shared it also to my colleagues and one of them suddenly knows about this forum and he told me about all of it and here I am now.

And that's it, that's how I started.
thecoder2017

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:33:46 AM

Almost all of us started bitcoin in the same way that friebds introduce it to us but some just started through their own way just researching is the way they got into bitcoin in my case it so happened  that i got curious with what my friend is doing and having income through bitcoin so i started my journey in bitcoin.
faatipoke

Activity: 321

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:02:21 PM

I have heard of bitcoin in 2013 when I was looking for a graphics card for my gaming computer. People commented about mining profitability of that graphics card when I was looking at reviews. I did not understand what they meant iwth "mining" I looked for a while and than learned that cryptocurrencies are mined with graphics card. I did not invest until late of 2016 when bitcoin price started increasing. I invested then and no I am here

mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:43:56 PM

I started with nothing. I started to bitcoin because my friend recommended it. At first I did not like it but he proved to me that bitcoin is true. And it helped me very much. And now I earn a living and use my needs. Hopefully more like me will help bitcoin. Hopefully it will not disappear forever Smiley. I am a bitcoiner and i am proud for myself. Bitcoin is the our new hope to rise in life and to get rich person someday. Smiley
tophe15

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:00:17 PM

It started when I'm currently at an internet cafe where my friends are playing the #1 played game on steam which is PUBG which I don't have that time so one of my friend introduce me to buy pubg using bitcoin, but at that I'm asking where can I buy bitcoin to buy pubg? So it's a Buy and Buy thing haha. So my friend introduce me to create an account on this certain website where I can deposit my money and convert it sooner. That's the time where my bitcoin experience started which is still continuing until now despite of the highs and lows of the value of it which is part of any adventure in our life.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:16:04 PM

When I started doing bitcoin I can say that it is difficult . Learning by  how you earned money with like this .And finally with the help of my friend who is patiently teaching me how to used bitcoin,now I can say that I EARNED alot from it .And I wasn thankful that I was given a chance to enter the world of bitcoin .And with my patience and willingness to wait ,holding coins now I can see the result which give more money.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:28:15 PM

I have been just recently introduced by my friend through this.But got curious about this bitcoin.So now i am trying to read about it on some of this threads.

I have been in the same state before. Actually I have statrted Bitcoin just last year, and honestly this platform is a life changing to me, if you are thing that in the beginning of he time I have gain already, no, actually I have been in a several awful scam campaigns, which made me think to quit but whats left to me? Regrets, so I choose to continue , now I have gained enough and I am thankful for that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: