Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:31:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your bitcoin experience, how did it started?  (Read 3760 times)
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:58:06 AM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
It started from my friend who working with this bitcoin. He introduced me this kind of online job. At first I was confused how we earned with this kind of Job and what if it is scam but all through the days of trying and learning with I can assure that this bitcoin is really good for Us which will lead to our success.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:00:38 AM

2 years ago, I was looking for work and earn extra income and my friend introduce me to bitcoin. I just recently started and the more I learn about bitcoin the more I am interested on it.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:04:12 AM

2 years ago, I was looking for work and earn extra income and my friend introduce me to bitcoin. I just recently started and the more I learn about bitcoin the more I am interested on it.
Bitcoin is a good alternative for having a job because with bitcoin you can earn same amount of income or even higher than your potential average income from your work so if you depend on bitcoin then i am sure that it is giving you more than enough and you are having more amount of money that you can use in order to enjoy life and get your wants.
dyablo

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:12:55 PM

I have been just recently introduced by my friend through this.But got curious about this bitcoin.So now i am trying to read about it on some of this threads.

I started bitcoin last year, and I used to mine satoshi using my phone but it takes a lot of time to hit the maximum withdrawal that is why I stopped. Then I joined in this forum, my cousin taught me how to join and participate in a bounty campaign. This is the first campaign that I joined and I am looking forward for the success of it so that I can use my earnings for my family's needs.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

I used to know a few of my friends who have been using it for a while, even though I was late in bitcoin, because I did not really understand and understand about bitcoin and did not know that bitcoin was profitable or could make money. that's where I got interested and learned to understand or understand bitcoin until now.
ramgonzales

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:35:24 PM

I started several months ago, my friend introduced Bitcoin to me but at first I was skeptical until I saw the changes on my friend's lifestyle, she had a bit of financial freedom. So I gave it  a try with my friend's guidance, thank God it was not just her life but also my life changed

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:52:22 PM

I just started getting into the cryptocurrency trend by mid 2017, and I had already earned a decent amount of money to help me in supporting my studies and to buy the things that I want. At first. I was just hearing about Bitcoin from my classmates in College. I was curious on how they are earning such amount of money even though they are still students. So I made a research about Bitcoin myself and then I have found this forum. I started to learn more and more about Bitcoin as time pass by, and I also discovered other cryptocurrencies. Now I am still working as a bounty hunter, always on the look out for new coins that I believe have a good potential.
RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:14:33 PM

I was expose in bitcoin when I started signature campaign last year around April. My friend just told me to comment in 2 forums/discussion daily and after one a half month. I was surprise I earned a good amount of money. And It was just a 10 minutes job actually everyday. By then, I also learned about bitcoin as I'm reading some thread.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Harpawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:33:07 PM

My experience on this subject, I already know from my close friends, after I know a lot about bitcoin, and I understand a bit . Finally I have so much that we can get from bitcoin. and I am many thanks to my friend.
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:48:57 PM

My experience on this subject, I already know from my close friends, after I know a lot about bitcoin, and I understand a bit . Finally I have so much that we can get from bitcoin. and I am many thanks to my friend.

I started to joined Bitcoin when my co-worker advertise to me how is Bitcoin very useful. When i started in Bitcoin few weeks ago i really experience in how to express your own opinion about the topic you want to reply, it is not easy for me because im just a newbie.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
As I started working with the bitcoin , I honestly say that I thought it was just a scam or a company a job that doesnt be trusted. But with the help of cousins he assured to me that this bitcoin is safe and secured . Now I was working by last year and now I can say that I was thankful with the earnings I received everytime I work through bitcoin.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:56:05 PM

It started when  my workmate taught me about this. And since I need and extra income I want to try this .But before that I did some.research about the bitcoin.And after I was be able to try it and since this bitcoin can do anytime  i was be able to work with it after my duty. And I am amazed with the earnings I received.
Llyrmyst

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:10:39 PM

I started because my brother's friend told him bout bitcoin and told him the benefits that we can get. His friend bought new stuff and said it all the money that he paid was from his bitcoin so my brother and i staretd to try bitcoin. So much to expect from bitcoin.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:18:01 PM

at the very first time bitcoin thing is one of  the most difficult work for me, only few people knows about it and also some of the people know about it just keep saying it will just vanished but i tried my best in this is me now. i am good at trading. and some bitcoin stuff.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:23:58 PM

at the very first time bitcoin thing is one of  the most difficult work for me, only few people knows about it and also some of the people know about it just keep saying it will just vanished but i tried my best in this is me now. i am good at trading. and some bitcoin stuff.

Good for you that you did not give up.  As for my experience, I did not believe easily when a friend of mine told me about bitcoin.  I asked her about extra income since the salary I get from my job is not good enough.  It takes some time for me to believe her about bitcoin and thankfully because of her patience, I joined her and now earning a good amount of money.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:47:37 PM

The first time I knew bitcoin was mid-2016 or during the halving day event, there was a fairly massive news about mining that had decreased results due to halving day, which made me interested to know more details about bitcoin.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:01:44 PM

I started with bitcoins during those times that I needed to really work. But since I did not finish my studies I was not accepted into companies I wanted to get involved. So I just looked up to the internet for jobs. Until I found a friend to earn bitcoins. And that's where I started, almost a year before I actually earned that we can say we can afford the company's wages.

axellav

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:44:32 PM

I know about btc in 2016 and I didn't take it too seriously. But after... Ohhh.
I bought part of in august 2017 on exchange for trading. And by New Year's, I got one. Roll Eyes
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:54:47 PM

I started to check about bitcoin about 1.5 years ago. I was bored at work and was surfing. i found this forum and started to read some local topics. after a while i decided to register to the forum. And then i couldnt stop my self buying some bitcoin and altcoins  Smiley
Wenmanong

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:21:20 PM

When one of friend told that in bitcoin has money and she advised me to join but that moment I just want to concentrate with my work, but when she told me that she got a lot of money that's when I started, I hope that is not too late.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: