Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:48:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121474 times)
AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 11:50:34 AM

And sorry, but anyone launching a coin will do it to Make money.

Do you think that Satoshi created Bitcoin for profit, do you really think profit was his motivation? You would be pitiful retard if you weren't a cancer for cryptos, and one of the worst kinds, because you are so deluded that you actually think you are a savior.

Things that succeed and stick long term are designed to SOLVE problems, to fix things. The only problem you want to solve is your own financial situation. But I can tell you and everybody in here can tell you too: you will fail miserably. If I were you I'd be looking for a job instead of spending endless hours in here spitting nonsense without reading a single post. If I were you I'd think about my kids and I'd stop burning money they may need in the future.

Ahaahhahaaaaa.   No Satoshi did it for society and communist communes.  lol, That's why he's hiding.

Ahahhahahaaa.

Man, its so funny the level of stupidity if the common man.

Dude, have you not yet figured out who Satoshi is?  Ahahhahahaaa and I thought I was naive.  This isn't naive, it's sheer stupidity.  

Satoshi is most likely some sort of cryptography researcher, who probably has or is working on other peer-to-peer non-bitcoin projects (without clear possible revenue angles). If I remember right, it took a year after him publishing the paper for him to release the first version of bitcoin, and it wasn't even cross-platform. He mined a lot of blocks before anyone ever noticed the project, but last I heard none of the early blocks have ever even been spent. If bitcoin were a get-rich-quick scheme by him, I think it would have looked very different. I imagine he's probably at least well-employed by someone who sees the value of what he understands.
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 11:51:14 AM

Banned? What the fuck are you on about? Banned from where or what?

-MarkM-

I can ban anyone from this thread if they act up or insult me which is pretty much most people.  But I'm not like that.  If the ixCoin guy doesn't like my over the top tactics about pumping ixCoin he could ban me from his thread and also if I'm gonna own a bunch of his coins I wanna be on his good side so I know what's happening down the line.  The guy for some reason wants things really white.  My quests is he's accumulating millions if ixCoins.  I barerlu bought 120,000 ixCoins last week and I had to raise the bid from 26,000 to 17,000. That's huge jump.  But I wanted to get to 1% badly so inlaid the orice.  I can feel it something is going on with ixCoin and after the ETF it's gonna get much much more so and the market will be cornered by guys like me so any banker will have to pay crazy prices if they want in.

The fact one mod sympathized with you doesn't mean that you can ban people from threads you start. The ixCoin guy cannot ban you from his thread at bitcointalk.org. There's nothing in this world you really understand, isn't it?

And BTW, the mod probably sympathized with you because he didn't read your posts, thus he didn't realize that YOU are creating this shitstorm, YOU are the troll, and YOU are insulting people with everything you post in this useless thread.

BTW, you should go to bed, its almost 5AM where you live, mate.

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 11:51:24 AM

You thinkwhateveroshi will ban you from his thread if you keep buying up IXCoins increasing their exchange rate?

Or you think he'll ban you if you try to make IXCoin look even more batshit crazy than whatever it was those occupy people tried to put out?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 11:54:04 AM

Just so he stops writing, I asked him to mine XRP.

Well have fun mining XRP. How many asskisses does your rig put out, anyway? Or are you using a sockpuppet engine to mine them?

-MarkM-

I want HIM to mine it.. Tongue

Cheers

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 11:55:32 AM

You thinkwhateveroshi will ban you from his thread if you keep buying up IXCoins increasing their exchange rate?

Or you think he'll ban you if you try to make IXCoin look even more batshit crazy than whatever it was those occupy people tried to put out?

-MarkM-

Vlad thinks that "the IXCoin" guy will ban him from the IXCoin thread if he realizes that Vlad has an evil and super-effective plan to pump and dump IXCoin.

Vlad is broke but generous, he is giving us the heads up so we can humbly participate in his masterplan and get rich quick:

Buy ixCoins if you can but if you see huge buys its provably me so let's not kill each other, ill give you 3 days to buy and then you give me 3 days.  My blocks are usually at least 50,777 when I buy ixCoin.

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 12:09:26 PM

Loser,  I have more education and a higher IQ than you and all the monkeys in your entire family tree.
I'm still accumulating ixCoin.

[...]

I think the bankers will target it se a bitcoin 2.0 for another ETF next year.

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
m3kt3k

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 12:27:52 PM

(Sarcasm) How is this still going on? He is gonna ruin my launch of yet another scam crap coin.. Vlad dude chill your making it hard to make a dishonest buck (/Sarcasm)
SeanArce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 01:29:19 PM

Cliffs on thread. Thread is long so quickly

www.onefamous.org
https://soundcloud.com/naer-sri
15ZmN3d7WZDo4WbZwPFJMZcPMBDUkueGH7 - my  btc address
AgentME

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 01:48:44 PM

Cliffs on thread. Thread is long so quickly

Read the first page and the last, those probably have all you really have to know. It's another clonecoin scamcoin but didn't even get off the ground. Vlad isn't a developer himself, thought he invented the superblock idea (see LuckyCoin) and thought that it would somehow help small miners out more than larger miners (basic probability failure there), paid some programmer to make it for him (and by "make" I mean copy litecoin and attempt to make the same few changes LuckyCoin did) but they messed it up (no superblocks, and the premined coins aren't even functional). Then the coin has been 51% attacked at least once if I remember right. Vlad has been rambling about how he wants to make a coin for the miners (oblivious to the idea that making a currency focusing on benefiting the money-printers is quite a bit sketchy) to make things easier and better for them, but has no ideas on anything that could actually help in that besides a logo that features a gold miner. He's said as much that we should be grateful for his effort on his clonecoin, and accept that he's trying to make a buck off of this. Vlad has made many long and wildly off-topic posts about his personal life in order to somehow prove he's not a scammer, while at the same time talking about how he's in for the "2-3 years" "long term" and wants to re-enact the failed zero-innovation strategies of dot-com bubble businesses (seriously, he's used pets.com as an example several times, and says that with the possible bitcoin ETF he thinks there's going to be a bubble in altcoins so he wants to get into the action by making his own altcoin without innovation, while saying it's not a good thing that there are so many zero-innovation altcoins).
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 01:58:16 PM

• Vlad wanted to make a coin "for the miners"
  • Vlad does not know how to program so he hired a programmer
  • Vlad thinks his brilliance is going to be copied so he rushes into releasing it before making sure the code worked
  • Vlad also thinks his brilliance deserves a reward so he sets a pre-mine
  • Coin is released with a crappy code
  • r3wt and others offer to help Vlad with code and further dev on the coin
  • Vlad fails to realize he is not a developer
  • Vlad won't stop his typing madness to read his thread
  • Vlad admits that he doesn't even know how to mine
  • r3wt bails on this failed coin
  • Vlad won't stop talking...
  • The coin fails, but I sell 3000 NUG for 0.018 BTC*
  • Vlad won't STILL stop talking...

*if Vlad could dump at the same rate he would be able to make 13.2 BTC.  Unfortunately for him, I don't think Vlad knows how to exchange currency
AgentME

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 02:07:47 PM

• Vlad won't stop his typing madness to read his thread

Oh, I think we both kind of skipped on this point a little. He literally calculated an exact date in 30ish years that he believed something terrible akin to 9/11 would be caused by the government as they took control. He's sure the government is going to shut down bitcoin and altcoins somehow soon so him planning this coin to last "2-3 years" is long term to him. At the same time, he oppositely believes that the possible upcoming Bitcoin ETF is going to bring in huge amounts of investors and cause a bubble like the dot-com bubble, and he believes the best way to take advantage of this isn't by buying amounts of established coins but by making a new one with zero innovation and holding a ton of it pre-mined (and then he wonders why people are calling him a scammer!). He made a second thread with a poll on how much of an idiot we thought he was and literally had a vivid story of how he once avoided pooping his pants as a toddler. I wish I was making this stuff up.
Damnsammit

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 02:10:07 PM

-snip-
 He made a second thread with a poll on how much of an idiot we thought he was and literally had a vivid story of how he once avoided pooping his pants as a toddler. I wish I was making this stuff up.

hahahah!

i must have missed that.

Was that in this thread or the other one with the poll?
AgentME

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 02:22:52 PM

-snip-
 He made a second thread with a poll on how much of an idiot we thought he was and literally had a vivid story of how he once avoided pooping his pants as a toddler. I wish I was making this stuff up.

hahahah!

i must have missed that.

Was that in this thread or the other one with the poll?

I think it was in the thread with the poll.

I'm a bit concerned about him. It sounds like Bitcoin has been a fixation of his for a while lately, but he hasn't taken any time to understand it at all besides that some people have made money from it. If a friend of mine (who I had previously known to be generally coherent, as my friends tend to be) had begun posting online like this, I'd be calling his family asking them to check on his mental health and suggesting at least a visit with a professional. Schizophrenia can develop later in life.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 02:39:22 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2013, 03:46:15 PM by DeathAndTaxes

But you can at least mine XRP with less resources.

You can't mine XRP period.  Even the creators didn't mine it.  They simply (like fiat) said "Let there be 100 billion XRP" and there was.  Then they decided unilaterally (he who holds the money makes the rules) that they would keep half of it as profit and transferred the other half to a OpenCoin.  OpenCoin has given away some unknown % of their half.  There is no mining of XRP, there will never be any mining of XRP.  It is like saying "at least you can mine Amazon Coins or Facebook credits with less resources".
twobits

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 02:58:32 PM

If the noodle guy hasn't PM's me now addy which I told him to let night that's his fault, I can't pay bitcons into thin air.
The noodle guy told you 3 times "ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE"
4 times now
If it's so hard: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3

Grats for your 3000th post 'noodle guy'.   Grin

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 03:20:43 PM

If the noodle guy hasn't PM's me now addy which I told him to let night that's his fault, I can't pay bitcons into thin air.
The noodle guy told you 3 times "ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE"
4 times now
If it's so hard: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3

Grats for your 3000th post 'noodle guy'.   Grin
Thanks!

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 03:42:40 PM

How he pooped his pants lol god this needs to be on 4chan so more people can see it and give this guy what he really deserves

PerfectAgent

Activity: 252

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 04:49:08 PM

Or at least pass it to the CWCki forums lolcows section.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
thef

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 05:59:50 PM

We need to keep this thread alive. This has been the funniest thing I've read in a long time. When I check this thread tomorrow, I expect at least five new delusional Vlad posts. Don't disappoint me guys.
Damnsammit

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 06:02:32 PM

We need to keep this thread alive. This has been the funniest thing I've read in a long time. When I check this thread tomorrow, I expect at least five new delusional Vlad posts. Don't disappoint me guys.

No way, he's taking a few days off... Tongue

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: