Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:39:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121484 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 12:31:12 PM

To the idiot who as dumb enough to blackmail me in writing.  Ahahhahahaaa

I just can't stop laughing at that.

You've been reported because as you now know blackmail is actually a serious crime and anyon who helps you even with votes is an accomplice by association.

Bitcointalk.org will have to take legal action or thy will also be an accomplice.

The attorney general also got a screenshot of your blackmail activity and a link to thgithub.

What's funny to me is that there's dozens or abandoned and truly dead coins that nobody would care of you would steal - why mine?  Seriously, my coin is crap according to all you guys so why would you commit a crime in full view and in writing to steal someone's else's work when I've been worming 16 hours per day for this coin and have ran more polls and threads and than other dev to find out what people wanted on a coin.

Is that not collaboration?  Maybe you should have stayed in school and learned some bigger words, like felony, and blackmail.

So can anybody tell me why this idiot would commit a crime to steal a 3 day old coin which near death when there's 2 dozen dead coins with ZERO colllaborarion which he could steal which were started by "REAL" programmers and not nobody economists like m3.

It just makes no nsense.

Can somebody give me a clue?  Why take such a huge risk for such a new and dying coin?  And if I had not blown the whistle on R3, who is the idiot doing this who stole 3 million of the premined coins, none of you would know about this and tomorrow he would half stolen all your coins.

But bedside other programmers gave me a heads up and I blew the whistle on R3, now his only card is to blackmail me.

Make no mistake R3, you can't hide.  Besides then attorney general I p'm also gonna forward your blackmail letter to the Feds.  Of course you know back mail is up there with kidnapping and robbery as it corrupts and inhibits legitimate business.

If I were you if find a lawyer ASAP, all the NUGs coins you dumped late night which you stole from me, well, that should buy you a consultation.  

Good luck, bubba will be waiting for you, honey buns.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:32:30 PM

ANSWER ME VLAD!

1. SHUT UP FFS!
I fucking proposed to help you but you never responded!
from the beginning this coins has been botched up in every way and all the blame was put on me even though I did everything in my power as right as could be.  I've been warning anyone who knows how to program, all night tonight, but nobody cares cause they see this coin is gaining traction

2. Do you really think that if the hijacker make a hard fork, keeping your wallet in a cold wallet would help??
I'm unplugging my laptop even though my wallet is encrypted and I'm behind a mother of all firewalls cause I had enough NUGs stolen from me, I can't lose the little I have left for bounties.

3. You're a fucking liar, these are YOUR words, YOU are the ONLY ONE on the forum to put 3 spaces or even more after a '.'
"The fork is not done right.  It will take away everyones nuggets the way it was done.   It was a hijack, not a fix, and I am not sure why markm is not expressing it as such.      See how they changed the readme to something like 'all your nuggets are belong to us'.

You never had control of this coin it seems, as you never locked down and controlled the repo that you linked to in the announcement post.   Whoever you gave that to, has now taken over the coin, and in a way that will take away everyones existing coins.

If you really want to try, even though you now would probably be better off going back to laucnh a new sha coin intead, the first thing for you to do is get control of the repo and change the passwords.  Then apply a proper patch and fix as was discussed in the thread.  Then get out new binaries that give people time to update before the fork kicks in.  You may also at this point have to hire some miners to secure the coin against the hijackers."

4. How can we know the hijacker is not you trying to make us think r3 is a scammer?

5. Name him or you're a FUCKING LIAR! Surely you'll say he wants to remain anonymous, then post a screenshot without his name!
I found a PhD programmer who actually worked on the original Bitcoin code

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 12:32:38 PM

The guy is fast
Nuggets (NUG)

ALL YOUR NUGGETS ARE BELONG TO US

This project does not belong anymore to fuckers and computer illiterates. Post your suggestions in the Nuggets thread. I will not answer but I will take them into account.

I do not have Windows so that would be great if a person builds a binary each time a new version comes.

The old version will be replaced soon. The new version will have 0 premine and a working block reward algorithm.

Donations: 1Nw7oXGui4Y551v3wAbvT3vCzDY2NPuYuB
No more premine, this lead to the old blockchain be incompatible with… …
… newer clients

nuggets-project authored 5 minutes ago

I still have you blackmail letter.  Now you're trying to squirm your way out of it.

You touch my coin and I will press charges for back mail.  You will pay dearly.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:35:27 PM

The guy is fast
Nuggets (NUG)

ALL YOUR NUGGETS ARE BELONG TO US

This project does not belong anymore to fuckers and computer illiterates. Post your suggestions in the Nuggets thread. I will not answer but I will take them into account.

I do not have Windows so that would be great if a person builds a binary each time a new version comes.

The old version will be replaced soon. The new version will have 0 premine and a working block reward algorithm.

Donations: 1Nw7oXGui4Y551v3wAbvT3vCzDY2NPuYuB
No more premine, this lead to the old blockchain be incompatible with… …
… newer clients

nuggets-project authored 5 minutes ago

I still have you blackmail letter.  Now you're trying to squirm your way out of it.

You touch my coin and I will press charges for back mail.  You will pay dearly.
MY blackmail? What the hell?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 12:36:03 PM

If the guy already restarted the chain as some have seemed to claim, then the guy already owns/holds all the premine of the current chain, which already supposedly has non-broken block-rewards.

Github records all changes so it is easy (supposedly, if only to people who know how to use git/github to do such things) to grab whichever previous version you want.

So each miner can grab whichever version they want and vote for it with their hashing power, presumably?

As far as I have been able to tell from looking at the behavior of the current nodes they are all using the version that has the lucky reward blocks in place.

Pre-mined coins can be destroyed, as NoVaCoin supposedly demonstrated, so merely getting rid of pre-mined coins wouldn't require a restart of the blockchain unless the blackmailer refuses to destroy them other than by restarting the blockchain... or has already given them to Vlad and Vlad refuses to destroy them, or of course maybe all the give-aways that purportedly were already done are actually still in place in the current blockchain, having happened before block 251...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:43:08 PM

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:44:30 PM

Man I was drinking, you owe me a monitor

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 12:46:39 PM

Is someone planning to go postal?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:49:03 PM

Well if current repo holder fixed superblocks, I guess that he also fixed premine, and as a result, all nuggets Vlad2Vlad holds simply will not be accepted as valid by the majority of miners.

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
AgentME

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:49:18 PM

Just when I thought the thread was getting boring! You just can't make up this sort of entertainment.

(Though why is the blackmailer forking the entire chain to remove the premine? Couldn't he just lock it so transactions from the addresses holding it aren't accepted any more?)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 12:49:41 PM

Is someone planning to go postal?

-MarkM-

Depends now well r3 can handle jail. Federal jail, you know, the kind with no early release for good behavior.

Ahahaahhahhaaaa.  I still can't stop laughing that someone can be so stupid to actually put a blackmail, a criminal act in writing and then distribute it.  Ahhaahaahaaaaa.

I've written 3 emails so far.  Tomorrow should get very interesting for our r3.  

mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:50:28 PM

Just when I thought the thread was getting boring! You just can't make up this sort of entertainment.

(Though why is the blackmailer forking the entire chain to remove the premine? Couldn't he just lock it so transactions from the addresses holding it aren't accepted any more?)

I believe the fork was done mainly in order to make superblocks work.

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 12:51:00 PM

Well if current repo holder fixed superblocks, I guess that he also fixed premine, and as a result, all nuggets Vlad2Vlad holds simply will not be accepted as valid by the majority of miners.

The fix was published quite a while before block 250, and need not have gone back all the way to the first couple of blocks regardless.

This is the GetBlockValue of the version I am running that has not been seeing any nodes conflict with it as far as I have been able to discover so far:

Code:
int64 static GetBlockValue(int nHeight, int64 nFees, uint256 prevHash)
{
        int64 nSubsidy = 0 * COIN;

std::string cseed_str = prevHash.ToString().substr(8,7);
        const char* cseed = cseed_str.c_str();
        long seed = hex2long(cseed);

int rand = generateMTRandom(seed, 100000);

if(nHeight == 1)
                nSubsidy = 1100000 * COIN; //.5% Public Wallet Premine

else if(nHeight == 2)
                nSubsidy = 1100000 * COIN; //.5% Coin Owner Premine

else if(nHeight > 250 && nHeight <= 14726880){
                nSubsidy = 49 * COIN;   //Standard 49 Coin Reward
                if(rand > 50000 && rand < 50011)
                        nSubsidy = 10045 * COIN;  //The super block Protocol Random 250x Block Award
        }
    return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

-MarkM-

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 12:52:52 PM

R3 stole 3 million of the premine and gave me 1.1 million.  He dumped all of his coins on the exchange he created 2 nights ago so of course now he wants to appear a hero.  Ask him for his wallet ID, Shakezula will have it and you'll see, I bet anything he sold evey coin.  That's a pump and dump and now he wants to do it again.

Problem is now he committed a crime.  Kinda messes up his petty theft crimes.  What a loser, for what, like $1,000.  What a small time crook, r3.

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 12:53:09 PM

vlad, can you please take below test and let me know WPM you get.
http://www.typingtest.com/

Once you complete this one I will find other one where you can retake test.

Lets do this for next 50 posts, than I will give up.

Cheers

WARNING:  They're gonna steal all your nuggets coins!!!

You're all about to get robbed and they're probably gonna try and blame it on me, from the beginning this coins has been botched up in every way and all the blame was put on me even though I did everything in my power as right as could be.  I've been warning anyone who knows how to program, all night tonight, but nobody cares cause they see this coin is gaining traction and I hired a PhD programmer so they know I'm going after litecoin and every other shit coin with no real innovation so they badly wanna kill this coin.

You're all about to lose all your Nugget coins.  BE warned.  I told Shakezule cause he's an honest guy but no response.  I told markM, cause he's a real programmer and can stop this, but he doesn't care because he doesn't want any competition for his own coin, he didn't even respond to my request to lock the github and repo files.  I need the github and repo files locked ASAP but nobody will help me.  I'm not a programmer, I don't know how to do this.  And here's another botched up job, why were they left open for anyone to get in and change the password, I'm told by other programmers this isn't standard procedure for a new coin as anybody can then hijack your coin.  

A few programmers tonight have told me somebody is messing with the code in my files, in my coin and the only guy who can dump massive coins is the guy who created the exchange for NUGs, r3, and this guy held all my coins hostage for 2 days when they were my coins and he tried to take full control of my coin back then but I flipped out and that when he quit so now I think he's going torhough the back door.  

Now besides the other coders who gave me heads up another programmer gave me even more details so here it is, you only and last warning.  Obviously none of you care cause I've been begging any coders or programmers to lock my files cause I don't know how and I'm almost 100% it's r3 doing this.  

HE WILL STEAL EVERYONE'S NUGs COINS!!!!

Here's the PM I got from a different coder just now and he's not the only one over the last few hours.  I alerted MarkM and totally ignored me because he doesn't want anymore competition for his devcoin,  not especially after I hired a PhD programmer to work on Nuggets to add other features.  His bullshit excuse that CrapCoin need to get klled is a lie, he wants all coins to get killed so devcoin will get more members.

Read this email I got just now and you decide.  And ask yourselves why all the coders and programmers here aren't doing anything to stop it when all they have to do is lock my repo and github files.   IT'S BECAUSE THEY ALL HAVE THEIR OWN COINS AND THEY WANT TO SEE THIS COIN DIE ESPECIALLY IF IT'S GONNA BE A BIG COIN BACKED BY PhD FORENSIC COMPUTER SCIENTISTS AND WILL HAVE MORE FEATURES THAN ANY OTHER COIN OUT THERE.  

Everybody here is a selfish crook they only care about their own coin and if they can kill a new coin even if it's a great coin or if people love it they'll do it cause they only care about their selfish ambitions while pretending to want good coins for the people.  Where are their innovations - I tried to add innovation and I was told it was not possible cause my features were too ambitious.  That's why I found a PhD programmer who actually worked on the original Bitcoin code and said that was the hardest work he's ever done and I'm meeting with him tomorrow.  That's why they wanna kill this thing soon.

They wanna kills this coin but they wanna do it in such a way that you will all go crazy and blame me so I will never launch another coin because they see their threats and attacks don't' work on me and I have the connections to make a killer coin and I actually care about what people want.  in other words, they have to get rid of someone like me and the best way is to steal everyone's coins and blame ti on me.  Put your coins in a cold drive cause I don't know if encryption will work.
Here's the latest email I got warning me of what's going on and I'm almost certain it's r3 (only r3 was working on this fork out of the goodness  of his heart and also opened up that exchange ready to dump everyone's coins once they're stolen if this coder is right)  cause shekezula was just too honest about everything to be part of this, I truly don't believe shakezula had any part in thing but R3 has been shady and I had to pretty much fight him to get my coins from him, this was my coin he was my employee yet I fought with him 2 days to get my 1.1 million coins and God knows where the rest went.  REad it and do whatever you want but don't say I didn't warn you.  They'll porbably steal everyone's coins tonight or tomorrow when I'm supposed to meet with that scientist.

"The fork is not done right.  It will take away everyones nuggets the way it was done.   It was a hijack, not a fix, and I am not sure why markm is not expressing it as such.      See how they changed the readme to something like 'all your nuggets are belong to us'.

You never had control of this coin it seems, as you never locked down and controlled the repo that you linked to in the announcement post.   Whoever you gave that to, has now taken over the coin, and in a way that will take away everyones existing coins.

If you really want to try, even though you now would probably be better off going back to laucnh a new sha coin intead, the first thing for you to do is get control of the repo and change the passwords.  Then apply a proper patch and fix as was discussed in the thread.  Then get out new binaries that give people time to update before the fork kicks in.  You may also at this point have to hire some miners to secure the coin against the hijackers."

I'm unplugging my laptop even though my wallet is encrypted and I'm behind a mother of all firewalls cause I had enough NUGs stolen from me, I can't lose the little I have left for bounties.  This is the most I can do, is warn you as 3 different programmers have warned me tonight that they'e noticed odd change in the coding of my coin.  R3 is doing it under the guise of a fork to help everyone out but when that fork is downloaded it will steal all your coins.  So be warned....I can't program a single line of code so I have no idea how they can blame it on me but I didn't program this coin in the first place and I even asked to remove the premine yet I took 100% of the blame.  They can see how much people blame me for everything so this is a perfect opportunity for a scammer to scam every miner out of their hard work.  

You know in a way you all deserve it, I tried to warn you that I was being honest and these other guys were haters with nothing but self interest in their own coins and you all just mocked me.  Who knows, maybe this email will stop them as it would be too obvious as to who did it if it actually happens, but if any of you can program please check it out and lock those files if you can  Those files belong to me, I have the right to be the only one with the password so you have my permission to lock everything up and then PM me and we'll talk about putting a couple honest people in charge of the password.

Good luck guys and I hope this email isn't too late.
The guy is really in desperate need of quick easy money…

I’ve skimmed through his writings on Devtome, and they turn out to be very close in spirit to those delusional ramblings he wrote here.

Read some of my economics papers, I doubt you can wrap your tiny mind around the first few words.

you don't know me so you mock what you don't get, just like a mindless child who's too arrogant to ask and learn, but thanks to God - My predictions have an uncanny ability to come true with freakishly high accuracy.  I have had over 30 dreams which have come true with exact details the very next day, but these predictions are based on not dreams, but sheer education, experience, knowledge of politics and the human condition and a deep feeling of things to come.

It's always small mental midgets like yourselves who laugh at people with vision and imagination simply because you lack the cognitive resonance and the spiritual harmony to understand anything more than that which is right in-front of your darkened eyeballs.

I made many bold and nearly impossible predictions in my current devtome writings - it take guts to put your reputation on the line, to put those impossible odds in writing but I did it cause that how I do and if I'm right, cowards like yourselves don't even admit you were mindless and cretins, you instead spew more vomit such as:  of course, I knew that, everyone knew that.That level of stupidity is really pure choice which is why I no longer to to help and explain or pity fools such as yourselves but now rather let you sulk in the stench of your mindless, ignorant filth.

How does it feel to know nothing and understand even less?  Just keep repeating what you heard on TV, muppet.  Blind sheep fattened for the slaughter - such is the end of every once great society.  You're nothing new - and hell needs souls to keep the fire burning so while you're mocking me why don't you turn your evil eye toward your Creator as well, cause if you think my ideas are crazy, you should read His book, the Bible, boy, a genius like yourself could probably sure teach God a few things, eh?  Hahahahaahaa.   If people like you weren't really this clueless and dumb it would really be incredibly funny, but in reality it's tragic for you know nothing and understand not even the words which come out of your own mouth as they're just regurgitated senseless words you heard somewhere.  

That's where we're different - read my papers  and you'll see most of them are truly original, I read but then I develop my own unique theories, idea and conclusions such that I've never heard them spoken by anybody else and that's what a free thinker is, as in nobody has been crazy or bold enough to say things like gold is going to $500 by next year or Bitcoin will get the ETF license with no issues and then Bitcoin will easily blow past $1,000 (next year) and lift most alt coins with it in a big way (most will go up easily 1,000%+ and a few much much higher), and ixCoin will be gamed soon after as it's the closest thing to bitcoin and will go from today's half a penny per coin to a much much hiher price, $50-$100 not being out of the question, hence I've bought 1% of ixCoin as I do put my money where my mouth is, etc.  Show me one reporter or genius wallstreet analyst who has made those kind of predictions before me.

Keep laughing and do the opposite of what I say cause if I'm crazy then the opposite of what I say will make you rich, right.  LOL, I dare you!

Good luck and God bless everyone.
I'm outta here.

I said I'm leaving for 2-3 days to see if this thread dies without me and it was almost there, barely any new posts so it goes to show you guys, without me this thead is DOA.

Call It what you want, a circus, a joke, mockery, laugther, etc., but the fact is the other coin devs hate it cause that's a lot of eyeballs on this thread instead of their boring dead threads - they can't find one funny or spontaneous guy and when i'd try to be me i'd get rhreatneed by a mindless mute with 5 coins under this name to stay on topic, like staying on topic 24/7 necessarliry creates some imaginary value.

on my threads people can go off topic if they feel it's necessary as long as the general theme is on topic.

there's a name for that:  freedom of speech andn expression and just because this is a forum for imaginary coins doesn't mean the constitution should be trampled on by power tripping devs.

SO maybe people like coming here because nobody is reported to the mods and nobody is asked to leave and that's coming from me, the guy who has been insulted hundreds of times in 3 days.   In fact it was starting to actually case me emotional pain, that and the problems with the coin so I decided to take 2-3 days off and at the same time to prove that the reson so many "devs" here hate me so much for no obvious reason is that I give people a forum to discuss whatever is on their mind while at the same time trying to stay on topic and get something constructive done.

That's called using you imagination but most have lost that back in school, too many square rooms, books, lockers, desks, etc. and then no more way of thinking out of the box.  I call that getting mentally institutionalized - for that reason college should be completed in phases, like 1 year at a time taking 5 classes at a time then take 2 years off so you don't lose your imagination and go do something else, work, learn a new language, do volunteer work, eetc.  that's the best way to learn and get educated while keeping your creativity and imagination which is preciaou and without it you're a shell and will never een reach 50% potential.

At any rate, I only came back on here to warn every one regarding the letter I got and the other similar warmings from other coders.  That's too many guys saying similar things and if they're gonna try to pin it on me like they did the premine and the bad coding with the VGB then this would be a piece of cake since most of you are herd mentality kind of people and they've already got your worked up in a frenzy, foaming at the mouth and everything.

Like I said, they don't just want to kill this coin, they want to make sure it's so bad that I will never be able to launch another coin or start another thread so they can have all you guys back to their threads reading ON TOPIC garbage that puts you to sleep and no way can ou speak your mind unless the hittler's with the 5 coins say it's ok.

Fuck those guys, I piss on them on my thread, here, everyone's opinion is free and open.  newbies are welcome and no 5 star coinhead will ever tell a newbie STFU, get out or stop asking stupid questions.  I've seen too much of that stupidity on every thread and not a single person stands up for the little guy trying to learn.   Power tripping losers who most paid for their coins so they can be real men in a made up world caue at home their wives kick their asses and afer doing dishes they come on here and pic the little newbie and power trip so they don't forget what it's like to be a man, instead of standing up to the she-male at home and putting her in her place even if it means tearing down our castle wih your own hands, cause you know in your heart the way the bitch is going she'll tear it down anyway so why not go out your way, the man way, and that's why God made you the head of your house, the king of your kingdom.  

Just don't forget that part of being a real man is to be the lowest in our house, last, the most humble, and to love your wife and to never cheat, die before you cheat, and if you do all those things and the bitch acts up - well that's when you do what a man does, tear the roof off that house, tear it all down until she either understands or it all goes to hell, but your way and not the way she'll eventually do it, and you know she will, cause oprah (the leader of mindless women) says It's ok, and yes, women are really that stupid and if it's true there's nothing wrong to point it out as a matter of fact.  Don't ever fear of offending someone if the offense is the truth that offends but try to do it  objectively and with some compassion  as nobody listens or takes in advice or criticism which is an outright attack

At any rate - I'm gonna keep my word and be gone from this thread, another 2 days, so expect it to die again in a matter of hours, I hope this planned coin robbery doesn't go through as planned.

Good Luck My Miner Friends!

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
AgentME

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:53:28 PM

I believe the fork was done mainly in order to make superblocks work.

Hypothetically, he could have made the superblock fix only take effect a few days from now after some block number is hit, which would keep the current blockchain and give people time to switch.
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:54:45 PM

I just went through the code: https://github.com/nuggets-project/nuggets/commit/e8094777d4729c5874e55633e4170d953ad4d88a
So all the premines and current coins are no longer valid
Blocks 1 and 2 have now 0 reward
But the merkleroot is hard coded so the new code is still buggy right...?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 12:56:21 PM

Can't you guys see he's playing everyone?  He dumped all his coins.  Now he's wants to do another pump and dump appearing to be the good guy.  I'm the good guy, I didn't sell a single coin.  He dumped every penny on his own exchange.

This guy is a high school dropout.  No way he can be this stupid.  

I have screen shots of everything.  This idiot is buried.

By why this coin?

I mean, it's near death, nobody wants it.

Can't someone answer this question?  Why go after a 3 day old coin nobody wants? Why?  Why commit a crime for a crapCoin?  Somebody answer that cause it baffles me.

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 12:58:31 PM

I just went through the code: https://github.com/nuggets-project/nuggets/commit/e8094777d4729c5874e55633e4170d953ad4d88a
So all the premines and current coins are no longer valid
Blocks 1 and 2 have now 0 reward
But the merkleroot is hard coded so the new code is still buggy right...?

But no one, except maybe the blackmailer, is running that code.

All the nodes actually running seemed to be running the version I quoted in my previous post.

Though as soon as he gets this new code he has on github now compiled and running maybe I will finally start to see conflicting nodes out there... his.

-MarkM-

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 12:59:34 PM

If bitcointalk keeps him here they will literally be held accountable for blackmail as accomplices.  There's is no way they can allow him to be here.  I sent email to everyone who had any global admin power.  He'll be lucky if they don't turn him in to the Feds just to cover their asses. That's the smart thing to do to avid a backlash later.

Bye bye, r3, you greedy puke.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: