Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:46:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121474 times)
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 02:43:29 PM

This guys works as a contractor for places lie NASA, the FBI, etc, he can't have his name thrown around this shit site

But he told YOU, one of the least trusted member on this forum, who he is?
Also, I'm rather sure no bitcoin dev works with an fed agency Roll Eyes

And you guys can't vote to take my coin away.  I paid for it, it is my property. Are you people stupid.   That's theft.

Hey, lets vote to take bitcoin away from the current owners.
Actually anybody can
All it requires is majority of people following you
Surely plenty of people would follow you

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 02:43:58 PM

Why did you lie?

Answer:  cause your mother is a fat ugly cow.

Still wondering why people make fun of you and doesn't trust you?

Do a majority of the people on this thread want the repo returned to Vlad's control/ownership?

-MarkM-

Definitely not me
Eat him, r3!

Congrats, you're on written record for supporting a conspiracy to commit blackmail.  Ahahhahahaaa.  Are you all high school dropouts or you have no idea how American law works.  You just become a partner in a blackmail scheme.  Congrats, stupid.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 02:46:27 PM

This guys works as a contractor for places lie NASA, the FBI, etc, he can't have his name thrown around this shit site

Stupid.

He's my little brother's childhood friend.  I've known him for 25 years.  He didn't have to tell me anything I jut haven talked to him in years and my bro I was telling him how I need a programmer and he said. Dude, Seidel, he's getting his PhD he's a mad hacker, he can do anything.

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 02:47:18 PM

Asking to take a core to steal my property is called the ring leader in a theft ring, MarkM.  And yes, you were Dumb enough  to put it in writing too.[/b][/i]

Bullshit, the blackmail letter claimed that if majority (not sure if that meant a majority or the majority, I figured heck maybe any majority might suffice) to give you back control of the repo he or she would give it back. in essence a ransom of votes was demanded. So i enquired as to whether the community of people on the thread actually had that many votes in your favour available to it, since if so maybe the votes could be paid and you'd get your repo back. If not the alternative ransom demanded is/was a sum of bitcoins. Evidently paying in votes would not be cheaper/easier.

On cop shows the FBI often ask the victim whether the demanded ransom is within the victim's means, its almost standard to ask, isn't it? For one thing it provides insight into how familiar the blackmailer is with the victim's ability to meet the demand(s).

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 02:48:47 PM

Do a majority of the people on this thread want the repo returned to Vlad's control/ownership?

-MarkM-

I vote the repo retains its new ownership, and gets some experimental changes. What if every two weeks, the block reward doubled without limit? Think of the pure profits for the little miners too.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 02:49:02 PM

And you guys can't vote to take my coin away.  I paid for it, it is my property. Are you people stupid.   That's theft.

Hey, lets vote to take bitcoin away from the current owners.
Actually anybody can
All it requires is majority of people following you
Surely plenty of people would follow you

Stupid.  I paid and supported this coin with money.  It. Is my physical property.  100% notes couldn't take it away cause its agains the law.

But you, you're on record agreeing to conspire to. Commit blackmail.  That's a bonus for you . Oh, screenshot, you were too stupid to delete that.  Ahahhahaaaa.

Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 02:50:14 PM

I have had over 30 dreams which have come true with exact details the very next day, but these predictions are based on not dreams, but sheer education, experience, knowledge of politics and the human condition and a deep feeling of things to come.

Wow, and this guy owns guns, probably legally. America, what a country.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 02:52:41 PM

Asking to take a core to steal my property is called the ring leader in a theft ring, MarkM.  And yes, you were Dumb enough  to put it in writing too.[/b][/i]

Bullshit, the blackmail letter claimed that if majority (not sure if that meant a majority or the majority, I figured heck maybe any majority might suffice) to give you back control of the repo he or she would give it back. in essence a ransom of votes was demanded. So i enquired as to whether the community of people on the thread actually had that many votes in your favour available to it, since if so maybe the votes could be paid and you'd get your repo back. If not the alternative ransom demanded is/was a sum of bitcoins. Evidently paying in votes would not be cheaper/easier.

On cop shows the FBI often ask the victim whether the demanded ransom is within the victim's means, its almost standard to ask, isn't it? For one thing is provides insight into how familiar the blackmailer is with the victim's ability to meet the demand(s).

-MarkM-

Read it again.  The first one before I told him it was black mail was straigh baclmail.

He said, give me 20 BTC or you don't get your coin back cause you're not a programmer and it don't collaborate.  That's pure baclmail.

The fact he added after that. Or people can vote or eat ananas or stand on their heads doesn't nullify the fact he plainly back mailed me.   How many law classes have you taken?  Let me guess, none.  Just take my word for it.

There was motive, opportunity and intent.  The rest is meaningless.  

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 02:53:15 PM

Stupid.  I paid and supported this coin with money.  It. Is my physical property.  100% notes couldn't take it away cause its agains the law.

But you, you're on record agreeing to conspire to. Commit blackmail.  That's a bonus for you . Oh, screenshot, you were too stupid to delete that.  Ahahhahaaaa.

You are so delusional. The vote is to not steal your property. There was no voting to steal it until someone just voted that.

it is no different than asking whether you actually would be able to scrape together the wherewithall to pay, which is pretty much always asked on all those educational 'police procedural' shows that teach everyone proper procedure.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 02:55:10 PM

I have had over 30 dreams which have come true with exact details the very next day, but these predictions are based on not dreams, but sheer education, experience, knowledge of politics and the human condition and a deep feeling of things to come.

Wow, you believe in aliens (with ZERO proof)  but you think it's weird people have dreams which come true (which is documented in medical journals peer reviewed).  And they let you walk around without a leash?  Now that's scary.

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 02:55:31 PM

On cop shows the FBI often ask the victim whether the demanded ransom is within the victim's means, its almost standard to ask, isn't it? For one thing is provides insight into how familiar the blackmailer is with the victim's ability to meet the demand(s).

-MarkM-

Read it again.  The first one before I told him it was black mail was straigh baclmail.

He said, give me 20 BTC or you don't get your coin back cause you're not a programmer and it don't collaborate.  That's pure baclmail.

The fact he added after that. Or people can vote or eat ananas or stand on their heads doesn't nullify the fact he plainly back mailed me.   How many law classes have you taken?  Let me guess, none.  Just take my word for it.

There was motive, opportunity and intent.  The rest is meaningless.  

It is your accusation of me that is delusional. I merely inquired as to whether the demands were even possible to meet. As in, is what the blackmailer demands even possible or is it a demand that is deliberately calculated to not be within your means.

-MarkM-

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 02:57:15 PM

He's my little brother's childhood friend.  I've known him for 25 years.  He didn't have to tell me anything I jut haven talked to him in years and my bro I was telling him how I need a programmer and he said. Dude, Seidel, he's getting his PhD he's a mad hacker, he can do anything.

Let's sum up

You neighbour is:
  • working with fed agencies like NASA, FBI, etc
  • so secret that he can't be named
  • an original bitcoin client dev
  • your little brother's childhood friend
  • getting his PhD now but you know him for 25years

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 02:57:29 PM

Wow, you believe in aliens (with ZERO proof)  but you think it's weird people have dreams which come true (which is documented in medical journals peer reviewed).  And they let you walk around without a leash?  Now that's scary.

Who believes in aliens? Well, you are the alien my friend, and it looks like you exist.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 02:59:10 PM

Does anybody here actually live in Amercica or is everyone here really so stupid and hateful that you don't know what theft by majority vote is?

Seriously, the lack of understanding here on this forum is mind numbing.  Dumber than shit.

If I ever launch another coin it will never be from this forum.  It's just unreal how stupid people here are.  Not even a clue of common law, basic principles of the rule of law, no idea of property ownership, no idea of fundamental dream studies, documented in peer reviewed scientific journals.  Just plain stupid beyond belief.

AgentME

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 03:00:28 PM

Wait, if Vlad doesn't have any access to that github account and it's not actually his... why doesn't he (or someone more trustworthy) just make a new github account, and edit the first post of this thread to link to the new account?
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 03:01:48 PM

Good night stupids.

Please keep writing, write away your lives away wrote away your rights and your future salaries to me.  Keep writing.

Steal what's mine and write all about it and support a guy who clearly conspired to blackmail me and write about how it's a good idea and you support him.  That's it, don't forget to vote to steal my property, make sure its a written vote.

Aahhahahahahaahahaa.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 03:01:53 PM

Seriously, the lack of understanding here on this forum is mind numbing.  Dumber than shit.
Yet you're still lurking here

If I ever launch another coin it will never be from this forum.
Oh no please release it here!
It's too much fun!

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 03:02:22 PM

It is not theft by majority vote. It would be at worst theft due to voters not bothering to vote, were it not that there was one vote and it was against, which was not even an option in the first place. There was nothing in even the demand about people voting for the theft, only an option to vote against it rather than stand idly by failing to intervene-by-voting-against-it.

-MarkM-

AgentME

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 03:03:09 PM

but you think it's weird people have dreams which come true (which is documented in medical journals peer reviewed).
It's just unreal how stupid people here are. ...no idea of fundamental dream studies, documented in peer reviewed scientific journals.  Just plain stupid beyond belief.

lolol
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 03:05:15 PM

Does anybody here actually live in Amercica or is everyone here really so stupid and hateful that you don't know what theft by majority vote is?

Democracy?

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: