Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:43:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121471 times)
FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 10:14:08 PM

Definitely better than any movie

You read my mind Smiley

and vlad just make yourself a github account please...

Fork the nugget code that you do not have full rights over...

Update the OP in this thread and there u go u have control of your coin back... Smiley

***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 10:25:51 PM

All that license talk is interesting and I've learned a lot! So basically, once it's sent into the wild, there's no turning back eh?

Definitely better than any movie

You read my mind Smiley

and vlad just make yourself a github account please...

Fork the nugget code that you do not have full rights over...

Update the OP in this thread and there u go u have control of your coin back... Smiley

But that would be too easy, not entertaining, and not filled with conspiracy theories.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 11:01:09 PM

Guys, I have the GitHub link but not the repo files, I have the PhD guy looking at my coin in the next hour.

Someone posted the repo thing here's at but I can't find it.  I know I'm locked out of it but I need it any way cause with it it Cidel, can't get in and change my coin back.  TIA

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
PerfectAgent

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 11:06:33 PM

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 11:07:02 PM

And I stand corrected, I misunderstood.  Cidel didn't work on the original bitcoin code.

It has one of the major projects he he to do for his PhD last year and he said it was the hardest thing he ever has to do.  At first he said he wouldn't help me for any money but when I tell him is 98% cut an paste he launched and said:  why would anyone do that?  

The guy has no idea how much money he can make with his skills and education.  So I, gonna try to parter with him cause if was able to complete a bitcoin programming project then writing some features on top if it should be a joke.  

But I need my repo files and can't find the, if someone can help me.  He thinks he may be able to get into ,y account even if the guys locked me out, but I'm not 100% sure.

Anybody can help me out here to get my coin back I'll pay Cidel, anything to create the best scrypt coin out there.  I wanna out Litecoin to shme

This idiot r3 is just a pump and dumper, aren't you guys sick of scammers?  Give me a chance, I've been honest about everything so for so give me a chance to get my coin back and mak it into a real cin just like I promised.  Thanks.

surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 11:13:33 PM

I, for one, would like to hear more about this communist secret genius program.
PerfectAgent

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 11:18:28 PM

If you're that desperate to add more, you should just make a fork since it looks like you're not getting control of that back.

ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 11:23:05 PM

Woooow..... This is hilarious... I love how you judge everyone because they tried to give you proper criticism. It's sad that we live in a day and age when people complain about not having help when really there were at least 3 reply's trying to help you. You are one of the most idiotic coin devs. I have ever seen. And this coming from the guy who messed up the addnodes on his own coin. But wait... you can't even be called a dev because you are way too incompetent to understand how to make a copy/paste coin. You have some delirious visions that make you seem schizophrenic. You make contradictory statements and they go on calling people idiots and liars when they point it out. Tbh you're an idiotic jerk who is wasting so much money on a shitcoin that has no future. You shouldn't even be allowed to handle money if this is what you consider a "good, long term investment."  
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 12:03:22 AM

If you're that desperate to add more, you should just make a fork since it looks like you're not getting control of that back.

How can I do a fork when I can't get into my repo files?  He hijacked my coin.  Don't you get it, I can't do anything he changed the password.  I'm gonna give bitcointalk another few hours then I'm forwarding the screen shots to the Feds and attorney general's office. 

And I shouldn't have to do a fork cause bitcointalk bans people for offensive language but theft end blackmail is ok.  These people are opening themselves up to a massive lawsuit.  I aced all the emails and I emailed over a dozen mods and admins.  From this point on any theft or crimes committed falls on bitcointalk since they are now aware and they are now grossly neglecting their fiduciary duties to stop any type of crimes and right now wrong which they are made aware of.  Big lawsuit coming and I'm sure they have way more money than monkey boy r3.  I wanted to email so many people with some kind of control to stop this so there is no denial later they didn't know. 

And the best part they can't delete any of my emails.  New law by the government.   I love it.  If they do nothing then they set themselves up for a huge lawsuit.

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 12:03:40 AM

Code:
    "blocks" : 2451,
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 0.35589962,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "networkhashps" : 5496008,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "testnet" : false

Has anyone found any lucky blocks yet?

Is the percent chance of finding one actually correctly calibrated to result in one every two hours on the average?

As far as I can tell all the nodes have been running the corrected code that includes the pre-mine and the correct logic for having the lucky blocks happen starting after block 250, but I do not know whether they have actually been happening, if not maybe most of that hashing power is not afterall using the corrected code.

Oh and Vlad, git is all about cloning and forking. Everyone has full access to the entire repo, they just cannot change someone else's copy of it, because the way to do changes is to make a clone or fok and do the changes on your own clone or fork. The blackmailer has the clone or fork that you had posted in the original post, all you need do is put the URL of some other clone or fork into the original post instead so people will use the one your post is pointing to not the one the blackmailer controls.

Who cares what changes the blackmailer puts into the copy they control? Each miner gets to put whatever changes they choose into their own copy.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 12:07:55 AM

Woooow..... This is hilarious... I love how you judge everyone because they tried to give you proper criticism. It's sad that we live in a day and age when people complain about not having help when really there were at least 3 reply's trying to help you. You are one of the most idiotic coin devs. I have ever seen. And this coming from the guy who messed up the addnodes on his own coin. But wait... you can't even be called a dev because you are way too incompetent to understand how to make a copy/paste coin. You have some delirious visions that make you seem schizophrenic. You make contradictory statements and they go on calling people idiots and liars when they point it out. Tbh you're an idiotic jerk who is wasting so much money on a shitcoin that has no future. You shouldn't even be allowed to handle money if this is what you consider a "good, long term investment."  

Idiot.  I didn't mess up anything.  He got into my repo files and changed the password and from that point on he was dumping all the coins on his own exchange. 3 million coins he stole from me, pump and dump, meant for bounties.  And he did it cause I refused to sell him my coin.  He asked to buy it from me on day one.  I didn't know why.  Maybe cause my coin has such a stable diff retarget that it didn't even need a PoS.  he commended how nicely and stable it was like he was really impressed but he can copy that but why work for your coin when you can steal 3 million coins, dump then fool the many stupids on this board to take over the coin and do another pump and dump.

With the level of stupidity here I can't blame the guy.

The stupidity on this forum is endless.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 12:10:17 AM

Code:
    "blocks" : 2451,
    "difficulty" : 0.35589962,
    "networkhashps" : 5496008,

Has anyone found any lucky blocks yet?

Is the percent chance of finding one actually correctly calibrated to result in one every two hours on the average?

As far as I can tell all the nodes have been running the corrected code that includes the pre-mine and the correct logic for having the lucky blocks happen starting after block 250, but I do not know whether they have actually been happening, if not maybe most of that hashing power is not afterall using the corrected code.

Oh and Vlad, git is all about cloning and forking. Everyone has full access to the entire repo, they just cannot change someone else's copy of it, because the way to do changes is to make a clone or fok and do the changes on your own clone or fork. The blackmailer has the clone or fork that you had posted in the original post, all you need do is put the URL of some other clone or fork into the original post instead so people will use the one your post is pointing to not the one the blackmailer controls.

Who cares what changes the blackmailer puts into the copy they control? Each miner gets to put whatever changes they choose into their own copy.

-MarkM-

I don't know how to do that.  And I shouldn't have to if he didn't lock me out of my repo file.  Nobody should have to jump through hoops cause of a pump end dump crook.  Why aren't you guys upset st this.

Word gets out and there's gonna be 20 more next week and you guys are next.  Wake up stand up and complain to the mods - these are real crimes being committed.

PerfectAgent

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 12:11:20 AM

How can I do a fork when I can't get into my repo files?  He hijacked my coin.  Don't you get it, I can't do anything he changed the password.  I'm gonna give bitcointalk another few hours then I'm forwarding the screen shots to the Feds and attorney general's office. 

And I shouldn't have to do a fork cause bitcointalk bans people for offensive language but theft end blackmail is ok.  These people are opening themselves up to a massive lawsuit.  I aced all the emails and I emailed over a dozen mods and admins.  From this point on any theft or crimes committed falls on bitcointalk since they are now aware and they are now grossly neglecting their fiduciary duties to stop any type of crimes and right now wrong which they are made aware of.  Big lawsuit coming and I'm sure they have way more money than monkey boy r3.  I wanted to email so many people with some kind of control to stop this so there is no denial later they didn't know. 

And the best part they can't delete any of my emails.  New law by the government.   I love it.  If they do nothing then they set themselves up for a huge lawsuit.

You can access the source just fine. So if you really have to get to it now the source is right there.

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 12:13:37 AM

If you don't know how to do that then having control of the repo would do you no good anyway since you don't know how to use it.

You would have to hire someone to use it on your behalf, and that someone doesn't need control of the current repo, they would control their own aka your own copy (clone or fork) of it on your behalf. The current one is thus entirely un-needed and in fact maybe, if it is still listed in the original post, it might even be misleading people because people reading the original post will presumably tend to think you want them to use the one you list in your original post.

meanwhile the calculated network hash-per-second has changed a lot:

Code:
    "blocks" : 2457,
    "difficulty" : 0.01756084,
    "networkhashps" : 267252,

Anyone found any lucky blocks yet?

Oh and Vlad, if github is not your preferred method of maintaining a version archive of your code, which version archive system do you prefer to work with?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 12:18:36 AM

And I stand corrected, I misunderstood.  Cidel didn't work on the original bitcoin code.

It has one of the major projects he he to do for his PhD last year and he said it was the hardest thing he ever has to do.

... So I, gonna try to parter with him cause if was able to complete a bitcoin programming project ...

What was one of the major projects he had to do for his PhD? You just said he didn't work on the bitcoin code.

At first he said he wouldn't help me for any money but when I tell him is 98% cut an paste he launched and said:  why would anyone do that?  

He's sounding pretty sane at least so far.

aren't you guys sick of scammers?  Give me a chance, I've been honest about everything so for so give me a chance to get my coin back and mak it into a real cin just like I promised.  Thanks.

I think most scammers would have managed to deliver a more working product at least.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 12:18:56 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2013, 12:36:06 AM by DeathAndTaxes

All that license talk is interesting and I've learned a lot! So basically, once it's sent into the wild, there's no turning back eh?

Simple version yes. Even if Satoshi can back he would have no direct "control" or legal ownership of the project.  Now being the founder and given the recognition people have of his accomplishments he would have a lot of influence but he would still need to convince users of any changes.  If Satoshi wanted to change the protcol to give him a 1% perpetual "king's tax" on all transactions I think most people would tell him to go frak himself and not accept those changes.  Case in point look at Linus in the Linux project, he doesn't rule with an iron fist (and actually has very little direct power under the law of any country) however many people respect his opinion.  However with an open source project once it has been released it is out there and you give up a lot of control.
twobits

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 12:27:43 AM

You gave legal permission to everyone on the planet to "modify and publish copies" of NUG.  This permission is binding and irrevocable.  You have no legal authority to restrict anyone's access to the source code, or prevent them from making changes you don't like.  In the future you may want to learn among a list of other things about open source licensing before "developing" anything.

In general, yeah. Though there have been some cases of it being revocable.  The one I remember off hand involved a dvd ripper that was gpled.   The code was forced to have a change of ownership by a court, and they also allowed the gpl to be revoked on it if I remember right.  Was like 10 years back.

In this case though, another principal applies.  This was a work for hire.    Part of that should have included them giving Vlad access to the repo.  The fact that this was not done and programmer X and Y are associates does indicate a dereliction  here .     So a hostile fork using the same repo that was created as part of this work for hire is probably actionable. 

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 12:31:22 AM

Is the github account Vlad's, or just something his programmer(s) put up? Does he even have any standing toward ownership of that account? This all seems like a complete non-issue. He's linking the first post of this thread to someone else's github account. He just needs to make his own github account and link to it instead. All this talk of legal action is baseless.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 12:31:33 AM

In this case though, another principal applies.  This was a work for hire.    Part of that should have included them giving Vlad access to the repo.  The fact that this was not done and programmer X and Y are associates does indicate a dereliction  here .     So a hostile fork using the same repo that was created as part of this work for hire is probably actionable. 

Unless there was a contract and the contract specified control of a specific repo it is unlikely.  I mean there is a pretty simple solution, Vlad is in control (I use this term loosely) of this thread.  This thread links to a repo.  The repo it links to is the "official" (once again used loosely) repo.

Vlad clones the existing report and changes the link in the OP to the one he controls.  Tada.  It could have been done in about 2 minutes and done days ago.  Of course that would require someone with the most basic knowledge or competence.

Then again this is all academic.  He paid a grand total of $20 for a copy & paste job.  Nobody is suing anybody or anything related to the shitcoin.
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 12:32:36 AM

In this case though, another principal applies.  This was a work for hire.    Part of that should have included them giving Vlad access to the repo.  The fact that this was not done and programmer X and Y are associates does indicate a dereliction  here .     So a hostile fork using the same repo that was created as part of this work for hire is probably actionable.  

I would question that if the repo were part of someone's own github account, such as if I had done the work and done it by creating a repo in my own github account; but  a whole new github account seemingly having been created as part of, and presumably for, the paid work project seems to lend credence to your hypothesis (of it possibly being actionable). Of course I am not licensed to practice law on this planet so what do I know.

-MarkM-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: