Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:06:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121471 times)
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 04:42:44 AM

Windows client is being compiled as we speak. I'll start a new post soon that is self-moderated. Vlad will be deleted from all posting and nobody else will ever be edited or deleted

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:43:36 AM

Windows client is being compiled as we speak. I'll start a new post soon that is self-moderated. Vlad will be deleted from all posting and nobody else will ever be edited or deleted

LOLZ I expect your might get carpel tunnel syndrome from pressing the delete key so much.  You know Vlad will be incapable on not posting. 
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 04:44:13 AM

LOLZ I expect your might get carpel tunnel syndrome from pressing the delete key so much.  You know Vlad will be incapable on not posting. 

It's ok. I'm going to give his idea an honest chance without all the crazy. I'm betting $100 on his ideas working

mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1042
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 05:22:39 AM

Invite or pm me when you do. I want to get my hands on some anti-vlad sshiiitttt

Nolo

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 05:35:21 AM

I have 833 NUGs.  Anyone want to buy them?

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 06:31:40 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=259764.0 - Spots are now live

drummerjdb666

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 07:18:11 AM

I'm exhausted, I'm gonna take a little nap while my kids are sleeping.  I've had 4 sleepless nights in a row cause of this coin.  Last night I was up until 8:30 am this morning and that animal r3 had the guts to say that I'm an economist not a programmer so I don't deserve the coin cause I don't doanirrt collaboration.  He stole Lillian's of coins why didn't he pitch in just 100,000 NUGs for a bounty.  I optic hard in enough in bitcoins to have bought the 1.1 million NUGs he sent me.  So those coins I reserve as mine unless I run out of bitcoins for bounties since he help Lu bounty NUGs and I had to promise and pay bitcoins instead which I had set aside to buy ixCoins.  

Now I can't buy those ixCoins since no one will trade me ixCoins for NUGs and the clever bastard shut down the exchange after he dumped all his NUGs.  Maybe so nobody can track his stolen coins if that's possible, I don't know, to cover his tracks stealing maybe tens if millions and change the coin so much that nobody will find the tracks.  That would be a brilliant plan and the rest is just a circus act to throw everyone off which was easy cause everyone hates me anyway.

I'm exhausted.

Please list your dream feature for a coin and if you want PPcoin aspart of a new coin since so many people say its the only innovative coin besides bitcoin.  

And on top of your features ill try to come up with a few of my own.  Something to make mining more fun and rewarding cause that's what the golden blocks were meant to be for.  And coincidentally that and then premines were the ones not working but they worked perfectly in the over 2 hour test shakeszula ran.  

No way, a program that runs perfect doesn't break down like a car and all of a sudden r3 offers me money to buy my coin on day one,  and when i say no, he then gets hold of my repo files and tears my coin apart.

But not one person here has been able to figure out why he would do that. Why steal or want to buy a failing coin. So many coins out there why want to buy mine?  Does anybody know what my coin had that other coincident have?  Seriously, you guys see programmers and coders, this should be obvious to way something about nuggets jumped out at him right away.  Anybody?

Nap time, I can't keep my eyes open.  I hope some kind of food news happens by the time I wake up.  God willing.  Amin, Cause I need a miracle.

Send me the whole premine and I'll sell it all at once and give you 50% of the btc

Fuck you, you bum.  Go steal something you loser.  You're lucky I let you be on the roster you have never not once added one thing of value and now you wanna steal my coin.

These coins are for the people.  I didn't pay for them so I will get nothing for them in return.

Have fun with this loser as your dev.  Another scammer and pump and dumper.

You should really put the old pic back up haha!!!           btw.....     You fail!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 07:56:21 AM

All right guys, do we have our 16 wallets numbers?  We should place a bet on the next made up lie for the next attempt to steal my coin, a coin that has been supposedly dying since day 1 yet people keep wanting to buy it, steal it, hijack it, blackmail for it and steal it some more.  For a near dead 4 day old coin I'd say something is way off.

But here's my way to keeping with my full transperacy theme and to remove yet one my excuse these losers with ZERO brains and imagination when they look to get your votes to steal my coin.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 08:03:18 AM

100,000 from r3 when he refused to give me anymore.  1 million from r3 when I fired his ass.  50,000 from programer X for getting upset with me and returning my bonus.

274,000 from shekazula for coins given to him by r3 with without ever asking my permission.

R3 had a blast with my coins, your clj a, coins made for bounties and now there's gonna be zero bounty coins cause I'm giving away every single coin.  I'm sick of hearing how rich I am. As you can see there isn't one out transaction and not one single coin silent or sold.

I kept my word.  I could have gotten some nice BTC on r3's exchange for this many coins but I'm not a sellout and I'm here for the long term. I Dom know how I'll pay amount it's now or how ill make money off this coin since I'm broke but this had to me done to shut up the mindless fools.

Enjoy, it's nearly 2 days of miming hitting every block straight.

Now lets hope R3 didn't make them worthless with his games while trying to cover up the theft of millions of coins.

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 08:07:34 AM

What was the block number back then, Vlad?

As the code everyone seemed to be running before the "spots" launch that used the same port numbers and heck maybe even the same IRC channel for finding connections should have been allowing your lucky blocks to start happening after block 250, although no one posted saying they had in fact found a lucky block.

Now that "spots" nodes keep connecting on NUG's port I am seeing more connections but I expect most of them are actually "spots" nodes not NUG nodes.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
ohiwastedmylif

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 08:09:10 AM

100,000 from r3 when he refused to give me anymore.  1 million from r3 when I fired his ass.  50,000 from programer X for getting upset with me and returning my bonus.

274,000 from shekazula for coins given to him by r3 with without ever asking my permission.

R3 had a blast with my coins, your clj a, coins made for bounties and now there's gonna be zero bounty coins cause I'm giving away every single coin.  I'm sick of hearing how rich I am. As you can see there isn't one out transaction and not one single coin silent or sold.

I kept my word.  I could have gotten some nice BTC on r3's exchange for this many coins but I'm not a sellout and I'm here for the long term. I Dom know how I'll pay amount it's now or how ill make money off this coin since I'm broke but this had to me done to shut up the mindless fools.

Enjoy, it's nearly 2 days of miming hitting every block straight.

Now lets hope R3 didn't make them worthless with his games while trying to cover up the theft of millions of coins.

Want the 10k I got?

Post your add

MΣC | MAvSLa1ZYpk3AsDeqj9njfVkaunJRDu2VZ
http://www.megacoin.co.nz/
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 08:25:37 AM

that's awesome for you guys, as you noticed the one day I was gone this thread died.

so your aesome thread witout me will get 3 views per day and you'll be the only one posting.

but get rid of the big bad vlad who keeps his word and keep doing things no devs have ever done.

great planning, genius.

Now it's time to hand out those 100,000 Nugs if they're still any good.  I hope idiot r3 didn't make them worthless.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 08:30:43 AM

wtf??

what a thread  Grin Cheesy Grin

Meaning?

If you hate me too, don't worry, deathandtaxes is starting another one, probably will try to steal my coin too, 4th guy in 4  days, but will ban me from posting.

While I have never reported anyone here to the mods for any reason, going off topic, or even insulting me.  reporting people to mods is communistic and cowardly, this thread, my thread Is all abou speaking your mind, full-on, and try to stay in the general direction of the coin but otherwise is all free speech.

but deathandtaxes and his moron followers will make a nice thread like this one and the first thing they'll do is impose their rules on everyone cause see, every is aobut themselves that's why nobody has come up with a killer coin and that's why on my first attempt I made a coin everyone si trying to outright steal and it's only been four days and I wasn't able to impelement everything I wanted either.

and to top it off these guys are hack-job coders, only a few programemrs but they have the imagination and creativity of rats so they have to steal coins like mine to get people to give them money or to scam them with pump and dumps.

anyway, hope you like the thread even if you hate me.  that's en vogue right now anway.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 08:33:21 AM

wtf??

what a thread  Grin Cheesy Grin

what do you mean?

welcome aboard.  no worrries about getting reported to the mods here and you're free to always speak your mind there's no off topic bullshit as long as the general direction is for the betterment off the coin.

I'm an economist not a programmer so I thnink very differently and for that reason I'm hated and in 4 days my coins has been tried to be stolen and blackmailld by 3 different guys.

good luck.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 08:39:27 AM

You're trying to steal my coin now too?  that's 4 people in 4 days.

what happened  to what a shit coin it's dead?

you haters, you losers.  I came up with this coin in 15 mintues and I had other ideas that couldn't be programmed cuause it needed more skill.

it's not hard if you just care.

but fucker, if you're trying to steal my coin then you too are banned with the other two assholes who rried to steal my coin from the 100,000 NUGs giveway.  I overlooked the fact youre an asshole and never added anything of value but I will not give money to help you steal my coin.

create your own coin loser, if you have just half an original idea it would work.

can somebody please tell me why everyone is trying to steal my coin, 4 people in 4 days....Ive never seen this and it's by the same guys who say it sucks and it's dead.  What is the deal.  Whey don' they make their own coin, it's really easy and If I had $500 I can make a coin to put LiteCoin to shame for for that I need a real programmer who can code what's in my mind and those don't exist on this forums.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 08:42:31 AM

Please list your dream feature for a coin and if you want PPcoin aspart of a new coin since so many people say its the only innovative coin besides bitcoin.  

Please consider my post for features.

I will but I'm getting bombed I'm up over 16 hours per day to keep up with this crazy thread.  I lliked your suggestion so please PM it to me or I'll forget and I'll talk to my programmer and see what I can do.

ohiwastedmylif

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 08:43:29 AM

goosfraba

MΣC | MAvSLa1ZYpk3AsDeqj9njfVkaunJRDu2VZ
http://www.megacoin.co.nz/
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 08:48:40 AM

you haters, you losers.  I came up with this coin in 15 mintues and I had other ideas that couldn't be programmed cuause it needed more skill.

but fucker, if you're trying to steal my coin then you too are banned with the other two assholes who rried to steal my coin from the 100,000 NUGs giveway.  I overlooked the fact youre an asshole and never added anything of value but I will not give money to help you steal my coin.

create your own coin loser, if you have just half an original idea it would work.

can somebody please tell me why everyone is trying to steal my coin, 4 people in 4 days....Ive never seen this and it's by the same guys who say it sucks and it's dead.  What is the deal.  Whey don' they make their own coin, it's really easy and If I had $500 I can make a coin to put LiteCoin to shame for for that I need a real programmer who can code what's in my mind and those don't exist on this forums.

You're an idiot... He cloned your coin... didn't steal it. Its the whole point of open source... You don't hear the creator of luckycoin giving you shit because you stole his super block idea.
AgentME

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 08:50:55 AM

You're an idiot... He cloned your coin... didn't steal it. Its the whole point of open source... You don't hear the creator of luckycoin giving you shit because you stole his super block idea.

Whoa there, Nuggets uses "Vlad's Golden Blocks", which are completely different than superblocks, because ... uh, ... they use "god's numbers", that's it.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 08:51:40 AM

When I think this thread is getting wrapped up, it just keeps getting better and better.

wrapped up?  isnt' that bad?  what do you mean by getting better and better?

maybe that's whey every loser is trying to steal my coin,caue they can never garner the charisma and originality and fire to get a 10,000 view and thousands of posts in under 5 days.

I blew away the devcoin thread which has global following and serious talent and it's about 2 months old and I blew It away it in under 5 days.

and it's something about my presence, bad or good, cause when I stopped posting one day the thead went dead.

and idiots like deathandtaxes now want to steal my coin, start a thread like this and ban me thinking that will make them money.

idiots don't see the reason peole come here is cause i'm the only dev that gives a fuck about the people here and the reason I'm angry with certain people is cause tthey're selifish aninals and I have a dbouple copy of tourrett's and if any anybody ever tris to shut me down it will be the biggest retarded lawsuit you'll ever see.

But I'd love to know what you like about this thread, good and bad things and I don't care if you offend me.  I have never reported anyone to the mods and look att the theats, insults and people stealing my coin right on my own thread.

losers  can't get their own fans or create their own coin and it shows how talentless they are cause I know nothing about programing, I'm an economist yet these programmers wanna all steal my coin.  ahahahaaahahaa.

talk about no talent having no imagination bums.   Ifthese guys are devs i'm a SUPER-DEV.  In fact, from now on call me SUPER-DEV vlad since all the devs keep wanting to steal my coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: