Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121466 times)
mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 02:37:56 AM

How can I do a fork when I can't get into my repo files?

1. Create a new account on Github
2. Go to https://github.com/nuggets-project/nuggets
3. Press that nice “Fork” button in the top right corner
4. It is that simple.

But please please continue your conspiracy ramblings because you cannot do something that simple.

It is much more entertaining! Thank you for this wonderful performance!

What is your dream feature for a coin?  What do you wish a coin had but doesn't.

I would like a coin to be decentralised and secured by a massive network with power not less than 200Th/s.
So far I have a coin that suits my dreams completely except for one:

I would like the coin to be widely adopted, so that I can buy things and services in my country with it, and I am not living in the US. If we generalise, I would like to have coin accepted to some extent (so that I can buy something more than alpaca socks) in all major countries of the world. Say, world’s 11 most populous countries.

You are a wonderful economist Vlad, surely you understand how to make a widely adopted coin, not just 3-year pump and dump scam. Given all your genius I guess this will be a no-brainer for you.

Please, make us such a coin and we will respect you as high as Satoshi.

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thef

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 02:43:53 AM

If anyone wants to make an exact copy of this with 0% premine I will gladly launch it in a moderated thread to stop vlad from commenting at all. Make the super blocks work from the start too. Hit me up in pm you can be anonymous or list your name don't care. I already have a name picked out

But why would someone launch a coin without getting a reward from a premine?  Roll Eyes

In reality, if you idea is that good, 50 coins will pop the very next day with your VGB protocol.

Exactly. If the idea is good, someone is going to take your source code and remove the part that gives you 1% or whatever premine you have and release it as his own coin. Now why would I mine your coin and give you 1% instead of the copy where I get 100% of the reward?

Right, cause the other guy is gonna do it all for free right.  Cause he's a priest.

Can you people see that all devs have schemes to make money which you don't know about?

At least with me you know it's only 1%.  What about coins that only give you 50%, 20% or a paltry 10%?  Why are you guys mining those coins.

Ate you guys being a bit greedy and selfish to say:  thanks for a great way for the little guy to make more coin and have more fun mining it but I'm not happy with 99%, I want your 1% too.

No wonder nobody ever bothered to make a coin for the miners before, you guys are more greedy than the 1%.  I regret even thinking I could help out the little guy.

I was so naive and this makes me so sad.

You guys did better than I expected at getting Vlad to go off on his rants. I can't wait for 4chan to get here.  Grin
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 02:46:29 AM

I'm exhausted, I'm gonna take a little nap while my kids are sleeping.  I've had 4 sleepless nights in a row cause of this coin.  Last night I was up until 8:30 am this morning and that animal r3 had the guts to say that I'm an economist not a programmer so I don't deserve the coin cause I don't doanirrt collaboration.  He stole Lillian's of coins why didn't he pitch in just 100,000 NUGs for a bounty.  I optic hard in enough in bitcoins to have bought the 1.1 million NUGs he sent me.  So those coins I reserve as mine unless I run out of bitcoins for bounties since he help Lu bounty NUGs and I had to promise and pay bitcoins instead which I had set aside to buy ixCoins.  

Now I can't buy those ixCoins since no one will trade me ixCoins for NUGs and the clever bastard shut down the exchange after he dumped all his NUGs.  Maybe so nobody can track his stolen coins if that's possible, I don't know, to cover his tracks stealing maybe tens if millions and change the coin so much that nobody will find the tracks.  That would be a brilliant plan and the rest is just a circus act to throw everyone off which was easy cause everyone hates me anyway.

I'm exhausted.

Please list your dream feature for a coin and if you want PPcoin aspart of a new coin since so many people say its the only innovative coin besides bitcoin.  

And on top of your features ill try to come up with a few of my own.  Something to make mining more fun and rewarding cause that's what the golden blocks were meant to be for.  And coincidentally that and then premines were the ones not working but they worked perfectly in the over 2 hour test shakeszula ran.  

No way, a program that runs perfect doesn't break down like a car and all of a sudden r3 offers me money to buy my coin on day one,  and when i say no, he then gets hold of my repo files and tears my coin apart.

But not one person here has been able to figure out why he would do that. Why steal or want to buy a failing coin. So many coins out there why want to buy mine?  Does anybody know what my coin had that other coincident have?  Seriously, you guys see programmers and coders, this should be obvious to way something about nuggets jumped out at him right away.  Anybody?

Nap time, I can't keep my eyes open.  I hope some kind of food news happens by the time I wake up.  God willing.  Amin, Cause I need a miracle.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
mnyonpa

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 02:58:44 AM

Please list your dream feature for a coin and if you want PPcoin aspart of a new coin since so many people say its the only innovative coin besides bitcoin.  

Please consider my post for features.

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 03:00:14 AM

When I think this thread is getting wrapped up, it just keeps getting better and better.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 03:02:03 AM

I will give .3 BTC to anyone who gives me the NUG code with a windows and linux client, new genesis, working super blocks from the beginning, rewards right away, no premine, and a new name. An exact copy. I'll up it to .5 BTC if there's also a client for mac or .2 to whoever makes a mac client from the code

PM me. And do it fast

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 03:25:22 AM

Anyone found any lucky blocks yet?

Well damnit, you made me curious enough to use a be on the chain.

It seems to get stuck at block 2490, so maybe that is the fork point with a superblock on the code change of two days back?

I see 2491 as most-recent block now so I think you caught up to the whole chain.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 03:50:29 AM

BOUNTY RAISED, People are contributing the bounty of this clone and I didn't even ask for any

I will give .5 BTC to anyone who gives me the NUG code with a windows and linux client, new genesis, working super blocks from the beginning, rewards right away, no premine, and a new name. An exact copy. I'll up it to 1 BTC if there's also a client for mac or .4 to whoever makes a mac client from the code

$100 to change three things. Seriously, easiest Benjamin ever

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 03:57:03 AM

If anyone wants to make an exact copy of this with 0% premine I will gladly launch it in a moderated thread to stop vlad from commenting at all. Make the super blocks work from the start too. Hit me up in pm you can be anonymous or list your name don't care. I already have a name picked out
I'm actually working on an sha 256 Coin and would like to see superblocks implemented into it, but Keep getting errors when doing so. I do welcome any programmers that have a little bit of knowledge such as myself. but probably a bit more. I only have a diploma in Programming, and C++ was not the biggest we studied. So If anyone would like to join, pm me. There is a lot in the works for it. Smiley

Urgent:  BIG COIN Giveaway - don't miss reading this whole post.
[/u]

Gosh another honest thief.  Again, what is it about this Nuggets coin which isn't even working right cause of sabotage only 4 days old yet everyone wants to buy it, steal it or copy it?  Why?  Why?

Can anybody answer, for the 8th time, please?

And you're such a nice guy - I got a whopping $20 in NUGs from the premine while spending way more to launch it and bounties.  And i'm using them for bounties and i'm still the bad guy, look at these lying scammers looking for excuses to steal my coin.  why?  why?  You're so kind saving people all that money by stealing my work, yeah, why trust me when I've never lied, built a coin per the miner's specs sold not one coin, paid for all bounties out of my pocket, yet now you wanna trust another theif with zero imagination and can't think of one interesting thing to add as a feature so why not look for a lie to feed to fools to steal my coin so invent another lie and steal my hard work.

Well, I'm not your regular dev, I'm not gonna roll over for you, you little scamming bitch.

Let me show you what honesty and generosity looks like you bum.  Is the premine the problem?

Ok, let's get rid of this problem then, and I have an email I put out showing I told the programmer to cut the 1% bounty to zero so this isn't my fault in the first place but even so I didn't spend a penny on myself it was set aside for bounties to make the coin better.  But now it looks like I'll have to keep spending out of my own pocket.

I have a 100,000 NUGs bounty out but I will right now give away every bounty coins which was premined so this loser doesn't have to go stealing my coin cause he lacks zero character, and imagination.

I have 1.57 million coins total cause Shakazula sent me 274,000 coins.  

I'm gonna keep 100,000 in case someon does that bounty.

So I will give away 1,400,000 million NUGs to show once again I'm this for the short term money, I trie to cancel the premine and the whole point of the premine was to help develop the coin, but now another scammer says I'm a bad guy so let's end that lie too.  I'm curious what lie will come up next.

There ,no more premine now let's see what the next lying loser comes up with to steal my coin.

And I'm still waiting for an answer, so many developed and high follower coins, why is everyone trying to steal my coin?  Why?

An actually, you know what, ill give away all of, everyy coin. The guy wanting the 100,000 NUGs will get .1 BTC since that's the value now.  That way I don't have to hear More lying bitches that I have 100,000 premined coins.  Once you guys have my address you'll see that it will have zero NUGs coins in there.

But I'm too tired to hand out 100 rewards.  First 15 NUGs address gets 100,000 NUGs.

Except this crook who just called me a crook for not selling a single coin and trying to use them for bounties,'you, you bum, go steal something if you want money.

Now here's me one nobody developer who never sold one premined coin and instead gives it all away to keep trying to prove my honesty yet nobody cares.  I said this last night, you'll all beg for a guy like me when I'm gone and all you get is scammers and pumpers.  How many devs have you heard of who premined anything and spent no coins and sold no coins but instead gave it to those that make devs rich but you guys have done nothing for me but caused me so much emotional pain but I will still give you every coin so my conscience is clean.  So 1,570,000 NUGs coins. I'm going off memory but that's about it.  Every coin I have I never gave gave any way to anyone except for the programmer end half the coins (1.1 million) to r3 plus what he stole (3 million).  But I never had those in my possession ever cause he wouldn't give me my coins.  

So what I have now, nearly 1.6 million coins is every NUGS coin I've had and they're now all yours.  I said this coin was for the people so this is only right but I'm curious what the next liar comes up with science there's something weird going on - everyone wants my coin but I don't know why?  So odd!!!

So first 15 NUGs addresses to pop up on the message board gets 100,000 coins.  The last guy wil get the 70,000 or so, I'm going off memory, plus or minus 10,000 coins.  Unless r3 robbed those too.

And again, the latest Low life coin thief gets a big nothing, and neither that other thief R3, but he stole millions and dumped them so he's good, go steal something you unimaginative dropouts.  

But I'll let everyone else participate, even got spots and every other a-hole who has never added any value or anything positive.  Each 100,000 coin reward here is like mining nearly 2 days straight and hitting each block.  It's the equivalent of hitting 10 golden blocks straight.  So it's a nice reward, especially if all there idiots trying to steal my coin would get a life and let me focus making this a great coin, that 100,000 free coins could be worth serious money in a few months if these losers would let me focus on the coin.  At some point you the miners will have to jump in and help if you want me to have the energy and time to focus on new features.

Get ready set go.

So first 16 total Nugs wallet addresses!!!

PS:  I'm exhausted so just get your wallet ID in the forum and ill get to it in a few hours.  I'm so tired don't wanna mess up any rewards.  You'll gets them tonight, I promise, unless they're stolen or r3 made them invalid, I've afraid turn my laptop on of fear someone will steal my coins.  I haven't lied yet, you will all, all 16 of you, get every coin I have.  Every last one.  Good luck and congrats.  Thank those liars constantly trying to steal my coin.  God bless everyone!

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 03:59:29 AM

BOUNTY RAISED, People are contributing the bounty of this clone and I didn't even ask for any

I will give .5 BTC to anyone who gives me the NUG code with a windows and linux client, new genesis, working super blocks from the beginning, rewards right away, no premine, and a new name. An exact copy. I'll up it to 1 BTC if there's also a client for mac or .4 to whoever makes a mac client from the code

You didn't specify what starting difficulty...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 04:00:09 AM

I'm exhausted, I'm gonna take a little nap while my kids are sleeping.  I've had 4 sleepless nights in a row cause of this coin.  Last night I was up until 8:30 am this morning and that animal r3 had the guts to say that I'm an economist not a programmer so I don't deserve the coin cause I don't doanirrt collaboration.  He stole Lillian's of coins why didn't he pitch in just 100,000 NUGs for a bounty.  I optic hard in enough in bitcoins to have bought the 1.1 million NUGs he sent me.  So those coins I reserve as mine unless I run out of bitcoins for bounties since he help Lu bounty NUGs and I had to promise and pay bitcoins instead which I had set aside to buy ixCoins.  

Now I can't buy those ixCoins since no one will trade me ixCoins for NUGs and the clever bastard shut down the exchange after he dumped all his NUGs.  Maybe so nobody can track his stolen coins if that's possible, I don't know, to cover his tracks stealing maybe tens if millions and change the coin so much that nobody will find the tracks.  That would be a brilliant plan and the rest is just a circus act to throw everyone off which was easy cause everyone hates me anyway.

I'm exhausted.

And on top of your features ill try to come up with a few of my own.  Something to make mining more fun and rewarding cause that's what the golden blocks were meant to be for.  And coincidentally that and then premines were the ones not working but they worked perfectly in the over 2 hour test shakeszula ran.  

No way, a program that runs perfect doesn't break down like a car and all of a sudden r3 offers me money to buy my coin on day one,  and when i say no, he then gets hold of my repo files and tears my coin apart.

But not one person here has been able to figure out why he would do that. Why steal or want to buy a failing coin. So many coins out there why want to buy mine?  Does anybody know what my coin had that other coincident have?  Seriously, you guys see programmers and coders, this should be obvious to way something about nuggets jumped out at him right away.  Anybody?

Nap time, I can't keep my eyes open.  I hope some kind of food news happens by the time I wake up.  God willing.  Amin, Cause I need a miracle.

Send me the whole premine and I'll sell it all at once and give you 50% of the btc

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 04:01:13 AM

An exact copy.  Ahahhahahaaa.  The imagination if gnats.   Ahhahahahaaaa.  I came up with golden blocks and the perfect numbering system to not need PoS for a perfect smooth diff in about 15 minutes you bums.

From now on any innovatin I put into a coin will be closed source.  You low life vultures.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 04:01:18 AM

I dare you. The sale will be 100% public and with escrow

portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:01:48 AM

NNChaME7Rt7AY594TNUgvYGBy57DTatbLH
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 04:04:08 AM

I'm exhausted.

Send me the whole premine and I'll sell it all at once and give you 50% of the btc

Fuck you, you bum.  Go steal something you loser.  You're lucky I let you be on the roster you have never not once added one thing of value and now you wanna steal my coin.

These coins are for the people.  I didn't pay for them so I will get nothing for them in return.

Have fun with this loser as your dev.  Another scammer and pump and dumper.

seleme
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028

Duelbits.com

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 04:10:12 AM

wtf??

what a thread  Grin Cheesy Grin

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 04:19:03 AM

cause I don't doanirrt collaboration.  He stole Lillian's of coins why didn't he pitch in just 100,000 NUGs for a bounty.  I optic hard

is there some reason you can't use the backspace key? So furiously typing?

Honestly. Dude has to use dragon voice recognition shit. We can tell what he's saying but its like I talked into my cell drunk and just hit post without reading

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 04:20:18 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=259749.0

$100 to copy his code

diatonic

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:21:19 AM

NTqYG8dHv5ALRHb8KbD2q6GgMqqsTtK7mF

#bitcoin-otc ratings: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=diatonic | Tips: 1DiATonicgGnUcsH6NpSuCEDwRRW3wecgs
yoyotu

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:23:18 AM

NW3X1inJd4Q8HAk77S17jQCAeX517ByXJA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: