Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:10:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121474 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 10:47:04 PM

That's 3 in 3 days.  Blows my mind.   Not a single person can explain this to me.

MarkM is gonna say I imagined this one too.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 10:52:35 PM

Evidently he doesn't want a distributed cryptocurrency at all, he wants a centralised system he has a kill-switch for.

-MarkM-

You mean a perfect coin the govt will love to buy and plans to and will buy?  Yeah,  that's what I want.

I'll sell it for $5 billion this week only.

You do realize that even if the government decided to "buy" bitcoin that it would not even be possible to do...I hope you understand at least that fundamental concept of cryptos

Ahahahahaahaahhaaaa.

The govt took, stole, emerican's gold in 1934 snd CRIMINILIZED it up until 1979 but they can't write a directive order to take over, hijack a virtual coin using a single keyboard?

A ahahhahahaaa.

Your lack of knowledge makes me tnink that you didn't even finish high school let alone get a C in algebra.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 10:53:45 PM

If we had 5 years I kid you not I'd get a 4 year programming degree in the next 2 years but given this is gonna low up and die in 3-5 years I've got to do it the hard way.

One can learn what is cryptocurrency and how it operates in 5 days. There is no need for either 5 years of study or any special knowledge.

I'm talking about coding.  Not jargon.  You thing learning the jargon is learning about Cryptos?  Lol

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 10:55:09 PM

All i know is that Vlad better quit spreading his lies saying i stole his coin. i've had enough of this bullshit. get a life.

Lies?  I forward your screen shots to the Feds.  When they track you down send them my way.  Until then you better shut up or I'll keep adding to your own you low life scammer crook?

Post your coins.  Show us yiour coins if you're not a scammer?  You crook.  Shut it or ill keep sending the global mods more info and the Feds too.  You bum.

lol, send the Fed's my shit you dumb fuck. they are gonna laugh. its all in the code and the block chain, i didn't scam shit!

Stupid, the blackmail letter is black and white.  That is a crime.  A CRIME.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 10:57:22 PM

ah hahaha i'm terrified Vlad. I wanted to help you fix your shit but your mouth ruins it everytime.

I didn't steal shit, shake didn't steal shit, you're delusional, you're a troll and you have a 73 page trollfest and a worthless coin. Even if we would have stole your "Program" you haven't got shit. the software was published open source, you have no legal grounds.

You just go ahead and tell the Feds how i stole your open source program and your coins, i'm sure they'll get a good laugh. Hell, you asked me to hand over the coins and the github info and i handed it over to ya. haven't made a single cent off of it. You just go ahead and tell the feds boy boy.

Suppose they believe you. Suppose they come knocking. As soon as they come talk to me i'm gonna turn over every bit of info i have and i'm going to file charges against you for harrassing communications and defamation of character, libel, and slander, as well as any other law that applies to this ongoing incident of me having to deal with your lies and/or pandering of false information about me and Shakezula.

You're burning your bridges around here and you're an ugly stain on this community, and i for one wouldn't miss you if you stopped posting around here. I liked you in the beginning but your incessant rambling, inability to compromise, general bad intentions, and gross misunderstanding of the innerworkings of a cryptocurrency platform ultimately lead to me developing an intolerance for you. That's why i quit the project, you simply cannot be reasoned with and i don't need the headache.

Stop your bullshit and apologize. Maybe there's still a chance for Nuggets and a place for you on Bitcointalk, but at the rate your going i don't see your antics or you lasting very long on these forums. No one likes a troll and you're known as one around here.

Don't touch my coin asshole.  You're a blackmailer, at the least you'll be tapped to check if this is normal behavior and they'll take a quick look in your last for more similar behavior to see if they csn build a case.  It's standard procedure as I have a friend who is a fed in the counter terrorism office.  What I don't get is be doesn't even have a BS.   That pisses me off cause I have 2 and can't find a decent job.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 10:59:24 PM

That's 3 in 3 days.  Blows my mind.   Not a single person can explain this to me.

Your an idiot.  Look at the DATE.  2 of the "3" have dates PRIOR to your launch. 

MarkM is gonna say I imagined this one too.

No just like last time Mark is going to point out that unless you went back in time it isn't possible for coins which launched prior to yours to have stolen "your" (luckycoin's) idea.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 11:01:19 PM

There is one point your missing vlad, your not a dev. Like spots and others you have nothing to offer!!!

Right, I wonder why Jobs, a non-tech guy ran the biggest tech firm on earth.

Your logic is shit.

Spots is a scammer.  Read the stuff he's promising and he was lying VGB was working.

I won't argue, I'm not that kind of dev but the CEO of coca cola ran Apple.  Running a coin takes honesty and integrity more than anything and that near to impossible to find here.

Especially in spots, yet you vouch for him.  That says a lot about you.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 11:09:16 PM

Yeah Vlad, Lets see the evidence? show us all where r3wt tried to scam you. I'm not an actor, i don't act. i asked you to keep your mouth shut and QFT(Quit Fucking Talking) and you refused because "your thread was more popular than any other announcement thread any other coin announcement thread and it was going to make your coin huge". I simply couldn't take you serious, and i couldn't take on your project. You're a detriment to the coins well being.

You ever heard the old addage, that some things are best left unsaid? well thats how 90% of every human being on earth's thoughts should be. keep it to your self. only relay the pertinent information. You really need to take a course on public speaking.

And as to your point that i could "steal your source because i had access to the github line of thinking let me say a few things":

1. i never even logged in.
2. anyone can click the button "download as zip" or "clone in desktop" and take your source code, modify it and create a new, superior coin with a few tweaks.
3. i fulfilled my obligation to you by a) sending you the remaining coins. b) turning over the github credentials.

Fucker. You kept ar least 1.1 million coins for 3 hours work.  Then you premined the other .5% for 2.2 million.

Listen dude. Everyone knows it was you. Show me your wallet cause I know you dumped all the stolen coins while I  sold none. Crook scammer.

Put a scammer tag on this bitch if he doesn't she his wallet with 1.1 million coins.

Or shut the fuck up cause hire not scamming me again you little bitch.  I'll report your sorry as again you bitch.

you gave 100,000 coins to me which i still have. shake gave away 500,000 ask him. i gave you the rest. i got proof and will prove you wrong, but until then show some proof.
[/quote

Bitch you KEPT 1.1 million plus I gave you 100,000.  Post a pic of your wallet no hour wallet number.  That's what I did.  Second time I'm telling you to pove you didn't dump millions of NuGs on your own exchange.  You're a scammer tag.

Why doesn't this guy have a scammer tag?

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 11:10:19 PM

All i know is that Vlad better quit spreading his lies saying i stole his coin. i've had enough of this bullshit. get a life.

Lies?  I forward your screen shots to the Feds.  When they track you down send them my way.  Until then you better shut up or I'll keep adding to your own you low life scammer crook?

Post your coins.  Show us yiour coins if you're not a scammer?  You crook.  Shut it or ill keep sending the global mods more info and the Feds too.  You bum.

lol, send the Fed's my shit you dumb fuck. they are gonna laugh. its all in the code and the block chain, i didn't scam shit!

Oh so now i've blackmailed you, is that it Vlad? you're so full of shit.

ah hahaha i'm terrified Vlad. I wanted to help you fix your shit but your mouth ruins it everytime.

I didn't steal shit, shake didn't steal shit, you're delusional, you're a troll and you have a 73 page trollfest and a worthless coin. Even if we would have stole your "Program" you haven't got shit. the software was published open source, you have no legal grounds.

You just go ahead and tell the Feds how i stole your open source program and your coins, i'm sure they'll get a good laugh. Hell, you asked me to hand over the coins and the github info and i handed it over to ya. haven't made a single cent off of it. You just go ahead and tell the feds boy boy.

Suppose they believe you. Suppose they come knocking. As soon as they come talk to me i'm gonna turn over every bit of info i have and i'm going to file charges against you for harrassing communications and defamation of character, libel, and slander, as well as any other law that applies to this ongoing incident of me having to deal with your lies and/or pandering of false information about me and Shakezula.

You're burning your bridges around here and you're an ugly stain on this community, and i for one wouldn't miss you if you stopped posting around here. I liked you in the beginning but your incessant rambling, inability to compromise, general bad intentions, and gross misunderstanding of the innerworkings of a cryptocurrency platform ultimately lead to me developing an intolerance for you. That's why i quit the project, you simply cannot be reasoned with and i don't need the headache.

Stop your bullshit and apologize. Maybe there's still a chance for Nuggets and a place for you on Bitcointalk, but at the rate your going i don't see your antics or you lasting very long on these forums. No one likes a troll and you're known as one around here.

Don't touch my coin asshole.  You're a blackmailer, at the least you'll be tapped to check if this is normal behavior and they'll take a quick look in your last for more similar behavior to see if they csn build a case.  It's standard procedure as I have a friend who is a fed in the counter terrorism office.  What I don't get is be doesn't even have a BS.   That pisses me off cause I have 2 and can't find a decent job.

i never touched your coin you moron. Let the fed's tap me, i've done nothing wrong. idiot

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 11:15:18 PM

There is one point your missing vlad, your not a dev. Like spots and others you have nothing to offer!!!

What're you talking about? He was at first a technician. He definitely understood tech, as well as the non-tech side of things, and that was how he can marry the tech and non-tech disciplines to make a hit with the new Apple products. You could learn a lot from a man like that.

Your logic is shit.

Spots is a scammer.  Read the stuff he's promising and he was lying VGB was working.

I won't argue, I'm not that kind of dev but the CEO of coca cola ran Apple.  Running a coin takes honesty and integrity more than anything and that near to impossible to find here.

Spots seems like an ok guy. Dunno why you hate him so much.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 11:16:31 PM

Don't touch my coin asshole.  You're a blackmailer, at the least you'll be tapped to check if this is normal behavior and they'll take a quick look in your last for more similar behavior to see if they csn build a case.  It's standard procedure as I have a friend who is a fed in the counter terrorism office.  What I don't get is be doesn't even have a BS.   That pisses me off cause I have 2 and can't find a decent job.

i never touched your coin you moron. Let the fed's tap me, i've done nothing wrong. idiot

Third time.  Post a pic of your wallet with only 100,000. NUGs and its ok if you sold 100,000.  And also post your wallet number.  Come on man, you're innocent, right?  Why do you keep writing excises when you can prove me wrong with a single picture.  Scammer.  You'll, see.  You think the Feds mess with blackmail.  You're an idiot.

PerfectAgent

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 11:17:46 PM

Third time.  Post a pic of your wallet with only 100,000. NUGs and its ok if you sold 100,000.  And also post your wallet number.  Come on man, you're innocent, right?  Why do you keep writing excises when you can prove me wrong with a single picture.  Scammer.  You'll, see.  You think the Feds mess with blackmail.  You're an idiot.

You could probably use the block explorer for that.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 11:19:39 PM

What're you talking about? He was at first a technician. He definitely understood tech, as well as the non-tech side of things, and that was how he can marry the tech and non-tech disciplines to make a hit with the new Apple products. You could learn a lot from a man like that.

Your logic is shit.

Spots seems like an ok guy. Dunno why you hate him so much.

Read his thread. He's a scammer.  He lies about VGB working to lure people in.  He lies about introducing precious metals.  Asha ahahh. Yes, spots, I know spot prices are the current price of a commodity.  But that's not you called your coin spots.

He keep lying to create a pump and dump.  Are you people blind.  He didn't even know VGB wasn't working he doesn't even get it but he lies anyway.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 11:20:51 PM

You need the right wallet number.  He had multiple.

r3wt

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 11:21:48 PM

Here's some math for you Vlad:

premine was 2.2 million, not 4.4 million. check the block record.

2200000-579000 = 1621000 **Cryptsy Giveaway. Shake is responsible for this not me.

1621000-100000 = 1521000 **100k you gave me though i adamantly tried to refuse

1521000-50000 = 1471000 ** the 50k you gave shake, which he refused to take

1471000-120000 = 1351000 ** 120000 coins i giveaway while waiting on you to get off your ass and send me your NUG address.

Grand total I sent you = 1351000 remaining from 2.2 million premine.

So as you can see ladies and gentleman, the only thing i could even possibly owe vlad is 120,000 coins, not 1.1 million, which is irrelevant, because no one has bought any on the exchange and probably never will. i still have 150,000 coins Vlad, if you want them post your address, but know these are the 100000 you said i could keep and the 50000 you said to give shake which he refused to accept, but i give them to you gladly because other wise i'm just going to destroy them anyway. if you don't claim them i'll give them to whoever would like to claim them.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
PerfectAgent

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 11:22:22 PM

If you know the premine addresses, then just follow the transactions.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 11:22:49 PM

Post a pic of your WALLET!!!!!!

PerfectAgent

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 11:23:27 PM

Here's some math for you Vlad:

premine was 2.2 million, not 4.4 million. check the block record.

2200000-579000 = 1621000 **Cryptsy Giveaway. Shake is responsible for this not me.

1621000-100000 = 1521000 **100k you gave me though i adamantly tried to refuse

1521000-50000 = 1471000 ** the 50k you gave shake, which he refused to take

1471000-120000 = 1351000 ** 120000 coins i giveaway while waiting on you to get off your ass and send me your NUG address.

Grand total I sent you = 1351000 remaining from 2.2 million premine.

So as you can see ladies and gentleman, the only thing i could even possibly owe vlad is 120,000 coins, not 1.1 million, which is irrelevant, because no one has bought any on the exchange and probably never will. i still have 150,000 coins Vlad, if you want them post your address, but know these are the 100000 you said i could keep and the 50000 you said to give shake which he refused to accept, but i give them to you gladly because other wise i'm just going to destroy them anyway. if you don't claim them i'll give them to whoever would like to claim them.

I'll grab em then if he doesn't want them.

r3wt

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 11:24:19 PM

just wait til my aunt gets here with her computer, i'll gladly show you a screenshot of my balance and my transactions.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 11:24:56 PM

Anybody remember what page i posted my wallet pic on?  One of the incoming 1.1 million was from r3.  Maybe his wallet ID is there and we can use block explorer.

Cause he's so innocent he can't post a pic of his wallet like I did.  That's tough to do but he'd rather post 50 posts about how he's innocent when just one wallet picture will shut me up.

That's a scammer right there.

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: