Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:23:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121471 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2013, 09:19:58 AM

Update:  I verified my wallet and every coin r3 said he sent was there so the long post apologizing to him stands, rock solid.

My apologies once again, I hope you can see things from my point of view, all that was going on, it was easy to misread some things.  It wasn't intentional in any way.

I'm sorry and thanks.   I'm good with you.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 09:23:50 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2013, 11:00:26 AM by jackjack

blah i'm too good for those bitches
Yet you're poor and married to a bitch

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2013, 09:25:13 AM

So let me get this straight. An idiot, sexist, asshole, who doesn't know one thing about crypto currency can come here and make himself out to be some genuis god who "invented" super blocks months after it was already released. Wooow... this is one of the stupidest guys I have ever seen on te internet... and that is really saying something about the internet.

Vlad do you even understand the concept of open source? Or are you too high up and intelligent to read about it???

yes, stupid.  Open source means you can clone bitcoin and call it shitcoin but you can never take bitcoin and say it's yours unless you're satoshi.

Do you understand open source, now, stupid?

And you left out one thing - it was I, not al the Gore, who invented the internet.  That part always gets left out.

And finally, my blocks aren't super cause that's childish and stupid (as are lucky although not quite as much) my blocks are Golden, Vlad Golden, which is new and innovative, cause I created and invented them.

Try using correct facts next time you try to look smart while pretending the person you're stepping on is somehow intellectually inferior, which in this case, you have clearly come to a battle of wits utterly unarmed.  And I do have my limits, I take pity on those with a lack of a mind.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2013, 09:26:46 AM

Another mental midget has joined the stupid party gang of two.  

3 or more stupids qualifies as a congress of baboons (yes, it's really called that) so it's time for me to get some rest.  First time in a week.

Good night.  for reals this time....I think.

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 09:27:33 AM

Good night. Have a relaxing 40 minutes.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2013, 09:29:10 AM

Good night. Have a relaxing 40 minutes.

ahahahahaa.  that's what I'm afraid of.  besied this coin all these other problems keep me from sleeping.

ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 09:32:03 AM

So let me get this straight. An idiot, sexist, asshole, who doesn't know one thing about crypto currency can come here and make himself out to be some genuis god who "invented" super blocks months after it was already released. Wooow... this is one of the stupidest guys I have ever seen on te internet... and that is really saying something about the internet.

Vlad do you even understand the concept of open source? Or are you too high up and intelligent to read about it???

yes, stupid.  Open source means you can clone bitcoin and call it shitcoin but you can never take bitcoin and say it's yours unless you're satoshi.

And you left out one thing - it was I, not al the Gore, who invented the internet.  That part always gets left out.

And finally, my blocks aren't super cause that's childish and stupid (as are lucky although not quite as much) my blocks are Golden, Vlad Golden, which is new and innovative, cause I created and invented them.

Try using correct facts next time you try to look smart while pretending the person you're stepping on is somehow intellectually inferior, which in this case, you have clearly come to a battle of wits utterly unarmed.  And I do have my limits, I take pity on those with a lack of a mind.

Its funny and kind of sad how me, a simple teen, can understand crypto currenies better than this dumb ass.

Your blocks aren't new or innovative at all. You are just hopefully deluded. I mean this guy actually thinks he invented the internet.

Open source means that you can change, clone, redistribute, etc the source of a certain program. Now I shouldn't have to explain that to you.

OH and btw stop being so sexist. It actually pisses some people off.
ilovealtcoins

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 09:35:48 AM

Oh and stop calling people stupid. If you wanted your coin to actually take off calling people stupid will not get you anywhere.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2013, 09:45:23 AM

Its funny and kind of sad how me, a simple teen, can understand crypto currenies better than this dumb ass.

Your blocks aren't new or innovative at all. You are just hopefully deluded. I mean this guy actually thinks he invented the internet.

Open source means that you can change, clone, redistribute, etc the source of a certain program. Now I shouldn't have to explain that to you.

What part of the truth about women do women find offensive?  Should I play stupid and ignore obvious and damaging truth or should I be honest and let the dumb bitches finally realize they're stupid and then maybe they'll just talk less?  I think I'll go with the one which results in the optimal solution for the most people.  The solution is simple for the easily offended poor women, shut up or change cause the truth will always remain the truth and I'm not a guy to lie and most men are getting sick of it so the backlash is coming, and we're men, there isn't a damn thing a congress of women baboons can do if men fight back to take their rights cause women are inferior on every level, even cooking for crying outloud.  Oh yeah, cause it's a man's world.  Oh shut the fuck up and get real.  Women suck at everything compared to men, fucking cleaning the house can be done better by a man and women have had a billion years to master that shit and still can't get past mediocrity.  It's just the pure simple truth, any man or woman can see it but everyone is scared shitless  to be called a sexist.  I don't care cause like I said there's always a younger better model waiting to replace the current aging bitch making way too many squeaky noises.

Secondly, 4 times I described in the last 5 posts what open source is yet you still don't get it.  Your reading comprehension is shitbagged.

Finally, you must have german blood cause even a child would have caught the al gore humor.

And as for super blocks, I never heard of them so naturally I thought I invented them.  It's not real innovation rather than national progression so when I though of golden blocks it was totally original.  That means had I been here 5 months ago I would invented them which means you idiots are impressed by very little as it's not really innovation, just a cool parlor trick to get people excited.

If you guys think super blocks are innovation then keep your panties on cause just the ideas I had the first day I thought of super blocks put it to shit-shame but I was told I was being too ambitious with just these lame ideas.

it's easy to impress the simple minded, especially when they can't even tell the truth from an obvious joke.  There's a name for that it's called stupid.

I know that's offensive, but it's the truth, so just change it....stopped being stupid or stop attacking someone pretending to be smart when your argument is flawed from beginning to end.

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 09:49:35 AM

What part of the truth about women do women find offensive?  Should I play stupid and ignore obvious and damaging truth or should I be honest and let the dumb bitches finally realize they're stupid and then maybe they'll just talk less?  I think I'll go with the one which results in the optimal solution for the most people.  The solution is simple for the easily offended poor women, shut up or change cause the truth will always remain the truth and I'm not a guy to lie and most men are getting sick of it so the backlash is coming, and we're men, there isn't a damn thing a congress of women baboons can do if men fight back to take their rights cause women are inferior on every level, even cooking for crying outloud.  Oh yeah, cause it's a man's world.  Oh shut the fuck up and get real.  Women suck at everything compared to men, fucking cleaning the house can be done better by a man and women have had a billion years to master that shit and still can't get past mediocrity.  It's just the pure simple truth, any man or woman can see it but everyone is scared shitless  to be called a sexist.  I don't care cause like I said there's always a younger better model waiting to replace the current aging bitch making way too many squeaky noises.

People, this is a troll, you know it.

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
ilovealtcoins

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 09:55:52 AM

What part of the truth about women do women find offensive?  Should I play stupid and ignore obvious and damaging truth or should I be honest and let the dumb bitches finally realize they're stupid and then maybe they'll just talk less?  I think I'll go with the one which results in the optimal solution for the most people.  The solution is simple for the easily offended poor women, shut up or change cause the truth will always remain the truth and I'm not a guy to lie and most men are getting sick of it so the backlash is coming, and we're men, there isn't a damn thing a congress of women baboons can do if men fight back to take their rights cause women are inferior on every level, even cooking for crying outloud.  Oh yeah, cause it's a man's world.  Oh shut the fuck up and get real.  Women suck at everything compared to men, fucking cleaning the house can be done better by a man and women have had a billion years to master that shit and still can't get past mediocrity.  It's just the pure simple truth, any man or woman can see it but everyone is scared shitless  to be called a sexist.  I don't care cause like I said there's always a younger better model waiting to replace the current aging bitch making way too many squeaky noises.

Secondly, 4 times I described in the last 5 posts what open source is yet you still don't get it.  Your reading comprehension is shitbagged.

Finally, you must have german blood cause even a child would have caught the al gore humor.

And as for super blocks, I never heard of them so naturally I thought I invented them.  It's not real innovation rather than national progression so when I though of golden blocks it was totally original.  That means had I been here 5 months ago I would invented them which means you idiots are impressed by very little as it's not really innovation, just a cool parlor trick to get people excited.

If you guys think super blocks are innovation then keep your panties on cause just the ideas I had the first day I thought of super blocks put it to shit-shame but I was told I was being too ambitious with just these lame ideas.

it's easy to impress the simple minded, especially when they can't even tell the truth from an obvious joke.  There's a name for that it's called stupid.

I know that's offensive, but it's the truth, so just change it....stopped being stupid or stop attacking someone pretending to be smart when your argument is flawed from beginning to end.

Wooooow... that was just horrible. You can't insult people like that just because they are women. And no you are so VERY wrong about women. They can be just as smart and useful as men can. You're just a bigot who doesn't understand the feild he is trying to work in. And just because you thought of it doesn't mean you invented it. And no people weren't impressed with super blocks because if I remember luckycoin died fairly quickly.

Go back to the 1940's where bigots like you were acceptible. Leave us actual intelligent people to the real world.
ilovealtcoins

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 09:58:05 AM

Also, just because I don't understand a joke makes me stupid? Perhaps I have aspergers syndrome and don't have a very good sense of humor, does that make me stupid?
ilovealtcoins

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 10:04:01 AM

One more. inb4 long winded post from Vlad about how he is a genius and we are all stupid. And how women ar all stupid and useless compaired to men. Seriously though Vlad you are an asshole.
greyhawk

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 10:09:10 AM

idk I have people like that sitting in my usual "watering" hole
ilovealtcoins

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 10:10:26 AM

I feel sorry for you.
hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 10:15:08 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2013, 10:56:58 AM by hotcoldcoin

to that werid 666.666 devil coin guy wanting to give me coins.

sorry I've been busy.  here's my address but I said it has to be 667.777, and you said you'd compromise.

thanks.

cool?

NMPFch3u7cz9NxPCWNAuasK7uDY8hY5emD

hail discordia, you actually did it!    Let me test it out first by sending about 13 test transactions of 0.666 and 0.0666 yummy nuggets....    OK!

Your original bounty was 666.666 NUG.   Those coins are now on the way to you, traveling on top of the galactic iceberg coming our way.  

But compromise?  really?  I did not add 1.111 Nuggies to the bounty.  NO!  NO!

I added more!   more!  MORE!  MORE!   11.111 Nuggies extra, also now on the way to you in a second transaction, for a total of 677.777 NUG

Just waiting for the next block to take them.   We're at block 4031 for more then 40 minutes now.  (4+0+3+1=8, 4+0=4. 8+4=12. 1+2=3, A GOD NUMBER!) That iceberg is causing problems, leaving us at the super duper high level difficulty.

greyhawk

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 10:18:57 AM

I feel sorry for you.

Feel sorry for him instead. Going to drop the troll persona for a minute here. The opinion of everyone wronging him even though those everyones are subhuman compared to him coupled with the constant repetition especially of things that were already disproven coupled with sleeplessness coupled with the constant switching to unrelated but extremely personal topics, leads to one very simple conclusion: the poor man is an alcoholic. And back to being a troll.
ilovealtcoins

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 10:21:13 AM

I feel sorry for you.

Feel sorry for him instead. Going to drop the troll persona for a minute here. The opinion of everyone wronging him even though those everyones are subhuman compared to him coupled with the constant repetition especially of things that were already disproven coupled with sleeplessness coupled with the constant switching to unrelated but extremely personal topics, leads to one very simple conclusion: the poor man is an alcoholic. And back to being a troll.

Oh man I never thought of that. Maybe that is why all if this stuff he is saying makes no sense... because he is constantly drunk. Interesting.
hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 10:23:45 AM

hotcold, if you have balls, send him 666.666 as expected
(then 1.111 more in another transaction if you want)

Evil! Evil!

p.s. Balls?   Didn't you know I might be a girl?   Or at least a lesbian trapped in a mans body.

greyhawk

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 10:46:47 AM

Oh man I never thought of that. Maybe that is why all if this stuff he is saying makes no sense... because he is constantly drunk. Interesting.

He doesn't even need to be drunk. That's the insidious thing about alcoholism. The stuff alters your perception and thinking on a much more fundamental level leading to this weird behaviour even while sober. Worse, you don't actually notice that difference yourself.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: