Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:12:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:06:55 AM

thanks for that, very interesting story with the  historical knightly order.
So far, I did not know anything about that and will take a closer look at it. Now we are already learning history in this thread:-)

Good update, thanks for posting in here too as requested.

It's nice to a see project listen to the community and deliver exactly what we want Smiley
luxcessgroup

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:18:07 AM

So far, I did not know anything about that and will take a closer look at it. Now we are already learning history in this thread:-)

It's nice to a see project listen to the community and deliver exactly what we want Smiley

No problem guys, participants are on the first place Smiley
If anyone has any other request they can post them here, on telegram or any other media that we are active on.

Luxcess group
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:49:01 AM

That closing statement really caught my attention. "we were given the opportunity to open the start of Pre-sale at the event." . That's an interesting  way to start off this project. I hope you get many support and sales over there. Good luck
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:16:41 AM

I hear cherry.io is now a new partner with Luxcess Group. This is even more promising. They have great charity results mostly in Slovenia and even at this moment, they are preparing an ICO

They will be using them for the charity of 15 ETH; My guess is cherry would benefit alot having luxcess use them and hopefully cherry would return the favor and publicize luxcess group.

Hello,

yes we partnered with cherr.io, and we Will donate 15 ETH to them, and then every single month after that, we Will donate a part of our profits to them.

Luxcess group

from the monthly donations I did not know at all, that's a really nice move from you.
You could also include a simple donation opportunity for your clients in the app, perhaps with several selected organizations to which they could then donate a small part of the profits

Great to hear; hopefully more people would get to know this; that it is not the one time 15 ETH but the monthly contribution. That is a great move. All the best Luxcessgroup

Very good of the project to do that and a very generous amount especially for a company who is just starting out.

Thats not the only point. They mentioned they will do it in a regular manner in the future. Thats very important. No project will commit something like this especially when they are looking for funding.

Which makes me kind of amazed... I mean a project looking for funding and starting out could be so benevolent as to give out as much as 15 eth on a regular which makes me also question the sustainability of the donation program...

How sustainable is it? Aside from profit from the luxcess platform what other areas is to be explored to keep up with the donations?

Hello,

the 15 eth donation Will be just the first time, the next donations on regular basis Will depend on how much profit we Will make each mont, but yes it may happen that it Will also be a 15 eth donation or maybe less, maybe more.

Luxcess group

OK nice that's good to hear and coming out this way shows a lot of transparency in the way you intend to deal with the donations which also boosts my confidence in your project... Well done and thank you for your response

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:21:24 AM

Only 8 days are renaming to start PRE-SALE. For investor have to start PRE-SALE registration and white listing from below link.

http://luxcess-group.com/whitelist.html
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:33:49 AM

Thanks for sharing the articles! I read them and didn't know the CEO and COO will be present in Moscow, this is great, wish I could be there

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:44:25 AM

If anyone has any other request they can post them here, on telegram or any other media that we are active on.

Luxcess group

Thats the spirit I like the most with Luxcess. They arenot only open for ideas and critics but also implementing it if it adds value to their product and ICO. Thats amazing. I am looking forward for the opening of ICO now.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:47:29 PM

Banks are not interested in blockchain for now, maybe they got some advice from him

Is this true statement? I thought all the banks started looking to blockchain. Latest message from JP Morgan Chase and some other popular banks clearly shows that.
Banks just dont like that blockchain is decentralized. JP Morgan like to spread negative news about Bitcoin etc. and then buy at much better price Cheesy

Exactly. thats the point. They spread bad news to buy at low price. Because they know for sure bitcoins or any other altcoins will go to new high later. Its just a cheap trading tactics.

While they spreader bad news they actually did buy cryptocurrency and now they also published something positive about BTC Cheesy

FUD from banks is something we will have to continue to deal with and i suppose for the most part as time goes on fewer people will weight banks input on crypto as more people realize the whole point of crypto is to decentralize and move away from banks. Listening to banks on crypto is like listening to pepsi on coke, of course they don't have good things to say about their competition.

Lol, love the pepsi and coke part, yea, that's the whole essence of the game, spreading FUD to buy low and sell when high, only a newbie in cryptocurrency will fall for this, crypto market value has gone into billions of dollars, the market has grown to a point where it can be felt in all the sectors of life, in my opinion, is practically impossible to stop at the moment
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 01:25:44 PM

I like the how Luxcess will distribute the LXC token; 80% to contributors, 12% to the team and 8% to the bounty.

This is very fair of Luxcess and it shows they're not being greedy, some projects keep up to 50% of the tokens for the team!

This is good because it shows that they want their investors to benefit from the project being a success. Also Luxcess team members do not hold enough tokens to have a direct authority over the control of the token, this is a good thing when it comes to market manipulation.

Pretty generous numbers considering.....

It's nice to know the luxcess team members don't hold enough tokens to have a "control" of the token to avoid manipulation.

Many people neglect the token allocation structure of an ICO, I just recently saw one where only 22% of the tokens are sold of which 2% through pre-sale, rest are kept by team, surely such a token can not have a good future in terms of value

I do keep my distance from teams that keep most of their tokens, most of those projects usually don't end up doing ok and will also not get trusted by the community
luxcessgroup

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:30:46 PM

That closing statement really caught my attention. "we were given the opportunity to open the start of Pre-sale at the event." . That's an interesting  way to start off this project. I hope you get many support and sales over there. Good luck

Hello,

yes we Will open the presale on the main stage, we don't know who Will announce it, we are still in negotiations. So nor the main speaker Will announce it or our CEO Smiley

Luxcess group
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:33:44 PM

As of today, we have eight days to go for presale to be launched. I just learned that the Luxcess team will be going to the blockchain summit in Moscow, and the presale will be launched over there live on stage. This will be big.
Gunny95

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:42:01 PM

Hello,

yes we Will open the presale on the main stage, we don't know who Will announce it, we are still in negotiations. So nor the main speaker Will announce it or our CEO Smiley

Luxcess group

Very clever move, Luxcess is quite original when it comes to details in doing an ICO.

I was wondering if it is already known where we can watch the stream?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:46:41 PM

I hear cherry.io is now a new partner with Luxcess Group. This is even more promising. They have great charity results mostly in Slovenia and even at this moment, they are preparing an ICO

They will be using them for the charity of 15 ETH; My guess is cherry would benefit alot having luxcess use them and hopefully cherry would return the favor and publicize luxcess group.

Hello,

yes we partnered with cherr.io, and we Will donate 15 ETH to them, and then every single month after that, we Will donate a part of our profits to them.

Luxcess group

from the monthly donations I did not know at all, that's a really nice move from you.
You could also include a simple donation opportunity for your clients in the app, perhaps with several selected organizations to which they could then donate a small part of the profits

Great to hear; hopefully more people would get to know this; that it is not the one time 15 ETH but the monthly contribution. That is a great move. All the best Luxcessgroup

Very good of the project to do that and a very generous amount especially for a company who is just starting out.

Thats not the only point. They mentioned they will do it in a regular manner in the future. Thats very important. No project will commit something like this especially when they are looking for funding.

Which makes me kind of amazed... I mean a project looking for funding and starting out could be so benevolent as to give out as much as 15 eth on a regular which makes me also question the sustainability of the donation program...

How sustainable is it? Aside from profit from the luxcess platform what other areas is to be explored to keep up with the donations?

Hello,

the 15 eth donation Will be just the first time, the next donations on regular basis Will depend on how much profit we Will make each mont, but yes it may happen that it Will also be a 15 eth donation or maybe less, maybe more.

Luxcess group

That's still a good thing, for the fact that the Luxcess team will be considerate enough to consider helping the less privileged in terms of profits or charity is something to emulate and honorable, the community should identify with this approach used by this project
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:56:02 PM

Hello,

Luxcess group

are you going to ring a bell like on the New York Stock Exchange? That would be a funny gag.
I'll look at that anyway, if there is a live stream
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:02:58 PM

As of today, we have eight days to go for presale to be launched. I just learned that the Luxcess team will be going to the blockchain summit in Moscow, and the presale will be launched over there live on stage. This will be big.

Ya it seems to be a solid way to make a splash and drum up big attention using a pretty large setting to live announce the launch probably with a nice introductory speech is a great idea but probably means we’re going to see a very fast run on tokens I hope luxcess has been shoring up theirbservers to handle demand really hate when popular ICOs crash as soon as the ico goes live
jamzzz123

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:01:37 PM

Ya it seems to be a solid way to make a splash and drum up big attention using a pretty large setting to live announce the launch probably with a nice introductory speech is a great idea but probably means we’re going to see a very fast run on tokens I hope luxcess has been shoring up theirbservers to handle demand really hate when popular ICOs crash as soon as the ico goes live

They have thought of this very well, and obviously took into account when was best for the pre-sale, just after the blockchain summit in Moscow.

Well thought of and I hope everything goes well there as they deserve it. We should see some nice progress over the next 6 weeks
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:06:36 PM

Luxcess group

Thank you team. Glad you guys will be on the Moscow summit; I hope there would be a live coverage to the event. It would be something. Hopefully we get to see some exciting news in the event.

jamzzz123

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

Luxcess group

Thank you team. Glad you guys will be on the Moscow summit; I hope there would be a live coverage to the event. It would be something. Hopefully we get to see some exciting news in the event.

This is a great idea, if it's not possible to be live streamed please atleast record it and upload it to youtube, it will certainly help reach out to other people across the globe who are in 2 minds thinking about investing or not.

I think a nice recording of the event will be very beneficial to people who are still in two minds.
Trademarket

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:37:09 PM

What I think is, if I didn't take place on presale we f****d up on ico sale because, so many new investors are waiting for normal crowsale
Gunny95

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:38:38 PM

Luxcess group

This is a great idea, if it's not possible to be live streamed please atleast record it and upload it to youtube, it will certainly help reach out to other people across the globe who are in 2 minds thinking about investing or not.

I think a nice recording of the event will be very beneficial to people who are still in two minds.

That is nicely put, stream would be especially nice since the sale will start at that time, would be interesting to see activity real-time, but a video on youtube would work well

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: