Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:24:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:44:56 AM

Look what you can do with an eye scan, machine learning and a medical database.

https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2018/2/19/17027902/google-verily-ai-algorithm-eye-scan-heart-disease-cardiovascular-risk

That tricorder idea some of you talked about isn't that far fetched.

The thing with such algorithms and devices are that the fail rate is quite higher. Just the other day, my doctor had to manual check the BP because the clip on Blood Pressure monitor gave a totally different reading from the doctor who did the referral. Such issues need to address satisfactorily.

They compared the accuracy of the eye scan with traditional blood tests. The result: 70% vs 72%. Not bad eh?

I wouldn't be surprised if big data and AI eventually give more accurate results for some diagnostic tests.
Ehealth has a long script and is capable of correcting any flaws, both in its own design and in its competitors' projects, perfecting every detail of its platform, to be presented at the right time, this is very good, independent of the performance of its competition, to be able to present at the right moment something complete and less flawed

That is an obvious feature already explained inside the whitepaper, machine learning and AI will be one of the main features of this project, that is why it will take so much time to make it work, and why the roadmap is very large.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:47:11 AM

https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2018/2/19/17027902/google-verily-ai-algorithm-eye-scan-heart-disease-cardiovascular-risk

The thing with such algorithms and devices are that the fail rate is quite higher. Just the other day, my doctor had to manual check the BP because the clip on Blood Pressure monitor gave a totally different reading from the doctor who did the referral. Such issues need to address satisfactorily.

They compared the accuracy of the eye scan with traditional blood tests. The result: 70% vs 72%. Not bad eh?

I wouldn't be surprised if big data and AI eventually give more accurate results for some diagnostic tests.
That could be helpful to prevent the worst effect of diseases actually.
Quick check up, and discuss it to the doctor if there is a problem.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:01:16 AM

It's unbelievable how the technology is evolving. If someone had told me this a few years ago I would not have believed him.
Crazy stuff. Maybe the old stories of wise people who just have to look in your eyes and see what diseases you have are true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tricorder_X_Prize

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:16:04 AM

It's unbelievable how the technology is evolving. If someone had told me this a few years ago I would not have believed him.
Crazy stuff. Maybe the old stories of wise people who just have to look in your eyes and see what diseases you have are true.
No wonder they say that the eyes are the mirror of the soul. I'm just shocked by reading, I'm sure that in the future almost any information on a person's condition can be obtained by scanning his eye!

Nah, this is pure science fiction that you are talking about. How could you tell that person I'd sick by scanning his eye

Actually there are some diseases which you already can check for in your eyes and I assume with AI learning etc this will get even bigger.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:50:23 AM

No wonder they say that the eyes are the mirror of the soul. I'm just shocked by reading, I'm sure that in the future almost any information on a person's condition can be obtained by scanning his eye!

Nah, this is pure science fiction that you are talking about. How could you tell that person I'd sick by scanning his eye

Actually there are some diseases which you already can check for in your eyes and I assume with AI learning etc this will get even bigger.

Yes, there are indeed ways already to detect dieases automatically through x-ray or scan pictures analyzed by smart systems. They can actually be pretty accurate and save a ton of time.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:07:48 AM

I think its the combination of traditional tests and AI/big data that will be the successfactor here. Certain things, like for example HIV viruses, can only be found with blood tests
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:26:44 AM

I have been hearing a lot about AI and and all that it can do but the fact that human evaluation is more accurate than any AI medical repository, but it would not hurt to have a second opinion as they say so that is where eHealth come into use.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:35:05 AM

I have been hearing a lot about AI and and all that it can do but the fact that human evaluation is more accurate than any AI medical repository, but it would not hurt to have a second opinion as they say so that is where eHealth come into use.

AI is still in its infancy.. Or in experimental phase and a long way to go, most are only speculations of what it can do
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:38:03 AM

You shouldn’t compare the upper portion (in terms of competency) of doctors to AI. There are already many linkages in symptoms and diagnosis which an up-to-date algorithm could use which would be more accurate than many  doctors in developing countries.

Frickeladm

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:54:35 AM

Does the EHF Team also plan own wearables? Maybe something new like a device to measure more components of your blood or analyze other body parts?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:01:50 AM

Have you noticed that most babies have blue-grey eyes that change over time?
It changes with your experiences.
Iam convinced, that you can see important things in the iris.
There are many systems of iris-diagnosis and I met some tibetan doctors, which really had a good diagnosys on me, only looking into my eyes and I am not a gullible spinner who believes everything. I have a very scientific approach and look very careful at such things.
Dont judge to fast, there are secrets, we will discover in the future, which are now only science fiction.

That’s a huge (and false) generalisation with the baby eye colour (ie. definitely not found in asians, Indians).
If the Tibetan doctors were so accurate, then they would have gotten much more attention/credibility in the wider world.

Yes its generally at european babies, but its not important which color it is. Important is, that the pattern and the structure in the eyes are changeing with the time and development of the child.
Tibetan doctors, practise not officially in my country, because its not allowed for them. But I have very good contact to them and their "patients" which get good healing rates.
Its not easy to get credibility with the momentary system, ruled by big pharmas.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:33:43 AM

Does the EHF Team also plan own wearables? Maybe something new like a device to measure more components of your blood or analyze other body parts?

I came across a japanese health measuring equiment that can read all your body condition with a pulse.  Something like that will be usefull
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:18:57 AM

I came across a japanese health measuring equiment that can read all your body condition with a pulse.  Something like that will be usefull

Wearables are popular right now and I wouldn't be surprised if EHF will use these in the future. no necessarily make them though.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Frickeladm

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:26:40 AM

Wearables are popular right now and I wouldn't be surprised if EHF will use these in the future. no necessarily make them though.

Using them is already planned but maybe bring a new wearable to the market which can do something new.
For example: If you have diabetes, there is a device to measure your bloodsugar by poking your finger for a drip of blood.
Something similar but new would bring more attention to the project. Also people who dont use your app might buy your wearables.
Just a thought so I was wondering if there is already something like that planned because it would make sense marketing and financial wise.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:33:46 AM

I came across a japanese health measuring equiment that can read all your body condition with a pulse.  Something like that will be usefull

Using them is already planned but maybe bring a new wearable to the market which can do something new.
For example: If you have diabetes, there is a device to measure your bloodsugar by poking your finger for a drip of blood.
Something similar but new would bring more attention to the project. Also people who dont use your app might buy your wearables.
Just a thought so I was wondering if there is already something like that planned because it would make sense marketing and financial wise.

To introduce something like this I think they need a platform first, so they could promote this device to their own customers, for the beginning. Now they already have a lot to do with launching the platform, getting partnerships, negotiating with private investors etc. Maybe for later stages, it would a good idea.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:42:42 AM

If the technology for wearables is getting better I also could assume this. I think there is still a way to go first, but everything what can support health related diagnostics and science should be considered.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:21:24 AM

Just wait till the moment when the patients will be cured like in 'Passangers' movie - with medical capsule. That's the future, and, who knows, maybe Ehealth will be the one to manage it.

It is a little bit far future, isn't it.

Yes, ehealth is offering something revolutionary but medical capsule or similar things are very far from us right now.

the best would be to have a tricoder like thing from the star trek movies, scans your body and tells you what disease you got Smiley

would you believe they're working on it now? would be great if it would be implemented in EHF.

they work on a machine with breath desease detection i assume Smiley not very much far away from my dream of an tricoder ><"

which project was that? not ehealth i suppose? hopefully not i cant take any extension of ideas in ehealth. I dont want any delays after 2025:)

Health Monitor. They raised around 300-400k $ if i'm not mistaken and now they will put some breath analyzer machine all around of Europe malls and airports. Very interesting project it was.

Who knows, maybe Health Monitor could then be a good project for a partnership with eHealth?
Probably, the data from health monitor users will be connected to ehealth database.
even in my opinion it would be a perfect partnership the two projects could benefit enormously from each other
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:36:21 AM

Seeing again this EHF video https://youtu.be/ebXOmPnUOac convinces me that this platform could be the epitome of all medical apps combined. I hoped it will be released at the soonest possible time. Smiley
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:47:21 AM

If the technology for wearables is getting better I also could assume this. I think there is still a way to go first, but everything what can support health related diagnostics and science should be considered.

Most cheap wearables aren't really accurate unfortunately. It's more of an extrapolating rather than measuring real data. None of these wearables meet medical criteria. In the future this could change, Until then the faulty data should not be stored on the blockchain imo.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:15:31 AM

Seeing again this EHF video https://youtu.be/ebXOmPnUOac convinces me that this platform could be the epitome of all medical apps combined. I hoped it will be released at the soonest possible time. Smiley

Consider also the fact that they will allow third party to develop applications communicating with the system, to respond to particular need of customers and sell this app services as well.

This is really huge.
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: