Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:28:44 PM

By the way, I noticed that nowhere in the documents did find mention of the possibility of consultation with a living doctor. I think that they should add this opportunity. Make it an additional service at a specific time of day for each time zone and different countries. Let this opportunity will cost more than usual diagnostics. At the same time, doctors could receive some payment from the platform for their consultations.

I think this is already planned, as far as i know. There were big concerns about this and I think the team changed that aspect already to be implemented.

Yes, you are right about it. Actually it can be something we can rely on in the future but for now, we need real doctors.
In my opinion, i think the real doctors can never be replaced by computers, so a doctor consultation will always be needed (about advanced/further solution/information)
There are some things that AI cant copy.

I see it more like an advice. Like: Hey you got these and these symptomes which might relate to this sickness - better get checked for that.
No matter where you look at this project - in the end it says: always get a real doctor. So the team is taking care of that and does not see the blockchain
+ AI as a full replacement for a doctor. We're far far away from that technology. But EHF might bring us a big step closer to that.

I agree. Doctors would even fight eHealth if they felt threatened by the project but it will just be a great complementary tool for patients and doctors.

i agree the app ehf should be seen as a supplementary,complementary tool that can not replace a visit to a real doctor, but can help in the formulation of the diagnosis, as a first check for example

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:35:00 PM

Just wait till the moment when the patients will be cured like in 'Passangers' movie - with medical capsule. That's the future, and, who knows, maybe Ehealth will be the one to manage it.

It is a little bit far future, isn't it.

Yes, ehealth is offering something revolutionary but medical capsule or similar things are very far from us right now.

the best would be to have a tricoder like thing from the star trek movies, scans your body and tells you what disease you got Smiley

I remember a image that in some 70s 80s tv series, there are technologies that we are using right now(cellphones smart watches etc.) so technology can rapidly take us to that world.
Never say never. That's not EHF's function, but I don't put away that in a not too far future we begin to see this type of systems.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:36:47 PM

A AI as a full replacement for a doctor. no. really?  Cheesy
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:41:19 PM

Well, some projects need time to develope even further. At the beginning of this project, there was not even a whitepaper and now we have a 260+ pages wp. The Team is also getting bigger and the future is getting brighter and brighter.

I don't mind the roadmap to be long. It shows me they have planned far into the future and have set realistic goals. I think a lot of people don't realize the scope of this project, healthcare is a big big sector and with advancements in medicine and technology it's only going to get bigger. When you want to bring together the worlds experts and globally have an impact on healthcare, it will need time.

I will invest and wait. 5 years is not even that long for an investment to wait outside of crypto.
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:41:50 PM

By the way, I noticed that nowhere in the documents did find mention of the possibility of consultation with a living doctor. I think that they should add this opportunity. Make it an additional service at a specific time of day for each time zone and different countries. Let this opportunity will cost more than usual diagnostics. At the same time, doctors could receive some payment from the platform for their consultations.

I think this is already planned, as far as i know. There were big concerns about this and I think the team changed that aspect already to be implemented.

Yes, you are right about it. Actually it can be something we can rely on in the future but for now, we need real doctors.
In my opinion, i think the real doctors can never be replaced by computers, so a doctor consultation will always be needed (about advanced/further solution/information)
There are some things that AI cant copy.

I see it more like an advice. Like: Hey you got these and these symptomes which might relate to this sickness - better get checked for that.
No matter where you look at this project - in the end it says: always get a real doctor. So the team is taking care of that and does not see the blockchain
+ AI as a full replacement for a doctor. We're far far away from that technology. But EHF might bring us a big step closer to that.

I agree. Doctors would even fight eHealth if they felt threatened by the project but it will just be a great complementary tool for patients and doctors.

Live competition is always good! Below the price, above the quality of service. There will be additional bonuses. Doctors will be interested, that would to him turned, and means and improve the quality of services!
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:52:44 PM

Just wait till the moment when the patients will be cured like in 'Passangers' movie - with medical capsule. That's the future, and, who knows, maybe Ehealth will be the one to manage it.

Yes, ehealth is offering something revolutionary but medical capsule or similar things are very far from us right now.

the best would be to have a tricoder like thing from the star trek movies, scans your body and tells you what disease you got Smiley

I remember a image that in some 70s 80s tv series, there are technologies that we are using right now(cellphones smart watches etc.) so technology can rapidly take us to that world.
The funniest thing is that people then thought that this 'future technology' is pure science fiction
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:01:07 PM

would you believe they're working on it now? would be great if it would be implemented in EHF.

they work on a machine with breath desease detection i assume Smiley not very much far away from my dream of an tricoder ><"
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:28:32 PM

Well, some projects need time to develope even further. At the beginning of this project, there was not even a whitepaper and now we have a 260+ pages wp. The Team is also getting bigger and the future is getting brighter and brighter.

I don't mind the roadmap to be long. It shows me they have planned far into the future and have set realistic goals. I think a lot of people don't realize the scope of this project, healthcare is a big big sector and with advancements in medicine and technology it's only going to get bigger. When you want to bring together the worlds experts and globally have an impact on healthcare, it will need time.

I will invest and wait. 5 years is not even that long for an investment to wait outside of crypto.
I agree, It seems to be very well planned and the team has a lot of experience. It is not the typical project that is seen in crypto but I think it has a bright future ahead.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
helloal

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:45:10 PM

I agree, It seems to be very well planned and the team has a lot of experience. It is not the typical project that is seen in crypto but I think it has a bright future ahead.

For those thinking of investing in ehealth, try to invest an amount of money that you estimate you can live without; the last thing you want to do is to have to sell your EHF early to pay some bills and miss out on some potentially large returns.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:47:28 PM

You should see aliens and time travel with lots of trip to galaxies.

Some of them happen some of them don't Wink

CryptoCutie

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:57:39 PM

we are aliens yes Cheesy and we are here until 2025:) we have a long way to go and lots to raise for investment. Wink
Genesis07

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:18:05 PM

we are aliens yes Cheesy and we are here until 2025:) we have a long way to go and lots to raise for investment. Wink

rofl, what a side stab Smiley

some projects do have to take their time to be good at the end. ancient rome was also not build in 1 day Smiley
Vansire

Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:27:06 PM

Since you guys are talking about the future, any thoughts how the world would look if the average lifespan went up by 20 years?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:43:05 PM

Since you guys are talking about the future, any thoughts how the world would look if the average lifespan went up by 20 years?
Very good Smiley but then we need a basic income for every human being, because working with 80 should be optional.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:51:36 PM

When you see people start talking about it, thats when the scientists are already developing it.
I've seen that there are many incoming great innovations from scientists that still no one knows it (not really exposed).
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:53:43 PM

Very good Smiley but then we need a basic income for every human being, because working with 80 should be optional.

Very good? Hmm, I don't know. When everyone's lifespan goes up by 20 years this would make the problem of overpopulation way worse. The earth population is growing exponentially and our planet is suffering from it.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:02:08 PM

Very good? Hmm, I don't know. When everyone's lifespan would go up by 20 years this would make the problem of overpopulation way worse. The earth population is growing exponentially and our planet is suffering from it.
Thats true, if we now are 80 years old and in the future 100 years, it would be a growth of 20%.
So we would be 10.000.000.000 people.
But if everybody is educated and can live well, I assume a family will get not 8 children, but 2 children, as we see it in well developed countries.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:29:33 PM

i think there is not dividends at the moment?

fortunately, there is absolutely no dividends in talk or even planned. i think that something like that would just ruin the price of the tokens later on the exchanges totally. take a look at kickico project, they had dividends and now stopped it and start burning tokens to stabilize the price for the future.
I also do not see clearly the issue of dividends in crypto. It seems to me that at least at the moment the market is too volatile to think about it.

Dividends can make sense but definitely not for every project, that for sure.
But thanks for the info about KickICO. Haven't realized they have stopped their dividend system.  Shocked

Most of the divided system does not work out. I have seen many falls.

Don't dividends bring a lot of unwanted regulatory attention to your project?

Yes I think then you have to pay much more attention. Also US citizens are not allowed in investing in such ICOs, if I am not mistaken.

Exactly, or they should only target accredited investors, which is like 1m plus USD worth individuals

This isn't a get rich quick project anyway. Dividends require profit. The platform will only fully work after 2024 so this would be a long shot.

Of course, but if you want to market your product as giving out dividends, IN THE FUTURE, it has implications IN THE PRESENT

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:37:13 AM

This is a very long project, if you get in, you won't see profits until at least 2020, but hen you DO get profits, it will be a VERY big one, so the dividends feature of the token is not possible, and the token is aimed to be a utility one, dividends work if the rewards are being sent in other tokens or crypts, like btc or eth, doing it with the same token will just be like airdrop, and the prices will go down.
CryptoCutie

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:43:53 AM

Thats great to see some videos about the EHF project. I always like to watch videos about a project on YouTube.
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: