Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:14:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:08:28 PM

Pre ICO has started. Lets pray that this phase will run as expected. Btw 40% discount is a good offer that shouldn't be missed.

It is indeed started now but, I don't see any progress on the site. Are they not showing the real-time collection?

No I dont think they are displaying this in real time. I too thought of checking the progress but couldnt find the proper information.

Would be good indeed if they'd put a counter on the website. Otherwise the contract address is available, so I guess you can check that.

That's a bit of hassle for everyone to check the contract address. A counter seems to be nice and professional.

there's nothing yet on the addresses. is this normal?

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
huutertools

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:21:54 PM

Pre ICO has started. Lets pray that this phase will run as expected. Btw 40% discount is a good offer that shouldn't be missed.

It is indeed started now but, I don't see any progress on the site. Are they not showing the real-time collection?

No I dont think they are displaying this in real time. I too thought of checking the progress but couldnt find the proper information.

Would be good indeed if they'd put a counter on the website. Otherwise the contract address is available, so I guess you can check that.

That's a bit of hassle for everyone to check the contract address. A counter seems to be nice and professional.

Normally there are several addresses that it is not like that transparent. Also special addresses for doings or Tasks are used
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:47:37 PM

Someone could report the amounts collected in full so far, I believe that regardless of how much has been, we will still have the arrivals of large investors, until the list was widely shared and signed

When they are silent about the collected amount i always think the worst amount. And i am right most of the times.

I hope i'm not right for this time.

Unfortunately, my guess is the same.

However, they didn't release any news about private round for a long time but at the end they raised a respectable amount 800k $ or maybe they didn't like that too Smiley

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:55:54 PM

Someone could report the amounts collected in full so far, I believe that regardless of how much has been, we will still have the arrivals of large investors, until the list was widely shared and signed

When they are silent about the collected amount i always think the worst amount. And i am right most of the times.

However, they didn't release any news about private round for a long time but at the end they raised a respectable amount 800k $ or maybe they didn't like that too Smiley

You are right, a counter would be nice. They have a couple of weeks left in this round to attract new investors.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:36:33 PM

Assuming that they are not that talkactive here let's wait for an official statement maybe.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:52:31 PM

Assuming that they are not that talkactive here let's wait for an official statement maybe.

And exactly this is the problem. To be active here is a must.
We mentioned it many times and recently they promised to be more active and to search for a community manager, but I guess its to late.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

And exactly this is the problem. To be active here is a must.
We mentioned it many times and recently they promised to be more active and to search for a community manager, but I guess its to late.
It's a shame that a project with such a potential has this lack of communication. Let's hope they publish some news about this.

Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:14:32 PM

The collection of the fund will still last for a long time, maybe they will be able to get on board some other big private investor or a lot of smaller one when they will start to show a bit more of the platform. I think the mvp will help.

Let's hope so. It seems that many people are still hesitant to invest. Maybe they want to buy the tokens on the exchanges later.
Yes many people will wait. The only thing which would be helpful is a little goal in shorter time.
They could produce a device which is analyzing your blood, your urin and your pulse for example.
Together with answering some questions about the feelings of your body it could be sent to their neuronal network and make suggestions
about you and a possible defizit of vitamins or micronutrients ...

I like the idea, but probably such device is quite hard to develop and the end price would pretty high. And they already experience troubles with financing, if they decided to make such a device, would they have enough for the development of the main project?

You are right, it was only an idea. Maybe this could be goal 3 or 4. First they need something cheaper to collect money.
I think they could use their neuronal network to answer questions from users.
User could fill out forms with checkboxes, which are intelligent and after this, the neuronal net could make suggestions for a possible disease.
What do I mean with intelligent?
Normally you have to fill out a form with hundreds of questions, this would be exhausting.
What I mean is a form in the style of akinator.com.
With each answered question the possibility which disease you could have will be lesser.
So it would need perhaps only 10-20 questions to get a good analyze.
This would need a good coder, nothing more.

I like the idea Smiley and thank you for the akinator.com site.
It's fun and really amazing how good the ki can guess things. My family spent hours on the site after i showed it to them Cheesy

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:41:28 PM

Yes there is a long period to raise fund for ehf so let’s see if they will raise some more fund or not. I think they can raise a nice amount with just some more marketing, they have raised 800k $ during the private sale, so I think they can have a bit more during the ico I think.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:27:05 PM

Yes there is a long period to raise fund for ehf so let’s see if they will raise some more fund or not. I think they can raise a nice amount with just some more marketing, they have raised 800k $ during the private sale, so I think they can have a bit more during the ico I think.

I read 930k usd in somewhere i am recalling correct, but even this 800k or 930k debate is showing us the lack of information around here.
Its a pity that they forgot their promises and didn't increase their comm. in here.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:33:57 PM

how much money do they need to start with the project? whats the soft cap overall? anyone know?
sge99

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:08:16 PM

I read 930k usd in somewhere i am recalling correct, but even this 800k or 930k debate is showing us the lack of information around here.
Its a pity that they forgot their promises and didn't increase their comm. in here.

Yes, they wrote on telegram that they raised 930k in private round, also that they are still negotiating with further large + mid-sized investors. You're right, would have been nice to inform the community here as well.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:11:04 PM

They have already spoken about inactivity in the Forum, work in development and other service channels, and the Person assigned to manage the forum does not have complete knowledge to solve doubts, but there are some simple questions to inform here  Wink
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:12:19 PM

The collection of the fund will still last for a long time, maybe they will be able to get on board some other big private investor or a lot of smaller one when they will start to show a bit more of the platform. I think the mvp will help.

Let's hope so. It seems that many people are still hesitant to invest. Maybe they want to buy the tokens on the exchanges later.
Yes many people will wait. The only thing which would be helpful is a little goal in shorter time.
They could produce a device which is analyzing your blood, your urin and your pulse for example.
Together with answering some questions about the feelings of your body it could be sent to their neuronal network and make suggestions
about you and a possible defizit of vitamins or micronutrients ...

I like the idea, but probably such device is quite hard to develop and the end price would pretty high. And they already experience troubles with financing, if they decided to make such a device, would they have enough for the development of the main project?

You are right, it was only an idea. Maybe this could be goal 3 or 4. First they need something cheaper to collect money.
I think they could use their neuronal network to answer questions from users.
User could fill out forms with checkboxes, which are intelligent and after this, the neuronal net could make suggestions for a possible disease.
What do I mean with intelligent?
Normally you have to fill out a form with hundreds of questions, this would be exhausting.
What I mean is a form in the style of akinator.com.
With each answered question the possibility which disease you could have will be lesser.
So it would need perhaps only 10-20 questions to get a good analyze.
This would need a good coder, nothing more.

I like the idea Smiley and thank you for the akinator.com site.
It's fun and really amazing how good the ki can guess things. My family spent hours on the site after i showed it to them Cheesy

We have to wait to see what happens after Pre-ICO. I think the project will continue on the basis of fundraising. I hope this project will be completed. It is a project that the world needs. Now ..... we will have to wait.

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:23:26 PM

They have already spoken about inactivity in the Forum, work in development and other service channels, and the Person assigned to manage the forum does not have complete knowledge to solve doubts, but there are some simple questions to inform here  Wink

Thats where it gets negative. They should have a person to keep this thread active and responsive. There are many potential investors on this forum and they should be answered to get faster investments.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:21:06 PM

how much money do they need to start with the project? whats the soft cap overall? anyone know?
Soft cap 8000 ETH, it seems real, but about hard cap - I'm not sure what it's can be really achieve at this time: Hard cap 259000 ETH
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:37:42 PM

Soft cap 8000 ETH, it seems real, but about hard cap - I'm not sure what it's can be really achieve at this time: Hard cap 259000 ETH
That huge hard cap is ways too much for this project. I think it will be even hard to achieve soft cap. It's harder now to raise funds than it was a few months back.

aveon

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:47:22 PM

That huge hard cap is ways too much for this project. I think it will be even hard to achieve soft cap. It's harder now to raise funds than it was a few months back.
They probably need much harder advertising to gain what they want (especially hardcap). However, in reality, the project is worth of collecting at least its softcap.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:06:51 PM

Normally there are several addresses that it is not like that transparent. Also special addresses for doings or Tasks are used
yes the pre-ico started and the bonus of 40% is very inviting despite the low market value, a real time counter would be appreciated...
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:56:51 PM

as far as i know, they collected a couple of eth and like 1m on the private investors sale before.

damn bitcoin should rise again, and every other coin will rise too....
Summer is not the best time for cryptocurrency's rise. I really want them to go higher, but consider this much less probable than the other option(
Summer is not the best time, in winter everything falls down, in spring it is still very early for growth.... When will there be a safe time for the growth of crypts?

Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: