Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:01:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 [363] 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:32:32 PM

I think that the communication is well managed by the team, but the project just need to improve a bit his visibility. Also the market is hard these days, so not so easy for ico to raise funds. Team has already 800k$ from the private sale, and i think they can raise more with time, so maybe they can developp something good with this money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:43:51 PM

Healthcare industry, I think, is for serious projects only. If you don't consider your project a game-changer, you have no business trying to create something healthcare-related. That's just my humble opinion.
In other words, I think this token right here IS a game-changer. That's why I'm backing it.

You are right! If delivered successfully, this project integrates blockchain, AI and other technologies into a single platform which in essence a game changer itself. Smiley
Nazgar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:20:40 AM

Healthcare industry, I think, is for serious projects only. If you don't consider your project a game-changer, you have no business trying to create something healthcare-related. That's just my humble opinion.
In other words, I think this token right here IS a game-changer. That's why I'm backing it.

You are right! If delivered successfully, this project integrates blockchain, AI and other technologies into a single platform which in essence a game changer itself. Smiley

If they can develop a service as described in whitepaper that will be a huge change in health environment...
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:36:25 AM

it seems even that make sense using the blockchain if compared to other project where sometimes they just squeeze that in to make an ICO.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:48:34 AM

pretty normal that if you have a small team you have to deal with a lot of stuffs during the ico, for example kyc. therefore i think that they are fully in workload to reach out to every social media accounts they have.

I guess that is the reason sometimes the team cannot attend to anyone's inquiries and rest assured, we are hopeful that the ICO will get good results. Smiley

At the moment the sale is not doing that good, according to their smart contract. Of course if they are in negotiation with some bigger investors that can change fast, but I'd say they should really change some of their strategies regarding marketing, promotion, etc., because they don't really work.
Quite disapointing, cant believe that they collected so less. https://etherscan.io/address/0x1641Dba4593e32528BD8937FC751901dc66aA60E
If they are in negotiation with some bigger investors, maybe they will get the money, but something went totally wrong with their marketing.  Sad
Will have an eye on the address.

The only way to increase sales is to rework the roadmap and significantly shorten the development time of the finished product.
Nazgar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:52:43 AM

pretty normal that if you have a small team you have to deal with a lot of stuffs during the ico, for example kyc. therefore i think that they are fully in workload to reach out to every social media accounts they have.

I guess that is the reason sometimes the team cannot attend to anyone's inquiries and rest assured, we are hopeful that the ICO will get good results. Smiley

At the moment the sale is not doing that good, according to their smart contract. Of course if they are in negotiation with some bigger investors that can change fast, but I'd say they should really change some of their strategies regarding marketing, promotion, etc., because they don't really work.
Quite disapointing, cant believe that they collected so less. https://etherscan.io/address/0x1641Dba4593e32528BD8937FC751901dc66aA60E
If they are in negotiation with some bigger investors, maybe they will get the money, but something went totally wrong with their marketing.  Sad

The only way to increase sales is to rework the roadmap and significantly shorten the development time of the finished product.
Are you sure that this is the only eth address? I cannot believe that this is the real amount of sold token...
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:10:31 AM

Are you sure that this is the only eth address? I cannot believe that this is the real amount of sold token...

it's the same amount from a couple of days ago when I checked. we sure we have the right one?

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:41:14 AM

it's the same amount from a couple of days ago when I checked. we sure we have the right one?

I also thought maybe this was a test-token or so. But I guess so as there is no other statement or other wallets with that amount of tokens.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:51:41 AM

Still in the presale? Is there any sale progress bar available?

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:59:27 AM

If they are in negotiation with some bigger investors, maybe they will get the money, but something went totally wrong with their marketing.  Sad

From their website:

Pre-ICO has started on May 10, 2018 at 12:40 a.m. (00:40) UTC+3. The Smart Contract's code is available on GitHub and Etherscan. The White List is live!
The Smart Contract address: 0x1641Dba4593e32528BD8937FC751901dc66aA60E
The BTC address: 3987pnRphWKRX5wsn2HtpVjBfqZvWQud39

There are no other addresses available till now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:46:28 AM

That's kinda a circle, they can't speed up development because it requires funding and they can't get funding because of long roadmap.
In fact, I think even if they wanted to speed up the development process, I don't think they would be able to, because only to figure out documentation in healthcare industry requires a long time.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

That's kinda a circle, they can't speed up development because it requires funding and they can't get funding because of long roadmap.
In fact, I think even if they wanted to speed up the development process, I don't think they would be able to, because only to figure out documentation in healthcare industry requires a long time.

I dont think there is a good way to speed up the developement. You need patience and be there before any other competitor can. The team has an early start but I bet there are already competitors in the works.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:40:15 AM

I dont think there is a good way to speed up the developement. You need patience and be there before any other competitor can. The team has an early start but I bet there are already competitors in the works.

yes, it is a tough situation. Competitors probably promise to have a product years before 2024 and already have a higher marketing budget.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:40:43 AM

We have no progress at all? Omg, I don't believe how people ignore this good long term project which will give us a good result at the end. Maybe the team need to boost the marketing strategy then.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:58:24 AM

We have no progress at all? Omg, I don't believe how people ignore this good long term project which will give us a good result at the end. Maybe the team need to boost the marketing strategy then.

This is a perfect example of loosing a token sale even when the platform and the idea is good in long term and well organized. If they dont market it well then even a good project wont get much investment.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:08:01 AM

This is a perfect example of loosing a token sale even when the platform and the idea is good in long term and well organized. If they dont market it well then even a good project wont get much investment.

This goes to show that most people in crypto are heavily short term oriented. I guess only institutional investors can take the risk of a 6 years roadmap.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:42:40 AM

I will agree with the short term oriented even i do it when i invest into an ICO, i rarely hold tokens for a year most of the time is sell and invest in the next ICO.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:14:31 PM

i'm just starting to read something about eHealth, is indeed quite long and therefore not for anyone, but the information about it looks quite extensive, WP is impressive.  Shocked

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:19:05 PM

There are different factors palying into this. The communication/marketing here on the platform is too less for sure, they concentrated more on conferences etc to get bigger player into it. But I think the. iggest problem is the very long roadmap, which is quite untypical for crypto and not what people here are used to. Most people in crypto want to see some „results“ after some months latest and with it a price rise of their coins/tokens. :/

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:32:22 PM

There are different factors palying into this. The communication/marketing here on the platform is too less for sure, they concentrated more on conferences etc to get bigger player into it. But I think the. iggest problem is the very long roadmap, which is quite untypical for crypto and not what people here are used to. Most people in crypto want to see some „results“ after some months latest and with it a price rise of their coins/tokens. :/
That's true actually. As far as I see in crypto market, people just want to longterm holding a token that already has a product.
In ICO, most of people just want to do a short term investment. That's why we see many people started to ask about exchanges just after the ICO ended.
Pages: « 1 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 [363] 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: