Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:44:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:28:31 PM

Correct me if I’m wrong, but US residents can still buy the tokens from exchanges once they are listed?

I think it is just like that
As far as I know, mainly exchanges make restrictions on the withdrawal of funds without personal verification.

okay I did not knew that - how does ether delta handle this?

To protect US citizens from losing money through scam ridden ICOs, the SEC took the measure of disallowing its citizens from joining the bandwagon. Right now the route to buying tokens is a bit circuitous. Swipe your card through an exchange like coinbase or changelly for ethereum or bitcoin, and then you go ahead get the token. For etherdelta, you sign-in by syncing your etherwallet. Not the safest route ever.
I don't recommend using etherdelta - lately they allowed substitution dns server, as result were stolen various tokens cost of millions dollars.
In the case of decentralization, no one is responsible for this.

Well, if you shouldn't expose your private key to ED. Better use a hardware wallet or metamask then you will have no effect of things like dns hacks. ED is a perfect exchange for the ones who know how to operate it. I prefer it over centralized exchanges.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:48:04 PM

The project is really in demand, there are still a lot of questions, but if they create a decentralized database, this will solve a lot of existing problems in health sphere

All the health data in digital format is going to reside ina blockchai/ decentralized database

public health data in public database there is good and bad in this.. 

I think data will be encrypted. I don't believe that it will be as easy as checking out a Bitcoin address where you can see all transactions and the balance.
without encryption, nobody will use this. Nobody wants his personal health data shared on an open blockchain.

It will be encrypted, otherwise they would kill their own project. But we are talking about health related stuff, where doctors also have strict regulations etc. So I think they know what to do.
the patient's health database will be available to the attending doctor but will somehow be encrypted on the blockchain because they are sensitive and personal data...
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:59:42 PM

Correct me if I’m wrong, but US residents can still buy the tokens from exchanges once they are listed?

As far as I know, mainly exchanges make restrictions on the withdrawal of funds without personal verification.

To protect US citizens from losing money through scam ridden ICOs, the SEC took the measure of disallowing its citizens from joining the bandwagon. Right now the route to buying tokens is a bit circuitous. Swipe your card through an exchange like coinbase or changelly for ethereum or bitcoin, and then you go ahead get the token. For etherdelta, you sign-in by syncing your etherwallet. Not the safest route ever.
I don't recommend using etherdelta - lately they allowed substitution dns server, as result were stolen various tokens cost of millions dollars.

is this dangerous too when I don't leave tokens on ether delta?

It helps to have another layer of security. I use Metamask so that I can approve every transaction manually using the plugin app. Alternatively, there's been some phishing attacks. A friend of mine lost his tokens because he signed in to a phishing site that looks exactly like the original site. While it doesn't require of you to KYC, it is risky too. Decentralised and anonymous, but riddled with problems. And it has changed ownership now.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:02:05 PM

is this dangerous too when I don't leave tokens on ether delta?
It can be dangerous too, I know some cases when the tokens were stolen not from exchange market but directly from the wallet. anyways, do your best to secure your capital and hope for the better)

I think you mean phising clone websites, its the fault of users. Not etherdelta

Jonny Tracker is right here. He lost hundreds of centras to a phishing site just cos he forgot to check that there's an 'r' missing on his etherdelta.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:13:35 PM

Yes but that does not mean US redisents cant buy from exchanges if im correct

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:23:15 PM

not at all, for US redisents buy coins and token from exchanges, is from federal state to state different. last year it was so.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:24:18 PM

You may easily do it but not officially and probably via non-US companies. The same was in China, so people traded on foreign markets and used non-Chinese companies
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:00:57 PM

You may easily do it but not officially and probably via non-US companies. The same was in China, so people traded on foreign markets and used non-Chinese companies

if they use KYC, just declare yourself of a non-US country and you'll do fine. it's not that bad.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:11:48 PM

if they use KYC, just declare yourself of a non-US country and you'll do fine. it's not that bad.

They can reach a bigger surrounding
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 07:33:19 PM

I fully support you. I have a lot of friends lost a lot of money for hacking exchange!

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:35:50 PM

I did not understand why so many legal impediments to participation in hollows. No one declares himself American if he intends to participate, if I were I would do the same. Surely no one wants to miss the opportunity to join eHealth because we know how great it will be.
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:46:21 PM

Largely limited in the amount of 5000$ per day. For a week it turns out 35000$ In principle, if not in a hurry it is possible to withdraw almost any amount!
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:09:29 PM

I did not understand why so many legal impediments to participation in hollows. No one declares himself American if he intends to participate, if I were I would do the same. Surely no one wants to miss the opportunity to join eHealth because we know how great it will be.

But EHF doesn't say explicitely that US citizens aren't allowed to participate in the ICO, do they? Of course, they also don't say explicitely that they comply with SEC regulations, so it's quite ambiguous.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 08:46:54 PM

What do you mean?

If they make a KYC you will need to show them your id and if you are american you can't change that.

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:50:44 PM

What do you mean?

If they make a KYC you will need to show them your id and if you are american you can't change that.

that would be the most simple way I think
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:09:58 PM

As a long term project, I don't think that we'll see the major pumps in the short term, so it shouldn't be too bad if people miss out on the ICO. If they see potential in this project they will get it as soon as they can on the exchanges.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:12:46 PM

As a long term project, I don't think that we'll see the major pumps in the short term, so it shouldn't be too bad if people miss out on the ICO. If they see potential in this project they will get it as soon as they can on the exchanges.

Yes, i am expecting some stable price for some years, with more value every year. Slow but steady price rise.

CryptoCutie

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:34:39 PM

a stable price it what we investors want. Not pump and dumb.
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:59:26 PM

That's the most powerful part of the blockchain. That it's decentralised and nobody has the power to ban you out of the system.

CryptoCutie

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:04:14 PM

powerful and decentralized on the blockchain, you are right. Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: