Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:53:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:33:06 AM

Will this EHF eHealth First be an application on the smartphone? (Iphone)

yes it will be an app too. so they can reach people all over the world

of course there should be an app for this. it would be silly not to have one for such a project.

It wouldn't just be silly to have one for such a project, but I think apps are more usefull then anything else. I assume in some regions of the world people don't have a lot of access to PCs but often have at least a cheap smartphone.
Also I think the trend is going anyways more to app use over time with smartphones, tablet PCs and stuff like this.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Cryptlad

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:55:53 AM

The minimum contribution is restricting from doing much. Hope you can look into that.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:10:31 AM

EFH launching publications of videoclips about EHF, its technologies, financial plan, token economy, team and more.
Watch the first video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcS55ZDoOTU

Hi everyone!

We are launching publications of videoclips about EHF, its technologies, financial plan, token economy, team and more.
One video every day from Monday to Friday!

Watch the first video -
What technologies are used in eHealth First?
https://youtu.be/bcS55ZDoOTU

YouTube Channel ehfirst
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDOXlcfFnSTVRlkqy8kojWA

Didn't have a chance to look at it yet, anybody has anything to share?
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:48:04 AM

I especially like that they don't only focus on diseases and their diagnosis but also on the prevention of diseases.

It is like don't give me fish teach me how to fish.

It is not easy to recover from a serious illness even if it has a cure. The best way is the preventing of it. So they are taking the high road.

People can get hurt in that recovery phase also, think about the chemo treatments in some diseases. You literally poison your body to kill some dirty cells, this process is a hard process and suffering in that times very annoying. In the end maybe you are cured but tired at all sides(mentally physically)
 so preventing diseases is long road but definitely the correct one.

Yes, that's what i am trying to say. The best way not to get any disease in the first place.

There are such diseases that can't be prevented, genetic for example. A person might have a predisposition to a certain disease because of something. For those cases it's especially important to have all your medical history stored in one place, so you doctors prescribe you a treatment in a fast and efficient manner.

As the technology and accuracy of diagnosis through Ehealth improves, we might even see a cases where a doctor’s diagnosis is not needed for certain groupings of symptoms
yes, maybe for some groups of mild diseases, slight with obvious symptoms the second verification by the doctor will not be necessary anymore
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:52:55 AM

Hello team, why minimum investment 10ETH? this price doesn't look attractive to investors

This should be the minimum invest for the closed round only....i presume when ICO starts you dont have to invest that much

this is to get things running bro ,)

Pre-ICO's are needed to get some funds to do the ICO marketing and pay the team. All ICO's do this these days imo.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:25:10 AM

Hello team, why minimum investment 10ETH? this price doesn't look attractive to investors

This should be the minimum invest for the closed round only....i presume when ICO starts you dont have to invest that much

this is to get things running bro ,)

Pre-ICO's are needed to get some funds to do the ICO marketing and pay the team. All ICO's do this these days imo.

I also think this is very common. In regular start ups you have VC firms or seed investors who contribute with larger sums.
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:52:41 AM

At current rate, 10 ETH does not hurt the wallet Smiley
People need to invest a small amount, and when the market starts rising again, the project has more funds to use Smiley
it's a win-win opportunity for both sides

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:03:09 AM

10 eth for private sale is ok. Later in the Presale i hope they reduce the investment to 1 eth.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:05:33 AM

Yes, all icos are mostly like this.

I even saw 80 eth and 100 eth minimum contribution limit for this rounds. 10 eth is not that much comparing the others.

Yep, the closed rounds are often for bigger investors and whales to fill up their bags and put in their investments, so it is no wonder that sometimes even much more then 10 ETH is the minimum. Still 10 ETH is for the normal person a lot, but this round is not for the average 0.5 - 1ETH investor.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:16:48 AM

I especially like that they don't only focus on diseases and their diagnosis but also on the prevention of diseases.

It is not easy to recover from a serious illness even if it has a cure. The best way is the preventing of it. So they are taking the high road.

People can get hurt in that recovery phase also, think about the chemo treatments in some diseases. You literally poison your body to kill some dirty cells, this process is a hard process and suffering in that times very annoying. In the end maybe you are cured but tired at all sides(mentally physically)

Yes, that's what i am trying to say. The best way not to get any disease in the first place.

There are such diseases that can't be prevented, genetic for example. A person might have a predisposition to a certain disease because of something. For those cases it's especially important to have all your medical history stored in one place, so you doctors prescribe you a treatment in a fast and efficient manner.

As the technology and accuracy of diagnosis through Ehealth improves, we might even see a cases where a doctor’s diagnosis is not needed for certain groupings of symptoms
yes, maybe for some groups of mild diseases, slight with obvious symptoms the second verification by the doctor will not be necessary anymore

Still the main advantage of this platform will be giving a lead to doctors to diagnose those diseases(sometimes even serious) that are not obvious to spot or they could be dismissed as something else you should not worry about
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:27:07 AM

I even saw 80 eth and 100 eth minimum contribution limit for this rounds. 10 eth is not that much comparing the others.
Yep, the closed rounds are often for bigger investors and whales to fill up their bags and put in their investments, so it is no wonder that sometimes even much more then 10 ETH is the minimum. Still 10 ETH is for the normal person a lot, but this round is not for the average 0.5 - 1ETH investor.
It's putting the thresshold just high enough to avoid to small investors and still give serious investors the possibility to invest in a "safe" way.
As said before.. 10 ETH at current rating is not a big whole in the pocket Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:54:12 AM

Will this EHF eHealth First be an application on the smartphone? (Iphone)

yes it will be an app too. so they can reach people all over the world

of course there should be an app for this. it would be silly not to have one for such a project.

It wouldn't just be silly to have one for such a project, but I think apps are more usefull then anything else. I assume in some regions of the world people don't have a lot of access to PCs but often have at least a cheap smartphone.
Also I think the trend is going anyways more to app use over time with smartphones, tablet PCs and stuff like this.

What about doctors and health professionals? I'd say they would need something more than just a phone app to be able to store their patients informations.

king_of_alts

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:54:32 AM

It's putting the thresshold just high enough to avoid to small investors and still give serious investors the possibility to invest in a "safe" way.
As said before.. 10 ETH at current rating is not a big whole in the pocket Smiley

A couple of days ago it was around $10,000 which is a lot for many people but I think many people also have older coins that they bought much cheaper.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:12:04 AM

Health and Healthcare is one of the most traditional fields, so any kind of project will need a lil time for making the progress.
khaltourina

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:13:24 AM

Still the main advantage of this platform will be giving a lead to doctors to diagnose those diseases(sometimes even serious) that are not obvious to spot or they could be dismissed as something else you should not worry about

Doctors are wrong or not completely informed in many cases, they are not supercomputors to follow scientific research 24/7, and they suffer themselves from uncertainties. Also, the system tends to screw the prescriptions. For example, every doctor would prescribe anti-cancer drugs from big pharma for a cancer patients, but very few would prescribe flaxseed for breast cancer patients, for example, despite the fact that there is more or less good data on improved survivorship in such cases https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24013641 . Who would promote flaxseed to the doctors and patients to the same level as patented medicines?
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:32:29 PM

Doctors are wrong or not completely informed in many cases, they are not supercomputors to follow scientific research 24/7, and they suffer themselves from uncertainties. Also, the system tends to screw the prescriptions. For example, every doctor would prescribe anti-cancer drugs from big pharma for a cancer patients, but very few would prescribe flaxseed for breast cancer patients, for example, despite the fact that there is more or less good data on improved survivorship in such cases https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24013641 . Who would promote flaxseed to the doctors and patients to the same level as patented medicines?

You bring up a good point regarding doctors effectively being paid shills for big pharma. Unfortunately, big pharma's strangehold on governments all across the world seems entrenched and unmovable. Hopefully, eHealth and other decentralised solutions will fight back against these

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:35:09 PM

Flaxseed and other supplemental medicines are doing quite well, and some cure common ailments. Some private companies which promote its product through network marketing.  Health treatments by non trained individuals are becoming common, and diseases easier to cure. A public common treatment data will push the healthcare industry to unexpected heights
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:40:04 PM

Flaxseed and other supplemental medicines are doing quite well, and some cure common ailments. Some private companies which promote its product through network marketing.  Health treatments by non trained individuals are becoming common, and diseases easier to cure. A public common treatment data will push the healthcare industry to unexpected heights

Supplemental medicine is still supplemental. Flaxseed alone won't cure cancer or any other serious disease. I agree that sometimes doctors are a bit narrow-minded, but imo it comes from the healthcare system itself. Platforms like eHealth First will challenge this approach, but no doubt it should be supervised by proven specialists.

Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:43:39 PM

still a very interesting project, but this is going to be one hell of a long term hodling and due to the recent price drop of the cryptomarket, will be hard to invest.
king_of_alts

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:59:16 PM

still a very interesting project, but this is going to be one hell of a long term hodling and due to the recent price drop of the cryptomarket, will be hard to invest.

If you expect a year-long bear market and have some excess cash it would make sense to invest. You shouldn't expect a quick return though.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: