Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:30:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:17:18 PM

yes when we have a lil bit luck then the bull market will run after the ico and we can make a GOOD PROFIT.  Smiley

This is really the expectation for Ehealth, I keep an eye on the market and another on its Ico, not only for being so promising after Ico, but for having a committed team today, a solid and confident Community
i think they should make public data of  private sale (how much they have collected if the market goes back high after the end of the ico in fact we could make good profits

I think they will announce the amount sooner or later anyways, but I don't think I saw any ICO project which announced the private sale data before it finished.

Didn't they announce it already couple of pages back? It was more of a mention than an announcement, it was in the same message than said they decided to move the pre-ICO date. If I remember correctly, the amount was $800 000.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:31:43 PM

yes when we have a lil bit luck then the bull market will run after the ico and we can make a GOOD PROFIT.  Smiley

This is really the expectation for Ehealth, I keep an eye on the market and another on its Ico, not only for being so promising after Ico, but for having a committed team today, a solid and confident Community
i think they should make public data of  private sale (how much they have collected if the market goes back high after the end of the ico in fact we could make good profits

I think they will announce the amount sooner or later anyways, but I don't think I saw any ICO project which announced the private sale data before it finished.

Didn't they announce it already couple of pages back? It was more of a mention than an announcement, it was in the same message than said they decided to move the pre-ICO date. If I remember correctly, the amount was $800 000.

Somebody can contact them directly and ask them if this figure $800 000 is correct ?
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 12:32:32 PM

Crowded topics is bad sometimes.

Like this everyone remembering something but no-one is sure and the information is pages back and very hard to find.

Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:42:52 PM

Like this everyone remembering something but no-one is sure and the information is pages back and very hard to find.

maybe, there should be a compilation of all asked and answered questions ^^ like a FAQ?

Guess it would be hard to keep that up to date ^^
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:48:07 PM

maybe, there should be a compilation of all asked and answered questions ^^ like a FAQ?

Well they always offer their telegram group for questions like that
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:50:25 PM

Well they always offer their telegram group for questions like that

should be on the website as well. but answering questions on bitcointalk is important as well.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:02:50 PM

Crowded topic is not so bad, but the search engine here is a catastrophe.
If you could search for recent posts, it would be easy to find the information, but you cant really search with the engine.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:39:53 PM

---

C.   Another FAQ from you is the question about funds raised during the Private Placement.
So EHF received over $800 000, mostly as a funds that would be invested after successful Pre-ICO in MVP Development and ICO, Round 1, marketing.
Negotiations with several more investors are continuing.

---

Thank you!

Kind Wishes,
Nickolay Kryuchkov
CEO

Here you go, a message from devs from couple of days ago. I deleted all other information but this. $800 000 it is.

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:52:59 PM

private sale is 2 eth, what about presale, what is the presale minimum ?
There is no minimum and maximum limit on the pre-sale or pre-ICO. It has been stated on the telegram and this thread (a few pages before).
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:33:13 PM

private sale is 2 eth, what about presale, what is the presale minimum ?
There is no minimum and maximum limit on the pre-sale or pre-ICO. It has been stated on the telegram and this thread (a few pages before).

They need to change the minimum investment size which is 0.2 btc and 2 eth that remain stated on the site then. Some people prefer to use the official site instead of the other medias I guess. It is to avoid confusion.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:59:31 PM

---

C.   Another FAQ from you is the question about funds raised during the Private Placement.
So EHF received over $800 000, mostly as a funds that would be invested after successful Pre-ICO in MVP Development and ICO, Round 1, marketing.

---

Thank you!

Kind Wishes,
Nickolay Kryuchkov
CEO

Here you go, a message from devs from couple of days ago. I deleted all other information but this. $800 000 it is.

That's a nice amount given the market and the long time until the investment will pay off. I'm happy for them. When ETH goes up again it will be worth more than 800k.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

---

---

Thank you!

Kind Wishes,
Nickolay Kryuchkov
CEO

Well 800k is a good start, of course they need much more, but still.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:13:39 PM

Hi!

EHF Senior Expert in Clinical Medicine and Biomedical Studies Lyle Dennis:
What about medicine in the future?
https://youtu.be/u891lqzSuDs

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

The WHITE LIST is launched!
Please use the link to fill in the form:
https://ehfirst.io/whitelist
It takes 5 minutes only.
NB! After submission the form all investors participate in the lottery, in which 20 randomly selected winners will receive an additional 2 000 EHF tokens.

In May 2018, EHF Pre-ICO will be launched.
Up to 1 500 000 EHF tokens for sale.
Price at launch 0.006 Ethers.
Daily price increment +0.25%.
Bonuses of up to 40% is available.
Take a look on https://ehfirst.io
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:17:02 PM

Hi!

EHF Senior Expert in Clinical Medicine and Biomedical Studies Lyle Dennis:
What about medicine in the future?
https://youtu.be/u891lqzSuDs

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

The WHITE LIST is launched!
Please use the link to fill in the form:
https://ehfirst.io/whitelist
It takes 5 minutes only.
NB! After submission the form all investors participate in the lottery, in which 20 randomly selected winners will receive an additional 2 000 EHF tokens.

In May 2018, EHF Pre-ICO will be launched.
Up to 1 500 000 EHF tokens for sale.
Price at launch 0.006 Ethers.
Daily price increment +0.25%.
Bonuses of up to 40% is available.
Take a look on https://ehfirst.io

A little more than 15 days before the start of your Ico, congratulations on the shared material, excelente adesion, I hope there is the expected great adhesion to your white list, confirming the imminent success of the project
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:40:52 PM

Yes, a little more than 15 days before ICO begins, And I have not heard a word from Mihai Manolache. This member is from my country, and I would like to hear some of his opinion about the project. His vision of the project in his native country, as we are facing a lot of problems related to the health system.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:38:24 PM

Yes, a little more than 15 days before ICO begins, And I have not heard a word from Mihai Manolache. This member is from my country, and I would like to hear some of his opinion about the project. His vision of the project in his native country, as we are facing a lot of problems related to the health system.
I agree - it's would be great to have more interviews with individual team members - as a result we can get more clearer idea of project concept.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:57:39 PM

I agree - it's would be great to have more interviews with individual team members - as a result we can get more clearer idea of project concept.
Probably not all the team members are great speakers, but I would rather say that I understand your point, a compatriot can explain everything much more in detail than any other guy.
rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:00:45 PM

---

---

Thank you!

Kind Wishes,
Nickolay Kryuchkov
CEO

That's a nice amount given the market and the long time until the investment will pay off. I'm happy for them. When ETH goes up again it will be worth more than 800k.

Considering that the current market state and a roadmap until 2025, starting with 800k usd is a good start imo. And lots will come in ICO.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:24:03 PM

Devs I get errors on the pictures on your ANN post. I think you should fix this asap.

rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:38:21 PM

Probably not all the team members are great speakers, but I would rather say that I understand your point, a compatriot can explain everything much more in detail than any other guy.

Maybe he is not comfortable with speaking in interviews or audiences. So if he didn't give any interview until now, there is a good explanation behind it.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: