Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:58:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 [476] 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:49:32 AM

What is the point of an ICO if you know in advance that there are no buyers? This is the situation for many projects currently.

This is the concern. The ico supply is more than demands in the market. Completion is tough right now
Especially ehfirst has a very long roadmap and development progress until they can finally launch their product to the public. And we cant avoid the truth that many people are looking for ICO for just some quick gains. ehfirst cant just rely on ICO / public investors.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:56:43 PM

What is the point of an ICO if you know in advance that there are no buyers? This is the situation for many projects currently.

This is the concern. The ico supply is more than demands in the market. Completion is tough right now
Especially ehfirst has a very long roadmap and development progress until they can finally launch their product to the public. And we cant avoid the truth that many people are looking for ICO for just some quick gains. ehfirst cant just rely on ICO / public investors.

Indeed this year is almost impossible to get funds even for the best project, so the rest of them will have a hard time to survive.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:31:03 PM

Indeed this year is almost impossible to get funds even for the best project, so the rest of them will have a hard time to survive.

True, this time will be so hard for ico to get funds and only real projects with the best treatment will be survive. I wish ehealth will be one of the project that able to survive in this hard condition.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:17:07 PM

Projects are doing crazy things in order to get more and more investments. Even reaching softcap has become a great success these days and projects need to do lots of hard work to show MVP are at least the detailed plan to even create a small community.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:25:39 PM

with this market uncertain downward investment and investors in the ico have decreased but if a project is valid as ehf i am sure that investors can recognize it and invest in security i believe that ehf will reach a sufficient amount of funds to be able to complete the development of the project...
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:56:18 PM

with this market uncertain downward investment and investors in the ico have decreased but if a project is valid as ehf i am sure that investors can recognize it and invest in security i believe that ehf will reach a sufficient amount of funds to be able to complete the development of the project...

If a project is solid and can survive the long bear market, then it can collect a big amount of money when the bull market returns.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:08:41 PM

If a project is solid and can survive the long bear market, then it can collect a big amount of money when the bull market returns.

This is one of the advantages of Ehealth, in my humble opinion, can face the adversities of the market, simply by facing these different situations during pre Ico and Ico, the long script allows them to adapt
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:19:27 AM

Projects are doing crazy things in order to get more and more investments. Even reaching softcap has become a great success these days and projects need to do lots of hard work to show MVP are at least the detailed plan to even create a small community.

Unfortunately, we are in a bear market for so long. And most people in crypto already made a lot of loss with current tokens they hold and they are stuck with most of them and can't invest any new ico. This is killing current icos and the only place they can get funds are private investments. And it is harder to convince these guys.

Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:32:16 AM

Unfortunately, we are in a bear market for so long. And most people in crypto already made a lot of loss with current tokens they hold and they are stuck with most of them and can't invest any new ico. This is killing current icos and the only place they can get funds are private investments. And it is harder to convince these guys.
indeed bearish still continues, and we don't know when it will end, but some altcoins have experienced breakout and bullrun coming, such as XRP, Stellar, EOS, and several other altcoins, for the EHF project has the ICO finished? because I didn't see their token at coinmarketcap
LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:58:55 AM

Certainly it could! I'm still very optimistic that this project will fulfill all of their plans accordingly.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:15:08 AM

Certainly it could! I'm still very optimistic that this project will fulfill all of their plans accordingly.

Its good they have a longer road map since crypto economy is really low right now, i think in time of their ICO it cant be lower than now and they are no rushing things like other project which eventually fail.

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:57:20 PM

the market won't always be this way and it may change by the time EHF starts the ICO.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:21:43 PM

the market won't always be this way and it may change by the time EHF starts the ICO.

yes, this project's roadmap covers 5 years and we are in already in a 10 months long bear market so I'm pretty sure there will be better times soon.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:34:47 PM

yes, this project's roadmap covers 5 years and we are in already in a 10 months long bear market so I'm pretty sure there will be better times soon.

Its a long term project. I hope 1 token is worth like Bitcoins someday
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:42:27 PM

I can't recall how many tokens in total they will finally issue? As of now, we can calculate the most optimistic price for their coin, and it won't be as high as BTC)))
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:43:08 PM

perhaps the only advantage of being a long-term project is this knowing how to adapt to the various stages of the market (bear/bull) and draw the maximum possible advantage...
Frank37

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:20:21 PM

I can't recall how many tokens in total they will finally issue? As of now, we can calculate the most optimistic price for their coin, and it won't be as high as BTC)))

Acording to their whitepaper there are 100.000.000 token.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:17:24 AM

Health industry is one big ocean. People who know this will support this project .
Frank37

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:56:36 AM

Health industry is one big ocean. People who know this will support this project .

Yeah I'm very positive about that to the point that I consider EHF to be the premier blockchain platform in Health management.

At least it is the longest project in the health sector.  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:01:14 AM

Are there any relevant news lately, i hope those medical experts wont stop being motivated after such a long road map. I wouldnt be surprised if we see some new faces and some old one gone to occupy themselves with new projects.

Pages: « 1 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 [476] 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: