Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:11:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 538 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] profit switching auto-exchanging pool - www.middlecoin.com  (Read 829874 times)
aclass

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:05:14 PM

look at the graphs closely... now check the kH graphs as well...

Add a note to the LTC display bug as well...

Yes, this as every other pool might be taking more. For example I mined LTC for a day with some hash power and while I expected about 1.5 I got 1.2... Bad luck? Maybe ... Stealing? Who knows... I just choose to point my rigs at the best option currently available and so should everyone!!!

Are you still mining at Middlecoin?
If so, why? If you are sure it's a scam.
If not. WTH are you doing in this thread? Getting ready to push your own pool? Just j*** off. LEAVE

And the guy that msg-ed you the PROOF... Why is he still mining at Middlecoin if he's sure he's getting scammed... LEAVE

The income from this and maybe every other pool WILL GO DOWN. In terms of crypto income at least. More and more power is coming around so if you expect the same BTC as yesterday - YOU ARE WRONG. IT WILL GO DOWN.

Middlecoin is now 10GH big. This is way too huge for altcoin pool, so PLEASE all unhappy miners around here... LEAVE... Our results will get better withou you.

Here's the proof that was private messaged to me that shows H2O is scamming and taking much higher than 3% fee:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aclass

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:12:48 PM

I can not care less if you think I am an idiot or not. You are a proven scammer so why should we trust you? Give me ONE reason

You or anybody else have no ground for asking for backend info about the pool. IT IS NOT YOUR POOL.

Now please GTFO

PUBLIC access pool is way different than PUBLIC owned/operated pool. We do now own shares in the pool. We just choose to use it until and when we see fit. See the difference?

I'm sick of this s***
I do not care who and where money get sent as long as the pool gives me good results. By that I mean better than direct LTC mining.
As someone said ... this is a private pool. If you want transparency .... make your own pool. If you want to know everything .... start mining 100 different s*** coins yourself.
tealover: And please leave this scam pool. We do not want you here. We would love to be blind and dumb and mine at middlecoin without you.

Actually it's a PUBLIC pool. There's no registration like private pools.

Date Registered
January 04, 2014, 08:42:24 AM

Hmm are you H2O?

Public pool means anybody can join. You are comparing it to a private/public owned stock which makes no sense. You're an idiot
MiMiMiner

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:17:09 PM

Here's the proof that was private messaged to me that shows H2O is scamming and taking much higher than 3% fee:

I've mentioned to someone for a few weeks now that MiddleCoin is starting to have the earmarks of a pool scam, like ArsBitcoin and Bonus Pool have done.  (Look up threads on Burning Toad or Clipse for more info, or I can find the threads if you like...)

I see even more earmarks lately.

H2o can clearly run a pool.  But, suddenly, he seems to not be able to run a pool anymore.  Two servers even running completely different configs.  Clipse pulled this same stuff.
(Actually, i wouldn't be shocked if Clipse has returned as H2o, but I haven't investigated that possibility...)

Suddenly MiddleCoin isn't even mining the most profitable coin.

Ridiculous accusations you say?

Here's my typical farm on MiddleCoin:

http://middlecoin2.s3-website-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/reports/1BAdzvknPux2zqG2eNawvgitCW1aqwE4bb.html

Here's a rig pointed the past week or so at MiddleCoin, but sneakily using a different wallet (nothing wrong with this, but I wanted to see if the two graphs would differ):

http://middlecoin2.s3-website-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/reports/137Y2XKQH9qHRDPL5dBNq7xUL3XSeL9uPg.html

As you can see, in the past few days they really look different.

My farm's unexchanged is actually going down (after H2o "fixed" some DB error whatever), while the single rig is going up.

Look at the previous days' graphs, they all look similar.  Until the past few days, and the past 24 hrs especially.

I did this split rig deal as my graphs were looking quite different from the pool's total graph.  Unexchanged was going up, while mine would flatline.

And yup, move a rig to a different wallet address, suddenly it looks better.

New wallet?  Give it a better payout.  Bait them to stay, make them think higher payouts will come.  Then lower them cleverly after a few weeks.

Seen this before.  And I'm seeing it again.

It's a scam pool.  Same people defending it tooth and nail right now will be the same ones crying foul when H2o splits with hundreds of BTC (which by the end of the yr, will be valued at millions $ or so...)

I just got this spat at me by the EU server:

a bunch of rejects
rejected (Job 'DOG_a2' not found)

DOG?  Isn't it on LTC? That's what H2O said he switched it to

http://middlecoin2.s3-website-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/reports/18YXY35z1HgMoKqBFgiShGuqnhR7zdwwC6.html

That guy a crap-ton of hashing power (150,000 hash rate) Obviously he knew it was time to leave.
(and his graphs look like my farm, instead of like my single rig/pool graph.  His mining wasn't following what the pool was saying either)

'That guy' is me. I leaved because H2o is not communication very well. But I am back with a different address right now. If this pool is not fixed by monday - i am gone here.
Reavon

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:26:01 PM

Mimiminer that an awesome hashrate!!!! Cheesy my respect can you pls tell me how you set up that much ? Is that about 170  R9 290X in one motherboard ? xD or are scrypte asics outnow Huh

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
tealover

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:27:34 PM

Still have getwork failure errors on US server. It has gone down since H2O put the fix in, but still exist.
MrJay

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:48:34 PM

Still have getwork failure errors on US server. It has gone down since H2O put the fix in, but still exist.

Will you please just STFU unless you have some definitive proof of wrong doings here.

Have you ever run a pool that auto switches coins to the most profitable, probably not, if you had you would be mining at your own pool.  If you don't like this place, stop throwing shit around in the hope that some of it will stick and just go mine else where.

h2o has outlined his time scale to get the US server fix (Sunday/today) and then clone it to the EU server (Monday/tomorrow).  I know from mining at various multicoin pools that they all have an issue with switching and throwing miners off with getwork errors. The pool is now 10GH and has grown by a huge number in the past couple of months, growing pains are expected.

Don't be the very first person I have to add to my ignore list on this forum.
MiMiMiner

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:59:58 PM

Will you please just STFU unless you have some definitive proof of wrong doings here.

Have you ever run a pool that auto switches coins to the most profitable, probably not, if you had you would be mining at your own pool.  If you don't like this place, stop throwing shit around in the hope that some of it will stick and just go mine else where.

h2o has outlined his time scale to get the US server fix (Sunday/today) and then clone it to the EU server (Monday/tomorrow).  I know from mining at various multicoin pools that they all have an issue with switching and throwing miners off with getwork errors. The pool is now 10GH and has grown by a huge number in the past couple of months, growing pains are expected.

Please read ALL posts before you tell somebody to shut up.

I just asked h2o today when the bug fix for US server was going in and his reply was:
"No idea really. We're just going to run with the bug for a while."

Sound like a legit guy to you?

I agree, that is really a bad answer.
MiMiMiner

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:02:08 PM

Mimiminer that an awesome hashrate!!!! Cheesy my respect can you pls tell me how you set up that much ? Is that about 170  R9 290X in one motherboard ? xD or are scrypte asics outnow Huh

Yes, using a ASIC miner :-). Got 4 of them.
Kalroth

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:05:02 PM

I just asked h2o today when the bug fix for US server was going in and his reply was:

It sounds like someone that's working on a server problem and don't know when it'll be fixed. Any software developer knows the feeling.
Or maybe he's just tired of the inane whining from a few people here.

Maybe you should take a break from these boards until you got something conclusive, something that isn't just FUD, kindergarten blockchain analysis and a general misconception of how h20 runs his pool.
MrJay

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:05:37 PM

Please read ALL posts before you tell somebody to shut up.

I've read all your shit, when are you going to answer the questions about your negative score?

It's not the best answer but where do you get off on this whole pool being a scam just from that?  I'm not defending h2o or this pool but your tirade of shit is just getting boring now.  If you don't like it, why bother posting crap about the pool, just GTFO and mine somewhere else and if it all does fall apart you can sit in your high position and say I told you so, until that happens STFU.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:07:05 PM

@whoever PMd - look at those graphs again. They look exactly the same after you factor in the times when the single rig dropped out, with the exception of the single on early Saturday... it looks like it was occasionally switching while the farm was pointed entirely at EU.

The job title is just a hash. I'm not even sure "DOG_a2" is valid.
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:12:20 PM

Wow look at the tantrum. Why would someone keep mining on a pool where they thought they were being ripped off?? If I wasn't reliably making more than ltc mining, converted for me, with daily deposits, I'd be gone. Until those daily payouts don't show up, or there is a significant divergence from the outputs of my single coin pool rigs, I don't see it as a scam. If it was a scam, it is big enough now to pump the total btc output for a few days and be happy for a very long time.
sykal

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:21:10 PM

Wow look at the tantrum. Why would someone keep mining on a pool where they thought they were being ripped off?? If I wasn't reliably making more than ltc mining, converted for me, with daily deposits, I'd be gone. Until those daily payouts don't show up, or there is a significant divergence from the outputs of my single coin pool rigs, I don't see it as a scam. If it was a scam, it is big enough now to pump the total btc output for a few days and be happy for a very long time.

What makes you think that because he is posting on this forum, he is using the middlecoin pool?...
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:22:17 PM

What makes you think that because he is posting on this forum, he is using the middlecoin pool?...

He said it numerous times ?
envy2010

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:25:19 PM

He said it numerous times ?

He says a lot of things.
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:30:38 PM

Quote from: MiMiMiner
Asic didn't support scrypt last time I checked?
onscreen

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:30:58 PM

bullshit
sykal

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:33:51 PM

bullshit

Agreed.

Proof pls
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:37:29 PM

Quote from: MiMiMiner
Asic didn't support scrypt last time I checked?
There've been Scrypt ASIC projects going on for a good while. I haven't yet seen a gen1 Scrypt ASIC which can beat GPUs in terms of upfront $/kh/s (unless you live in a country with expensive computer hardware stores, maybe), but they presumably cost much less over the long term due to lower electricity consumption. I didn't know any shipped, yet, though many fanbox-peddlers are allegedly very close.

You wouldn't want to use a Bitcoin-designed ASIC for Scrypt though, no.
sykal

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:51:34 PM

btw can the owner of http://www.bfpcoin.com/middle-coin-web.php please fix his stats-

Looks like when the btc value goes above 1k, it sets it to $1 instead, which in turn screws up all the stats below it.
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 538 »
  Print  

Jump to: