Bitcoin Forum
January 19, 2019, 09:23:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1029541 times)
Thule

Activity: 546
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:15:24 AM

You are keeping ignoring facts.Same old tactic Kolins used.

It has been proofed even showing audits that the mine was not fair.It has been proofed that kolins and max worked from the beginning.It has been proofed that Kolin tried with other members to scam the quark community.
It has been proofed that members like Vic,Adam,Max etc coworked with Kolin and it has been proofed that they are called the digitalindustry family is bashing people who are posting truth.

You are clearly one of them.

You see no issues bribing people to advertise a scam? LOL
Oh funny Max always disappeared when the community demanded something and only did what Kolin told him to do.Of course this is also no issue for you since you are part of these fucking scammers !!!

Ohh i will show tomorrow another proof from Kolin that he is going to make some money with his group to use the funds to pump and dump Quark again.....

What a coincident

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1089

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:19:09 AM

It has been proofed even showing audits that the mine was not fair.It has been proofed that kolins and max worked from the beginning.It has been proofed that Kolin tried with other members to scam the quark community.
It has been proofed that members like Vic,Adam,Max etc coworked with Kolin and it has been proofed that they are called the digitalindustry family is bashing people who are posting truth.

Oh funny Max always disappeared when the community demanded something and only did what Kolin told him to do.Of course this is also no issue for you since you are part of these fucking scammers !!!

I am providing facts?

So you choose to ignore all of my questions??

How about you answer those first.

Why should I constantly answer to your own unfounded accusations. Let's see you answer my questions first.

Becoming personal and making childish remarks will only serve to make you look more desperate. Stick to the facts.

Also show me 1 audit right now that the mining part was not fair.

That is a challenge right now for you. I await your non childish response. I wish to discuss the facts with you only not unfounded personal speculations.

Review my questions. Answer them. Then provide the evidence I have requested so that I may take you more seriously.

I will discuss only the facts with you. If you have no evidence, no corroborating observable events, no facts at all then what can i discuss with you.

stevenlam raped this pow launch as he did MANY pow launches. He then dumped them all as he always did. He was a nightmare on pow launches as was stevenB these were big miners.

Thule

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:24:53 AM

I am providing facts? are you confused in some way?

Why should I constantly answer to your own unfounded accusations. Let's see you answer my questions first.

Becoming personal and making childish remarks will only serve to make you look more desperate. Stick to the facts.

That is a challenge right now for you. I await your non childish response. I wish to discuss the facts with you only not unfounded personal speculations.

Review my questions. Answer them. Then provide the evidence I have requested so that I may take you more seriously.

Like i said you are a poor looser using the same tactic like Kolins.Your master teached you well.
You know exectly there is no old audit since Kolin closed the board and making a new one would take hours or even days.

However i will show proof tomorrow how Kolins claim to make some profit with his group on another coin and after that to pump and jump Quark again.
I will also show proof that Max is coworking with Kolins or should i say Wentz ? and who exectly is in his family......

You fuckers won't scam a third time on this coin .
And to your poor personal attack i give a shit about your opinion as in my eyes you are a peace of shit trying to scam other people
Say Kolin to train his dogs better in manipulation

Edit: Editing now posts ?LOL what an old trick of Kolins are you using ?You poor fucker try to manipulate the conversations by editing your old POSTS

YOU FUCKING LOOSER
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:31:02 AM

I am providing facts? are you confused in some way?

Like i said you are a poor looser using the same tactic like Kolins.Your master teached you well.
You know exectly there is no old audit since Kolin closed the board and making a new one would take hours or even days.

However i will show proof tomorrow how Kolins claim to make some profit with his group on another coin and after that to pump and jump Quark again.
I will also show proof that Max is coworking with Kolins or should i say Wentz ? and who exectly is in his family......

You fuckers won't scam a third time on this coin

So

1. you refuse to answer my questions.
2. you have no evidence for your speculations
3. you have no audit?
4. Everything I have said is public and verifiable.
5. stephen mined this one hard like he did every pow release. This too is verifiable if you research.

I await your proof and I await your answer to my questions that will prove without doubt that you have been wrong about 90% of everything you have said so far.

Come back with evidence and proof. Speculations and wild ramblings have no place on an adult board.

So far you appear confused and upset.

Also please understand your frustration is upsetting you into making numerous spelling errors to the point of me having to guess at the points you are failing to make and i am worried about your blood pressure. Please take a moment to compose yourself. Then start researching all the evidence you need to make a valid fud here in future.

You are a valid member of this community. You are doing a  fab job of dispelling the rumours of wrong doing with regard the launch of a great coin like quark.

Please also copy and paste these posts from the past that i have edited. These are of great interest to me.

Thule

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:32:59 AM

Well after reading all the FUD coming from Thule because that is exactly what it is. I have decided to give my summary of the situation at hand.
 Although I have not engaged within the community until of late, I have been heavily invested in Quark since late November 2013 and have been watching, observing, learning and growing in my understanding of this space. For the record I have not sold 1 Quark and the people whom I know who have invested in Quark also have not sold 1 single Quark to date.

This is what I have discerned about the situation.

The reason for Quarks demise was due to wrong decision making years ago when the community was pushing for a change toward POS/POW hybrid. Max decided against moving toward this change and Kolin was against it also. At that time POS was very new and POW was the rock of strength that was trusted. If Quark had of made this change back then, you can be sure Quark would still be in the top ten today as development would have snowballed and creativity and innovation would have reigned.

Due to this decision, the direction of Quark was put in stalemate and development ceased. This lack of innovative creativity caused the project to lose its appeal with both investors and other developers that would have been attracted to working with such innovation back then.

This lack of innovative creativity in now being addressed and Max is now developing Quark again with other developers being part of the Quark development team.

Decentralized development is Quarks future forward, not being restricted to just 1 development team but multiple, all bringing their best experience and talent to the development table. This is key.

Quark will succeed and those people whom have carried a loss will be restored God willing. May the Almighty God of all creation, our Lord Jesus Christ bring healing and restoration and repentance. So let it be done.

Peace.

What garbage are you talking lol .

Funny all the investors you know havent sold a single coin.Why didnt they support quark back in the days ?Your conclusion is totaly wrong and also manipulative like cryptohunter.

You are telling people Max and Cryptohunterz are the solution.What a joke.You can clearly see from old senior members that Max and Kolin coworkered from the beginning
to scam people and you call Max a solution ?LOL
A solution to loose your money i guess.
Cryptohunterz didnt do anything successfull in the past.Maybe you can point me to something they did well ?
And as a Christ i would ask you to let Jesus out of the game since he is not supporting SCAMMERS too

And like i said many times before the ONLY ONE who are now trying to push QUARK are the major coin owners trying to dump their shit to some idiots.
Don't get fooled a third time
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:37:43 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2017, 09:00:12 PM by silvermetal

Thule, the 65M is indeed cold storage wallet of btc38.
You can check that here: http://www.btc38.com/trade/reserves.html
I made the same mistake a few years ago.
Interesting is that the cold storage increased from:
3.5M at 24SEP14 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260031.msg8956720#msg8956720 to
65M now.

For weeks the 65M wallet is stuck because btc38 did not update the wallet and only one person (a sockpuppet) is complaining...while 25% of the total Quark supply is not accessible Roll Eyes.

Edit: Since cryptovation takes everything personal what I post about Quark (see post cryptovation below) an adjustment to make it more accurate: Two people complain that Quark is not accessible on btc38: user "Cryptovation" and a sockpuppet (too lazy to search for the account name of the sockpuppet).
Thule

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:50:00 AM

Its just horrible to see how people try to push Quark with the explanation that Max is working on it.

Max the guy who basicly tried to scam people so many times which has been documented.....

And still they promote him as solution or cryptocoderz who had not a single coin succeed.
Thule

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:59:00 AM

I'd like to get us all out of "working hard" and into working smarter.
Now that's not as hard as it sounds and its not as hard work.
This can be done in a number of ways.
What is the aim ?
To make us all 100%s of gains, and to have fun, then to optionally put some of that profit into a Quark reserve just because at this level QRK is much more likely to double than BTC.
So we can individually use as much or little capital as we have and as long as we work as a team it will work just fine.
*So whats the plan ? *
Anything and everything.
I propose we find beaten down "dead" currency and we use coders I know or anyone we know to undertake "revitalization".
we might find xxx coin.
We identify fundamental reasons why it's very low , they have to be fundamental and good I can do this but any one can identify them.
It must be beaten down and worthless % wise. I.e no one wants this junk.
We decide we are going take it on.
So we SLOWLY buy up this junk for say 3 satoshi For example or maybe it's 70 satoshi that all depends on the cap amount I can teach you this easily.
Then we hire our dev and pay him that same junk with the obvious profit that will be realized, which should cost is next to nothing . I'm talking a few LTC in some cases .
Then we " pimp that ride " .
We can :
- change the name - change the logo - even cut the currency reward - add spammy PoS ( people love it ) - cause a "Buzz" * *- get trolled even troll ourselves because that will generate interest.
Point is we don't want to take over the world we just want a few 100% gains .
Then we set a target and get back out realizing profit, which if we all do we should be able to easy enough.

and the result is amazing !!!!!
there is so much volume - (as we trade back and forth with ourselves - ) and its being bid up so much ! (as we decide to bid it up)
no one can sell it because we own it all - now what happens Quark synergy has a massive market cap ! - this is amazing - ! how did it become so popular ?
this causes people to want to buy - and optional - you slowly sell out to them -
mcphervi

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:37:41 AM

What a stupid immature post.

I am sure that is what was happening 3 and 4 years ago in crypto and probably still happens with the low IQ.

This space has matured a lot and those who are still operating at such a low IQ low life level are just wasting their ability to succeed into the future of this space. We have great new days ahead of all. Grab the bull by the horns and make good happen.

Agree - its time to move forward and away from all of this. Lets get the hybrid POW/POS algorithm implemented so that the network is once again secure and move from there. There is a lot of promise here, just need to move forward and stay positive. I don't want Kolin anywhere near the project again.
isaevski

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:25:48 PM

node Huh
mcphervi

Activity: 359

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:38:00 PM

These were posted a couple weeks ago - you can try them.
saxman717

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:42:54 AM

I patiently waited 2 days with each of my BTC38 site tickets to receive the following replies to each ticket:

ME:I've requested a QRK address to deposit QRK to BTC38. It is stuck on 'Loading" and doesn't list an address to deposit to.

service staff : Hello, QRK wallet failure, the current is not recharge and withdrawals, we have contact the official handling, please also be patient

ME:Please ASAP update BTC38 to allow QRK deposits again by upgrading to the latest Quark client at https://github.com/quark-project/quark/releases/tag/v0.10.4.5 . When can this happen? Please advise!!!

service staff : Hello, we have transferred the information to the technology and we have not yet recovered the time.

LOL --- what does their latest reply even mean???  While they are busy "transferring information to the technology" and "trying to recover the time", QRK has been very active on BTC38
ghzsymc2

Activity: 72
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:13:29 AM

I patiently waited 2 days with each of my BTC38 site tickets to receive the following replies to each ticket:

ME:I've requested a QRK address to deposit QRK to BTC38. It is stuck on 'Loading" and doesn't list an address to deposit to.

service staff : Hello, QRK wallet failure, the current is not recharge and withdrawals, we have contact the official handling, please also be patient

ME:Please ASAP update BTC38 to allow QRK deposits again by upgrading to the latest Quark client at https://github.com/quark-project/quark/releases/tag/v0.10.4.5 . When can this happen? Please advise!!!

service staff : Hello, we have transferred the information to the technology and we have not yet recovered the time.

LOL --- what does their latest reply even mean???  While they are busy "transferring information to the technology" and "trying to recover the time", QRK has been very active on BTC38
They respond to everyone like this。。。
I always think they were on purpose
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:22:24 AM

They respond to everyone like this。。。
I always think they were on purpose
as i know btc38 is the chinese best crypto currency exchange, don't know why they reply this , just wait it patience
kalimen

Activity: 322

BTMEN

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:23:55 AM

My mother! The truth is that mine years ago quark, I liked the idea and I thought that I could have a future, I had some M, the computer broke, the wallet lost and the funds to hell, a few months ago I happened to read something quark again And I was looking for info, I was mining something to prove but really right now the mining with the current reward for block is desperate to start from scratch, so I started to buy coins ...

Well, in the last few days I've been reading the threads of the forum, I had no idea of ​​the stories that are being told QUARK, Max, Thule..I have never liked forums or social networks, although lately for more than a little The year is again, the truth is that if it is true that when I look at the explorer and I see my quarters with 100K QRK and I see the others with MM I think about investing in this coin, they will dump it, I will not win anything .. ..

Good,

1- Because I always invest with head and I will not put a € or BTC more than I can afford, for me this world is more than a hobbie, I do not live this but it is a way of life.

2- QUARK I found interesting from the beginning and I love the Logo ..

3- When I read on Twitter that ESPERS and QUARK could work together I did not think twice. I think the work of CryptoCoderz is fantastic and I follow their projects and I invest in them and sure that if he has or will be involved in QUARK it is because he has clear ideas that it is not a scam.

4- I want to point out that I speak from ignorance as a developer, I am not, nor will I be, I am just a simple amateur

5- I wish the best to the new components of the Team and I will help in what I can.

6- Sorry for muy English!!!  Roll Eyes

Greetings and lots of beer
Thule

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:32:16 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 08:50:37 AM by Thule

Only a single wallet needs to dump arround 2.000.000 coins and quark goes back to nirvana.Lets see who will be the first.

At the latest when bitcoin is going to fall hard again someone is going to shot Quark back to the nirvana

If you watch the BTC38 exchange chart closly for Quark you will see somebody is already again dropping "bigger" amounts of coins which causes an instant drop of price for a short time of 1/3 .
Taking a look when these coins are being dropped its 1 a m.
From where do we remember that exect time that bigger amounts of coins have been dropped ? Cheesy
ghzsymc2

Activity: 72
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:55:53 AM

We're making new progress!!!

BTC38's boss responded to me,And let the relevant people contact me directly
The boss said they were negligent

This time, they will be updating their wallets!Must be!
saxman717

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:05:55 PM

Promising news --- what was the exact message?  Was there a timeframe given?  We've since seen QRK go from 0.000003 BTC to 0.000015 BTC back down to 0.000006 BTC, all while outside QRK holders have been locked out of trading.  Disappointing to say the least.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:09:04 PM

Promising news --- what was the exact message?  Was there a timeframe given?  We've since seen QRK go from 0.000003 BTC to 0.000015 BTC back down to 0.000006 BTC, all while outside QRK holders have been locked out of trading.  Disappointing to say the least.

that's why you seen the big price moves..... a lot of exchange are pulling this creating their own market prices internally by cutting off supply.

saxman717

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:22:57 PM

that's why you seen the big price moves..... a lot of exchange are pulling this creating their own market prices internally by cutting off supply.

So where is QRK price expected to go when BTC38 wallet is reactivated?  Back down to under 0.000002 BTC???
Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.