Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:08:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 [431] 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031106 times)
mcphervi

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:09:47 PM

Did you even read my post ?

Second if you watch the link you provided you can see many wallets like 2.000.000 coins which last activity was like 800-1000 days ago.Exectly what i posted.
Third how about that account QfY7XL1whqcwWpLgY7EgnwjaDLbm8JuT9f which has 65.000.000 coins which is just 25.87 % of all coins.
And if you have a closer look you can bet on a high % that he owns more accounts like this one QTwT1Q5pLYfyX56RrD2i7z7VhWQLVWoasX with 3.000.000 coins and this one    QLjsTwNLhDXZ8kkGS3YHaDNQE2Xvn2xJ76  with 7.777.777 .Seems to be all owned by a single owner.
Thats already a total of 76.000.000 coins or arround 30% of all coins in a single guys hand.

Happy loosing your money

Thule, the 65,000,000 account will be BTC38, an exchange. Many of the smaller accounts could well be cold storage for an exchange. This is not proof.

You know somebody who doesnt want proof will always claim this.
If people have no brain go loose your money to Max and Kolin like the idiots (=ignorants) in the past who were to stupid to use their own brain and lost majority of their money.

If you guys are unable to see that scam its not my fault.However i will keep informing people here on that board that quark was and still is a scam coin and that majority of people owning quark will do anything even knowingly desinform people just so they invest their money to quark so they can gain a quick buck.

These kind of people have no honor at all and are just human junk

And to your claim about the 65.000.000 account.You really belive the last transaction for Quark on BTC38 was 50 days ago ?

Thule, you've just conclusively undermined your argument by suggesting an exchange wallet is a large holder. We'll continue to try and reset Quark and create something we can all be proud of as a community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mcphervi

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:12:04 PM

And to your claim about the 65.000.000 account.You really belive the last transaction for Quark on BTC38 was 50 days ago according to your explanation?

Yes, it likely was, as they were on the wrong fork after an incidental hard fork occurred following an update, and they have had their wallet disabled for weeks as a result. We have had these discussion several times talking about submitting tickets to BTC38 multiple times within the last several pages of this thread.
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:12:55 PM

I just proofed that you are a manipulator.
There is no chance that this account is from an exchange/BTC38

YOU DEFINETLY TOOK KOLINS PART

HAPPY SCAMMING ASSHOLE
ghzsymc2

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:17:43 PM

HAPPY SCAMMING ASSHOLE
Even if what you say is true
Tell me
You love to let everyone down
or Let everyone cheer
Telling the truth doesn't help us
Even a tyrant has a dead day
This is not just his own currency
Don't kill everyone because of one person
When we have a problem, we should try to solve it instead of avoiding it
If you can change your mind,You will have great success in the future

Try to join in quark
mcphervi

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:19:53 PM

HAPPY SCAMMING ASSHOLE

Okay, well thanks and have a nice day Thule.
Thule

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:22:59 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 04:37:53 PM by Thule

HAPPY SCAMMING ASSHOLE
Tell me
or Let everyone cheer

Try to join in quark

You have no clue what you are talking about.

You wanna know why Quark had no success ?Because of these scammers.Major investor don't invest in that coin since they know that this is a scam coin and that majority is being hold at these scammers.Quark had back in 2014 a real good chance to be #2 after Bitcoin however these fuckers distroyed the coin because of their greedy and they STOLE the money from thousands of people.
Who is delevoping that coin ?Max ?Who created the orphans to own the majority of coins Huh??You belive he is going just to give away his high amount of coins because you say so ? LOL
He had no issue to let Quark die at 2014 and also before 2014 so he won't also have a problem to let quark die in 2017/18

You wanna know why Chinese didnt invested in 2014 into Quark ?Because they analysed it and stated it as SCAM COIN !!!!!!!! Maybe we should talk about some hard facts.What changed since 2014 ?NOTHING ONLY THAT IT HAS BEEN PROOFED TO BE A SCAM COIN

Its nice to see how max

created the coin and used orphans and after that milked the young community and just left the coin.
After that coin went up again like all coins because of the bitcoin hype he suddently came back with Kolin.Kolin started to buy fake news and unethical recommendations for money from Bill Still and Max advertised to work on an update for Quark.Community rised quickly.Kolin started a hype using Bill Still and that Quark will be mentioned at Max Kaiser and that the price will sky rocket.
Max made a VERY POOR update.Max Kaiser named Quark when talking to Bill Still.Big Wallets started to dump coins and instead of a rising price it declined.People saw all the big wallets and how they dumped like on clocktime big amount of coins.Mainly when people were sleeping so they wouldn't see it.After that the community tried to start a hard fork to kill these wallets and to have a chance to get investors back and to stop milking the people from their money.Max and Kolin did everything to not let it happen.After that the community disappeared as it was clear nothing would ever change with Max and Kolins and the big wallets.
Price quickly went from $0.35 to under $0.01 and from there to nirvana.Max already disappeared again to his other coin as he had no interrest in Quark.

Now prices are going up again on all coins because of ATH from Bitcoin.All suddently Max is back again claiming to make an update.No talk about hard fork or the big accounts.

YEAH this all seems to be very legit and shows how Max is concered Quark to be a good coin.

Anybody investing in Quark after reading that must be one of the dumbest person in the world.You want to invest money to Quark ?You can send your money directly to the big wallet owners as there is no diffrence
ghzsymc2

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:34:40 PM

Now I will solemnly say two things

The first
65000000 belong to BTC38
The following translated from BTC38:
User top-up to the virtual currency of The Times, in order to ensure safety, we will roughly 70% to 75% of the money saved to the cold purse, 5% - 5% of the money saved in hot wallet real-time currency, in order to meet user the rest on the purse, when insufficient heat purse on the number of COINS, we will reserve currency into hot wallet purse. Therefore, the amount of money you see in the cold wallet address on this page actually represents our ability to pay 70-75% of the virtual currency.
Total user balance: 75273665.985786, time cold wallet address: qfy7xl1whqcwwwjadlbm8jut9f

The second
Those larger wallets, 7777777,20000000.1000000
It's all Chinese investment institutions,
They spent millions of dollars buying these quarks
If it proves that it can bring everyone together
I can communicate with people who have these wallets
Let them move to another purse in your allotted time
Thule

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:41:42 PM

Now I will solemnly say two things

The first
65000000 belong to BTC38
The following translated from BTC38:
User top-up to the virtual currency of The Times, in order to ensure safety, we will roughly 70% to 75% of the money saved to the cold purse, 5% - 5% of the money saved in hot wallet real-time currency, in order to meet user the rest on the purse, when insufficient heat purse on the number of COINS, we will reserve currency into hot wallet purse. Therefore, the amount of money you see in the cold wallet address on this page actually represents our ability to pay 70-75% of the virtual currency.
Total user balance: 75273665.985786, time cold wallet address: qfy7xl1whqcwwwjadlbm8jut9f

The second
Those larger wallets, 7777777,20000000.1000000
It's all Chinese investment institutions,
They spent millions of dollars buying these quarks
If it proves that it can bring everyone together
I can communicate with people who have these wallets
Let them move to another purse in your allotted time

Total nonsense.
Chinese Exchange classified this coin as Scam coin firstly and secondly like i wrote before its not BTC38 account.
ghzsymc2

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:45:49 PM

HAPPY SCAMMING ASSHOLE
Tell me
or Let everyone cheer

Try to join in quark

You wanna know why Quark had no success ?Because of these scammers.Major investor don't invest in that coin since they know that this is a scam coin and that majority is being hold at these scammers.Quark had back in 2014 a real good chance to be #2 after Bitcoin however these fuckers distroyed the coin because of their greedy and they STOLE the money from thousands of people.
Who is delevoping that coin ?Max ?Who created the orphans to own the majority of coins Huh??You belive he is going just to give away his high amount of coins because you say so ? LOL
He had no issue to let Quark die at 2014 and also before 2014 so he won't also have a problem to let quark die in 2017/18

You wanna know why Chinese didnt invested in 2014 into Quark ?Because they analysed it and stated it as SCAM COIN !!!!!!!! Maybe we should talk about some hard facts.What changed since 2014 ?NOTHING ONLY THAT IT HAS BEEN PROOFED TO BE A SCAM COIN

Its nice to see how max

created the coin and used orphans and after that milked the young community and just left the coin.
After that coin went up again like all coins because of the bitcoin hype he suddently came back with Kolin.Kolin started to buy fake news and unethical recommendations for money from Bill Still and Max advertised to work on an update for Quark.Community rised quickly.Kolin started a hype using Bill Still and that Quark will be mentioned at Max Kaiser and that the price will sky rocket.
Max made a VERY POOR update.Max Kaiser named Quark when talking to Bill Still.Big Wallets started to dump coins and instead of a rising price it declined.People saw all the big wallets and how they dumped like on clocktime big amount of coins.Mainly when people were sleeping so they wouldn't see it.After that the community tried to start a hard fork to kill these wallets and to have a chance to get investors back and to stop milking the people from their money.Max and Kolin did everything to not let it happen.After that the community disappeared as it was clear nothing would ever change with Max and Kolins and the big wallets.
Price quickly went from $0.35 to under $0.01 and from there to nirvana.Max already disappeared again to his other coin as he had no interrest in Quark.

Now prices are going up again on all coins because of ATH from Bitcoin.All suddently Max is back again claiming to make an update.No talk about hard fork or the big accounts.

YEAH this all seems to be very legit and shows how Max is concered Quark to be a good coin.

Anybody investing in Quark after reading that must be one of the dumbest person in the world.You want to invest money to Quark ?You can send your money directly to the big wallet owners as there is no diffrence
You are wrong
I am a Chinese
Not investing in quarks in 2014 is not because we don't like quarks
It was the Chinese government that declared that the digital currency was not a currency,Banks are not allowed to open bank accounts for exchange platforms
People feared that the digital currency would die,Even bitcoin has fallen from 8,000 to 900RMB
We still have a lot of people who are bullish on quarks, but there's been no news lately
So I came here to help communicate
Thule

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:00:36 PM

HAPPY SCAMMING ASSHOLE
Tell me
or Let everyone cheer

Try to join in quark

Its nice to see how max

You are wrong
I am a Chinese
Not investing in quarks in 2014 is not because we don't like quarks
It was the Chinese government that declared that the digital currency was not a currency,Banks are not allowed to open bank accounts for exchange platforms
People feared that the digital currency would die,Even bitcoin has fallen from 8,000 to 900RMB
We still have a lot of people who are bullish on quarks, but there's been no news lately
So I came here to help communicate

Again total nonsense.
When Quark was classified as a Scam Coin from a Chinese Exchange there was no Ban of Bitcoin.
Quark was already at $0.01 as Bitcoin got banned from Chinese Government because of uncontrolled moneytransfer to china.However that was way after Quark was classified as Scam Coin by the chinese exchange.Anyone who needs proof read the posts on this board from 2014 and you will see a big discussion about that topic here why the chinese classified this coin as a scam coin

The result was that Quark has been classified as scam coin by the chinese exchange DUE TO BIG WALLETS AND UNFAIR DISTRIBUTION
Read the history and you will see it.

So any update or anything else you guys will do wont help as long as these wallets exist and you can trust me you won't kick Max out of that coin Smiley
saxman717

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:15:32 PM

Thule's  negative passion about QRK betrays his intentions.  For whatever motivations that remain his own, he is dead-set on bashing it and cannot be convinced that it is a worthwhile coin to develop and invest in.  He clearly wants to see QRK fail and could care less about the safety & well-being of prospective QRK investors.  
Thule

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:17:46 PM

Thule's  negative passion about QRK betrays his intentions.  For whatever motivations that remain his own, he is dead-set on bashing it and cannot be convinced that it is a worthwhile coin to develop and invest in.  He clearly wants to see QRK fail and could care less about the safety & well-being of prospective QRK investors.  

I saw how Quark scammed thousand of people and won't let it happen a second time.
You wanna make quick big profit........go work at mcdonalds where you belong so you see how hard people need to work for their money you wanna scam them
ghzsymc2

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:36:47 PM

I saw how Quark scammed thousand of people and won't let it happen a second time.
You wanna make quick big profit........go work at mcdonalds where you belong so you see how hard people need to work for their money you wanna scam them
You can't help anyone here
If we don't work together
Are you paying for the loss of our people
The deception will be over
Only real technology can have a future

We may not be able to change your mind
what a pity
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:55:37 PM

Did you even read my post ?

Second if you watch the link you provided you can see many wallets like 2.000.000 coins which last activity was like 800-1000 days ago.Exectly what i posted.
Third how about that account QfY7XL1whqcwWpLgY7EgnwjaDLbm8JuT9f which has 65.000.000 coins which is just 25.87 % of all coins.
And if you have a closer look you can bet on a high % that he owns more accounts like this one QTwT1Q5pLYfyX56RrD2i7z7VhWQLVWoasX with 3.000.000 coins and this one    QLjsTwNLhDXZ8kkGS3YHaDNQE2Xvn2xJ76  with 7.777.777 .Seems to be all owned by a single owner.
Thats already a total of 76.000.000 coins or arround 30% of all coins in a single guys hand.

Happy loosing your money

Thule, the 65,000,000 account will be BTC38, an exchange. Many of the smaller accounts could well be cold storage for an exchange. This is not proof.

You know somebody who doesnt want proof will always claim this.
If people have no brain go loose your money to Max and Kolin like the idiots (=ignorants) in the past who were to stupid to use their own brain and lost majority of their money.

If you guys are unable to see that scam its not my fault.However i will keep informing people here on that board that quark was and still is a scam coin and that majority of people owning quark will do anything even knowingly desinform people just so they invest their money to quark so they can gain a quick buck.

These kind of people have no honor at all and are just human junk

And to your claim about the 65.000.000 account.You really belive the last transaction for Quark on BTC38 was 50 days ago according to your explanation?
as for the 65M that is the btc38 wallet.

Also I was on the quark launch yes actually there mining. I can confirm it was a fair launch.

1. i was there and it was a fair launch i got a lot of coins my self mining on shit normal cpus. Over a few weeks I mined over 1 million coins.
2. max probably got hardly any coins or if he did he never hardly appeared or did any development he seemed to have no interest other than a hobby
3. colin started off okay but i think dumped after he got bill involved and then on purpose seemed to self destruct quark.

4 quark had a lot of honest decent people working in the foundation they were discouraged by all the infighting.

if anyone accumulated a lot of quark the fairly mined those quark against other miners.

If someone had an early gpu miner that is a different matter but i have heard no solid evidence to corroborate that theory.

the fact your conspiracy has btc38 involved with other people owning large wallets is a bad start.

Sit back and watch what happens next. I have a lot of faith in VIC he was one of the hardest working people along with coinmama and qrkFX.

You need solid corroborating evidence of scam I see none yet.

Of course there are big questions about why max just left quark to die. I suspect like i said he was unable to mine many coins and had no incentive. I hope he has since accumulated a good chunk and now has incentive to code this back to relevance.

BTC38 is the big wallet. Please understand this before you make yourself look more foolish.

However I will say one thing even when quark was at 30000 sats someone bought millions of qrk and never sold it. I wonder why and who  ?
Very strange.

People used to complain qrk had a quick pow timeframe.... now look ICO's sell out in minutes to themselves lol Smiley

Quark was an angel. I was there mining from the very start on a few pc's and go tons anyone could have. Of course stephen B got the lions share with his cpu farm.

Thule

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:31:28 PM

You are aware that the people from the quark foundation left quark because of max and the big wallets right ?They tried to make a hard fork which was denied.So they started creating their own coin.
There were really great guys with a lot of positiv energy however after a certain time even they had to admit that Quark has no future with Max and these Wallets.

And if you say there is no Scam i guess you are aware that what Kolin and Bill Still did were ilegal by law wouldnt it be cryptocurrency which is not regulated.So would it be that kind of promotion for anything else than cryptocurrency both would be sitting in jail for this kind of action.

Also its not hidden.People can go read the first 20 sites of this thread how people complain getting oprhans at the early stage of mining.

And you see no scam ?So all the people from Bill Still who invested in Quark real money because of the paid recommendation of Bill Still to get after 2 months not even 1% back you don't call scam ?How do you call it bad luck ?

Yeah qrkfx with his nonsense "up to the moon" shit and destroying any legit question which was directed against Quark.
You know opinions from "fuckers" who are invested in Quark should be not counted at all.We have seen in the past the value of this kind of opions and support....where exectly these guys dumped their coins quickly to take out a profit knowing that somebody else will have to pay their bill

But maybe you can explain to me the diffrence between the old Jump and Dump Quark coin and todays Quark.Where is a diffrence ?
This coin would still be dead if there would be no new hype about bitcoin.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:01:56 PM

You are aware that the people from the quark foundation left quark because of max and the big wallets right ?They tried to make a hard fork which was denied.So they started creating their own coin.
There were really great guys with a lot of positiv energy however after a certain time even they had to admit that Quark has no future with Max and these Wallets.

And if you say there is no Scam i guess you are aware that what Kolin and Bill Still did were ilegal by law wouldnt it be cryptocurrency which is not regulated.So would it be that kind of promotion for anything else than cryptocurrency both would be sitting in jail for this kind of action.

Also its not hidden.People can go read the first 20 sites of this thread how people complain getting oprhans at the early stage of mining.

And you see no scam ?So all the people from Bill Still who invested in Quark real money because of the paid recommendation of Bill Still to get after 2 months not even 1% back you don't call scam ?How do you call it bad luck ?

Yeah qrkfx with his nonsense "up to the moon" shit and destroying any legit question which was directed against Quark.
You know opinions from "fuckers" who are invested in Quark should be not counted at all.We have seen in the past the value of this kind of opions and support....where exectly these guys dumped their coins quickly to take out a profit knowing that somebody else will have to pay their bill

But maybe you can explain to me the diffrence between the old Jump and Dump Quark coin and todays Quark.Where is a diffrence ?

Nobody is saying in the sense colin got bill to pump and then they exited and burned the coin is not a scam. However the release was not a scam I was mining on the release on normal cpus just quad core on my rigs and I mined over a million in the first weeks.

This proves anyone could have mined millions.

Simple as that.

How after this point people accumulated millions maybe when it was for say for 100sats for months and weeks is anyones guess.

The distribution was fair. End of story.

I look for fair initial distribution that is the most important part.

Sure if you allow them to whales will form in any community and they have power to make or break the coin.

As for the core leaving because of the huge wallets and max. I never heard this at all. Ask vic he is part of the old foundation.

Thule

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:28:04 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 09:47:56 PM by Thule

Nobody is saying in the sense colin got bill to pump and then they exited and burned the coin is not a scam. However the release was not a scam I was mining on the release on normal cpus just quad core on my rigs and I mined over a million in the first weeks.

This proves anyone could have mined millions.

Simple as that.

How after this point people accumulated millions maybe when it was for say for 100sats for months and weeks is anyones guess.

The distribution was fair. End of story.

I look for fair initial distribution that is the most important part.

Sure if you allow them to whales will form in any community and they have power to make or break the coin.

As for the core leaving because of the huge wallets and max. I never heard this at all. Ask vic he is part of the old foundation.

"The distribution was fair. End of story."

Anybody can read the first 20 pages of that thread and see himself if it was fair.
Also the amount of coins which you could mine after 3-6 months were a joke.
It was even one of Quarks major problem and still is that there are no miners at all.Who is going to mine something what brings shit.
The people who pushed Quark and were its main supporters left creating another coin.
Another fact about the foundation was that they mainly got their coins from small investers were big wallets didnt contributed a single coin.
If you think Quark will ever reach its old status back than i can tell you its poor dreaming.Cryptocoderz havent a single successfull coin at all.Max update won't change anything about Quark.
You guys are just looking to make a quick buck.....however to make some big profit somebody else needs to loose big money.Thats how it works.

"As for the core leaving because of the huge wallets and max. I never heard this at all. Ask vic he is part of the old foundation"

You didn't heard a lot it seems.
They wanted to regulate the bad distribution (so not only a few would have the benefits) and big wallets by making a hard fork.This would have solve this issue.Max denied it even the whole community wanted to destroy these wallets.At the end the community even tried to work without Max and Kolin were they got pissed and tried to implement diffrent positions in the community just so the hard fork wouldn't happen.
The supporters got pissed and started working on their own coin without Max and Kolin.
You are looking for a community for Quark ?Really HuhHuhHuh?Or are you just looking how to get the most money out of your own Quarks ?
Why should a community participate in a coin which was already fully mined after such a short time ?Why should they invest their money so the main benefit will have a few people WHO DID NOTHING !!!!!! Huh?Explain this to me.
Anybody investing in Quark must be stupid.For that money it would be better to create its own coin

"Bill Still is of good character and he is an upright man. He was new to crypto back then just as we all were and I believe everyone has grown along the way and matured. But to claim he is dishonest is not right of you."

Bill Still didnt promoted Quark because he belived in Quark but because he became 1.000.000 coins from Kolin.This really looks like a good character.People lost their savings because of that but hey still a good character right ?Not selfish or ilegal at all right ?
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:19:33 PM

Anybody can read the first 20 pages of that thread and see himself if it was fair.

To summarize the first 20 pages: "EntropyExtropy" a developer who worked for Quark in the early days (before I ever heard of Quark) already found out that Max and Kolin could not be trusted and Quark was very poorly distributed.
Unfortunately the investigations of his team are lost because the old quark forum is not working anymore. A short summary is described in this post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=370657.msg3965567#msg3965567

"As for the core leaving because of the huge wallets and max. I never heard this at all. Ask vic he is part of the old foundation"

I don't think the last foundation group left because of the poor distribution of the wallets. At least it was not the main reason.
The main reason was 1. the scamming behavior of Kolin, and 2. Max only reacted to Kolin.
You can read the full story here why the last foundation group left:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781954.msg9007804#msg9007804

Later on I realized why Max was not very reactive.
That all started when an old Quark foundation member send me a youtube video of Bryce Weiner; In this video Bryce talked about Zeta, Myriad, nation coins...and guess who is the creator of all these coins: Max Wink
I smiled when somebody suggested something about "Guldencoin" a few days ago...Let's see what that will bring to Quark.

So..if you say Quark, then you also say ahmed_bodi, UNO scammers, Bryce Weiner, Kolin Evans...and they are just the tip of the iceberg.
Thule

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:34:35 PM

I don't think the last foundation group left because of the poor distribution of the wallets. At least it was not the main reason.

That was not the main reason.The main reason is that after they found out about these big wallets and also how Kolins sponsored Bill Still and the bad distribution they wanted to make a "HARD FORK" to fix it.

However as you can imagine Max and Kolin were against it and started many fights calling names even calling foundation members who were for a hard fork scammers and liars and no sayers who wants to destroy Quark.Since Max already at that time worked on another coin and people saw there is no real dev support or solution since max and kolin did everything to protect these wallets ,they started working on their own coin.
mcphervi

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:39:39 PM

To summarize the first 20 pages: "EntropyExtropy" a developer who worked for Quark in the early days (before I ever heard of Quark) already found out that Max and Kolin could not be trusted and Quark was very poorly distributed.
Unfortunately the investigations of his team are lost because the old quark forum is not working anymore. A short summary is described in this post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=370657.msg3965567#msg3965567

The main reason was 1. the scamming behavior of Kolin, and 2. Max only reacted to Kolin.
You can read the full story here why the last foundation group left:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781954.msg9007804#msg9007804

Silvermetal, thanks for the historical context. As I mentioned before, we are engaging additional developers in order to continue the work and have active development in additional directions. We have engaged with developers to this end - and the plan is to implement masternodes and decentralized governance. Decentralized governance removes the issue with centralized decision making and development that grounded Quark before. The merge mine coin was an unfortunate last attempt to salvage the situation as I saw the writing on the wall when the hashrate was critically low and the network was no longer secure. I will answer for that and apologize for my involvement, however, the options seemed few, and without network security there was never going to be a future for the coin, as investors saw the critical flaw in the coin, and there was never going to be a valuation of the coin that would be sufficient to supply enough hashrate to secure the network without substantial additional investment - which wasn't going to happen when there was a fundamental critical flaw which undermined trust. Again, the lack of development was the critical flaw - we are working to address this, which will be clear once the hybrid algorithm is released.
Pages: « 1 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 [431] 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: