Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:13:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 [434] 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031106 times)
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 01:01:56 PM

Early miners may not even represent the biggest holders. 

The price was on the floor in Oct 2013, and a massive amount was bought on exchanges. That was probably in anticipation of  Bill and Max promoting it.

A lot was dumped to new bagholders.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:08:24 PM

Early miners may not even represent the biggest holders. 

The price was on the floor in Oct 2013, and a massive amount was bought on exchanges. That was probably in anticipation of  Bill and Max promoting it.

A lot was dumped to new bagholders.

Kolin and Max mined the majority thanks to the build in orphans.
Bill and Max where bribed later after the rise to $0.05 .Before that Kolin caused himself a rise in prise by 400% which he used to sponsored advertising on major websites to get investors to quark to buy his coins for a way higher price
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:58:52 PM

Quark was top 5 coin based on what ?On fake market cap ?
What made Quark Top 5  ?The leak of the infratsructur ?No Dev Team ?Or maybe Kolin with his bought hype and bribe to bill still ?
Explain to me what made Quark top 5 and why only for a few weeks ?

You guys don't even have an own messageboard........all these fuckers with the big wallets where is your participation ?
Asking Max for an update thats all you can do ?
Thats the exect same scenario like years ago.The small investors doing the main job where the big wallet holders do a fuck just dump their coins.

This coin is the biggest shit and the big wallet owners are parasites and nothing more

I suspect all those with the largest wallets are not even crypto enthusiasts and are investors that were brought in by bill and have grabbed qrk sitting on it for years awaiting good roi.

I do not think having a separate message board is a good idea. I say this to every community that suggests it.

MC is MC i agree its a dangerous tool to base any real judgement on it but then that can be said for all coins.

Your points are quite invalid in that they are pointed at quark but could be pointed at any project on here.

More tech more development = more interest and more accumulation. It just is that simple.

Most of your previous points have been disproven and we still await the proof you claim to have and evidence of your previous accusations.

I am interested only in discussing facts with you nothing more. Bring evidence or how can we take you seriously.

We'll await new developments. Some will buy prior for less taking more risk, some will by after for far more and take less risk.
The future for any crypto is uncertain.

I am yet to hear your personal gripe with quark? you bought at the top and sold for nothing or what happened to you?

lol there are no large buyers and the audience didnt buyed many coins since the price was arround $0.2 per coin .
The fact is that the majority of coins are still in the hands of a few people who did nothing just mined at the beginning.

You are a good example for it even you are a small fish.
1.000.000 coins for what ?Mining in the first month with 2 or 3 comps ? This gives you the right to hold 1/250 of all coins ?
Lets assume price will go back up to $0.1 so explain to me what did you do that would justify you holding coins for $100.000 which were at peak time even $350.000 ?
And like i said you are a small fish the big parasites have even way more

Show me at any other successfull coin where people could mine this amount of coins with 2-3 comps which would reach such a big value in such an early stage ?

You call Quark a currency ?A currency which majority is being hold by 10-50 people ?Wow that would be a currency for the smallest community in the world.

1. If they mined fairly there is no problem. Also just because you chose not to mine is not anyone elses problem. There were many other coins with far shorter emission periods.
2. no you're wrong anyway since they were for sale for 80 sats for months Im sure that is an indication many other not the miners bought them.

3. Any currency that is launched and everyone has equal chance to mine is fair. I mean how can you even single out quark when there are icos sold out in 5 mins and nobody had a chance to buy them.

4. where did i mention 2-3 computers in 1 or 2 weeks? but even so if true imagine everyone else on this board ? why didnt they point their cpus at quark?

5. I imagine many of the top currencies including eth, golem, gns, dash have the top 50 wallets dominating the minting

6. The key thing you are missing here and this final point needs to sink in. Quark was a fair POW release. If something is a fair release and nobody chooses to mine it then that is not unfair that the few that choose to mine it will accumulate all of the coins. It is that simple.

You have many many top currencies where there was no fair pow release and a tiny % of the holders own the vast bulk of the coins.

Quark gave you not 1 but 2 fair chances.

a - mine fairly
b - buy very cheaply from those that mined fairly.

the distribution of quark is not for questioning in the context of other cryptos. Why are you not on blackcoin? whitecoin, mintcoin, ANY other short emission pow coins thread? 

If it short emission coins you do not like then that is fine there are probably 50 with shorter pow emission periods than quark. So go tell them about it too.

However, I ask you again. What is special to you about quark? did you buy at the top and sell after the dump?

Yes I am sorry but that is how POW works if there are few miners then they do take all of the coins. There was months to mine and months to buy for nothing cheaper even than mining. That is a fact.

However I do believe this is a weakness of quark and the emission was flawed because although it allowed the miners who mined at the start and kept mining to get a lot of coins nobody else was interested for months and they ended up having to dump them because they seemed worthless.

There has been nothing you have said with regards to quark that can not be said far worse of MANY other projects. There seems no reason to single out quark here unless there is something we do not know about you personally. The fact you have a tiny post count here makes me think more than likely you are indeed Digital Industry returned under another guise to try and harm this project.

Else if you are not explain your personal gripe with quark. Because surely it is not the emission curve nor the fact it was for sale for nothing for months.

Thule

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:13:09 PM

What made Quark Top 5  ?The leak of the infratsructur ?No Dev Team ?Or maybe Kolin with his bought hype and bribe to bill still ?

You guys don't even have an own messageboard........all these fuckers with the big wallets where is your participation ?
Thats the exect same scenario like years ago.The small investors doing the main job where the big wallet holders do a fuck just dump their coins.

This coin is the biggest shit and the big wallet owners are parasites and nothing more

I suspect all those with the largest wallets are not even crypto enthusiasts and are investors that were brought in by bill and have grabbed qrk sitting on it for years awaiting good roi.

I do not think having a separate message board is a good idea. I say this to every community that suggests it.

MC is MC i agree its a dangerous tool to base any real judgement on it but then that can be said for all coins.

Your points are quite invalid in that they are pointed at quark but could be pointed at any project on here.

More tech more development = more interest and more accumulation. It just is that simple.

Most of your previous points have been disproven and we still await the proof you claim to have and evidence of your previous accusations.

I am interested only in discussing facts with you nothing more. Bring evidence or how can we take you seriously.

We'll await new developments. Some will buy prior for less taking more risk, some will by after for far more and take less risk.

I am yet to hear your personal gripe with quark? you bought at the top and sold for nothing or what happened to you?

lol there are no large buyers and the audience didnt buyed many coins since the price was arround $0.2 per coin .
The fact is that the majority of coins are still in the hands of a few people who did nothing just mined at the beginning.

1.000.000 coins for what ?Mining in the first month with 2 or 3 comps ? This gives you the right to hold 1/250 of all coins ?
Lets assume price will go back up to $0.1 so explain to me what did you do that would justify you holding coins for $100.000 which were at peak time even $350.000 ?

Show me at any other successfull coin where people could mine this amount of coins with 2-3 comps which would reach such a big value in such an early stage ?

You call Quark a currency ?A currency which majority is being hold by 10-50 people ?Wow that would be a currency for the smallest community in the world.

1. If they mined fairly there is no problem. Also just because you chose not to mine is not anyone elses problem. There were many other coins with far shorter emission periods.
2. no you're wrong anyway since they were for sale for 80 sats for months Im sure that is an indication many other not the miners bought them.

3. Any currency that is launched and everyone has equal chance to mine is fair. I mean how can you even single out quark when there are icos sold out in 5 mins and nobody had a chance to buy them.

4. where did i mention 2-3 computers in 1 or 2 weeks? but even so if true imagine everyone else on this board ? why didnt they point their cpus at quark?

5. I imagine many of the top currencies including eth, golem, gns, dash have the top 50 wallets dominating the minting

6. The key thing you are missing here and this final point needs to sink in. Quark was a fair POW release. If something is a fair release and nobody chooses to mine it then that is not unfair that the few that choose to mine it will accumulate all of the coins. It is that simple.

You have many many top currencies where there was no fair pow release and a tiny % of the holders own the vast bulk of the coins.

a - mine fairly

the distribution of quark is not for questioning in the context of other cryptos. Why are you not on blackcoin? whitecoin, mintcoin, ANY other short emission pow coins thread? 

If it short emission coins you do not like then that is fine there are probably 50 with shorter pow emission periods than quark. So go tell them about it too.

However, I ask you again. What is special to you about quark? did you buy at the top and sell after the dump?

Yes I am sorry but that is how POW works if there are few miners then they do take all of the coins. There was months to mine and months to buy for nothing cheaper even than mining. That is a fact.

However I do believe this is a weakness of quark and the emission was flawed because although it allowed the miners who mined at the start and kept mining to get a lot of coins nobody else was interested for months and they ended up having to dump them because they seemed worthless.

There has been nothing you have said with regards to quark that can not be said far worse of MANY other projects. There seems no reason to single out quark here unless there is something we do not know about you personally. The fact you have a tiny post count here makes me think more than likely you are indeed Digital Industry returned under another guise to try and harm this project.

Else if you are not explain your personal gripe with quark. Because surely it is not the emission curve nor the fact it was for sale for nothing for months.

1.Other coins has been bashed because of that short mining.Show me one with success ?AAnd it was not fair mined as they used orphans and ONLY announced this coin on this board and nothing more.No advertisng no nothing.So you can say it was closed to a small group

2.That coins were for sale for 80 Sats mean shit.Everycoin starts small but it doesnt say anything about the amount of coins people bought before the price went up.At Quark i can tell you that price went quickly up since there were not much coins you could buy for 80 Sats

3.Orphans isnt an equal chance and holding quark to the public secret just to start promoting it after 6  months of release just shows that the main intention was first to mine all coins and after that start the promotion to find buyers.

4.You did before,and people didnt mined quark since only a few people (basicly members from bitcointalk) knew about that coin as it wasnt advertised anywhere else expect here

5.Your imagination is wrong expecially about golem

6.To have a choice to mine or not you first need to know about that coin.How does it come that all successfull coins where promoted before the offical mining start ?Only Max coins never has been promoted.They always start promoting after 6 months.

Keep defending your shitty 1.000.000 which you are trying to exchange for real money however i will warn people about the quark scam if you like it or not.

You are btw a poor looser who tries anything to the price goes up .....your poor startegy to descredit me won't work the same with your opinion that there are scam coins.

First of your coin is a scam coin and i keep informing people about it
Tara11

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:38:53 PM

Wow this guy has  65,000,002 QRK ($721,958 USD). Good for him. My 2000 quarks must be smallest. I will hold my quarks. It will be huge one day. I have a feeling.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:28:23 PM

Wow this guy has  65,000,002 QRK ($721,958 USD). Good for him. My 2000 quarks must be smallest. I will hold my quarks. It will be huge one day. I have a feeling.

I hold even less than that, but same feeling!
Thule

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:56:49 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 08:07:15 PM by Thule

Someone just dumped 100k coins and the price dropped by arround 15-20% even market is rising and the technical support line.

What would happen if cryptohunter would through in his 1.000.000 coins Smiley

Who is going to invest real money in a coin which could be shot to nirvana anytime by a single wallet ?

Btw when somebody wants to invest in Quark why not just rent for $500 some machines take the 51% control and just edit the blockchain Smiley
Max Weber

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:53:42 PM

This is my first time playing around with mining. It looks like I must be mining on a fork or something. I tried to send some QRK to another wallet and it gets lost in space.
ghzsymc2

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:28:52 PM

Someone just dumped 100k coins and the price dropped by arround 15-20% even market is rising and the technical support line.

What would happen if cryptohunter would through in his 1.000.000 coins Smiley

Who is going to invest real money in a coin which could be shot to nirvana anytime by a single wallet ?

Btw when somebody wants to invest in Quark why not just rent for $500 some machines take the 51% control and just edit the blockchain Smiley

Thule

At least 10,000 people of us have quarks,By continuous effort, the quarks will get better and better

You want quarks to disappear
In order to attack a person, you want everyone's time and energy to be wasted
Your thoughts just like a kid

I'm glad you're still angry here when the quark is $1

Happy Dragon Boat Festival
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:14:09 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 12:27:44 AM by cryptohunter

a - mine fairly

1.Other coins has been bashed because of that short mining.Show me one with success ?AAnd it was not fair mined as they used orphans and ONLY announced this coin on this board and nothing more.No advertisng no nothing.So you can say it was closed to a small group

2.That coins were for sale for 80 Sats mean shit.Everycoin starts small but it doesnt say anything about the amount of coins people bought before the price went up.At Quark i can tell you that price went quickly up since there were not much coins you could buy for 80 Sats

3.Orphans isnt an equal chance and holding quark to the public secret just to start promoting it after 6  months of release just shows that the main intention was first to mine all coins and after that start the promotion to find buyers.

4.You did before,and people didnt mined quark since only a few people (basicly members from bitcointalk) knew about that coin as it wasnt advertised anywhere else expect here

6.To have a choice to mine or not you first need to know about that coin.How does it come that all successfull coins where promoted before the offical mining start ?Only Max coins never has been promoted.They always start promoting after 6 months.

Keep defending your shitty 1.000.000 which you are trying to exchange for real money however i will warn people about the quark scam if you like it or not.

You are btw a poor looser who tries anything to the price goes up .....your poor startegy to descredit me won't work the same with your opinion that there are scam coins.

Lets take it slowly since you obviously need to be spoon fed facts even then there is probably little hope for you to accept them

I will take each of your replies and answer them for you to mull over.

Blackcoin had a shorter mining period. But there are many many POW coins. I mean all ico coins are far worse of course in terms of initial distribution. Especially insta icos which are bought out in minutes like your shit golem scam coin. These are far worse than huge premine or instamine coins. Neither of which quark falls into in the context of all POW releases. No you can not say it was a closed small group. Why was it closed  if anyone could choose to mine it. It was not like the ANN section today there were hardly any coins released then you could not have missed it. Like icos that run for a few mins are not closed to a short group. Is there something wrong with your ability to read and comprehend facts i present you relating to observable real world events?

You can tell me what you want but it is factual that it ranged from 80-200 sats for many months. There were tons for sale. So again you are incorrect.

3.Orphans isnt an equal chance and holding quark to the public secret just to start promoting it after 6  months of release just shows that the main intention was first to mine all coins and after that start the promotion to find buyers.

Blah blah orphans ... I was able to mine on ordinary cpus just fine. I am an experience miner so I know when something mines just fine. Quark did. You had a few cpus you could mine some. Your logic is a total fail. I thought they scammed the mining so they had all the coins?? which they did not unless you believe stephen lamb was in on it. LOL. Why then put them all on the market for 80 sats? very strange.

LOL like that doesnt apply to every pow coin released at that time. What not advertised on tv ?? that's outrageous thule.

No that is an insta Ico scam coin like any capped ico sold out in moments to a few whales and insiders. You claim then quarks initial distribution was poor LOL you are thule the fool. Please entertain me further.

Yeah of course thule every other POW launch at that time advertised the launch ahead of time.... NOT that fair launch protocol was introduced way after quarks time. Even then just search ninja and you may find a few others

Who says I have that many now. Perhaps I have less but perhaps I have more. I can inform you though that quark makes up less than 1% of my crypto portfolio so make of that what you may

You discred yourself. YOu come here at the start and shout all about btc38 wallet being in collusion with other large quark wallets. Making yourself look silly and foolish from the offset. Then spout all the other points I have disproven and still you blame others for you being discredited? what credit should I bestow upon you. You have got more things wrong about quark than any person on this board in history has about any other project. there you have your rightful credit now.

You are informing people of how foolish you are only in persisting to spout nonsense that is provably incorrect.

You are forgetting

1. people can research the price history of quark
2. people can research the blockchain to see how many mined quark and how easy it was for anyone to mine for months

these 2 points alone discredit everything you have said.

I mean if anyone can mine and anyone can buy (of course they have to know about crypto and be aware of this board but that goes for everyone coin of that time) then your entire argument collapses like your skull will akin to  a rotten pumpkin when it dawns on you that you are wrong and the facts are the facts.

Bring facts not fiction.

In the context of coins that were released at the time and after quark was no worse than many in any respect.

I think it best to ignore you until you bring some FACTS

Thule

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:48:25 AM

a - mine fairly

Lets take it slowly since you obviously need to be spoon fed facts even then there is probably little hope for you to accept them

Blackcoin had a shorter mining period. But there are many many POW coins. I mean all ico coins are far worse of course in terms of initial distribution. Especially insta icos which are bought out in minutes like your shit golem scam coin. These are far worse than huge premine or instamine coins. Neither of which quark falls into in the context of all POW releases. No you can not say it was a closed small group. Why was it closed  if anyone could choose to mine it. It was not like the ANN section today there were hardly any coins released then you could not have missed it. Like icos that run for a few mins are not closed to a short group. Is there something wrong with your ability to read and comprehend facts i present you relating to observable real world events?

You can tell me what you want but it is factual that it ranged from 80-200 sats for many months. There were tons for sale. So again you are incorrect.

Blah blah orphans ... I was able to mine on ordinary cpus just fine. I am an experience miner so I know when something mines just fine. Quark did. You had a few cpus you could mine some. Your logic is a total fail. I thought they scammed the mining so they had all the coins?? which they did not unless you believe stephen lamb was in on it. LOL. Why then put them all on the market for 80 sats? very strange.

LOL like that doesnt apply to every pow coin released at that time. What not advertised on tv ?? that's outrageous thule.

No that is an insta Ico scam coin like any capped ico sold out in moments to a few whales and insiders. You claim then quarks initial distribution was poor LOL you are thule the fool. Please entertain me further.

Yeah of course thule every other POW launch at that time advertised the launch ahead of time.... NOT that fair launch protocol was introduced way after quarks time. Even then just search ninja and you may find a few others

Who says I have that many now. Perhaps I have less but perhaps I have more. I can inform you though that quark makes up less than 1% of my crypto portfolio so make of that what you may

You discred yourself. YOu come here at the start and shout all about btc38 wallet being in collusion with other large quark wallets. Making yourself look silly and foolish from the offset. Then spout all the other points I have disproven and still you blame others for you being discredited? what credit should I bestow upon you. You have got more things wrong about quark than any person on this board in history has about any other project. there you have your rightful credit now.

You are informing people of how foolish you are only in persisting to spout nonsense that is provably incorrect.

You are forgetting

2. people can research the blockchain to see how many mined quark and how easy it was for anyone to mine for months

I mean if anyone can mine and anyone can buy (of course they have to know about crypto and be aware of this board but that goes for everyone coin of that time) then your entire argument collapses like your skull will akin to  a rotten pumpkin when it dawns on you that you are wrong and the facts are the facts.

Bring facts not fiction.

In the context of coins that were released at the time and after quark was no worse than many in any respect.

LOL your poor attemtion to discredit me isnt working.You are comparing Quark to other looser and scam coins ?LOL why don't you compare Quark to a successfull coin ?
People who actually have money are smart enough to check my claims.Its enough to read the first 20 pages of that thread and everyone can see there were orphans reported by multiple users.
You call a coin which had no promotion but could mined by everyone a fair distribution ?You are pathetic.
Its like somebody opens his unknown website and publish there about the start of a new coin ,mine everyting himself and claim after 6 months it was a fair distribution since it was public on a domain nobody knew.
You know you call Quark a currency.Do you even know what a currency is ?Coins hold by 50-100 people you call a currency ?
The other guy claming about the work .......which work is he talking about ?What has Quark ?Nothing is working no infrastructur nothing only big wallets.
Your effords are quark really making a top coin.

POOR SCAM ATTEMPT and nothing more.

I warned people the first time that they will loose the money where i got bashed by coin holders and what happened everyone left the sinking ship giving a fuck about quark and people who lost their money.

You are a PARASITE and nothing more.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:08:20 AM

a - mine fairly

You are forgetting

Bring facts not fiction.

LOL your poor attemtion to discredit me isnt working.You are comparing Quark to other looser and scam coins ?LOL why don't you compare Quark to a successfull coin ?
People who actually have money are smart enough to check my claims.Its enough to read the first 20 pages of that thread and everyone can see there were orphans reported by multiple users.
You call a coin which had no promotion but could mined by everyone a fair distribution ?You are pathetic.
Its like somebody opens his unknown website and publish there about the start of a new coin ,mine everyting himself and claim after 6 months it was a fair distribution since it was public on a domain nobody knew.
You know you call Quark a currency.Do you even know what a currency is ?Coins hold by 50-100 people you call a currency ?
The other guy claming about the work .......which work is he talking about ?What has Quark ?Nothing is working no infrastructur nothing only big wallets.
Your effords are quark really making a top coin.

POOR SCAM ATTEMPT and nothing more.

I warned people the first time that they will loose the money where i got bashed by coin holders and what happened everyone left the sinking ship giving a fuck about quark and people who lost their money.

You are a PARASITE and nothing more.

You are repeating nonsense that has already been answered and debunked. You need something more else you need to realise every remark you level at quark can be leveled at so many other POW coins.

Blackcoin is successful-ish.

Also golem was bought in minutes so are other insta icos - that is minutes not months and months.

If you call qrk a scam on the basis of initial distribution you can right off 50% of coins on this forum.

I'll agree with you on one point only and that is quark was pumped and dumped which is a scam thing to do.  But if you look at quarks chart so many coins charts look indentical and in that exact time frame it was a big pump and dump of all coins.

That does not mean the initial release was at all bad compared to many other POW coins of that time.

The problem is who pumped and dumped it. I do not believe it was max since why did he not do any development or even hardly appear in the thread after the launch. I am sure he got very few coins himself and left it to die since no financial interest. I think kolin must have got his hands on a lot of them and dumped because after he sold out he tried to destroy qrk. He probably purchased them also for 80-200 sats.

Could pow launch be better. Yes. But again any pow release where anyone can mine is better than an ico or insta ico.

Remember if max had wanted he could have had a 5% premine. Premines were all the rage back with pow releases of that time.

There have been way fairer launches and way worse launches of coins which is why it is weird you focus only on qrk. What is this reason??

BRING FACTS NOT REPEATING YOUR SAME DISPROVEN NONSENSE

the fact is anything you say about quark can be said and worse about 50% or greater of the coins here based on initial distribution. FACT.

Explain this too.

If quark does come through with its road map and provides a high tech (compared to its peers) solution then how can it be a scam?

It costs nothing now anyone can buy it cheap.

So again another easy chance to get quark for everyone for cheap.

Then if they create something exciting and it gains interest and becomes expensive later that is how things work here. Sorry that is not a scam

Devs always have an advantage in that reviving a dead coin they will accumulate tokens first hence their reward. This happens on every revival i have ever seen. So every revival must be a scam right?

Thule

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:05:38 PM

First of all Max coworked with Kolin or should i say Wetzl .
Max has a reason to not identify himself since he created many coins where each was a pump and dump and this guy is again reviving Quark where you clearly could read that Kolin and his family wanted to revive that coin using a Dev he knows.Who coworked with Kolin again?
Another issue the only guy Max heard to was Kolin,why ?Why did Max disappeared when Kolin left and why did Max came back exectly when Kolin wanted to revive Quark ?
There are these big wallets untouched for years where a single one could shoot Quark to the nirvana.
What does untouched big wallets mean for the price of quark ?It means that prices are going quickly up because there is not enough supply however should they start dumping their wallets after years the price will drop immedently.Thats a risk which other successfull coins dont have in such a big way.
The 5% Premine is no solution since a 5% premine isnt usefull for a pump and dump.Only If all coins are already mined and controlled by a few people the pump and dump can work.

Next step is the leak of interrest of the big wallet holders.Why are they not here ,rewarding good projects or pushing in any kind Quark ?Do they expect to come from alone ?
Max provides also no updates like always.So many bugs on Quark,no infrastructur,no real plan no nothing just waiting for a rise of price when Max will make the changes and nothing more.
Its like years ago where everyone waited for Max Kaiser to call the name Quark.At least during that time the community started projects about quark and really started getting people involved .....
What are you guys doing beside waiting ?

Oh an update is coming that will increase the value of quark by 10.000% because now it will be a real currency you can use everywhere

Maybe we should ask Max first how much he already gained from all the pump and dump his coins had ?Funny he is using multiple accounts .....for what reason ?
Maybe ask him first who he is since nobody knows it and you can trust me nobody will ever know it for a reason
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:03:57 PM

Max has a reason to not identify himself since he created many coins where each was a pump and dump and this guy is again reviving Quark where you clearly could read that Kolin and his family wanted to revive that coin using a Dev he knows.Who coworked with Kolin again?
Another issue the only guy Max heard to was Kolin,why ?Why did Max disappeared when Kolin left and why did Max came back exectly when Kolin wanted to revive Quark ?
There are these big wallets untouched for years where a single one could shoot Quark to the nirvana.
What does untouched big wallets mean for the price of quark ?It means that prices are going quickly up because there is not enough supply however should they start dumping their wallets after years the price will drop immedently.Thats a risk which other successfull coins dont have in such a big way.
The 5% Premine is no solution since a 5% premine isnt usefull for a pump and dump.Only If all coins are already mined and controlled by a few people the pump and dump can work.

Next step is the leak of interrest of the big wallet holders.Why are they not here ,rewarding good projects or pushing in any kind Quark ?Do they expect to come from alone ?
Max provides also no updates like always.So many bugs on Quark,no infrastructur,no real plan no nothing just waiting for a rise of price when Max will make the changes and nothing more.
Its like years ago where everyone waited for Max Kaiser to call the name Quark.At least during that time the community started projects about quark and really started getting people involved .....

Oh an update is coming that will increase the value of quark by 10.000% because now it will be a real currency you can use everywhere

Maybe we should ask Max first how much he already gained from all the pump and dump his coins had ?Funny he is using multiple accounts .....for what reason ?
Maybe ask him first who he is since nobody knows it and you can trust me nobody will ever know it for a reason

I have no idea if you speak the truth or are just making it up. How do you know so much about DI and his family?

However all of these theories means nothing if

1. anyone could mine quark fairly
2. anyone could buy quark fairly for practically nothing for months.

both of which I have proven to you are true.

No this part

I already told you and there is proof on the block explorer that the launch was dominated by stephen a well known botnet or else huge private miner. He did this on lots of POW coins. No way anyone else got any amount like he did. However anyone could mine a lot with normal cpus just left on qrk whilst gpus mine other coins.

Then the months of dumping at 80-100 sats because no development.

Then and only then does you argument have some kind of footing. The pump. All coins pumped but qrk really pumped hard. This is because DI got bill to bring in lots of outside investors. I suspect then DI dumped out and after that when all coins dumped but qrk more than most he tried to sabotage the project.

Your logic about max though does not add up.

1. why not premine a lot
2. why not make it so only he could instamine a lot
3. why not give fake roadmaps or even do some development after launch to pump prices
4. so why just leave the project and it seems dead and it is worthless for months.

5. even the pump is not based off of development only bill and others me included thinking multi algo was a great impressive novel invention. I think bill was given coins like you say but i have no proof of it. However i think bill was sucked into thinking qrk was going to be a btc replacement.

Next you need to ask yourself who you are trying to fight here.

Anyone involved in the quark pump and dump (the insiders) will dumped for profit.

These large wallets you mention that have held for years then why did they not empty in the pump? Why did they hold on watching their value erode. I think some of these are bill still investors who bought for investment and will not sell until they get a profit or will never sell. Who else would hold from 30k sats to 100 sats.

My arguments make logical sense. I can not make sense of any of your statements other than there was probably an insider pump and dump at some point. But then all coin charts looks the same at that time and qrks just looks a magnification of those charts. I mean it cant be insider pump and dump on all coins.

So long as DI is gone that is the main thing for quark.
SO long as qrk does get real development and upgraded tech that is the important thing.

Quark is less than 1% of my holdings in crypto but I would still like to see quark updated and the emission changed it is not secure as it is. It is time to update to pos with voting and funding mechanism as I suggested over 2 years ago.

It does not matter to me who does the dev work only that it gets done.

The mining release was fairer than most POW coins of its time end of story. I mined on those too so I can compare this first hand. That part of your statement is 100% false. The short mining phase is not wise and that is why all other short pow phase coins went pos after a time.

It is fine to post anything you want but it must be factual and must be relevant today. Why is DI even relevant to quark right now. He is gone I see no evidence that he has returned. I have also been told in PM that many qrk people will refuse to work with him even if he does come back.

Unless you can prove he is back then the point is invalid.

I still ask you but you do not answer why your specific interest in quark only. All of your criticisms of qrk can be leveled at many other coins who are guilty of far more serious misconduct in those specific areas? what is your quark story? did you lose a lot in the pump and dump?

ghzsymc2

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:28:03 PM

The latest progress

BTC38 can deposits and withdrawals now!
Thule

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:20:59 PM

I have no idea if you speak the truth or are just making it up. How do you know so much about DI and his family?

However all of these theories means nothing if

1. anyone could mine quark fairly
2. anyone could buy quark fairly for practically nothing for months.

both of which I have proven to you are true.

No this part

I already told you and there is proof on the block explorer that the launch was dominated by stephen a well known botnet or else huge private miner. He did this on lots of POW coins. No way anyone else got any amount like he did. However anyone could mine a lot with normal cpus just left on qrk whilst gpus mine other coins.

Then the months of dumping at 80-100 sats because no development.

Then and only then does you argument have some kind of footing. The pump. All coins pumped but qrk really pumped hard. This is because DI got bill to bring in lots of outside investors. I suspect then DI dumped out and after that when all coins dumped but qrk more than most he tried to sabotage the project.

Your logic about max though does not add up.

1. why not premine a lot
2. why not make it so only he could instamine a lot
3. why not give fake roadmaps or even do some development after launch to pump prices
4. so why just leave the project and it seems dead and it is worthless for months.

5. even the pump is not based off of development only bill and others me included thinking multi algo was a great impressive novel invention. I think bill was given coins like you say but i have no proof of it. However i think bill was sucked into thinking qrk was going to be a btc replacement.

Next you need to ask yourself who you are trying to fight here.

Anyone involved in the quark pump and dump (the insiders) will dumped for profit.

These large wallets you mention that have held for years then why did they not empty in the pump? Why did they hold on watching their value erode. I think some of these are bill still investors who bought for investment and will not sell until they get a profit or will never sell. Who else would hold from 30k sats to 100 sats.

My arguments make logical sense. I can not make sense of any of your statements other than there was probably an insider pump and dump at some point. But then all coin charts looks the same at that time and qrks just looks a magnification of those charts. I mean it cant be insider pump and dump on all coins.

So long as DI is gone that is the main thing for quark.
SO long as qrk does get real development and upgraded tech that is the important thing.

Quark is less than 1% of my holdings in crypto but I would still like to see quark updated and the emission changed it is not secure as it is. It is time to update to pos with voting and funding mechanism as I suggested over 2 years ago.

It does not matter to me who does the dev work only that it gets done.

The mining release was fairer than most POW coins of its time end of story. I mined on those too so I can compare this first hand. That part of your statement is 100% false. The short mining phase is not wise and that is why all other short pow phase coins went pos after a time.

It is fine to post anything you want but it must be factual and must be relevant today. Why is DI even relevant to quark right now. He is gone I see no evidence that he has returned. I have also been told in PM that many qrk people will refuse to work with him even if he does come back.

Unless you can prove he is back then the point is invalid.

I still ask you but you do not answer why your specific interest in quark only. All of your criticisms of qrk can be leveled at many other coins who are guilty of far more serious misconduct in those specific areas? what is your quark story? did you lose a lot in the pump and dump?

4+5 are easy to answer.Max didnt worked much on Quark because he released several other coins on this board.He come to quark once kolin had majority of coins from quark.Max is/was a friend of Kolin coworking with him period.
If you own 100.000.000 coins you can't dump them for $0.3 thats impossible you would need have investors for $30.000.000 which was btw at that time the trading volume for bitcoin.
So when dumping even 30-40 million coins thats already a big amount of money you need first find investors for it.
You also claim that bill still audience are holding now the coins and are not selling.You wanna really tell me that the massiv amount of 1.000.000-2.000.000 wallets belong to bill still audience ?How much you think they invested each like $200k-600k ?Thats a bit unrealistic.If you check the blockchain these accounts have been splitted from 2 or 3 main wallets .No exchange no nothing.

Next that Bill Still received a bribe from Kolin has been proofed.His wallet was posted by him and Kolin where you could see on the blockchain that he received 2 times 500.000 coins .

Maybe ask Max why all of his coins on this board were a pump and dump ......its obvious that he coworked with max and that each of his coin had a 6 month mine timeframe and after that a pump and dump where after the dump max always left the coin going to the next one.

You call that a serious dev or somebody who wants to make quick money to scam people.
Why don't you ask Max for his real name and identity ?Start asking......who he is since once quark will fall again you won't see max anymore
mcphervi

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:47:33 AM

The latest progress

BTC38 can deposits and withdrawals now!

Great news!! Thanks for your efforts!
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:55:54 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2017, 07:15:13 AM by silvermetal

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1941248.msg19279488#msg19279488

@cryptohunter , Why do you admit "not selling much Quark" is a mistake of yours?
Is there something more valuable than Quark Wink

Somebody who promotes Quark regrets he still owns Quark....for me the intentions would be clear..

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:30:52 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2017, 08:48:35 AM by cryptohunter

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1941248.msg19279488#msg19279488

@cryptohunter , Why do you admit "not selling much Quark" is a mistake of yours?
Is there something more valuable than Quark Wink

Somebody who promotes Quark regrets he still owns Quark....for me the intentions would be clear..

Your point is lost on me. Any long term miner or holder of quark would not have the same view?? are you looking at the world in a different angle to those that employ logic and reason?

Of course it is a mistake. Why would not selling at 30,000 sats and now it is 300 sats not be a mistake? I mean i could have if i loved quark increased my position x100. Would anyone claim not selling something for x100 more is not a mistake? Let me hear any long term holder of quark say not selling at 30k sats now was not a mistake?

Yes i held MOST of it but sold ENOUGH to become well off by my standards.

However, I would like to see all the coins i have (over 150 ) become successful if they can. Why not.

Are you implying people have other intentions to see projects to become successful that they do NOT own? let's be serious. Show me some people who are fighting for projects here to succeed that do not hold those tokens. Why would they not support it by investing if they believed it offered something of use or they liked something about the developer or community.

Although I can tell you quark is less than 1% of my crypto interests but I like the name and loved the old community that formed around it at one point. Hence the hint of why i did not sell my much of my quark because i like those people that were involved with it.

Same with doge I like the community and I still hold doge. Qrk was at one time 2nd only to doge in terms of community.

I mean there is never a reason to ask WHY someone wants to see a project succeed is there?

I am more interested in WHY people want to see it not succeed. I mean specifically see quark not succeed when every criticism i hear leveled at quark is applicable to many more coins in a far more serious manner?? that is actually a question that answer is not already a given is it not?

What is their motivation?  I mean even if they bought high and sold low it would have been hard for them to sell lower than it is right now. So if they are so worried about it making a comeback and missing out why not just buy back in cheap now. How can you lose? or is there some other reason?

I know DI wanted to destroy qrk at the end. So who are these accounts now that are so against it?

Are there projects better than quark right now you ask? Is that even a serious question? of course quark right now is below average because it was not well thought out in terms of emission schedule and it has had not updates (serious updates) in 3 years. It was at the time quite a revolutionary coin in some respects and was copied by many other coins due to the interesting random algos which for a long time made it asic proof and to this date i am not sure there are quark asics.

Check my post history. I am all over so many threads. My interests here are very varied. I would like to see the old quark foundation brought back but no DI. They tried and achieved some remarkable things and many were remarkable people.

What is your anti quark history?

As to quark we will wait and see. I would like to see the old foundation back and a larger development team start working on it. The name quark is excellent. It is strange because in my post history you will see i name a project atom years ago but I even prefer quark to that really.

I see on bittrex people are no longer happy with cloning quarks algo they now try to copy the name qwark lol.

Quark will never die in crypto it is a legend of coins.

You may speculate I want a return of quark purely for financial reasons. You would be right in part but I own far greater % of mintings than I do of quark and you will not see me sticking up for them as much as i have for quark. So that is food for thought for you.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:10:59 AM

@thule

4+5 are easy to answer.Max didnt worked much on Quark because he released several other coins on this board.He come to quark once kolin had majority of coins from quark.Max is/was a friend of Kolin coworking with him period.
If you own 100.000.000 coins you can't dump them for $0.3 thats impossible you would need have investors for $30.000.000 which was btw at that time the trading volume for bitcoin.
So when dumping even 30-40 million coins thats already a big amount of money you need first find investors for it.
You also claim that bill still audience are holding now the coins and are not selling.You wanna really tell me that the massiv amount of 1.000.000-2.000.000 wallets belong to bill still audience ?How much you think they invested each like $200k-600k ?Thats a bit unrealistic.If you check the blockchain these accounts have been splitted from 2 or 3 main wallets .No exchange no nothing.

Next that Bill Still received a bribe from Kolin has been proofed.His wallet was posted by him and Kolin where you could see on the blockchain that he received 2 times 500.000 coins .

Maybe ask Max why all of his coins on this board were a pump and dump ......its obvious that he coworked with max and that each of his coin had a 6 month mine timeframe and after that a pump and dump where after the dump max always left the coin going to the next one.

You call that a serious dev or somebody who wants to make quick money to scam people.
Why don't you ask Max for his real name and identity ?Start asking......who he is since once quark will fall again you won't see max anymore

1. can you provide evidence max and kolin are friends colluding together.
2. how can kolin have got the majority of the coins since i told you it is provable stephen took the vast bulk in the mining even I got 1 million so others with more rigs than me (small fish) must have got multiple millions.
3. THIS IS THE KEY POINT -
a- bills people started coming at 200 sats - they could have and did accumulate a lot on the way to 30,000 sats.
b- let's look at the block explorer because I wage a lot of these big wallets were purchased on the way up to the 30,000 sats pump and for sure at way higher prices that it is now. These are not dishonest scam pumpers these are investors that thought quark was going places.

4- bill still point is new to me I never knew it was proven that kolin gave him 1 million.
However i do remember a thread coming to think about it where kolin said every donation to bill that the community gave he will match it. So yes indeed at one point DI must have had quite a lot of quark.
This in itself is not really bad. I would pay celebrities or whoever to promote my coin and several other coins have tried it. Some may have an issue with paying people to promote a coin. I personally would have no issue with that.
Even if DI had a lot of quark though he MUST have mined it fairly or bought it fairly on the marketplace. There was no other way. I mean even say he had 20 rigs he could have mined millions and millions if he left them on their solidly. But then so could anyone else.
I turned against DI when he started trying to make that other quark rip off coin. You can check my post history on this thread calling it a scam coin.

5. I know you think 1m and 2m wallets is a huge wallet but in crypto those % of the minting are not unusual in any coin. Please verify that for yourself. I am part of many communities where people commonly try to accumulate 10% of the minting. Especially in small MC projects.

6. Max is not a developer that seems to stick to one project. This is HIS mistake in my opinion. I have met many developers like this. Some far worse than him who deliberately self destruct coins after they suck all the financial gain from them. Max could have made a fortune from quark since it has so much support here but if he chose to work on many other coins for short term small rewards that is his mistake. The most wealthy developers focus on one project and one project alone building them to a very successful and widely used product.
Quark was flawed from the start because you can not have short emission pow coins without moving to POS after I said this and campaigned here in 2014 for a shift to pos and a funding mechanism for another developer.. This was quarks error not doing so and also having a developer that never posts or shows interest will eventually lead to the death of your project even though quark has functioned flawlessly for years and has received vital updates to keep it secure so far.

I am hoping for better things from MAX and these new coders from now on. I am not looking for a quick pump and dump of quark but a continued and progressive project that will bring something needed and will bring nice returns to those that invest and support the project. This is all one can ask from any project.
Many devs disappoint although they can have great skill. Take CZ for example many coders acknowledge that he is a super skilled verging on genius developer. Some have suggested he is even satoshi and they have presented argument for such. However he is flaky and bbr looks like its on a death row whilst its competition is in the top 10.

I don't expect him to divulge his real id. No more than jl777 or cz or satoshi. I respect here anon is fine.

I am not saying to people dive in on the hopes of a road map. Let's wait and see what code is produced on quark and judge then. I do not care if the developer has accumulated a large bulk of the coins cheaply now it is almost dead. This incentive is human nature and they need incentive..

All devs here are in the great position of god like powers with powers to rise of crush a project due to what they do or do not produce.

silvermetal and thule - I ask again. What are your special motivations to be anti quark more than any other project that can have these identical criticisms levelled at them but in a far more serious and flagrant manner?

How do you both know so much about quark? are you old foundation members turned anti quark or what is this about?

It seems you ask a lot of questions of me and my motives and i told you here in plain open way although you 2 refuse to tell me your history with quark and how you know so much about the personal aspects of DI especially. Also what makes you believe i mean what evidence you have that DI has returned here? He must be kept away now he had his chance to be good with quark and he displayed he went totally anti quark so he should be prevented from more destructive influence.

Pages: « 1 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 [434] 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: