Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:26:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 [442] 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031111 times)
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:08:01 PM

Maybe you should inform us about the recaptcha update Ace which we are waiting for already 2 weeks ?

You are replying to negativ comments instantly but when having to make some changes there is no actions at all

Maybe you can also update us on the bootstrapfile how the progress is ?

Since as you stated its annoying to wait for every small shit weeks and run around circles asking for the same.

Btw did you ban bhgroup from the slack ?May i ask for what reason?

Thule I banned bgroup after he repeatedly issued personal attacks, slander and abusive language despite repeatedly being warned against doing so.

Since i read the protocal you think its not unfair just banning a single guy when banning?

You claim that attacking him personly with diffrent words by other members were ok ?
When reading the protocall i saw people called me also diffrent names.

It seems like you measure people diffrently depending on their opinions.
I read how Ola attacked me calling me indirectly a scammer and how bhgroup called him out.
Funny these guy are only big on words but no actions at all
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
westhafen

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:12:44 PM

When will be Polo exchange?
mcphervi

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:19:18 PM

Maybe you should inform us about the recaptcha update Ace which we are waiting for already 2 weeks ?

You are replying to negativ comments instantly but when having to make some changes there is no actions at all

Maybe you can also update us on the bootstrapfile how the progress is ?

Since as you stated its annoying to wait for every small shit weeks and run around circles asking for the same.

Btw did you ban bhgroup from the slack ?May i ask for what reason?

Thule I banned bgroup after he repeatedly issued personal attacks, slander and abusive language despite repeatedly being warned against doing so.

Since i read the protocal you think its not unfair just banning a single guy when banning?

You claim that attacking him personly with diffrent words by other members were ok ?
When reading the protocall i saw people called me also diffrent names.

It seems like you measure people diffrently depending on their opinions.
I read how Ola attacked me calling me indirectly a scammer and how bhgroup called him out.
Funny these guy are only big on words but no actions at all

Thule, if bgroup wants to come back and interact in a mutually respectful manner you can let me know and I can reinstate him in a day or two. However, there will be no tolerance for the abusive behavior he was displaying. If he wants to come back, I will also speak to the others.
Thule

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:21:06 PM

What about the abusiv comments on the slack towords my person even i'm not participating there ?

You have no problem with that?

@mcphervi

One major question i got to you.Did you coworked in the past with Digitalindustry ?
If yes why is it you who have control over the slack and a direct contact to Max?
mcphervi

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:40:10 PM

What about the abusiv comments on the slack towords my person even i'm not participating there ?

You have no problem with that?

@mcphervi

One major question i got to you.Did you coworked in the past with Digitalindustry ?
If yes why is it you who have control over the slack and a direct contact to Max?

Thule I will ask everyone to be respectful of everyone, including you. However, you and bgroup cannot sit there and bait others into a response with abusive comments which was occurring frequently.

As to your other question. My main work on the Quark team occurred from Feb - June of 2014, during which time I initially worked on the Quark Press Team, and then eventually was the defacto head of the Foundation after James left. I briefly worked in a group alongside DI at the tail end of that period, however the vast majority of the time I did not. I worked enough with him that I know that I do not want to work with him again. I predominantly have a link to Max through my work with the Foundation and now again with Quark's revival.
Thule

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:51:15 PM

I hope people are aware that the foundation was a product created and controlled by DI who choosed himself the members of the foundation?

I hope people are also aware that Max created many coins and not just Quark with the same mining structur where each time the same members benefited from it ?

You call my comments a bait ?
Its just a fact which you don't want to be published.
Its a fact there is no activ community of Quark.Its just a fact.The Quak community is non existend .
If you disagree you can tell me what did the community do over the past months activly to support quarks assets ?
Everyone is just waiting for the update.

Do you disagree on that ?

You know the quark community instantly attacks somebody to says the rea situation about quark.
Like they commented it themself its hurting Quark.However they don't do anything to change this fact so how can they be mad about people who post the truth ?Can you explain that to me ?

Are you guys goal to build  real assets and value or are you just pumping Quark with your words and no actions at all.

Can you please inform us what did the Quark community in the past months to support Quark and why there is still no soltution for the Quark Wallet and the syncronising issue ?No new Bootstrapfile even each new member is having issues with that ?

You think i'm harming Quark by saying the truth?
maok

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:56:51 PM

You're simply spreading FUD @Thule. You claim you are a quark supporter but now you show your true colors. As I said no one forces anyone to buy quarks, you're making the assumption that the community doesn't exists but just because you got out of it doesn't mean everything is gone, you're not the center of the universe. Just because you aren't with us anymore doesn't mean the worlds stops.

No one forced you to buy Quark, no one forced you to do anything for Quark, you were simply trying to make a buck and you failed, too bad but no one cares because true believers in a principle don't care about profit. I simply believe the Quark fundamentals are and have remained much stronger than other coins and the fact the protocol will become stronger and safer will be even a bigger reason to stick around. I think many of us here feel the same way and thats why we haven't given up like you did.

I see in the last 100 pages your obsession with "DI" still persists and accuse others of being him but why don't you tell us who you really are because I have a good feeling you're part of the early adopters who tried to influence the lead developer on giving up his credentials to you and your crew so you can change the Quark code and once that didn't happened you started to spread FUD and now after so many years you continue to do so like a 10-yo. Just stop, no one cares about you and the vicious circle you have created in your head about this coin.

QRKHn6UK3ToS53V6jD1rYWRYS4mxQ1mako
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀ Quark core wallet updates  ▀▄▀▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Thule

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:05:54 PM

You're simply spreading FUD @Thule. You claim you are a quark supporter but now you show your true colors. As I said no one forces anyone to buy quarks, you're making the assumption that the community doesn't exists but just because you got out of it doesn't mean everything is gone, you're not the center of the universe. Just because you aren't with us anymore doesn't mean the worlds stops.

No one forced you to buy Quark, no one forced you to do anything for Quark, you were simply trying to make a buck and you failed, too bad but no one cares because true believers in a principle don't care about profit. I simply believe the Quark fundamentals are and have remained much stronger than other coins and the fact the protocol will become stronger and safer will be even a bigger reason to stick around. I think many of us here feel the same way and thats why we haven't given up like you did.

I see in the last 100 pages your obsession with "DI" still persists and accuse others of being him but why don't you tell us who you really are because I have a good feeling you're part of the early adopters who tried to influence the lead developer on giving up his credentials to you and your crew so you can change the Quark code and once that didn't happened you started to spread FUD and now after so many years you continue to do so like a 10-yo. Just stop, no one cares about you and the vicious circle you have created in your head about this coin.

What a nonsense.
About which Quark community are you talking about ?Maybe you can tell me what your community did activly in the past few months ?
You know its exectly what i mean.You guys DO NOTHING only commenting once something negativ appears.I didnt see a single change in quark for months even when trying to push it myself.
Not a single person trying to participate in quark.
Only thing what the so called "investors' do is sitting on the slack telling the current price of Quark on btc38 and asking about the progress of the update.
NOTHING ELSE.
And you tell me you are a supporter and beliver ?WTF are you doing activly to support Quark ?Holding Quarks and dumping once the price raises ?
You are clearly one of the best supporters a coin could imagine.
And also don't spread false information that i ever claimed somebody else to be DI.You should maybe learn to read properly instead making false claims.

You guys are so pathatic. Not doing anything for quark activly just waiting to dump your coins and nothing else.You just attack people who post facts
which are not pro Quark to protect your investment and nothing more

Another good example is Ola attacking me on the slack where i'm not activ and when called out to show action he just start trolling.
Thats the quark community.Commenting and attacking a lot but doing activly nothing.

Maybe i should publish the protocall of the quark slack here so people can see how activly the quark community is working to improve Quark.
It would be a good laugh
AceNOLA

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:22:20 PM

@Thule

I posted something similar to this on Quark forum, but as I feel I may be getting a misrepresentation here, I figured I needed to say something here as well.

For all to see, @mcphervi will confirm....

I am simply a moderator for the forum.  I felt, I wanted to help in any way that I could, and try and help the forum stay cleaned up and positive.  It seemed like very few were doing all.  Since I have no code skills, I figured moderating the forum was a way to help the "smarter guys and gals than me" not have to waste there time on things other people could do.  I do not get paid a cent, and I have very few Quark at this point.  Although I try to buy some when I can.  I do not sit in a board room with Devs and all I am doing is donating my time to try and help in a positive way.

So, to all others who read this....  I am only donating my time to try to help, nothing more.  I am not a well...a punching bag,  and I am not withholding updates in which I don't have.

Be Kind and Respectful,

Ace.
maok

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:30:29 PM

Thule, no one works for Quark, we're not an organization we don't have to do anything but adhere to this protocol by using it and mining. You are here to spread FUD and make profit, I'm here as I believe in crypto values which you clearly don't. All you care about is we do something(create assets) so that the price to artificially bubble so you can dump the coins like you have done before. Again, you're not the center of the universe, no one cares about why you wasted the last 100 pages of this thread just so you can do basically nothing, perhaps that has something to do with the money you lost and again no one cares, no one forced you to buy anything and no one should force the community to create anything but support the coin in any way they seem fit(hoarding, selling to better distribute, mining to keep the security, simply using quark)

Thule

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:15:37 PM

@Ace there are only 2-3 people on Quark who are supporting quark.
Its you and yagami.
Its yagami who should be the connection between Max and the community but this is never going to happen.

@maok again your total nonsense
At least try to think a bit before posting.
Quark is not the only crypto currency on the planet and there are coins which are being used for scam.You can't expect that every crypto currency is a positiv one.Quark has been abused in the past and its mining structur was build to make that scam and nobody today can deny it even Max surly will till today deny it.
You also don't seem to understand what gives a crypto currency real value.These are basicly assets created by the community or partnerships.
However quark has no such assets at all.All quark has is holders and nothing more and a currency which has no assets has no future.Its like a ponzi the last one is going to pay the bill like in 2013-14 .Its a fact.
So if you go to that board and ask if a crypto currency which has no assets at all has any real value i guess people will open your eyes how much its worth.
Quark is a great coin for a pump and dump.You know why  ?Because its easy to push the coinmarketcap to top because of the big amount of coins which are laying arround.

Anyhow i don't wont to attack any person directly as there are 2-3 guys in Quark who really belive in Quark and also support it.Its also nice to see Ace
mining quark for over a year for this kind of shit reward.But the rest of Quark are just leechers waiting to dump their coins for the right price and nothing more.Quark for them is just one of many coins ,right @ cryptohunters ?

mcphervi

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:06:22 PM

@Thule

I posted something similar to this on Quark forum, but as I feel I may be getting a misrepresentation here, I figured I needed to say something here as well.

I am simply a moderator for the forum.  I felt, I wanted to help in any way that I could, and try and help the forum stay cleaned up and positive.  It seemed like very few were doing all.  Since I have no code skills, I figured moderating the forum was a way to help the "smarter guys and gals than me" not have to waste there time on things other people could do.  I do not get paid a cent, and I have very few Quark at this point.  Although I try to buy some when I can.  I do not sit in a board room with Devs and all I am doing is donating my time to try and help in a positive way.

So, to all others who read this....  I am only donating my time to try to help, nothing more.  I am not a well...a punching bag,  and I am not withholding updates in which I don't have.

Be Kind and Respectful,

Ace.

We've all been very appreciative of your efforts! We are all donating our time to support this initiative.
Thule

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:27:25 PM

@Thule

Be Kind and Respectful,

Ace.

We've all been very appreciative of your efforts! We are all donating our time to support this initiative.

Ace is actually donating his time when you compare his amount of Quarks and yours or cryptohunter or DI .
Thats how quark worked in the past.Getting people on board who work on quark for nothing or peanuts and the benfit goes the top wallet holders who just create a fake "hype" arround quark .

How was it back in 2013 ?
A fake pump by 400% which was still under 1 cent per coin ,after that a sponsored article at reuters which has been redistributed to some major online magazines which caused a hype on quark and a bribed bill still who was getting twice 500k quark coins to promote quark to his community and at the Max Keiser show.
Max and DI making the next hype that Quark will skyrocket when Bill is going to mention Quark on the Max Keiser show.What happened people started buying the coin and the big wallets dumping their shit and the price instead going up just tanked Smiley
After that the next coin appeared the Maxcoin with the same structur and same people like on Quark and people got again ripped off.
You know all the people who invested in quark beliving in your fake hype investing their savings to get what ?Virtual horse shit ?
There were back in 2013-2014 two groups.One group who wanted Quark to see as real crypto currency with real value which will attack bitcoin which i was part of and who made audits ,checked codes etc and found out this was a scam coin and the other group the so called investors who attacked together with DI and Max the other group calling them agents,trolls,employers from banks etc to discredit them just to protect their investment.When you listened to these people they were well aware that its just a pump and dump however they would be on the benefiting side so they didnt care and even activly pushed it forward.

Have a look at todays community.Most people are not doing anything just commenting and defending quark when somebody posts negativ facts.There are 2-3 activ people trying to make quark better however this can't be called a community.
The rest is from the old structur coworking with Max and if you look closly you will see that these are the bigger wallet holders who try to get people into that ship to promote for them quark.
Why do they not promote quark themself ?Because they own many diffrent coins and don't waste  time on staff like that.

DI and his group are scammers,assholes and mentely sick however in the crypto world you can call them whales with their purchase power and thats a fact even people hate them
The question is are you going to fall for it like people did back in 2013.

Max abondaned Quark before 2013.As prices raised for all altcoins in 2013 he reappeared together with DI and some others on Quark.After the dump he disappeared again even he gave his word he will be updating Quark.So now in 2017 Altcoins are rising again because of the all times high and oh magic
Max came back with some old friends who coworked with DI in the past Smiley

You guys should also know that the old community found out that Quark is not a coin created by Max but by a russian programer who created a russian coin and Quark is just a clone of that russian coin.
The value which was been added to Quark that was by DI by creating the fake hype.
maok

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:53:15 PM

Thule, you have no clue what you're talking about. DI and you are basically the same, 2 insane trolls wasting everyone's time in the end.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:52:26 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 09:08:55 PM by cryptohunter

When we create a new thread to launch the new version of quark please make it self moderated.

Then we can just moderate deliberate trolls out and actually if you ban them from a thread their accounts can be deleted for continued posting in that thread.

Thule is stuck in the past. The past has no bearing at all on the future of this coin. If what he says about the past is even provable that is. In some matters I do believe some of what he says actually he would not be this pissed off if there was not some truth to his words about what happened in the past... but he cant be allowed to let that damage those that have not done anything wrong.

I have only 3 observations of quark that matter.

1. I mined it fairly against others on a few quad core machines and mined a good amount which means anyone had a fair chance.
2. It has been cloned and used by numerous other coins that demonstrate it was a novel and popular design.
3. it once had a community and inventive leadership only surpassed by doge and btc

That is it from the past that is all that matters to me. If after than people managed to accumulate and pump and dump that is how it goes im afraid if people mine or buy at market rates and accumulate huge amounts to pump and dump that is natural market forces. Sure crypto in its current form has little protection from this kind of thing but that goes for all crypto. Compared to these new insta icos these old pow coins are angels.

Now to the future. Alll that matters is that these new design comes to fruition and is novel and popular and useful. Along with that I will observe actually events that will either tell me to sell my quarks or purchase more.

That is the same i look for in any coin.

There are many a coin with a less than spotless past that are now spawning new communities and new developers and teams that I am supporting. Quark is but 1 of these.

People obsessed by one project are setting themselves up for a lot of risk.

Having said that most of the whining about quark as it is now is unsubstantiated and has no bearing on quark now.

Quark should not have to tolerate such nonsense about the past over and over when there is no proof it has bearing now.

Imagine every project on here that has an even more spotty past than quark having all this thrown up in their threads on every page. No project would form a decent community again.

Thule when we started this again back just a few weeks quark was available at 100-300 sats. I bought more then. It was a risk it is still a risk but you obviously did not believe in this project. You will only become more upset if the project goes forward in strong leaps and bounds and the code is provided that proves ongoing development and the community continues to build.

I see no evidence at all going forward to suggest any reason to continue this negativity based on some peoples interpretation of past events.

Let the code speak for itself all else is conjecture and supposition.

If the code is a failure or does not come to fruition then by all means return to gloat. Other than that please remain quiet the repetitive moaning and groaning over your interpretation of old events is so boring and irrelevant. I suggest that you get some quark back in your wallet and join in or wait it out and be ready to gloat if no new design materializes and it was a staged pump and dump. I will even congratulate you on being right all this time.

Wait and let the code speak for itself. Only then will we know.

So many projects worth 100s of millions for a white paper and dreams and talk road maps this is a low risk project by comparison.
Go buy some of those that apparently they only have to solve 3 problems ...each worth a nobel prize to complete their road map.

If you were once a part of the quark team it is sad you have turned so against it.  If you really did work hard and felt betrayed and scammed I actually do understand your hate of those that did this. However you simply cant tarnish quark the project and all the new community members and those that are helping now with this project. Also you mention me myself - i mined my quark fairly simple as that. I need not feel i have done anything wrong Im afraid everyone had the same chance who was there at the time.

I hope they ban anyone on slack (although i never use slack) that makes it unpleasant for others to be there.

If they have proof and observable events that are relevant going forward they should be allowed to present them in a factual and civil way. Nothing more.

Thule

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:50:38 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2017, 08:36:44 AM by Thule

Right people with negativ opinions about Quark are getting muted like at slack and all your sources right ?
We will only accept positiv people who will promote for us Quark right ?Like i wrote before.

1. I mined it fairly against others on a few quad core machines and mined a good amount which means anyone had a fair chance.
You didn't mined it fairly.You were from the beginning and mined the amount of quarks in 5 minutes for what ace needed the whole last year.
The mining was set so only the inital members would take most of the benefit of it and thats a fact

2. It has been cloned and used by numerous other coins that demonstrate it was a novel and popular design.
Yes Grin it has been cloned numerous times by Max like the Maxcoin with the same mining structur and always the same people mining it at the beginning and pushing it.Thats exectly what i wrote

3. it once had a community and inventive leadership only surpassed by doge and btc.
It had a community which i agree and a scamming leadership which purpose was to create a hype to dump their coins which happened and which can't be denied even you say you don't belvive it.
I guess you don't want to belive it since you want to make more money.

People joining Quark should first of all inform themself about the so called Dev Max how he coworked very closly with Digitalindustry and some of you members who are now representing Quark today.
How he created many other coins with the same mining structur where each of them were a pump and dump.
How he claimed working on an update for 6 months and did only 3 lines in total during that time lying to the community.Its a fact which can be read here which has been posted by other old core members.
Also the attempt to merge another scam coin with Quark which was digitalindustries idea.He basicly executed everything what DI asked him even knowing that the community got already ripped off and more important when asked about it officaly by the community he lied at the beginning till people posted proof which he couldn't deny anymore.

Quark should not have to tolerate such nonsense about the past over and over when there is no proof it has bearing now.

It has since the scamming Dev didnt changed,the big wallets are activ again,members who coworked with DI are now controlling Quark,there is no community and so on.
Nothing has changed at Quark at all.

Here another guy able to think properly on Max other scamcoin Maxcoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=438150.msg20186987#msg20186987

The same issues Quark have....big wallets from the early mining Smiley
I could post more of his other coins each of them having the same issue and the same big wallet holders.

Cryptohunter you are an early miner and you also mined on Max other coins early.
You have a high interrest to push this coins up so you can dump yours and make a nice profit.
Like i said it many times the last one is going to pay the bill so cryptohunters and the rest of the family can make a nice profit

Another important fact is that the old community tried to initate a hard fork to destroy these big wallets from the early miners.Overhelming majority of the community was for the hard fork.
Guess who were the people denying it ?
Max and all the big wallet holders like DI,CH,MCP ....... denied it categoricly of course
Of course just for the good of Quark and not because of their own interrest.
This decission ,the attack on high members demanding to kill the big wallets and the dump destroyed the whole community.

So it was nobody else but but Max,DI and the big wallet holders who destroyed the very activ and big community for their own interrest and are acting now like the defender of Quark Smiley
And most important are still running that ship.They control everything about Quark and inform people just if they feel so.
A good example is cryptocoderz.
The community got informed about the end of cowork with cryptohunterz arround 1 1/2 months after the fact just because i guess mcp said it randomly on the slack.
They didn't even feel necassary to inform about it to the community.I guess that shows all what they think about the community

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:04:49 AM

Right people with negativ opinions about Quark are getting muted like at slack and all your sources right ?
We will only accept positiv people who will promote for us Quark right ?Like i wrote before.

You didn't mined it fairly.You were from the beginning and mined the amount of quarks in 5 minutes for what ace needed the whole last year.
The mining was set so only the inital members would take most of the benefit of it and thats a fact

Yes Grin it has been cloned numerous times by Max like the Maxcoin with the same mining structur and always the same people mining it at the beginning and pushing it.Thats exectly what i wrote

3. it once had a community and inventive leadership only surpassed by doge and btc.
It had a community which i agree and a scamming leadership which purpose was to create a hype to dump their coins which happened and which can't be denied even you say you don't belvive it.
I guess you don't want to belive it since you want to make more money.

People joining Quark should first of all inform themself about the so called Dev Max how he coworked very closly with Digitalindustry and some of you members who are now representing Quark today.
How he created many other coins with the same mining structur where each of them were a pump and dump.
How he claimed working on an update for 6 months and did only 3 lines in total during that time lying to the community.Its a fact which can be read here which has been posted by other old core members.
Also the attempt to merge another scam coin with Quark which was digitalindustries idea.He basicly executed everything what DI asked him even knowing that the community got already ripped off and more important when asked about it officaly by the community he lied at the beginning till people posted proof which he couldn't deny anymore.

It has since the scamming Dev didnt changed,the big wallets are activ again,members who coworked with DI are now controlling Quark,there is no community and so on.
Nothing has changed at Quark at all.

Here another guy able to think properly on Max other scamcoin Maxcoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=438150.msg20186987#msg20186987

The same issues Quark have....big wallets from the early mining Smiley
I could post more of his other coins each of them having the same issue and the same big wallet holders.

Cryptohunter you are an early miner and you also mined on Max other coins early.
You have a high interrest to push this coins up so you can dump yours and make a nice profit.
Like i said it many times the last one is going to pay the bill so cryptohunters and the rest of the family can make a nice profit

Another important fact is that the old community tried to initate a hard fork to destroy these big wallets from the early miners.Overhelming majority of the community was for the hard fork.
Guess who were the people denying it ?
Max and all the big wallet holders like DI,CH,MCP ....... denied it categoricly of course
Of course just for the good of Quark and not because of their own interrest.
This decission ,the attack on high members demanding to kill the big wallets and the dump destroyed the whole community.

So it was nobody else but but Max,DI and the big wallet holders who destroyed the very activ and big community for their own interrest and are acting now like the defender of Quark Smiley
And most important are still running that ship.They control everything about Quark and inform people just if they feel so.
A good example is cryptocoderz.
The community got informed about the end of cowork with cryptohunterz arround 1 1/2 months after the fact just because i guess mcp said it randomly on the slack.
They didn't even feel necassary to inform about it to the community.I guess that shows all what they think about the community

Point1

Every crypto coin if you mine it early you get more coins? What part of that are you not clear on. Why are you not fudding ltc, btc, any other pow coin.
The funniest thing about your claim is that it is bogus.
I mined the most quark not at the start but after it had been out a while actually. I did not know linux and when i hired out a few more quad core servers I had to learn how to mine on those servers.

The early miners who took it all stephen b or stephen lamb who demonstrated on thread how much quark they mined dumped it all on the market down to a 80-200 sats

Why are you repeating false nonsense when I have proven this to you before.

If you don't like short mining phase POW then best start fudding blackcoin, mint all the other fast phase POW coins?

This totally nulls your argument that any one could not mine fairly at the start.

Please dont repeat this nonsense over and over when I have already proven if you were around anyone could mine. If you were not there then like with any other short phase pow coin you of course can not mine.

So just say you are against short phase pow coins. That is all you can say on that point.

Point2

Is pivX a max coin? are all the other coins using quark algo max coins??

NO is the answer so again this is false.

Point 3

I have no idea if what you say about max and di is true. Perhaps there is some truth. We can never know for sure.
I am talking about everyone else in the community and the foundation that did some good things and were very inventive. The community of quark was large and strong at one point simple as that. I hope it can be again.

Let me tell you this one last time so it can start to sink in.

The big wallets whether they mined or bought had to accumulate on the same level playing field as everyone else. They mined against others fairly or bought on the market at market rate fairly. There was no other way to get quark.

Sure devs and whales in every project will have power to influence peoples buying or selling decisions. This is how it is in every project. However quark was not pulled from thin air like icos. People who mined fairly decided to sell or not sell this was their decision. Many people who mined or bough have obviously not wanted to sell for such low prices so of course the large wallets for the most part will remain the same. Many will hold their bags in all crypto until they get a profit.

You seem to not understand that these criticisms you level at quark are how all crypto projects work and how all crypto investors think.

What is wrong with you? Do you think people waste their time and electricity and their money accumulating coins to sell them at a vast loss or something? and it is wrong to work towards making a profit?

After all of this is said and done if quark returns with a new great and useful design and a community grows around it that is not from the past but is new real investors then what can you say? Nothing right?

I mean i just bought another 100k quark for around 300 sats average? who sold me these coins ? they came from somewhere.  Were those people that sold them to me all insider scammer miners who got unfair advantage? no these are just people buying and selling crypto for profit and loss.

These cryptocoderz seem like unreliable bunch who need to be avoided. I only hope what ever payment they got was refunded and if not they should be hounded off this board. That is if they took some prepayment for work they were going to do and then didnt do it.

If quark does not come through with this new design I will have been duped and my 300 sats bargains will perhaps turn to a loss. This is the risk we take. Same with all of these projects.

Your bitterness towards quark is eating away at you. Just wait and see what happens before repeating false nonsense I have already proven false many times regarding the mining of quark. This is actually my main gripe with you that you insist some people got unfair mining advantage but this happens in all crypto POW coins and to add to that those big miners dumped quark for months. There was no premine and any person with a few quad cores that were there could mine up a ton of quark. Simple as that.

Sure there are long phase pow with much faster diff scaling that are fairer but so many way less fair projects and these insta icos are like 100% premines get over there and start fudding now.

Trying to say i did something wrong for daring to mine on my few quad cores against others dong the same  is laughable and just sour grapes.

ayamark789

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:08:50 AM

Recently, QRK's performance has been excellent. It has gone up many times and gained a lot of profits
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:28:44 PM

Regardless of all these speculations, I keep buying!
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:04:38 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 07:45:21 PM by silvermetal

Regardless of all these speculations, I keep buying!

Yeps, so you are one who will cry HODL during the pump? (Hold the bag while we dump on you)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422149.msg20265814#msg20265814

Please people, be careful with pump and dump coins from this copy coin clown (and his team).
Also check the Chaincoin thread. This is how these scammers are working!
It seems it has to do something with "masternodes" and a video on youtube:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422149.msg20265449#msg20265449

Max created dozens of coins. Chaincoin is one of them. Yesterday Max posted at the chaincoin thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422149.msg20238246#msg20238246 so Max is fully aware about the pump and knows it attracts people to buy a coin with an "active" dev)
(Rolihlahla = MaxGuevara)

Please, please be careful!!
Only invest in coins from this copy coin clown if you are 100% sure you can dump faster than those scam clowns!

Pages: « 1 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 [442] 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: