Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:36:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 880232 times)
Legend21

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:05:22 PM

Not, sierra batch 2 are still in HF's warehouse.
It should be a month without them shipping anything now, right?
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #POcjSWGTuERO9gRj

So all batch 2 get their refunds back from the sierra's ?? I mean i also had order a sierra as batch 3.. but have canceled it of course..
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bkminer

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

Don't let the nam-shub in your operating system.

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:05:55 PM

spondoolies had a box at the show and sold it at the end...they said if you order today you'll get your box in a week.  I know someone who ordered a box I can let you know in a week  Wink
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:10:51 PM

The % of people signing that contract vs waiting vs proceeding legally must be incredibly in HF's favour. This is why they are pissing in everyone's head ignoring everything, hoping the heat to go away.

Looking forward to see them in prison.

Cheers! Smiley
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #J8fsDp10TIHOMcif

Wow. So batch nothing shipped from batch 2? Or only a few units?

cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:13:28 PM

Every BJ standing to their twitter posts. Some customers have yet to receive them, but they should be a minority.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #YYNuJvyX63BYSFXE

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:17:54 PM

Yes actually. When you make a pre-order and then expect immediate shipping you are being unreasonable. If you want immediate shipping, don't pre-order. It's simply amazing how many people fail to understand how to do that.

No one has ever been forced to pre-order mining gear. If you don't like it and everything it implies, don't do it. Easy.

if i respond with intellect to your comment do i get 'welcome to ignore'?

LOL

here is my response.
Josh, I have BFL equipment mining at home and it's very reliable (although i've swapped the fans because my missus likes a quiet office room) so .. i expect you are likely to get some ridiculous comment about how awful you are or something like that (i haven't read further than this post atm). You and I both know the game we are in, and often things happen out-with out power. I can understand this.

response(most have on ignore  Cheesy): i see preorder as the means to an end for both consumer and provider. in my previous comment, which was totally far too intellectual for some, i remarked that if I waited long enough for a mango to fall off a tree, someone would come along and swipe my mango before it fell. this is the market we exist within and simply because "we have been butt hurt - boohoo" this is not a viable reasoning to dismiss viable companies who are going far and beyond the reasonable market statistic to ensure the hash-power of bitcoin mining is spread (does anyone remember, or even care about this?).

summise: being delayed by one promise, should not make you lack trust. it is only the worst of us, who expect others to perform to the abilities of our own expectations, when our own expectations are far and beyond reasonable allowance. I'm quite happy with the rig I have at home - i've kept up with difficulty and I mine around 1BTC per month. it's cost me a sum, but i'm an enthusiast, not a day-trader. I enjoy bitcoin and don't expect to be able to 'rape it' ahead of anyone else. I'll take what I can get and I will enjoy some of it, spend some of it and speculate on some of it, for the future.

thanks.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
kevin911

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:19:19 PM

The % of people signing that contract vs waiting vs proceeding legally must be incredibly in HF's favour. This is why they are pissing in everyone's head ignoring everything, hoping the heat to go away.

Looking forward to see them in prison.

Cheers! Smiley
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #J8fsDp10TIHOMcif

Wow. So batch nothing shipped from batch 2? Or only a few units?

so far 2 people have received their sierra's from batch 2
raskul

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:19:46 PM

Every BJ standing to their twitter posts. Some customers have yet to receive them, but they should be a minority.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #YYNuJvyX63BYSFXE

you talk shite.
goodnight.

ADD: i expect someone to quote this or delete it, because they want to put their willy up your arse.

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 09:30:39 PM

Yes actually. When you make a pre-order and then expect immediate shipping you are being unreasonable. If you want immediate shipping, don't pre-order. It's simply amazing how many people fail to understand how to do that.

No one has ever been forced to pre-order mining gear. If you don't like it and everything it implies, don't do it. Easy.

LOL

here is my response.
Josh, I have BFL equipment mining at home and it's very reliable (although i've swapped the fans because my missus likes a quiet office room) so .. i expect you are likely to get some ridiculous comment about how awful you are or something like that (i haven't read further than this post atm). You and I both know the game we are in, and often things happen out-with out power. I can understand this.

response(most have on ignore  Cheesy): i see preorder as the means to an end for both consumer and provider. in my previous comment, which was totally far too intellectual for some, i remarked that if I waited long enough for a mango to fall off a tree, someone would come along and swipe my mango before it fell. this is the market we exist within and simply because "we have been butt hurt - boohoo" this is not a viable reasoning to dismiss viable companies who are going far and beyond the reasonable market statistic to ensure the hash-power of bitcoin mining is spread (does anyone remember, or even care about this?).

summise: being delayed by one promise, should not make you lack trust. it is only the worst of us, who expect others to perform to the abilities of our own expectations, when our own expectations are far and beyond reasonable allowance. I'm quite happy with the rig I have at home - i've kept up with difficulty and I mine around 1BTC per month. it's cost me a sum, but i'm an enthusiast, not a day-trader. I enjoy bitcoin and don't expect to be able to 'rape it' ahead of anyone else. I'll take what I can get and I will enjoy some of it, spend some of it and speculate on some of it, for the future.

thanks.

The only people I have on ignore are the ones who are incapable of making cogent arguments and post the same thing over... and over... and over... and over... without any regards to facts or reality.  This basically amounts to a handful of trolls who are either failures in their own (Bicknellski, et al) or whiny trolls who haven't had an original thought in years.  Otherwise, I respond to people with the ability to communicate like adults.  Your mango reference wasn't lost on me Smiley  I pretty much agree with everything you've said so far... so I'm sure that makes you on the ignore list of the people who like to put their hands over their ears and yell "LALALALALALALAA" so they don't have to hear the truth.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
raskul

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:44:48 PM

LOL

here is my response.

response(most have on ignore  Cheesy): i see preorder as the means to an end for both consumer and provider. in my previous comment, which was totally far too intellectual for some, i remarked that if I waited long enough for a mango to fall off a tree, someone would come along and swipe my mango before it fell. this is the market we exist within and simply because "we have been butt hurt - boohoo" this is not a viable reasoning to dismiss viable companies who are going far and beyond the reasonable market statistic to ensure the hash-power of bitcoin mining is spread (does anyone remember, or even care about this?).

thanks.

The only people I have on ignore are the ones who are incapable of making cogent arguments and post the same thing over... and over... and over... and over... without any regards to facts or reality.  This basically amounts to a handful of trolls who are either failures in their own (Bicknellski, et al) or whiny trolls who haven't had an original thought in years.  Otherwise, I respond to people with the ability to communicate like adults.  Your mango reference wasn't lost on me Smiley  I pretty much agree with everything you've said so far... so I'm sure that makes you on the ignore list of the people who like to put their hands over their ears and yell "LALALALALALALAA" so they don't have to hear the truth.

agreed. and to get back on topic of the thread.. i'm in awe at how one business name can purchase equipment, yet another business name can file a law suit in complaint of said equipment. i feel that there may well be (/s) a fundamental flaw in the entire argument. if i were a judge... (this is unfortunately, how I view the world)...

TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:12:38 PM

The only people   posts I have on ignore are the ones who are incapable of making cogent arguments and post the same thing over... and over... and over... and over... without any regards to facts or reality from waiting BFL customers who ask legitimate questions about  BFL delivery/refund.

FTFY

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:27:40 PM

LOL

here is my response.

thanks.

Good job on getting the record for the most negative feedback!

Late November/Early to Mid December

Orders start to ship to the very first orders placed.

B-E-S-T L-I-E E-V-E-R! It's April and you shipped shit. Where is your seppuku for your missed your own deadlines?

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:24:28 AM

Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #POcjSWGTuERO9gRj

So all batch 2 get their refunds back from the sierra's ?? I mean i also had order a sierra as batch 3.. but have canceled it of course..

Legend21

can you pm me please?   I would like to help you.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:20:36 AM

LOL

here is my response.

thanks.

Inaba, your lawyer is on line 2. Could you please not ignore him? Gee, he seems agitated, something about "WTF, you expect miracles and with these bullshit practices..." or something like that? Huh
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:34:23 AM

What I have learned from BFL.

You can accept pre-orders, set a great sounding schedule for delivery and then never really [reasonably] attempt to keep it.

You can keep your customers waiting for several years and hold their money too.

When you see someone say something that is certifiably true, you just simply lie, but lie loudly. Then, hope they are enough idiots in the room to fall for that lie and continue on as if nothing happened.
=============================

What I have learned from HashFast:

Well, they didn't use the BFL playbook effectively. They don't have the charisma when they lie or can't play the bullshit factor effectively.

They also don't appear to know how to craft a sales contract....but by God they will sure keep trying until they get it right!

They also have the sales folk with huge wangs displayed on the internet. Possibly to compensate for the lack of finesse.

==============================

Perhaps the AntMiner folks can be convinced to take a huge amount of pre-orders (at a steep discount) for actual machines that hash today? Wait, would BFL Josh take a whole slew of pre-orders from HashFast for their crappy miners? [or vice versa?]
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:57:57 AM

In case news: no court this week, looks like it was delayed for some reason but nothing has changed as far as the case we have against them.
Soo sad. Sad
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #WTew186QCJBUtPxS

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:44:11 AM

What I have learned from BFL.

You can accept pre-orders, set a great sounding schedule for delivery and then never really [reasonably] attempt to keep it.

You can keep your customers waiting for several years and hold their money too.

When you see someone say something that is certifiably true, you just simply lie, but lie loudly. Then, hope they are enough idiots in the room to fall for that lie and continue on as if nothing happened.
=============================

What I have learned from HashFast:

Well, they didn't use the BFL playbook effectively. They don't have the charisma when they lie or can't play the bullshit factor effectively.

They also don't appear to know how to craft a sales contract....but by God they will sure keep trying until they get it right!

They also have the sales folk with huge wangs displayed on the internet. Possibly to compensate for the lack of finesse.

==============================

Perhaps the AntMiner folks can be convinced to take a huge amount of pre-orders (at a steep discount) for actual machines that hash today? Wait, would BFL Josh take a whole slew of pre-orders from HashFast for their crappy miners? [or vice versa?]

Hashfast only met with Sonny for a few hours,so they didn't get the full "lesson" on how to bilk their customers "properly"  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
timmah

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:06:29 AM

Ordered from Spondoolies-Tech, last to get my combo order in so expected Mid-Late April delivery but yesterday I get this email:

Dear [Very happy buyer],
After a successful burn-in test, we are happy to announce that your shipment is now on its way to you.
The units were shipped with DHL, tracking number is [Woo-hoo! already on it's way by the time I looked it up].

A lot of work was put into designing, building, and shipping SP10. We believe you will enjoy it very much.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us at info@spondoolies-tech.com.

Regards,

Spondoolies-Tech

Not trying to go off topic but this company really has their stuff together, including a very nice case and miner design which should be expected when spending so much on a product.  Any other server tech company (Dell, IBM, etc) would get slammed for selling a 10k product and use a RPi as a primary controller and a off the shelf case, etc.  When that kind of money is spent people expect to see Enterprise Level equipment not just some crap stuffed into off the shelf parts.  It's only the Bitcoin community that was willing to "trade" complete well designed product in exchange for just a well designed ASIC as long as it was delivered on time and was able to mine.  This is wrong, we should still get the "whole deal" as the manufacturers use the "excuse" to send out duct taped machines by saying they are trying to get to market as fast as possible.

I was B1 & royally screwed by HF, like royally so this is a refreshing thing to see, a mining company that makes a good product, actually keeps to their time lines and ships even sooner than I expected!
perezoso

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:33:01 PM

Let me get this, All batch 1 and batch 2 orders are out now right?

No.  I have a Batch 2 paid upgrade card.  Not received. 

So there are at least some upgrade cards, in addition to the Sierras, that have not shipped from Batch 2. 

At last check, there's a guy in Houston without a handful of upgrade cards too.

BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:27:45 PM

I have just called their "f&ck off" Customer Support line once again and got the same auto reply recorded message that there is no one to pick up the phone and then another auto message when I tried to leave a message on their voice mail saying that the voice mail is full.

Bunch of schemers. I hope they will end up in jail. They ruin people's lives. From the very beginning they were set up with mentality to gain as much profit as possible and with customer's well being as secondary. I'm pretty sure they will announce soon that they have gone into liquidation.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:05:09 PM

It stinks that the us seems to be the best place for these garbage companies to operate. Authorities don't seem to give a crap. I have to order from China to deal with a company that's staffed by honorable men/women.
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 586 »
  Print  

Jump to: