Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:39:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL or REGRET!!!  (Read 7209 times)
MoxnatyShmel

Activity: 1358
Merit: 384

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:53:55 PM

When market will go up we can make new mistakes selling instead of hodl ))) Hodl is absolutely right strategy for bull market. In december we thought the bull market will go on, but...  Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
genapena

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:08:26 PM

I am sure that at the moment those people who did not manage to sell the coins and left them for long-term storage are very disappointed.

Onyeks

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:17:13 PM

Hey There! SolarexICO is out to make a difference in the world! SolarexICO Powering Africa | Building An  Innovative, Disruptive, Decarbonised,  Decentralised And Democratised, Blockchain Powered solar Energy Ecosystem , having it's core goals in;
 •Smart Microgrid,
•Smart Meter,
•Solar project financing,
•peer to peer energy Market place
•Ability to share top-up. etc

join Solarex today by clicking on
https://t.me/SolarexICO
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:25:22 PM

Well, no one knew that the coin will begin to advertise )
of course , each of us does not have enough patience , I also had such moments, but as you said, we need to move on

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Coolnoah

Activity: 246
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:31:09 PM

My brother, you can hold and still regret that you hold the coin when you should have sold it when it was still useful. Some coins become shitty immediately the are dumped and would never recover.
gomeZLTC

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:32:08 PM

I prefer holding from now onwards is a good strategy, especially in 2018 while all coins are cheap nowadays, but be fair with yourself that you cannot predict the future.
oxidoreductase

Activity: 224
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:34:17 PM

I'm really disappointed with myself now because of Verge. Way back June 2017, I bought $200 worth of XVG and I sold it last week a day before the pump happened. It could be worth more than $5k now if I just HODL. Cry Well, I need to move on and learn from this mistakes. This will be a lesson for me to have patience and wait for the right time to sell my coins. The reason why I sold it was because I need more funds to buy another coin. I'm happy with the coin I bought because I can now see that it is now starting to pump. Maybe, I'm just half disappointed every time I'm seeing the current value of Verge. I bought some XVG again and will surely hold it this time. Smiley I hope that this experience of mine can be a good example for everyone especially the newbies in this community.
this must be lesson to us that we need to hold our coins first before we sell it or trade it. because still, there is a high chance that the value of it might increase.
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:45:06 PM

Yeah, it happened to me too, but with other coins. But also I lost much money when I didn't sell some coin in time. I waited for the bigger pump, but the price went down.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:59:32 PM

Its normal because we dont know exactly when the price will going to pump but atleast you still gain in the other coin you invest in. I also experience selling my coin in the wrong time and just like what happened to you the price of it suddenly increase and it was like a slap on me. Its really important to have patience when you are a trader so you wont miss the right timing to sell or buy.
Actually, no one can predict what will be the price on market so that you will really regret once you know the price of that will pump up. I think the best idea is to hold it and make a wise decision if ever you want to sell it out and you should not have any regret. I agree that it is important to have patience because it is one of the key to earn huge income.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:56:01 PM

Sometimes hodl makes me feel bad. Because of the results of the hodl, I cannot make any more actions for that because I just hodled it until the value of that coin was gone.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:13:12 PM

I'm really disappointed with myself now because of Verge. Way back June 2017, I bought $200 worth of XVG and I sold it last week a day before the pump happened. It could be worth more than $5k now if I just HODL. Cry Well, I need to move on and learn from this mistakes. This will be a lesson for me to have patience and wait for the right time to sell my coins. The reason why I sold it was because I need more funds to buy another coin. I'm happy with the coin I bought because I can now see that it is now starting to pump. Maybe, I'm just half disappointed every time I'm seeing the current value of Verge. I bought some XVG again and will surely hold it this time. Smiley I hope that this experience of mine can be a good example for everyone especially the newbies in this community.
There is no need to be regretted, just make it as an experience. At least everything goes according to your strategy of selling it for additional capital to buy another coin, and the coin is pumping. At least you do not experience a failure in your investment, so continue what you have done.
Yury1

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:39:51 AM

I, too, don't always have the patience for long-term holding and I have regretted about it many times. I think, trading strategies of big players are based on earnings at the expense of impatient investors.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 05:12:33 AM

sometimes to put spares of funds with plan on investment to work on position with the running market of exchange and gains on collection as preparing best on times to put of request as transmitting initials to returns on excess as following the running terms on timelines with the bitcoin market of the finance.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:22:13 AM

Yes it happens and I also experienced that. One time I buy some altcoin way back 2017 and sell it after a month. Two weeks after I sold it, it started to increase its value up to 10x of its original price. Its a big regret on my part. But thats not the case all the time. There are also times that when you hold for too long, you'll lose more.
mantoni

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:26:27 AM

Currently there is a rather difficult situation on the market, it is hard to believe that it will back to the prices of the beginning of 2018. What is your profit now? It's not so easy to make at least 3x, but what about at least some kind of stable earnings from crypto? Which coins do you recommend for the portfolio?
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:29:15 AM

This is not a matter of patience, information and analysis too, I think you are too easy to make decisions without seeing the information available, especially in 2017 there was a lot of information about the pump at that time, especially when hardfork occurred.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:38:47 AM

Now you've learned that patience is the key to making money here. It is always better to learn from someone's mistakes than from your own. I would say it will be cheaper for your wallet. Explore more this forum and other sources of the up-to-date information about the cryptocurrency to stay knowledgble and successful in investing here.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:07:12 AM

Now you've learned that patience is the key to making money here. It is always better to learn from someone's mistakes than from your own. I would say it will be cheaper for your wallet. Explore more this forum and other sources of the up-to-date information about the cryptocurrency to stay knowledgble and successful in investing here.
This forum is a good source of information but you can always increase your sources so you will have a lot of information.
Do understand that learning here is easy because everything is in the internet, it's also important you apply it as theory is not applicable all the time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:05:39 AM

I am going to keep, but it is not accurate. I have been holding coins since when Bitcoin first dropped to 12 thousand dollars, so you shouldn’t rely on my words. In any case, the decision must be made by you, this is your responsibility.
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:03:45 PM

When the bubble burst the dock, those who got scared and went out, stayed out. And whoever held them, they are now rich. The crypt market also burst and has not yet begun to inflate again.

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: