Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:40:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL or REGRET!!!  (Read 7209 times)
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:25:09 AM

hold or else you will regret . did you want to sell? at dump price?  for sure you will hold no one wants to regret at the end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aponkye1

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 03:23:45 AM

That's very true yoiu know, they are making it seem like bitcoin is going down so that many people will sell theirs then it will rise all of a sudden again. guys you will regret if you should sell at this point but rather wait for the market to rise all over again.

babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:34:27 AM

The investors that held bitcoin in the last  five years or more sold last year december and the value of what they sold were in Billions of dollars. Had these people not hold there bitcoin, the value of bitcoin might not have rose the way it did!
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:21:33 AM

i had 500K XVG and i had only 100K of XVG when it reaches to $0.25. still i earned good profit. but i lost huge amount of money too.so HOLD and waiting is best idea if you trust about your coin and team behind the project

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:03:42 PM

Hodl. Volatility is what makes the cryptos a good investment asset as it helps you earn good profits in a short period of time. Right now, when the market is in a dip, I think that the coin's prices are going to increase by a great percentage by the end of 2018.
For example, Ethereum currently is at a $229 market price but considering its statistics, has the potential to cross the $700 mark by the end of 2018, which means nearly a 120% profit gains. The only advice I would like to give you is not to take risks and only invest in good potential coins.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:20:53 PM

I'm really disappointed with myself now because of Verge. Way back June 2017, I bought $200 worth of XVG and I sold it last week a day before the pump happened. It could be worth more than $5k now if I just HODL. Cry Well, I need to move on and learn from this mistakes. This will be a lesson for me to have patience and wait for the right time to sell my coins. The reason why I sold it was because I need more funds to buy another coin. I'm happy with the coin I bought because I can now see that it is now starting to pump. Maybe, I'm just half disappointed every time I'm seeing the current value of Verge. I bought some XVG again and will surely hold it this time. Smiley I hope that this experience of mine can be a good example for everyone especially the newbies in this community.
It is definitely better to hold right now. Why does anyone want to regret when they can hold. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano are excellent for earnings and profitability.
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:40:09 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 11:06:06 PM by CryptoCoinArbitrage

I had similar experiences in the past, but  I am not looking back after it . Before I am selling  a coin I am cross checking  the reasons several times . If it is part of the trading plan I never regret later on and not analyzing it  what would be if....
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:04:20 PM

Being late in regret will not be able to make all the money that has depreciated and then will return to full again. While holding may be a non-promising way. Analyze your assets in the future, if the coin has good potential. Holding is the right method to recover your initial capital and make a profit.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
philggg

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

Currently there is a rather difficult situation on the market, it is hard to believe that it will back to the prices of the beginning of 2018. What is your profit now? It's not so easy to make at least 3x, but what about at least some kind of stable earnings from crypto? Which coins do you recommend for the portfolio?
I have GoByte and Ethereum in my top.
ETH has fallen like the whole market, so I think it's quite promising to invest in it now. It remains the top platform for the ICOs and will be in demand for a long time.
The GoByte project currently implements its own GoBytePay payment system, which will make it possible to use this coin in retail. Here you can watch a video of how dude buys coffee
Plus you can earn by purchasing a masternode. The cost of coins for the masternode is about $900 and its payout period is about 1 year.
kudakov

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:03:39 PM

Currently there is a rather difficult situation on the market, it is hard to believe that it will back to the prices of the beginning of 2018. What is your profit now? It's not so easy to make at least 3x, but what about at least some kind of stable earnings from crypto? Which coins do you recommend for the portfolio?
I have GoByte and Ethereum in my top.
ETH has fallen like the whole market, so I think it's quite promising to invest in it now. It remains the top platform for the ICOs and will be in demand for a long time.
The GoByte project currently implements its own GoBytePay payment system, which will make it possible to use this coin in retail. Here you can watch a video of how dude buys coffee
Plus you can earn by purchasing a masternode. The cost of coins for the masternode is about $900 and its payout period is about 1 year.
And is there any guarantee that these coins in a year will not depreciate once 10-20 times?
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 09:15:34 PM

to keep as might the price to goes of upward and collects with spares on exchange to follows as might to begins of new position on trading to refer of strength on confirmation of the good work from evaluation.

Azuliand

Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:19:55 PM

Yes, I agree, especially now you need to store, I think if you now start selling the market can already turn around and go up .

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
genapena

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:21:39 PM

Most likely at the moment will be relevant: sell or regret. The cryptocurrency market is going down, so long-term storage does not bring profit.

skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:35:06 PM

I think your story doesn't sound so bad.

It is impossible always to sell or buy at the top. If you got some profit be happy. I hope the other coin you bought will bring you luck.

It is market's nature to go up and down. One can't know for sure what ll happen. I also had such experience many times.

Important thing is to sell your coins with profit, not cheaper than you bought.

Now we are at the beginning of bull market I think. It is the right time to invest.
Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 09:42:55 PM

Sometimes deciding on wether to hold or sell becomes very difficult looking at the natire of the market. Most of the coins are not pumping, rather they decline which cause people into making panic sales. Ideally, the current state of the market calls for holding. Selling your coins right now is a wrong decision. Currently, I must say patient is key.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:50:18 PM

i had 500K XVG and i had only 100K of XVG when it reaches to $0.25. still i earned good profit. but i lost huge amount of money too.so HOLD and waiting is best idea if you trust about your coin and team behind the project
That is true if you known that the project you invested in is a very good project then the best thing you should do is to hodl knowing too well that it will appreciate in the future. No to sell it prematurely.
in1lame

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:52:44 PM

It's impossible always to sell  at the top. If you got some profit be happy. I hope the other coin you bought will bring you luck.It's market's nature to go up and down.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 09:57:30 PM

Is a good experience mate but i really doubt it works all the time seeing how market is squandering left and right now

Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:04:05 PM

Sometimes deciding on wether to hold or sell becomes very difficult looking at the natire of the market. Most of the coins are not pumping, rather they decline which cause people into making panic sales. Ideally, the current state of the market calls for holding. Selling your coins right now is a wrong decision. Currently, I must say patient is key.
As long as we have some amount to sustain our living then we can put aside using our coins and make it as an investment in the mean time hoping that price will arise soon.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
ADgordo

Activity: 203

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:06:04 PM

I'm really disappointed with myself now because of Verge. Way back June 2017, I bought $200 worth of XVG and I sold it last week a day before the pump happened. It could be worth more than $5k now if I just HODL. Cry Well, I need to move on and learn from this mistakes. This will be a lesson for me to have patience and wait for the right time to sell my coins. The reason why I sold it was because I need more funds to buy another coin. I'm happy with the coin I bought because I can now see that it is now starting to pump. Maybe, I'm just half disappointed every time I'm seeing the current value of Verge. I bought some XVG again and will surely hold it this time. Smiley I hope that this experience of mine can be a good example for everyone especially the newbies in this community.

Exactly hold is the most profitable way in crypto market. I lost huge money because of my flipper feelings and after now i am holding everything.  I will not sell my tokens. NO WAY.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: