Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:23:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange  (Read 283594 times)
mrbubl3s

Activity: 293
Merit: 261

Professional Ameteur

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 09:17:05 PM

Say I used an invalid email to sign up for coinex, and had a good amount of btc/asc. How will I be able to withdraw them after the update?
Lol, how are you going to prove to them who you are? The email address is the proof.

Password resets via an emailed link is the standard across the Internet, use a bogus email then expect to suffer.

Well I know the rough amount of coins as well as the email/password I used. Should be good enough.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 09:31:41 PM

Say I used an invalid email to sign up for coinex, and had a good amount of btc/asc. How will I be able to withdraw them after the update?

Was that intentional?

I try to be respectful and informed.
mrbubl3s

Professional Ameteur

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 09:38:43 PM

Was that intentional?

No.
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 09:41:51 PM

Was that intentional?

No.
Hang on a minute ago you said a friend did it and you did nothing about it, then edited the post back to No.

So you knew there would be a problem. No sympathy.

mrbubl3s

Professional Ameteur

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 09:46:39 PM

Was that intentional?

No.
Hang on a minute ago you said a friend did it and you did nothing about it, then edited the post back to No.

So you knew there would be a problem. No sympathy.

My friend was managing my coins and he went full retard, it was not intentional. I wasn't asking for your sympathy. Go polish your fedora collection.
OneEyedJack

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 09:49:00 PM

Go polish your fedora collection.

First time I have ever heard that insult...

All donations are given to the Universal DBDB Organization
EAC: egokwQAmnNvumsQfMokeV2qKRgJdARY4D4
GRA: 9ECPZJBtbMHyfGikdUzQuf9Z8t6gGbWh5s
ivanlabrie

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 09:57:35 PM

What about deposits done after this!? I thought it was down temporarily, does that mean  I lost days of mining profit???
Yes you will have lost profit if you didn't have a failover set in your miner.

But it can't be that important if it's taken you like 30hours to notice there is an outage.

Funny guy eh?

I noticed the site was down, but thought it was DDOS and I was rather busy lately.

I'm not using the pool, but rather having another pool deposit coins there. Am I screwed or not? Simple question, I'd appreciate an answer and not mockery, thanks.
erk

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 10:03:22 PM

What about deposits done after this!? I thought it was down temporarily, does that mean  I lost days of mining profit???

But it can't be that important if it's taken you like 30hours to notice there is an outage.

Funny guy eh?

I noticed the site was down, but thought it was DDOS and I was rather busy lately.

I'm not using the pool, but rather having another pool deposit coins there. Am I screwed or not? Simple question, I'd appreciate an answer and not mockery, thanks.
Personal attack = ignore list. Solve it yourself.
mrbubl3s

Professional Ameteur

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 10:05:46 PM

Funny guy eh?

Yeah your coins will probably be in there, I always try to send them to a wallet on a secure computer so then one doesn't have to worry about such things.

Funny guy eh?

What are you even talking about?
techman05

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 10:54:53 PM

So how long do we have left and are the pools back up. I saw you were bringing them down but wasn't sure that was going to stay down till the end of the estimated 72 hrs.

Like the info address for potential tips Wink
BTC 1CL5BnNhdL2wDVmSDwMbW1cNhZew87CAPV
* http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=563
ivanlabrie

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:40:50 AM

Funny guy eh?

Yeah your coins will probably be in there, I always try to send them to a wallet on a secure computer so then one doesn't have to worry about such things.

Funny guy eh?

What are you even talking about?

He's actually right, despite being a troll and saying obvious shit. Ignore list for him.
And fuck, I hope I didn't lose mining profits cause of this crap...if I did, well, I had it coming for not using a regular wallet client.
tehbizz

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 04:48:45 AM

He's talking about deposits, not a mining pool.  Of course, I actually have the same question: are deposits made after the site going down going to come through?  I have to ask because I sent a few deposits over before it was EVER published the site was going down -- note my wording: before it was published that the site was going down...the site was actually down before it was publicized -- and now I have no idea if they're going to hit my account.  This voluntary 3 day outage, while good in the long run, was extremely poorly executed.  I wouldn't even be asking this obvious yet dumb question if the end users had ever been notified prior to the site going offline (and if it had actually been published, I don't know, on coinex.pw first and foremost).

It reminds me of how the company I work for does things: like a blind kid in a room full of tits, you run around blindly grabbing until something works out in the end.
erk

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 05:16:28 AM

He's talking about deposits, not a mining pool.  Of course, I actually have the same question: are deposits made after the site going down going to come through?  I have to ask because I sent a few deposits over before it was EVER published the site was going down -- note my wording: before it was published that the site was going down...the site was actually down before it was publicized -- and now I have no idea if they're going to hit my account.  This voluntary 3 day outage, while good in the long run, was extremely poorly executed.  I wouldn't even be asking this obvious yet dumb question if the end users had ever been notified prior to the site going offline (and if it had actually been published, I don't know, on coinex.pw first and foremost).

It reminds me of how the company I work for does things: like a blind kid in a room full of tits, you run around blindly grabbing until something works out in the end.
Quite true, professionals don't do a cut-over to a new system without warning people first about the extended outage. Nevertheless it's all happened now, so we just have to wait and see what the outcome is. I too had coins in transit from mining output, I am sure they will end up in the exchange wallet at some point when it's live again.

daemonfox

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:16:09 AM

It astounds me how inept and needy all of you seem to be... ok not all of you here I don't want to piss off the people who are not bitching and asking stupid questions...

As far as mining goes... Capt'n already stated shares are accounted for up to the shut down... you not watching your miner and swapping it after shares started to be rejected, or not having a fail over hence you losing some mining time is on you... 100%. Failure to plan for an emergency on your part, does not constitute an emergency on mine... er... the exchanges.

As far as deposits go... Erun WOULD NEVER let anything happen to the current ledger of addresses linked to each account... even if the new version does force you to create another wallet address for each coin... the previous address will still be usable... or at least will have your balance transferred over. There is no reason to worry about coins being deposited... even if you did it right this second... IT IS ALL IN THE BLOCKCHAINS SO YOU CAN STOP CRYING ABOUT IT... even with the wallet down... the coins exist in the blocks and your address is still linked to your account email address.

If you used a fake email... just cash out everything you have on any exchange and leave... just fail... there is never a qualified reason to use a non existent email address for registration when your own money is involved... at least a dummy account somewhere... something you can actually use...  you SHOULD lose your coins for that... reference the BOLD text above.

Quite true, professionals don't do a cut-over to a new system without warning people first about the extended outage. Nevertheless it's all happened now, so we just have to wait and see what the outcome is. I too had coins in transit from mining output, I am sure they will end up in the exchange wallet at some point when it's live again.

BETA!

Not like you could withdraw anyways... so what would waiting another couple days have done other than slow Erun down on completing the new version while putting more band-aids on the over taxed Beta?

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
patnor1011

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 07:55:34 AM

Fake email, hmmm how does that help you in long run, NSA knows about you no matter what you do. If there is no trust from your side what trust you can expect back... Besides there was message from site administrators warning everyone signed with fake email posted in news section a LONG TIME ago to switch that to regular one.
Every single exchange or pool warn users about NOT to use your account there to receive mining rewards from other pools if you did that, it is your problem only.
Coinex was half functioning for last couple of days, everyone knew it was hard to do any trade due to extreme lag. Last 2 days countless of people were in fact begging everyone not to conduct trade, withdrawal, deposits etc. to be patient as site functionality was going downhill with influx of new users.
Captain was constantly present there. If you want to point out we deal with money then do not use excuses that you had no time or you was busy to check, it was your money, you have to know about what is going on with them at all times. I do have some nice money there and I am not worried as I was present, taking care of my business there to know what was going on and what is going to happen.
captainfuture

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 07:59:19 AM

users who didnt change their account to an existing email-address (as mentioned many times in chat and in the news section) will have to go through support when the site is up.
all accepted shares from mining are counted and will be added to your balance.
Green Samurai

Activity: 125

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 08:56:02 AM

Hello CaptainFuture,

How is update going? Any problems?

Do You think You will end update on this sunday?

Good Luck with it!
brox

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:43:01 AM

I hope new software includes Coherence cluster or something like that?
Lol, " Oracle Coherence is a proprietary[1] Java-based in-memory data grid"  there are all the reasons you need not to use it for a crypto exchange.
Thank you Captain Obvious, you googled it right. But tell me at least one reason not to use it in commerce application like exchange?
Proprietary does not mean it cannot be used. Single user prices are quite affordable by anyone (license price and upgrade/support price):
Coherence Standard Edition10022.00
Coherence Enterprise Edition23050.60
Coherence Grid Edition500110.00

Even most expensive corporate license can still be used:
Coherence Standard Edition4,6001,012.00

Anyone who used this product in serious application can tell you it is worth its money

Save dolphins! Donate to 1BTC4brox2pd14QubXGsXwarp9zV9tc8CZ
Mine Bitcoins in the cloud at cex.io
dox-ua

Activity: 237
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:55:23 AM

may be some info about current timeframe from coinex support, any updates?
erk

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:04:21 PM

may be some info about current timeframe from coinex support, any updates?
The announcement said 72 hours, not too hard to understand.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: