Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:49:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to Buy with Bitcoin?  (Read 3629 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:45:59 PM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin?
Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

maybe more precisely not just the stuff I want to buy with bitcoin, but many wishes that I realize with bitcoin, including:
- Pay the parent's debt
- Buying furniture
- Buy land
- Build a new home
- Buying a car
- Opening a business
- go to makkah
These are all dreams I want to make in the future, and I hope to make it happen with bitcoin.
Those things are possible and we just need to wait for the right time to come in order for us to reach those dreams or goals. It is really possible for the bitcoin to be just accepted by everyone as a mode of payment since it is very valuable and it is slowly getting adoption from different country, from different people and all of the patience that we are putting right now will surely pay off in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
megamanexe002

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:17:49 PM

A house that is complete with its contents and open offline business is the thing that I dream of the most. I can not forever hope the world of crypto produces. now it's hoping it's for the betterment of my life

It's nice to hear you that mate..me too i want to buy house and lot for my family..put up some small business..pay all my depths to all my relatives..and buy more foods so we can eat delicious foods..and some share to our less fortunate brothers and sisters and also keep earn more bitcoin for our future.
Jf Annie

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:35:50 PM

Frankly speaking i don't know. but i want to support my family with this and want to grow myself too.. so for this i need BTC and i will invest it to increase my income. After that i will think anything else.
Alexis.Nick

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:41:06 AM

I want to buy all the things in this word if I will have a lot of bitcoin. I will buy a big house for me and my family. A luxury car that I can used to any place I want to go. I will used it to buy tickets to travel all over the word. I will even a good company that is tied up with bitcoin so I can have more bitcoin. Everything that I can’t buy now are the things that I am planning to buy with bitcoin if my path will lead me to plenty of bitcoin.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
stein888

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:42:23 AM

Well, I would like to buy a lambo! And a mansion, sounds impossible but I'm still gonna try!

YUMERIUM    ❰❰❰  http://www.yumerium.com/  ❱❱❱
An Incentivized, Blockchain based Open Gaming Platform
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:50:32 AM

which I will do after getting a lot of bitcoin (benefit from bitcoin), I want to buy a field and set up a most magnificent house, buy a luxury vehicle, because this is all to happy wife and my children, and so on I invest in this bitcoin.
klim80

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:51:44 AM

First of all, I would like to pay for education of my daughter. Besides, I have a dream to buy a flat for my family. And I would put aside some money for saving.
Sergey190785

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:02:50 AM

I use my crypto currency to earn my living at the house of my dreams. I hope to buy in 2018

zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:06:44 AM

If ever i have a lot of bitcoin,i will buy a house lot because we don't have our own house,we are only living in my grandmother's house so this is my plan with my bitcoin.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:09:11 AM

First of all, I would like to pay for education of my daughter. Besides, I have a dream to buy a flat for my family. And I would put aside some money for saving.

I would like to put my money in the orphanage. Since my family has foundation, I also would like to put some of my money helping people especially those who are orphans. At this moment, I will be able to help and see that my profit here is putting in a good way.

Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:14:33 AM

A house that is complete with its contents and open offline business is the thing that I dream of the most. I can not forever hope the world of crypto produces. now it's hoping it's for the betterment of my life
I also dream of having a new house, a bigger one for the whole family. A rest house perhaps somewhere in Tagaytay or Laguna and a car, we don't have a private car right now and I want a very nice one. I am also striving hard to earn a lot from bitcoin to be able to pay all my loans and after I pay all of these, I do not like to have any loans again in the future and just be happy working with bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:36:07 AM

First of all,prioritizing the sustainability of our everyday needs is the most important mindset that we must have first on the list of things that we wanted to buy.Since it's once in a lifetime big opportuniy and after securing my needs for a lifetime, I will certainly buy all expensive and high quality goods including branded clothes,shoes and accessories.I'll buy some expensive and high quality computer parts and build up my own gaming set up.Also,i'll probably spent much money in buying some gamecredits or virtual money.Aside from tangible materials,i would like to create some unforgettable experiences and be productive such as performing some recreational activities inside and outside the country.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:17:40 AM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

I would like to buy more a lot. It's one of those who own and permanent house or home. I would also like to have a business and have cars, jewels, good accessories and more. I would like to get it all together while I use bitcoin. Besides that, I have many other dreams of life. The dream come true with bitcoin, I hope and trust bitcoin that someday it will help me achieve my goals. Through diligence and perseverance I will also get my long dream come true. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Vladimir4ik1

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:56:35 AM

I want to buy a lot thanks to bitcoin. But first I would like to buy an apartment to live separately from my parents
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:03:31 AM

with great value of bitcoin. I think if I get it, I'll sell it to take care of my life, I want to buy a car or maybe a house. Hope the things I dream of in the future will be realized .. hope the value of bitcoin in the future will continue to increase.

Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:56:57 PM

I want to buy with my bitcoin with is a house and lot because l don't have my own house and lot.Thats the first thing to buy when l have a bitcoin already. Secondly I will invest a business that will give my family a stable income. Because lm not in their side forever. I should give them the best future until their next generation. I will see to it that it's all because of bitcoin l have  all what  we have that time.
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:20:03 PM

If i have bitcoin, i will invest it on ICO. It will give me much profit in future.
Nerobasta
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 67

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:23:58 PM

If I have enough bitcoin or even available cash on hand is the first though that I will be able to buy a house or a car. This will be a usual item that will appear to every persons mind when they have enough Funds to buy anything they want. Im just normal person also so the first items that I would also prefer to have are a house and a car if I still have some extra left.
Adidas-Reebok

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:32:43 PM

Personally, I'm a sneakerhead(a dude who likes sneakers very much), so I'd definitely love it if I could buy sneakers from adidas.com and nike.com with bitcoin, and not go with the tedious process of selling my bitcoin for fiat, then buying the sneakers with my bank account or PayPal. Hopefully when lightning comes around most of these famous sites will accept bitcoin as payments. andEveryone of us really wants to become wealthy and use their money to buy car or latest iphone but the best thing to do is expand your resources by investing on any business you can started. In this way you can multiply your wealth easier than working on the corporate world.  Sad
Hi
I can help you with Adidas and Reebok. Having amazing offers.
Here is my ICQ: 714027347
makisig13

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:48:24 AM

From now manny thinks are sink in to my mind that one to buy if i have alot of bitcoin.Like iwant to buy are new house and new cars saving for future of my family in the near decade.i would like also have my own business that my also support the needs of my family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: