Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:05:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Torgim-B2B E-commerce SAAS platform on blockchain  (Read 3110 times)
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:24:38 PM

Yes, a lot depends on the product. At some point, it begins to advertise itself, but before this moment advertising is necessary.

Often, projects that go to ICO launch advertising their product, without having a working prototype and even a less competently designed smart contract. To make the advertisement really effective, the project should have a ready-made prototype, otherwise it's money wasted.
Not everything is so straightforward, some investors believe in the idea, some in the team. The product often means little.
I think that in this project the idea is very good and if it is implemented as correctly as possible, the platform expects great success, and therefore the product in this case is of the utmost importance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:59:07 AM

In one of the locales I saw information about changing the terms of the token sale and more additional information. I think we will soon see this information appear here.

What kind of information is this? Should we expect significant changes when buying tokens and how will this affect bonuses?
Torgim (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:55:59 AM

I think that in this project the idea is very good and if it is implemented as correctly as possible, the platform expects great success...

thank you
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:43:24 AM

A good idea, and most importantly, its release is fairly simple and easy, developers should not have problems. True, such an act can disperse potential users.

What exactly do you mean? About future changes? I think it's too early to draw conclusions before the official announcement.
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:24:47 PM

In one of the locales I saw information about changing the terms of the token sale and more additional information. I think we will soon see this information appear here.

What kind of information is this? Should we expect significant changes when buying tokens and how will this affect bonuses?
I'm also intrigued. But the community manager has not yet commented on this information.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:58:57 PM

January 2018 - Big Data machine recommendation system, release of own crypto-currency, exchange of tokens TIM 1 for 1, mining
The project has ambitious plans. Can they be done in such a short time?
I think that the scaling problems are not as simple as one would like. The platform this year plans to launch and significant growth. I think it will not be easy to do.
Not easy, but real. I see no insoluble problems here. Still, problems in the field of IT can be solved faster by increasing the team. And this is possible if there is funding.
IT is a pretty flexible environment with this I agree. Let's see at what rate everything will be realized.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:09:44 PM

Yes, a lot depends on the product. At some point, it begins to advertise itself, but before this moment advertising is necessary.

Often, projects that go to ICO launch advertising their product, without having a working prototype and even a less competently designed smart contract. To make the advertisement really effective, the project should have a ready-made prototype, otherwise it's money wasted.
Not everything is so straightforward, some investors believe in the idea, some in the team. The product often means little.
I think that in this project the idea is very good and if it is implemented as correctly as possible, the platform expects great success, and therefore the product in this case is of the utmost importance.
Undoubtedly it is so. Therefore, we will monitor the further implementation in stages.
spitfire1337

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:16:53 PM

I think that in this project the idea is very good and if it is implemented as correctly as possible, the platform expects great success...

thank you
How is the preparation for ICO? Does everything go according to plan?
ClickAuto

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:25:47 PM

I'm also intrigued. But the community manager has not yet commented on this information.
Maybe some changes are planned but it is not yet known in what format.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:15:54 PM

Will there be additional announcements about the ICO or is everything according to the road map? I would like to see developers in the thread.
They appear regularly here and as soon as there is some meaningful information on ICO, I think they will immediately publish it.
Well, thank you, I think so. I saw that the community manager of project is very responsible and timely informs about the changes.
In which particular locale did you see the information? And what kind of information was that, why do not you say the details? I am very interested in the news regarding this project and I would be glad to know them.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:31:06 PM

Undoubtedly it is so. Therefore, we will monitor the further implementation in stages.
The next stage is very soon. At the upcoming ICO, it will be possible to evaluate the interest of investors in the project and understand how actively the platform will develop. I hope the team will update the ICO date in the near future.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:05:15 PM

I will not disclose any information until it is officially announced. I do not see much sense in this, I'm not an official person of the project and are not authorized to make statements on its behalf.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:30:49 PM

I will not disclose any information until it is officially announced. I do not see much sense in this, I'm not an official person of the project and are not authorized to make statements on its behalf.
Strange behavior. You first of all intrigued, and then you do not want to talk. I hope the community manager will make an official announcement to remove this uncertainty. ICO is pretty soon and all information should be transparent.

NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:16:10 AM

I think it's better to get all the information from the project officials.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:38:52 AM

Is the project site still not done?
Not yet, I think as soon as the site is launched, the starting post will be edited.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:53:26 AM

Strange behavior. You first of all intrigued, and then you do not want to talk. I hope the community manager will make an official announcement to remove this uncertainty. ICO is pretty soon and all information should be transparent.
I agree, if you are not going to report any information, then it's better not to start talking about it.
spitfire1337

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:13:45 AM

Is the project site still not done?
Not yet, I think as soon as the site is launched, the starting post will be edited.
The most operative communication with the project team is possible in the telegram channel at the moment?
ClickAuto

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:26:57 AM

I think it's better to get all the information from the project officials.
You are right, I hope the community manager will soon report any news.
LightFork

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:02:18 PM

Bockchain history of trades
What is the maximum size of the data can be stored in the blockchain? Bitcoin now has a transaction history of more than 200 gigabytes. If the platform is popular then the size of the blockchain will increase at a tremendous rate.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:16:18 PM

The most operative communication with the project team is possible in the telegram channel at the moment?
It seems that this is so, since there are no other options. I think everything will change when the project launches its own site, then it will be possible to address any questions more specifically. There is a big difference in matters - from simple ICO-related to complex technical issues about the platform.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: