Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:06:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Polyswarm - The first decentralized threat intelligence market.  (Read 22473 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:09:15 PM

Do we hit 25 mil this weekend? I am really looking forward for the milestone. We just have couple of days to the ICO closure. Did we hear anything from the team about what is their view and whats their next step?

I'm not sure Polyswarm are going to hit $25m by the end of this weekend, mainly because of the markets over the last couple of days... I think they will probably hit $25m at the end of the next week after G20..

That is very difficult. The market is going very hard down, and by that effect the panic sellers are also selling their coins. It will still go down for a bit, and then hopefully it will rise up again and hit $25 million.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:26:28 PM

Do we hit 25 mil this weekend? I am really looking forward for the milestone. We just have couple of days to the ICO closure. Did we hear anything from the team about what is their view and whats their next step?

I'm not sure Polyswarm are going to hit $25m by the end of this weekend, mainly because of the markets over the last couple of days... I think they will probably hit $25m at the end of the next week after G20..

That is very difficult. The market is going very hard down, and by that effect the panic sellers are also selling their coins. It will still go down for a bit, and then hopefully it will rise up again and hit $25 million.

I understand the markets are down but I don't see why it still wouldn't be a good investment, you are getting more polyswarm for your money ? I'd still say it's a good time but I guess it depends on whether or not you truly believe in the project
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:40:24 PM

Its close to 25 Mil, and can achieve it within 2 days. But project like Polyswarm deserve more token subscription/sale but due to current correction in crypto market It received less response than deserved I think.
I guess public is scared to current crypto market position.  Huh If  market will recover little bit then I hope we will see the change in counter. I am believing in PolySwarm. Team already doing hard work to achieve their target.

Yea, everything is just stagnant/low at the moment, i honestly wish this will pass in the shortest amount of time and revive the whole place, right now, we just need to continue with the process and hope everything gets back to normal
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:45:52 PM

As far as I understand, the team almost collected the planned amount, right? this pleases the project worthy of attention, can I still buy coins?
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:40:38 PM

As far as I understand, the team almost collected the planned amount, right? this pleases the project worthy of attention, can I still buy coins?
I really do have a stong believe in Polyswarm. I guess it is time for me to say goodbye to the likes of AVG, Norton, Kaspersky, and so on  Grin
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:01:00 PM

I agree but after G20 the market will go up again and people will start realizing that panic selling is not a good option and everything will stabilize again we just need to wait a little bit and give it time.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:07:40 PM

Guys, since minutes ago ethereum price was below $500. What effect do you think the current market downward trend will have in this project if peradventure the trending persist or even go more?
crypto12398

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:13:05 PM

Very exciting project, can't way to see what's going to turn out.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:21:07 PM

Well Polyswarm have basically collected 50% of their hard cap which is great, you can still purchase NCT tokens the sale ends in 3 days, I would invest now just incase you forget and it's too late.

hasis

Activity: 159
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:30:16 PM

This project includes a number of best things A promising project, a good team. I rarely see such projects, cyber security projects are not replaceable for large companies.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:42:04 PM

Following HitBTC's recent announcement, this polyswarm will be listed on their exchange starting from March 31st. Do you consider it good enough for the project?

Do you ask if hitbtc is good enough for polyswarm or if we consider polyswarm to be a good project?
I would say, in Polyswarm you can invest without thinking.
and as for hitbtc, everyone has to start on an exchange, at the moment many do it on bitbtc, seems to be the easiest. but others will follow

Going by the first couple of statements the initial poster made, I think what he is actually trying to ask is if we all think that HITbtc exchange is a good enough exchange for polyswarm projects.
 HITbtc might be good exchange but I have no experience with them so u can't really compare their service with the polyswarm presently
In my own opinion, I think polyswarm is too good and should aim for better exchanges like binance and kucoin. There's no rush from investors to be listed just anywhere

There is the general pressure by the community who want the listing itsel to occur as fast as possible after ICO has ended, too bad this stimulates poor listings

It is a natural course of action for everyone not to wait for a very long time, at least input first to a pretty good exchange then think again about the next exchange.

Listing on a highly rating exchange takes either lots of time or lots of money, it becomes the question whether to satiate the hasty traders or the long term holders

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:10:02 PM

Well Polyswarm have basically collected 50% of their hard cap which is great, you can still purchase NCT tokens the sale ends in 3 days, I would invest now just incase you forget and it's too late.

$25 million that just shows that there are serious people investing in it. I already have added Polyswarm on my list of best Icos. It is one of the useful projects i have seen.

masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:00:38 AM

Hi guys, after ico ends how long is it going to take before tokens get released on exchanges. I hope it doesn't take much time at all

A good project aught to have been planning towards listing by this stage of the ICO so that there won't have to be much waiting and dormancy in activities after the ICO. That way people can start trading their coin immediately after ico

Indeed, typically it takes a week or two so just give it some time and the announcements will be made

Sometimes it takes a few days. It is different on each ICO. You can always try to contact the team on Telegram maybe. This way you will have a answer from the team that is trustful.

When the Polyswarm ICO is completed, which exchanges would you like to see NCT tokens get listed on? I think they should definitely try and get listed on a top 5 exchange, but a top 10 trading platform would also be a great start.
I am still not sure about 5 exchanges. But by 31st March we can see NCT token on HitBTC exchange. They already announced about listing on exchange.

I look forward to when NCT will get listed on the exchanges, HITBTC is a good base exchange to start off with and I hope the team can expand to other big exchanges such as bitstamp, bittrex, binance in the near future would be an awesome goal too

I disagree with HITBTC being a good base exchange. My experience with them isn't really great and they also engage in some very questionable trading practices, for example when they offer to trade some futures sort of thing for tokens that aren't even live.

I haven't use thick exchange before but what I have heard about them have always not been good, it's been one bad story to another, project on ICO should then stop talking about them if it ain't going to cause good reactions from investors

In the end you cannot really stop them from listing the token as much as you cannot stop them from offering some shady future products. I just think they shouldn't be actively approached.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:10:14 AM

Following HitBTC's recent announcement, this polyswarm will be listed on their exchange starting from March 31st. Do you consider it good enough for the project?

Do you ask if hitbtc is good enough for polyswarm or if we consider polyswarm to be a good project?
and as for hitbtc, everyone has to start on an exchange, at the moment many do it on bitbtc, seems to be the easiest. but others will follow

Going by the first couple of statements the initial poster made, I think what he is actually trying to ask is if we all think that HITbtc exchange is a good enough exchange for polyswarm projects.
 HITbtc might be good exchange but I have no experience with them so u can't really compare their service with the polyswarm presently
In my own opinion, I think polyswarm is too good and should aim for better exchanges like binance and kucoin. There's no rush from investors to be listed just anywhere

Is there any info regarding exchange, where Polyswarm will be listed? Just 3 more days left for public sale and I think its time now for exchange name announcement.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:05:12 AM

There is the general pressure by the community who want the listing itsel to occur as fast as possible after ICO has ended, too bad this stimulates poor listings

I personally dont want immediate listing but definitely want listing at good exchange so that more people can trade with ease. I want to hold Polyswarm token for med to long term. Lets see.
kamilbraun

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:09:40 AM

Good luck guys!
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:25:28 AM

Would be nice if the unsold tokens would be airdropped between the loyal investors..could be a nice thing for those who decided to back this project Smiley
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:40:40 AM

It is a tough time for everyone the whole market is barely resisting the drop; I think ETH is one of the critical ones to watch out for since the ERC20s are all based on ETH. At any case polyswarm have done a really good job in these circumstances.

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:53:53 AM

Would be nice if the unsold tokens would be airdropped between the loyal investors..could be a nice thing for those who decided to back this project Smiley
Yes might be nice. But this process can pull down NCT value in market. Because of people who will earn tokens via airdrop they will start selling on cheap price. And this activity can crash NCT value.
draconic-seed

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:02:44 AM

So I assumed the total token supply was 2.5 billion because that's the information I found on coinschedule.com.

However icoalert.com says the total supply is only 50 million.

What's the correct amount? And why the hell certain projects don't even show this basic information on their websites? Angry
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: