Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:06:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin  (Read 3162 times)
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:07:25 PM

Yes, Bitcoin in fact helped so many people to become richs and to create wealth. The price increasing recently give out a golden opportunity to the oldest holders. They sold some amounts of their BTC with large profits.
And also so many still holding BTC now because they believe it can change their lives in the nearest future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:16:42 PM

Indeed that is surely true. I have practical example of my two friends who have start working before me with bitcoin and they have start working with signature campaign and with time they have start trading with bitcoin and they have earned too much money in very short time. Just like that there are large number of forum mates who have earned huge money and still earning.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:21:08 PM

Indeed that is surely true. I have practical example of my two friends who have start working before me with bitcoin and they have start working with signature campaign and with time they have start trading with bitcoin and they have earned too much money in very short time. Just like that there are large number of forum mates who have earned huge money and still earning.

Joining signature campaigns are one of the surest thing to do to make a living.  Actually it gives more income than my regular job.  I also knew friends who became rich through bitcoins.  They bought houses and a car.  At their young age they know how to make use of their money.
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:50:41 PM

Bitcoin provides more opportunity to people who are interested on making money in a different way. Bitcoin is profitable through signature and social campaigns. Now that it has a high value, it gives chances to people to exchange bitcoin to a higher amount of money. It is also a good timing to sell bitcoins. With this, it gives a proof that bitcoin can make anyone rich as long as you are smart in handling it.

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:02:46 PM

Yes if a person entered into bitcoin world he will be definitely rich in a short period this is the truth of bitcoin because the value is growing up fast in each and every day this is the reason the bitcoin holders, traders and miners are being richer and richer.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:55:45 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?

Yes it is true, many people are rich because of bitcoin, they can get rich because they can read the bitcoin growth situation. They can control the risk and turn it into a big profit.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:52:49 PM

Joining signature campaigns are one of the surest thing to do to make a living.  Actually it gives more income than my regular job.  I also knew friends who became rich through bitcoins.  They bought houses and a car.  At their young age they know how to make use of their money.
Signature campaign is not for making living with, because signature campaign income is a limited income and one cannot support himself or his family for living. I think that if a person have some good experience in trading  so trading is more profitable as compare to earning that we get from signature campaign, i think for a single person signature income can be consider as enough for his pocket money.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Gingsa

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:38:38 AM

Yes, that is right. Many new rich people is created by bitcoin. Some of them work hard to get their money from the bitcoin they working and some of them are just only working easily by hacking account,phishing miners. But I salute to those people who work very hard to be rich and be successful in their life.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:12:35 AM

Really? I bet they really are good in bitcoin they have reach that level already. So it is really possible for us to be rich also someday if we focus much on bitcoin. But those people are investing their money on bitcoins. How about those who are only joining the signature campaigns, will they have the chance of getting rich also? I heard already some people getting a high amount of income from bitcoin, I hope that is really true because it will help a lot not only to one's self but also to the community because there will be less people who are jobless.

Bitcoin to the moon
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:16:53 AM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?
There are many people who became famous because their lives changed by the bitcoin. Bitcoin is also the reason why the unemployment rate is decreasing in my society. I believe that bitcoin will change the world.
diva.man

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:16:14 PM

Any investment will make someone money, why they have money!

Because they dare to try, if we buy BTC in 2009, now is also rich!
KurtR90

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:31:22 PM

Of course, for nobody is a secret that in the world there are millions of people who are unemployed or struggling against the fiat economy of their countries to be able to obtain a decent life and that allows them to pay each of their expenses, achieve a better quality of life. Bitcoin was probably created with the intention of providing these facilities for the communities of the world, starting by encouraging corporations, large companies and entrepreneurs to invest in bitcoin, with those large amounts of investment they can improve the execution position for traders and miners that they are the ones who surely earn the most.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:22:55 AM

That is true. I know a few people and now they are rich now because price surge on bitcoin on 2017. They believe and hold bitcoin for 1 years and buy when bitcoin price around $1200 and sell it when price $16000. Its really great fortune
Well unless they bought a lot of bitcoin that is not really a fortune, it is good money but not the kind of money that can change your life, the bitcoin I hold has appreciated in value but it is not anywhere enough to be considered a fortune, however I made some investments in altcoins and I hope that in their year those investments are going to give me profits and if that happens my bitcoin stash will increase to a size that will allow me to have a better life.
ClayDouglas

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:07:57 AM

Unfortunately a lot of people are currently in the ruin because they bought at an ATH. It's rather sad. So no system is perfect, because people who don't know much other than it's a good opportunity could end up losing big. It's the luck of the timing.
armandoz

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:10:13 AM

Many people become reach because of bitcoin but they are silence millionaire. i have some persons know they become reach and stop to work and built their own business and they send back her parents working in abroad because of bitcoin. but now invest in bank and some they put in business and help to the poor relative and buy new house. but they are not living in luxury life life but  instead helping the other people need help. give them money to start business. it  become blessing to other.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:12:38 AM

Yeah most of the rich now come from bitcoin. Those who go there are those who work hard. It's hard for them to do what they dream about. Become rich and vibrant in the life they live in. There are also some who are rich in bitcoin, they earn much more than their permanent job. They earn substantial depending on how much you invest money. Some of the people who use bitcoin earn millions of money because of their investments that are successful. Smiley
Yes but that is going to begin to change, bitcoin was the number one way to become a millionaire with crypto some time ago but now with so many successful altcoins and icos it makes more sense that if you want to obtain a lot of profits that you invest your money in one of those coins instead of bitcoin that way not only you will get bigger profits but it will be faster as well.
Number of people use Bitcoin is still raising when they understand the benefits of Bitcoin. That's why Bitcoin attracts many people to invest. It help price of Bitcoin will increase stronger. They become rich. Example like my uncle, he invested Bitcoin 2 years ago. Now he is rich because the price of Bitcoin is higher ten times than 2 years ago.
That is good for your uncle but two years have passed already, a person investing right now is going to find a situation in the market that is very different, now the market cap of bitcoin and most cryptocurrencies is very high, you cannot invest a low amount of money in bitcoin and expect to gain much money so right now the best thing to do is to find promising altcoins and invest in them and hope for the best.
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:08:49 AM

Yeah many people getting rich because of bitcoin. Those who believes earlier while bitcoin was just cheap and affordable and they hold it until now are sleeping with bucks. This is the best reward for them.
Now, the price bitcoin is not affordable to the average people and they invest and gamble into altcoins to the hope that it will rise same as bitcoin.
You've got it right brother because the people who believe in bitcoin has a possible to become rich.It's really in demand right now specially in online websites because of many testimony and demonstration on how bitcoin help them to become rich.I'm so thankful right now because even if i'm new in this business but i'm surely sure to myself that i have a future in bitcoin.And maybe soon i'm will be the list of a millionaire because of bitcoin.
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:56:00 AM

true,im related and prove that....i have already prove that because my friend is one of my good example,there life before is nothing and they have so many borrow in a lending and if they did not pay some of there appliances they get it as there payment...but when one of there friend introduce about bitcoin there life got big changes,they pay all there lendings and they can help for some of there friends that lack of financies....
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:27:36 AM

People already found a way to make more money with their own unique ways. A lot of people continue to invest in cryptocurrencies rather than other investment opportunities and because it’s decentralized only they can control with their money which a lot of people are seeking for. Bitcoin is just like other investment which always has the risk but in order to be successful, you need to take the risk.  Bitcoin price continues to decrease making it a good time to invest while it’s still low giving us this huge opportunity to invest.
It’s clearly proven that bitcoin is a good way to become rich someday.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:42:08 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 02:13:06 PM by billionaireSHS

I agree with that, because I have many friends that are using bitcoin many years ago and now they became rich. They can buy the things that they want, like laptop,cellphone, computer and other expensive gadgets. According to my friends they can get their income by joining in the signature campaign especially in weekly campaign because in this, there are a big profit or big payment that the companies gave to the member of this campaign. My friends will motivates me to join this that's why I am here now in bitcointalk. I am also hoping that someday I will become rich because I want to have an own house for my families.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: