Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:26:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:59:33 PM

The thing that catches my attention in Lina Review is that it aims to create a review platform built on trust and reputation meaning the reviews will be based on quality of the reviews, quality in the sense that we can be sure that the reviews are honest and reliable and not just so-so reviews and full of bluffs and misleading?

Based on what I read the reason they create this lina.review project is to give us honest and reliable review in this way it prevents misleading reviews from other sites. I believe they will make ways to stand to thier claim.
Do you believe that paid review is reliable? I believe in clients/users who are angry and disappointed over a certain product or service who give negative reviews. Grin Cheesy Wink. They would sometimes curse the services or the products/company for giving them a bad service or products.  Cool
Sometimes we all know that a negative review is the one who saying the truth about the service but we don't know that it might be the tactics of other company in order to make a bad reputation to his competitors.
We cannot rely based on the review, paid reviews is not good for the environment of lina because it seems like they are paying the opinion of someone to the service of a firm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Betternet

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:04:19 PM

The thing that catches my attention in Lina Review is that it aims to create a review platform built on trust and reputation meaning the reviews will be based on quality of the reviews, quality in the sense that we can be sure that the reviews are honest and reliable and not just so-so reviews and full of bluffs and misleading?

Based on what I read the reason they create this lina.review project is to give us honest and reliable review in this way it prevents misleading reviews from other sites. I believe they will make ways to stand to thier claim.
Do you believe that paid review is reliable? I believe in clients/users who are angry and disappointed over a certain product or service who give negative reviews. Grin Cheesy Wink. They would sometimes curse the services or the products/company for giving them a bad service or products.  Cool

I think they can be reliable if the reason they are paid it to create honest/transparent review. Lina will be the one to set rules to their helpers so they will get the honest review.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 02:19:17 PM
Merited by Bobby park (4)

I think they can be reliable if the reason they are paid it to create honest/transparent review. Lina will be the one to set rules to their helpers so they will get the honest review.
In short they are paying for review? Did you find the logic?
Imagine that I will give you money just to give feedback to a certain service, are you sure that you will give feedback based on your experienced or based on what will be your benefits? Practical people always find the easiest way and that is giving a positive review because they are satisfied in the payment of the review and not at the service.
Yes, it is good to see that lina will give some merits for the customers review but I am hoping that what will be the feedback of the clients are true and not be based on the incentives they will get from their review.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
maariyaam

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:34:23 PM

The bottom line here is how lina determine if reviews made by reviews/helper true? even if they set some standards but those helpers are just doing it for money i think part of reviews will still be bias.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:33:11 AM

Dear Dev:
Please guide us in the usage of this review. A lot of them are getting confused on how does lina.review will eliminate the review fraud. I also request for the updates of this project because it seems like many people are now engaging with lina. I am also interested in lina because definitely, this will be the first to make all reviews equal and not bias for all. Somehow, I am thinking to participate at the token sale but I need more information just to proof that this project will success. It is hard to invest for nothing. Hopefully, you will see our eagerness to support your project!
Thank you.

mikebibi

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Altcoin to the moon

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:37:34 AM

300m tokens at $1 each? thats really expensive.

smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:18:31 PM

Do you believe that paid review is reliable? I believe in clients/users who are angry and disappointed over a certain product or service who give negative reviews. Grin Cheesy Wink. They would sometimes curse the services or the products/company for giving them a bad service or products.  Cool

The bottom line here is how lina determine if reviews made by reviews/helper true? even if they set some standards but those helpers are just doing it for money i think part of reviews will still be bias.

Hi, if you have been reading this thread, you can see that LINA will be on the development stage. This is actually a promotional on what LINA is all about. Mainly LINA is a review platform. A way to for Helpers to earn by providing honest review. I've also mentioned before that LINA should have its own Team to sample or test the products under review. What LINA offers is the use of block chain technology in making the review, making it traceable to its source. Secondly, Helpers will need to submit their CV or resume and provide their qualification in making reviews. This may not be enough measure but I think LINA is open for suggestion at this point in time. If LINA will be a trusted review platform, LINA reviewed products will tend to be more competitive and consumers choice. Bottom line I think is the user's point of view. Aside from LINA Helpers, users can also provide their own review. To determine how true? Well they need to use the products themselves. Good luck.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:25:22 PM

I do not think 300 million tokens at $1 each is expensive.  We have seen several token and coins with way more number of total coins more expensive than lina.review token.  I believe it depends on the functions and marketplace.  I still believe it is way too cheap for such service thinking that this will be a global industry.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:35:25 PM

I do not think 300 million tokens at $1 each is expensive.  We have seen several token and coins with way more number of total coins more expensive than lina.review token.  I believe it depends on the functions and marketplace.  I still believe it is way too cheap for such service thinking that this will be a global industry.

I do Agree that its not that expensive. Although it may not be similar to other Companies who offers at a lower price during ICO, we can see that LINA do believe in their product. You know your worth even at the beginning. If you believe that LINA platform will be successful $1 a piece is good. We can see how $1 token will be worth tens of thousand in the future. Good luck to us.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Betternet

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:58:04 PM

Do you believe that paid review is reliable? I believe in clients/users who are angry and disappointed over a certain product or service who give negative reviews. Grin Cheesy Wink. They would sometimes curse the services or the products/company for giving them a bad service or products.  Cool

Imagine that I will give you money just to give feedback to a certain service, are you sure that you will give feedback based on your experienced or based on what will be your benefits? Practical people always find the easiest way and that is giving a positive review because they are satisfied in the payment of the review and not at the service.
Yes, it is good to see that lina will give some merits for the customers review but I am hoping that what will be the feedback of the clients are true and not be based on the incentives they will get from their review.

I got your point but they will give pay the helpers to review products but the helpers can say honest review for it they did not said that only positive reviews will receive payments. They are not paid to review such product but they are paid to review any products that they have use. Based on my undertanding the helpers can write a review on different product that they use.
Betternet

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:04:24 PM

It could be reliable if that is their standard and if they will screen the review and the reviewer as well. This project can be successful if they will cover all the loopholes before they open the project to public.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:22:05 PM

It could be reliable if that is their standard and if they will screen the review and the reviewer as well. This project can be successful if they will cover all the loopholes before they open the project to public.

I do not think screening reviews will serve the purpose of lina.review since screening it will trigger censorship and that is where the problem will start. Though, I believe it must be a must to screen reviewers since they are the one that made reviews.   This is the reason for the guidelines and qualification to be a helper to check credibility of participants if they can comply to the needed requirements.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:29:53 PM

Another paid shills to make favorable reviews?
Sounds like  Grin Cheesy Wink. Let’s give them a chance maybe they will make it in a more creative and reliable ways.

I hope this is not about the payment, every review is a good way to tell the company or whatsoever a good or bad one.
Payment is not a good sign to run an honest and transparent review to anyone! a shill is just trash that needs to stop!
We are creating a community and a review is a big factor! Never lie or make one under money. TRANSPARENCY PLEASE!
We all know that they are not the only review platform in existence or going to exist i dont know i didnt see their roadmap yet but i only wish they are going to make a difference from those existing paid review platform because if not, reviews will not be as effective anymore as it should be in the future. The credibility of the reviews will be stained just because everybody knows that positive reviews can be bought and negative ones can be paid to be removed.
Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:38:16 PM

I do not think screening reviews will serve the purpose of lina.review since screening it will trigger censorship and that is where the problem will start. Though, I believe it must be a must to screen reviewers since they are the one that made reviews.   This is the reason for the guidelines and qualification to be a helper to check credibility of participants if they can comply to the needed requirements.

Naaaaaaa! If it is the case then Lina has to hire all the previous users who can testify and give real feedback on the product or the services they have given regardless if the feedback is negative or positive. The ratings must be transparent regardless if it is positive or negative too and not just conceal the negative and display the positive.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:47:20 PM

I got your point but they will give pay the helpers to review products but the helpers can say honest review for it they did not said that only positive reviews will receive payments. They are not paid to review such product but they are paid to review any products that they have use. Based on my undertanding the helpers can write a review on different product that they use.

That is the point but the question is, are those reviewers which they call “helpers” did really used the products they are going to review or yes this could be possible because both products/services are registered in the platform but what about how many helpers do they have that could be enough to give review in all companies who register to the platform to buy a review? Each helper can review only once i’m not sure for every product or sevices unless they also make dummy accounts for additional reviews  Grin. That would be wild to think like this but it could happen.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

The people who are the ones who are making the review is the one who is responsible to the transparency and to the honesty of the reviews but there is a certain problem regarding into this matter because some of the reviews are not aligned to the original service offered and also to the quality of the product af a certain business.
That is why if the consumers did not meet their expectation there are some costumers who are regretting why they avail their services and products

I think there will be a good way to prevent those fake reviews or bias!
VIDEO will tell to the people what is the thing (product/business) is all about, LINA should post a face-off video of the product with 2 or more companies.
Full video of the company on what they are offering and what is the ambiance (FOR establishments) competitors should place their product not just on word review but must have a competition and testing of the two with LINA produce videos.
Wild imagination though could also be a help. Why dont Lina take previous clients/users/buyers or in short costumer who could make real and reliable reviews together with the copy of receipt of payment they made with the company’s name. This way people will know the review is authentic and not paid.
CryptoStills

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

http://www.cryptostills.com

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:06:56 PM

Lina.Review is listed on CryptoStills

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

CryptoStills (http://cryptostills.com/)
gixon

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:23:22 PM

Cool project, good luck dev!
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:36:53 PM

lemme see how is the ground make things good and nice on this?
i am now judging you, dude! but what is your foundation of saying this project is cool and good?
have you read the white paper? if not how did you get into that? have you read all the comments here? this thing is full of doubt! i am telling you!
Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

lemme see how is the ground make things good and nice on this?
i am now judging you, dude! but what is your foundation of saying this project is cool and good?
have you read the white paper? if not how did you get into that? have you read all the comments here? this thing is full of doubt! i am telling you!
Scam?  Grin Cheesy. I dont see anyone making explanations about the project. Where is the dev here? His silence is quite suspicious. Maybe Lina review platform is just a drawing?  Grin Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: