Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:55:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
Citriney

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:24:48 PM

So your project is all about reviews? Well I think it will benefits for both costumers and producers. Giving a rate of suggestion in a certain services or goods may contribute for the wellness of all.
Producers will benefit more by this project, the evaluation of the people may uses as a basis of the company to improve their goods and services. However, what if there are people that paid by the company to support their products or to make a beautiful reflection to their products?

The underlined is one of my concern about the project too.  We all know that reviews can be bought, or anyone can create a fake review towards an  items, may it be positive or negative comment.  Some company hire shills to boast their reviews while others hire them to put negative review to the competitors product.   I have been buying stuff online and this kind of strategy is rampant.  So the question is, how can you solve this kind of cheating?
Paid shillers discourage the proper reviews of the service and since this is decentralized, it is hard to solve that kind of stuff. Promoters destruct the name of competitors and it is too unfair! Advertising may also made in this reviews and I think businessman will always make a way just to promote his products and services. We don't know the mentality of businessman.
I hope that this project aims to provide a fair reviews and remove the paid shillers.

I believe this will be the challenge to the developers of the platform and I am so interested to know their precautionary measure about this stuff.  Aside from that, how would they actually solve this kind of thing to prevent viewers to be mislead by this fake reviews.  Project Dev?Any input about this issue?

that they are aware of this review problems and this is exactly why Lina review is build. Lina.review would be a platform for reviewing on Blockchain, It will be utilizing blockchain’s immutability to produce the best possible review transparency. With blockchain it maybe possible to tract the source of the review. so people who give out reviews won't easily and randomly provide reviews from certain products or services. Lina review will also create conditions for reviewers to make sure quality reviews will be provided.

Still the review is done by a person.. anyone can review it on Blockchain, so the question remains unanswered.  I can state a scenario where a shill review can be mistakenly take as a legit.  A person can be paid to buy a product then put a review on the blockchain, either way, whatever the product is.. definitely the review will favor the one who paid the buyer. 

Lina review will have their HELPERS, they are users who are qualified experts that will review products and services on the Lina review system.
Helpers’ reviews shall be displayed separately from other non helpers review. to become a Helper, one needs to sign up with Lina.review by attaching CV, proof of domain knowledge, personal value, and so on. The applicant is only considered as a Helper after being approved by the Helper Board. And the approval for being a Helper will be more strict as the Lina review system progress. I don't know if anyone would want to go through all those hassles just to give a bias review for certain products or services. For Lina review business to be successful and be more credible, accurate and true reviews should be given by their helper. product Users or client of a particular service will also be able to give reviews. people can weigh the reviews of the Lina helpers and other reviews in helping them decide the with a particular product or service.

As stated"The applicant is only considered as a Helper after being approved by the Helper Board."
Who are the Helper Board?How would we then know if they are fair and can be trusted?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rappyboy172

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:18:29 PM

this will help build credibility in the industry, tackling the flaw in the system, lack of transparent communication resulting in a negative feedbacks from people. Lina is planning to tackle this through making a solution 6using the blockchain technology. to help users earn profit with fairness.
rappyboy171

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:08:28 PM

I also want to ask, what are goods and services that this project will be reviewed? Will all companies agree that they will criticize or review by the customers? I guess not.
Companies will not put their reputation for reviews only. Maybe, it is just for open minded companies.
We all know that reviews may be the basis of the companies to enhance their services more but what if these criticism will inflict a great damage to their profits caused by numerous person who criticize them?
Is this favorable only for customers?

i think Lina has a plan for this, lets wait and see this is very interesting, a very difficult problem, how will Lina tackle this. but if they solve this, then this will really be big.
rappyboy172

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:39:37 PM

What if competitors register under a variety of names and post negative reviews about a certain business? Does LINA will check every single review that comes to their platform if the review is credible? If anyone can have access to put a review to a certain business, then that could be no difference with other review sites we have right now.

as of now this has not yet been clarify, but they will go on this as they move forward with their platform. i think this is interesting because if they really have a solution for this then this would make a ground breaking development in terms of making reviews, i believe this is all about implementation and rules of how you can make sure that fraudalent posts wont be recognized.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:12:37 AM

A blockchain based review platform! What a wonderful idea! The reviews will be unbiased. Feedback will be easily provided. Everything transparent. Am I getting it right? Good luck

Yes you are right, and we can actually invest in LINA before it starts. We can contribute to this wonderful idea. If Lina is able to establish a reputable name in providing honest and quality review, consumers will tend to prefer Lina reviewed products.
This ICO was just announced, i haven't seen any dates when it will take place any information so far? it's good to know they already accepting investment for this project, i hope they'll get what they need, this is too great of an idea to get wasted..

I think all we can read regarding lina’s announcement is their whitepaper and roadmap in their website. I haven’t seen any Lina page in facebook, twitter or any social media. I think they will soon get in there so that their popularity will increase.
It is a must for lina to have social media sites for the investors to know and participate the token sale of lina! A project that is successful has a lot of promoters and for this project to become more popular, lina needed to put some updates in social media site regarding to the development of the project as well as the discounts they offered in token sale.
I also asking for the telegram account of lina because I never saw it. It is good for lina to make it because investors also take a look at telegram.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:44:51 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 07:58:55 AM by Betternet
Merited by ace4549 (1)

Who are the target reviewers of Lina? How can they secure that their reviewers are legit and trusted? I read their whitepaper and they will ask for their CV and they will pay for the reviewers as well. I hope that reviewers can prove that they have purchased the product before they review it. Because some of the reviewers are just copycat other reviews.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 08:03:10 AM

Who are the target reviewers of Lina?
We are talking about the review in products and services. Logically, review is made by the clients in order for the company to have basis on the proper handling of their service and product.
How can they secure that their reviewers are legit and trusted?
Lina.review have helpers who will start in reviewing of a certain company. I guess it is important that the helpers will regulate or moderate the reviews of the customers. It is also needed that there are basis when making reviews such as receipt evidence or photo in order for the reviewers to become more legit and trusted.
I hope that reviewers can prove that they have purchased the product before they review it. Because some of the reviewers are just copycat other reviews.
Yes of course! It is important that the reviewers has genuine and they are not based on others idea! Reviewers must also not to be paid. This is the problem that lina wants to solve using the blockchain technology.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:43:02 PM

Who are the target reviewers of Lina? How can they secure that their reviewers are legit and trusted? I read their whitepaper and they will ask for their CV and they will pay for the reviewers as well. I hope that reviewers can prove that they have purchased the product before they review it. Because some of the reviewers are just copycat other reviews.
Industries they are planning on reviewing are listed in their whitepaper such as medical services, hotels, movie, restaurant, cryptocurrency and smart phone.
In order to become a reviewer which they called helper they are assessed first by lina's helper board.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

One of the main problems in terms of review is having lack of criteria people who are giving reviews doesnt have any standards in terms or criticing a certain brand or  the product itself in this case the reviewer will be having some difficulties in which product she or he will purchase but in lina project in its platforms states that in every product or services there will be a particular standard given for the reviewer or for the costumers who purchased the pruducts.
It is needed to have standards in review. The criteria are the basis of the user in making reviews in which they will indicate the problem and goodness of the service. As long as there are standards to be based, reviewers will make reviews as well as they will decide easily on how they will score the company! It is good to see that every reviewer also make a little bit opinion based on how they enjoy the services offered.

Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:43:36 PM

Looking at Lina.Review, I found it weird that the abstract seem to claim that it can solve biased reviews for (almost) anything. Being a platform that works in an open forum setting, biases can as well be present with the unbiased ones. Though I seem to fancy how it works and what it wishes to do for the society.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:42:41 PM

Online review is also a way of advertising a certain company to use "word of mouth". Good online reviews bring in new customer. We as a consumer, we want to look first for the reviews or feedback before we spend our money. By Lina's platform, this could help consumers to give us the most legitimate and trustworthy online reviews.
but how they can assure us that those online reviews are worth it? transparent and no back jobs?
Can reviews be funded right? as you are here on the forum and do such campaigns. how can you make sure that those people are ot making reviews to earn money?

Well if you read the whitepaper, people will  be doing the review because they can make a living out of it. Helpers, as specified will need to submit his/her CV, highlighting his credential as a reviewer. Similarly, regular users can apply as helpers.

They can't assure us but blockchain technology will be of help in the transparency and tracing back the reviews from the users and the helpers. Using blockchain technology, I think LINA can monitor the progress of each activity and check on the quality of the reviews as they will be given by qualified helpers based on their submitted credentials. Currently LINA will be having its ICO or it is gaining investments for the development of the project. The success of the project will really be dependent on the acceptance of the merchants on using LINA as the preferred platform for reviews. For helpers, I myself may apply in the future. As of now we can help LINA thru decimating information and joining the Campaigns and Bounties. Good luck to us.
Sounds reasonable. Anyway, i believe Lina will hire only helpers or users to be helpers who know the products Lina advertises because if not, i doubt the reviews they will be giving will be accepted by Lina or approved atleast. Well, if Lina review platform wants to have a good name and a credibility then must have their own standards and stick to it.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:52:53 PM

One of the main problems in terms of review is having lack of criteria people who are giving reviews doesnt have any standards in terms or criticing a certain brand or  the product itself in this case the reviewer will be having some difficulties in which product she or he will purchase but in lina project in its platforms states that in every product or services there will be a particular standard given for the reviewer or for the costumers who purchased the pruducts.
What about the case of, which helpers Lina is going to hire, are they the ones who know the lists of products in the advertisement section of Lina or just anyone out there? For example, Lina has a line of product advertisements that need good reviews, so they need reviewers which they call helpers to review those products or companies Lina advertises, so are they hiring helpers that are experts on those products and companies or just give the review to any reviewer they have in the platform?
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:08:04 AM

The people who are the ones who are making the review is the one who is responsible to the transparency and to the honesty of the reviews but there is a certain problem regarding into this matter because some of the reviews are not aligned to the original service offered and also to the quality of the product af a certain business.
That is why if the consumers did not meet their expectation there are some costumers who are regretting why they avail their services and products
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:25:23 PM

The people who are the ones who are making the review is the one who is responsible to the transparency and to the honesty of the reviews but there is a certain problem regarding into this matter because some of the reviews are not aligned to the original service offered and also to the quality of the product af a certain business.
That is why if the consumers did not meet their expectation there are some costumers who are regretting why they avail their services and products

I think there will be a good way to prevent those fake reviews or bias!
VIDEO will tell to the people what is the thing (product/business) is all about, LINA should post a face-off video of the product with 2 or more companies.
Full video of the company on what they are offering and what is the ambiance (FOR establishments) competitors should place their product not just on word review but must have a competition and testing of the two with LINA produce videos.
Word of mouth is the best review and not any digital or virtual reviews. On how Lina is going to maintain its credibility, i dont know but they should think about thier name and credibility if they want their platform to be trustworthy and successful.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:36:17 PM

I cannot see The CM responding to questions in this thread. I wonder if they have explanations to some doubts and questions here. It would be better if they answer those questions because it has something to do with Lina’s credibility.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:08:55 AM

The lack of transparency of the business companies to the consumer betwren the reviews of the site will cause or bring a doubt to the costumers mindset and that is the main reason why lina project is being introduced.
The consumers need a project that will give not just only transparency but also all the break down of the services to charge of a certain business company if they want to avail.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:39:23 AM

I cannot see The CM responding to questions in this thread. I wonder if they have explanations to some doubts and questions here. It would be better if they answer those questions because it has something to do with Lina’s credibility.
Yes it is good to see that the campaign manager will actively answering questions! It helps for us investors to know how lina is credible and trustworthy! I hope that CM can explain to us our needed information one by one.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:53:23 PM

I've searched in Google Play the  Lina Rating App to check on the set of Criteria applied to more than 20 fields that
was mentioned in white paper but I coudn't find it.Is the Lina Rating App already available...?
maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:18:28 PM

Yes it is good to see that the campaign manager will actively answering questions! It helps for us investors to know how lina is credible and trustworthy! I hope that CM can explain to us our needed information one by one.
I notice it too, i hope they can provide some explanation regarding for some questions thrown here, atleast that way they could make everyone's mind rest assured that all is well in this project.
Btw, i read from their roadmap there will be a token generation event, what exactly is that?
Betternet

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:44:46 AM

Your right. Most of the reviewers or the so called bloggers has different criteria which for me as a review fanatic it will be hard for me to decide if there will be limited factors of the review. I suggest that they will have specific standards in reviewing things. Like for example affordability, efficiency, durability etc. Different criteria for different category. I think if they will make some standards for the reviews it will be their edge as a reviewing site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: