Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:04:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:54:40 PM

A single negative review can damage the company's prestige and profitability. So how could Lina.Review can tell if a certain review is not bias?

I guess these reviews can only be posted by helpers, and these helpers undergo qualifications before they can be appointed being a helper, so let us call that filtering process, and saying negative review as long as they have proof about it will never be biased and will help customers a lot and at the same time making the product owner to enhance their service and make more quality products.

So it means reviews written by common users to a certain business company are being filtered and approved first before it appears on their profile?
And after the filtering what are they going to do with the negative ones, hide or dispose?

For me sir every business  has its own negative feedbacks from the consumer and it is natural and in order to have transparency and for the project not to be labeled as bias lina review has its own criterias on how to filter the reviews that is being given by the people.

How and what are the criteria for filtering the reviews on their platform then? Can they really manage to pull off a big Project like this? because this can change the perspective of how the review industry works in the near future.
It traceable if there is something fishy in the review. I think it is hard to set some criteria in filtering reviews because we cannot say if a negative or positive review is a genuine.
Lina will launch this project because they are confident to use their blockchain technology to provide a fair review system for all.
Yes it can be, the review may manipulate the people from their utility. We all know that reviews can change or engage every mindset of the people. That's how review works.

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:13:06 PM

A single negative review can damage the company's prestige and profitability. So how could Lina.Review can tell if a certain review is not bias?

I guess these reviews can only be posted by helpers, and these helpers undergo qualifications before they can be appointed being a helper, so let us call that filtering process, and saying negative review as long as they have proof about it will never be biased and will help customers a lot and at the same time making the product owner to enhance their service and make more quality products.

So it means reviews written by common users to a certain business company are being filtered and approved first before it appears on their profile?
And after the filtering what are they going to do with the negative ones, hide or dispose?

For me sir every business  has its own negative feedbacks from the consumer and it is natural and in order to have transparency and for the project not to be labeled as bias lina review has its own criterias on how to filter the reviews that is being given by the people.

How and what are the criteria for filtering the reviews on their platform then? Can they really manage to pull off a big Project like this? because this can change the perspective of how the review industry works in the near future.
It traceable if there is something fishy in the review. I think it is hard to set some criteria in filtering reviews because we cannot say if a negative or positive review is a genuine.
Lina will launch this project because they are confident to use their blockchain technology to provide a fair review system for all.
Yes it can be, the review may manipulate the people from their utility. We all know that reviews can change or engage every mindset of the people. That's how review works.

All reviews are subjective, depending on the taste of the person reviewing the certain products, unless they (lina.review) have guidelines on how to make a feed back on a certain service or product.  but I believe they already brain stormed about this stuff and already have an answer on how they will keep it fair and genuine.
CoachCarter

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:01:09 PM

Yes I believe that would be procedure because they will want to make sure that the helper’s review is transparent. That’s a good point to lina.review

In Addition to the statements that is being posted i think even though the objective of the lina project to have a transparent and honest reviews they also have their own criteria in terms of filtering reviews
because we all know that not all reviews are true.

So it means that Lina.review has its own criteria how to handle its customer's review on their platform. The real problem is how they could filter out the fake reviews or the paid reviews that will be on their platform? do they need to remove it or other people will need to report it ?
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:08:59 PM

So this is a platform base on reviews right, What products or service field they will be able to present on their platform?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:37:10 AM

Who is investing in LINA here guys?

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
smith4cris

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:39:31 AM

So this is a platform base on reviews right, What products or service field they will be able to present on their platform?

I think it is written on the whitepaper of LINA. Initially these 6 are the initial categories that can be reviewed under LINA.

• Medical Service, Hospital
• Hotels
• Movie
• Restaurant
• Crypto Currency
• Smart Phone

smith4cris

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:43:38 AM

Yes I believe that would be procedure because they will want to make sure that the helper’s review is transparent. That’s a good point to lina.review

In Addition to the statements that is being posted i think even though the objective of the lina project to have a transparent and honest reviews they also have their own criteria in terms of filtering reviews
because we all know that not all reviews are true.

So it means that Lina.review has its own criteria how to handle its customer's review on their platform. The real problem is how they could filter out the fake reviews or the paid reviews that will be on their platform? do they need to remove it or other people will need to report it ?

This is quoted on the LINA whitepaper.

By being implemented on Blockchain technology, Lina.review will address issues related to transparency and immutability of the score, as well as develop mechanisms to help users and experts earn profits based on system development and the quality of their reviews (via smart contract).

Betternet

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:48:54 AM

I have been here since the start of campaign and Im still in the research mode about this project. But Im quite interested since for me their project is appealing because I too is a beliver of reviews.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:49:29 AM

I think it is written on the whitepaper of LINA. Initially these 6 are the initial categories that can be reviewed under LINA.

• Medical Service, Hospital
• Hotels
• Movie
• Restaurant
• Crypto Currency
• Smart Phone
There are few numbers of firms to be reviewed and I think it will increase when the firms will notice that lina is reliable online review. I think that 6 initial products and services are just assumptions of lina.

Betternet

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:54:31 AM

I understand your point of view but if their product is really bad then I think they should get it as critism to improve their product. I know that they review based of products not the brand name so the brand will not be harmed too much on this. In my opinion. The brand can also recall bad products and give better products to their market like other phone companies out there.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:24:32 AM

Me, i am planning to invest on this project ICO but i still on doubt about the implementation of the idea.
LINA.REVIEW itself is not answering any query on this ann, i still want to know more and most of the comment here are asking many questions and they are not answering, once they make it clear on all doubts i have no reason not to join the ICO.
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:57:51 AM

This will benefit all of the consumer i think because the review are decentralized,transparent and accurate unlike to the other review websites which are getting paid for the biased reviews,i have read the whitepaper and it seems this would be better!
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:17:04 AM

Woah? a platform which gives unbiased reviews? a truly decentralized platform so most of the people wont be fooled by the old school review sites that are getting paid by these products.I couldnt disagree that would be massive because it gives people chance to get the right reviews from the community.

cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:22:00 AM

Wow this is a promising project! decentralized review website that even the people who are using the site can make some money out from their reviews?
I wil definitely join this project i have the chance! this would be my first ICO,advertisers would benefit to this website because they dont need to advertise their product to the other platform,because LINA review would be enough.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:45:07 AM

I have read the whitepaper and it looks very interesting on how would the blockchain take part to this review website! Seems like it will better than any other review sites,what i love about this the helpers which are the reviewers of such products will have some bucks for their reviews.
cryptodevs

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:09:20 PM

This is a very promising project and i hope that it will achieve its success,a decentralized review website which the users and advertisers can earn some tokens is a very good move,if you are a an advertiser you will need to pay some fee and then your product would be reviewed by the helpers (which are real peolple) using the website.
reypinioco

Merit: 19

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:23:41 PM

What would be the requirements for the helpers to be accepted? i wan to know because i am really interested with this project this would be the biggest review sites in the world if this project will pursue,10% of the income from the advertisers would be put to the whole system? is there any limit in which product are the helpers allowed to review?

Looking forward to your project,this is great!

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
totnaksquad

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:34:39 PM

All around review website will be pretty awesome,because most of the existing review sites are focused in just one product for example the rotten tomatoes are reviewing highest rated movies,the IMDB which is the largest data base for movies,trip advisor for the hotel and restaurant reviews all over the world.What i mean is these review websites are morelikely getting paid to have a good review,but to have a decentralized review site? that is something new.

hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:04:50 PM

Based on the your whitepaper,the main beneficiary of this project would be the advertisers/merchants they will need to pay some fees to get their products to be reviewed,the helpers which are the reviwers of the product will get some tokens too,if the review was good and not biased,decentralization of these reviews will be good for all the consumers because there will be no paid reviews and only the truth will unfold.

cryptoheroin

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:49:15 PM

How would this website be different to those paid website out there? i dont really see how would that be possible because if those helpers that are reviewing these products would put negative review do you think they will get tokens for that?

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: