Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:40:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23627 times)
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

If in reality, currently there is no evaluation mechanism for reviewers tbemselves,what is LINA's evaluation mechanism for the reviewers to make LINA review reliable?

I believe there will be moderator based on my understanding because they will give out tokens to the helpers meaning they will need to monitor each helpers in order for them to compute their tokens.

If that is so,  moderator(s) will then have to be very strict in qualifying Helpers to come up with reliable reviews from which they will be paid. Aside from that, I wonder what evaluation standard  have they set for Helpers.
Yeah because if the system has to have real people to accept these helper there will be someone that could use it to get more money from their reviews,would it be possible to the system to review these reviewers's qualifications? no there must be people  who will accept these helpers manually because there is no perfect system.
Yes. According to the White paper the helpers are going to start as users then their reviews will be scrutinized and they are earning points in each review they make then later on they will be hired helpers. They are the regular review makers of Lina.

They call the helper mods as the "Helper Board", for hiring helpers, promoting users to helper, and demoting helpers to user. I do hope that other than that, they will also have a separate QA team for overall review quality. Having a QA team is normal for many companies, and since it's a review platform they should also employ CSAT system for their clients and users.
sudhakark

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:00:45 PM

Review is nothing but the description of the product given by the user experience of the product or service. Evaluation usually consists of two parts one of the description of the experience and qualifying the quality of the product or service and easily identified scale. Reviews and reviewers play an important role in demand for products and services. A large company uses marketing techniques, even cooperation with the review system providers and it difficult for users to trust the results of product reviews.
Lina.review is the platform for reviewing on Blockchain which produces the best possible clear and create conditions for reviewers which can benefit by seeing the quality of the reviews. It will directly interact with the users and providers of products or services which cannot trust.  Negative review can seriously affect the business this will create negative reputation to their company.   People who want to do online shopping will read the reviews from the online and 67% of the people will read the online reviews of online shopping before they make online shopping. It is difficult for ordinary users to access these experts where as they should follow the communication channels in the review industry.

MFTU   Mainstream For The Underground   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
jlaw007

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:18:53 PM

Sign up with Lina.review by attaching CV, proof of domain knowledge, personal value, etc. The applicant is only considered as a
Helper after being approved by the Helper Board. Please note that in the later stages of the system, when Lina.review has  grown, the approval for being a Helper  will  be  very  strict  due  to  the  user - oriented assessment of the system.

- Does signing-up with lina is required only for the investors? or anyone those who is interested are welcome to do so? Because according to the statement above applicant will only be approve by the board of lina right? Isn't you have a very strict rules regarding this matter?  I just don't know if my understanding is right.

That is the requirement if you want to apply as a helper. If approved, you will become a helper immediately and probably have income on the reviews you make, instead of becoming a user and making reviews and waiting to be promoted as a helper. Just like other review sites, anyone can be a user (as long as you provide valid address when signing up, not sure when valid address will be required).
chess888

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:38:07 PM

It has great market. It already stated it's competitors AND it's advantage over t's competitors. Also, the situations that it will solve. Switch to it because obviously, it's better.
cryptomngr

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:07:16 PM

Sign up with Lina.review by attaching CV, proof of domain knowledge, personal value, etc. The applicant is only considered as a
Helper after being approved by the Helper Board. Please note that in the later stages of the system, when Lina.review has  grown, the approval for being a Helper  will  be  very  strict  due  to  the  user - oriented assessment of the system.

- Does signing-up with lina is required only for the investors? or anyone those who is interested are welcome to do so? Because according to the statement above applicant will only be approve by the board of lina right? Isn't you have a very strict rules regarding this matter?  I just don't know if my understanding is right.

That is the requirement if you want to apply as a helper. If approved, you will become a helper immediately and probably have income on the reviews you make, instead of becoming a user and making reviews and waiting to be promoted as a helper. Just like other review sites, anyone can be a user (as long as you provide valid address when signing up, not sure when valid address will be required).
Where can i sign up for this? i havent heard that it has an ICO or it was ended already? i really want to be a helper so i can earn an extra bucks everymonth.

cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:08:40 PM

What a great project surely these paid website wont have any chance,Lina will be massive this coming years because it will the first place that these consumers may wanted to visit for them to be sure that these products is worth to buy.

smith4cris

Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:09:24 AM

Have you read the white paper guys? I think most concerns were address in LINA white paper.
Here are some lines quoted from the white paper.

1. Value of online product review

With the explosion of the Internet, product reviews have become an important factor in building brand image and business reputation. A negative review can seriously affect the reputation of the business. This has even created an industry known as “reputation management” with the primary functions of helping companies “concealing” bad reviews [1]. However, from the users’ perspective, this is not a good thing because it hinders them in accessing transparent and trustful reviews.

In the review industry, reviews of the experts play a decisive role. Expert reviews are usually written by reputable experts who have tried and tested products and services to find the best value for money. However, it is usually difficult for ordinary users to access these experts, while that should really be the main communication channel in the review industry.

2. Aspects of current review industry

2.1 Reliability of reviews and scores
While the importance of the review industry is undeniable, the most important part - the credibility of the score - is in question.

This happens because, in theory, the reviewers should be responsible for making the objective, unbiased and the most accurate reviews possible, but in reality there is currently no evaluation mechanism for the reviewers themselves, so there is no clear connection between the benefits and the quality of the reviews of experts. When the experts do not have the motivation and responsibility to do their job, it is predictable that the quality of expert review would be reduced or influenced by other factors.

Besides, the lack of a transparent communication mechanism between the websites’ offering review system and end users also creates a loophole that allows product or service providers to easily deal with the current rating system manager and thereby change review scores in their favor.

Consequentially, end users lose their trust in review results, while review experts do not have motivation to work. Therefore, manufacturers could not receive honest feedback to improve their products. It is a lose-lose-lose situation.

2.2 Difficulties in finding and comparing evaluation results
At present, there are many rating systems in different industries. These systems are quite dispersed resulting in difficulty for users to search reviews.

2.3 Lack of standard criteria for each subject

Therefore, it is necessary to build standard criteria for each subject in order to help business get the most accurate feedback from customer. Thanks to the assistance of a network of experts in many industries, Lina.review has introduced a set of criteria applied to more than 20 fields ranging from technological products, medical services or hotels, to movies and books. In addition to being able to get the most accurate feedback from users about the selected criteria, Lina.review has introduced the Lina Rating app (available on Google Play) so that users can “vote” for the criteria to be reviewed, currently for 6 subjects:
• Medical Service, Hospital
• Hotels
• Movie
• Restaurant
• Crypto Currency
• Smart Phone
The obtained results are fairly interesting, for example, for restaurants, the number of people voting for “Cleanliness” is greater than the number of people voted for “Food Quality”, and the number of people voting for “Ambience” and “Food safety” is nearly equal to “Food Quality”. This partly indicates that existing restaurant review criteria need to be updated.

3 Introducing Lina.review - community-driven review platform powered by Blockchain Technology
3.1 Solutions
By being implemented on Blockchain technology, Lina.review will address issues related to transparency and immutability of the score, as well as develop mechanisms to help users and experts earn profits based on system development and the quality of their reviews (via smart contract).

There are actually some research data's in between. You can download the white paper here:
https://lina.review/lina_whitepaper.pdf

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
smith4cris

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:32:25 AM

Where can i sign up for this? i havent heard that it has an ICO or it was ended already? i really want to be a helper so i can earn an extra bucks everymonth.

I think you can register here: https://lina.network/index.php/user/login?ref=https://lina.network/index.php/dashboard
Hope this helps.

smith4cris

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:41:33 AM

Hi guys, quoted from the Lina white paper
Lina.review Roadmap

2017-Q4
Research and project Development
Release of Lina Whitepaper

2018 January
Development of Lina Smart Contract and the launch of Lina Token.
First prototype of Lina.review will be released in the early  January 2018
33.33% of Lina token will be available for sale to the public in the Token Generation Event.

2018-Q2
Focus on development of Lina Core and Lina.review
Lina.review alpha version for Private Testing
Security Audit

2018-Q3
Focus on development of Lina Core and Lina.review
Lina.review first public Beta version release.
User, expert, merchant acquisition and marketing campaigns

2018-October
Infrastructure development
Fully functional and operational Lina.review Production 1.0 release

2018-November
The software development will be driven by the market needs and feedbacks
Documentation, example for developer usage

2018-December
Lina.review mobile app public release

Development of Lina Platform 2.0

Aside from some typographical errors on the white paper we have something to look forward to based on this road map.
1. The Token Generation Event should have started, I'm not quite sure when it will end though.
2. Lina.review will have an alpha version for private testing
3. On 3rd Quarter of 2018 beta version will be released and there will be "MARKETING CAMPAIGNS". Users, experts, and merchants can register at this point.
4. There will be a mobile app on December 2018 and looks like they will continue to improve LINA.

Your thoughts on this guys.

Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:17:48 AM

There should be someone to answer our questions,because we believe that this project has potentials in the future.
If the moderator is active here it will more easier for us to find good answers.??  Roll Eyes
I agree with you, I also have tons of questions for this project and hoping I will see the dev answering my questions.  I need some clarifications  for my investment as well.
jlaw007

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:28:52 AM

So your project is all about reviews? Well I think it will benefits for both costumers and producers. Giving a rate of suggestion in a certain services or goods may contribute for the wellness of all.
Producers will benefit more by this project, the evaluation of the people may uses as a basis of the company to improve their goods and services. However, what if there are people that paid by the company to support their products or to make a beautiful reflection to their products?

The underlined is one of my concern about the project too.  We all know that reviews can be bought, or anyone can create a fake review towards an  items, may it be positive or negative comment.  Some company hire shills to boast their reviews while others hire them to put negative review to the competitors product.   I have been buying stuff online and this kind of strategy is rampant.  So the question is, how can you solve this kind of cheating?

Business mens/entrepreneurs will.always make a way for their company or for their product to be known and ine of their strategy os through reviews they are always making their own way for their products and services to be well known and famous and honestly it is one of the Strategies of the entrepreneurs nowadays but in lina review these reviews will be filtered in for the consumers yo have a honest type of reviews.

The underlined statement is one of the reason why the Lina Review was being developed, the purpose of the Lina project is to stop the unauthentic reviews of the people mostly the fake reviews, ao in order for this fraud to stop lina project can trace the person who was being paid by the companies through block chain. It has a different and also unique code and if thie said reviewee has been caught she or he will reserve a legal punishment

The problem based on the underlined and according to the wp:

Reviews of the experts play a decisive role. Expert reviews are usually written by reputable experts who have tried and tested products and services to find the best value for money. However, it is usually difficult for ordinary users to access these experts, while that should really be the main communication channel in the review industry.

So here in LiNA, the "experts" would be the "helpers". (If they are really experts, their services would probably be expensive, no?)
Also:

... the shortcoming of current rating systems is the ability to intervene in the review score of corporations and large companies.

Through LiNA, we are expecting transparency, we are expecting a change in the review industry as a whole, and that is through the implementation of blockchain. (They said intervene but they actually didn't yet enumerate sanctions in case the underlined happens, what should be done in case they found a case like that?)
chess888

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:57:16 AM

Has any of you tried the demo sites?

http://demo.lina.review/

http://demo2.lina.review/

Any ideas for improvement?

Based on the comments, "report a review" button would be nice.
Like bct and fb, there should be options like spam, or plagiarism.

For products, it would be nice if it's comprehensive or there is an overview, and very detailed details part instead. It's nice to input all the info about the product, but some users might want to just see the reviews, so, it might be better for an option to "view product details" and more on reviews part. For restaurants, I'd want the whole menu in it. Like, "how much should I exactly bring?" should be available. And about the prices, it should not just be stars but there should really be a price there. Should gather more ideas regarding the standards, too, it seems lacking.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:17:32 AM

WANTED: HELPER

I guess I don't really like that sound, it sounds like something else. If I'm an expert, I'd want to be labeled as an expert. If I'm no expert but I regularly use some thing and I believe I'm good at it, I'm a regular user.
chess888

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:00:34 PM

Review websites exist, most of them have specialties, most of them are "trusted". They fulfill a"need" that is why it has become an industry. The industry have been made, it grew, along with it's growth the problems, and it seems that no one plans to solve them. This project was made to meet that need, to rise above the other review sites but it won't be successful unless they improve it to the best of their ability. They should improve the platform more. Get all the best parts of existing review sites and put them together. Develop it to be the best among them.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:37:35 PM

What is the overview of the Lina Platform anyway? can anyone specify it to me one by one, because this is something gives me a lot of question in my mind, which is also gave me a bit doubt about it. But if you can answer it well, I may able to participate to become one of the  users and investors of Lina. Thank you Wink
Lina platform is all about online review.
It focused in the review system due to the review fraud made in online and we knew that reviews are the basis of the customers when he wants to avail a product/services.
The power of review is like the advertisement but in our case today, review is not anymore a set of suggestions and comments to the service but it is all about promoting. Firms manipulated the online review and the manipulation  results to doubt of the customers. In conclusion, lina will launch a project using Lina Token based on ERC20 Token that will fight the review fraud.
The online problem needs to be end, Lina will lead the way to change in review system!
And what will Lina Token do to both the advertisers and the clients? Will Lina pay the reviewers with Lina token?

The lina project's purpose towards with their clients is to provide honest and authentic reviews of the different companies whether it is positive or begative reviews for the consumers to have a guide in decision making on what would be the company that ther will avail in terms of their sevices.
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:39:18 PM

What is the overview of the Lina Platform anyway? can anyone specify it to me one by one, because this is something gives me a lot of question in my mind, which is also gave me a bit doubt about it. But if you can answer it well, I may able to participate to become one of the  users and investors of Lina. Thank you Wink
It focused in the review system due to the review fraud made in online and we knew that reviews are the basis of the customers when he wants to avail a product/services.
The power of review is like the advertisement but in our case today, review is not anymore a set of suggestions and comments to the service but it is all about promoting. Firms manipulated the online review and the manipulation  results to doubt of the customers. In conclusion, lina will launch a project using Lina Token based on ERC20 Token that will fight the review fraud.
The online problem needs to be end, Lina will lead the way to change in review system!
And what will Lina Token do to both the advertisers and the clients? Will Lina pay the reviewers with Lina token?

In terms of the advertisers, the lina review will also become a moderators in giving reviews or feedbacks as regards to their product. Advertisements will become transparent enough for both comsumers and entrepreneurs. The reviews that will be given is based on the feedback of the consumers in purchasing a certain commodities.
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:12:01 PM

How far will LINA.REVIEW go on this business? their platform selection is really awesome!
Once this project spread out through all business and not just here in the crypto community, these company will be a huge asset for every business.
We can see LINA.REVIEW way back when Facebook was starting and look how big is Facebook now.
LINA.REVIEW just need to establish a great LINA.TRUST to market. And their Helpers should be the best at all times.
They are the first Trust review platform based in blockchain. And to what difference blockchain would make to Lina i dont really understand. Why blockchain? Can they just be a platform without being based in blockchain?

Sir based on my own understanding the lina review project is being dependent to the block chain because we all know the unique characteristic of the block chain itself.
It is a series of codes that is veru difficult to hack by other people and can easily be traced by the authorized person only so if the review of a certain individual is fake the lina project can trace it based on the code that is being pass.
jlaw007

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:34:17 PM

The lina project's purpose towards with their clients is to provide honest and authentic reviews of the different companies whether it is positive or begative reviews for the consumers to have a guide in decision making on what would be the company that ther will avail in terms of their sevices.

The platform itself is where lina review will stand, where it will work. It will be the thing running from behind. There is a lot of thing that would go on from behind the website other than just the review part. It's what connects the users and helpers to the merchants and advertisers, as well as the dev/system builders together. It would run thru blockchain, smart contracts, lina and other tokens and the eth and lina network.
Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:57:10 PM

This is amazing,i couldnt disagree how these paid sites are polluting the people's mind,a decentralized review

I knew many or some of the community believed that crypto N kafe will succeed. But it doesn't mean it will be happen, of course this will only be happen if after ico and all the plan or goals will be done. Though according to their whitepaper it has a good plan for the future.
Hey dude! I think you lost your way to the ICO  Cheesy Grin. This is Lina Review Platform and for your information every Whitepaper has a good plan for the future but most of them come out only as drawings. I hope Lina is not.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:04:21 PM

Based on my understanding users here are the people who literally used the product or services being advertised in the platform. So if indeed i am right user’s reviews are more reliable than helpers though, helpers are hired and official review makers, still nothing beats the sincere review of an experienced and genuine  users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: