Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:06:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23628 times)
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:58:21 PM

This would be a great project,it seems that the idea is attainable,i wonder when this ICO would start.Great whitepaper means good potentials in the future,could someone answer all the questions here so we have some clear informations?
I'm keeping an eye on this project too. It can be beneficial in the reviews Industry or it can be a new way to have people trust in reviews on the net. They really have potential but the real question bro is IF THEY CAN ATTAIN THE said plan.
Well this is great,many of us are interested with this great project,it could benefit all of us especially the consumers because we will have a un-biased product reviews,we could easily know a shit product to a good product .
The Idea of the project is too great that they will have all kinds of products and services that will be on their platform. They won't only focus on one specific area/products and services. So there will be movie reviews, Hospital, restaurant and everything that can be rate and review.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:59:05 PM

This would be a great project,it seems that the idea is attainable,i wonder when this ICO would start.Great whitepaper means good potentials in the future,could someone answer all the questions here so we have some clear informations?
I'm keeping an eye on this project too. It can be beneficial in the reviews Industry or it can be a new way to have people trust in reviews on the net. They really have potential but the real question bro is IF THEY CAN ATTAIN THE said plan.
Well this is great,many of us are interested with this great project,it could benefit all of us especially the consumers because we will have a un-biased product reviews,we could easily know a shit product to a good product .

There are different people on a single ICO and project.
Some of them are just looking for the coin value after ICO and some of the investors are really supporting the project.
We know that this LINA.REVIEW is being silent now and we don't hear any word from CM or developer.
we saw many glitches with the idea and we need to hear from them first before jumping on the investment.
lemme ask guys, which investor are you?
HappyDumper

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:05:06 PM

There are different people on a single ICO and project.
Some of them are just looking for the coin value after ICO and some of the investors are really supporting the project.
We know that this LINA.REVIEW is being silent now and we don't hear any word from CM or developer.
we saw many glitches with the idea and we need to hear from them first before jumping on the investment.
lemme ask guys, which investor are you?

Lina.Review just been up last January and its community is just starting up and taking a review about this ICO and asking things that this project can do or can't do. Maybe developers and people involved in the project are too busy in the meantime. Let's wait for their reply and ask them when they are active. I scan their bounty campaign thread a minute ago and didnt see a telegram that we can contact incase we have any inquiries about the project.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:18:03 PM

I wonder what will happen to this project,i have been reading a lot of comments here and most of the questions are still unanswered,do this project have some telegram community discussion group so i could join in.

nathanielpogi

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:22:23 PM

I wonder what will happen to this project,i have been reading a lot of comments here and most of the questions are still unanswered,do this project have some telegram community discussion group so i could join in.
I am looking for their Telegram channel too bro, But they don't have it in the current time maybe let's wait until they announce that they have. I roam in their bounty thread too just to see if they have a telegram but they don't have a link there.
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:35:13 PM

So they say that all of the reviews are being saved on the projects blockchain and can't be faked. How can we be so sure that the review there are 100% accurate and telling the truth ?
MetalBall

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:38:35 PM

What is their desired Soft cap/Hard cap for their ICO ? And what is the ICO price of its token ?

According to their White paper, the ICO will produce 300 million Lina tokens in its ICO phase and Another 600 million tokens will be produced in the consecutive years(in the course of ten years). I don't see what is their Hard cap or soft cap for their project. The ICO price they are targetting is 1 usd per token.
Do they have already announced when will this ICO be started? i am looking forward to this project as i have been here asking questions from the moderators.
They don't announce yet the ICO sale/Crowdsale yet. But based on their roadmap it will be between Q2 and Q3 of 2018 where they will generate tokens and release their alpha platform. Maybe we should ask some developer out there.

Oh I see so the developers aren't putting their ICO sale for the time being. Any way we can contact the developers? telegram, social media or through discord or chatting apps?
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:15:06 PM

What is their desired Soft cap/Hard cap for their ICO ? And what is the ICO price of its token ?

According to their White paper, the ICO will produce 300 million Lina tokens in its ICO phase and Another 600 million tokens will be produced in the consecutive years(in the course of ten years). I don't see what is their Hard cap or soft cap for their project. The ICO price they are targetting is 1 usd per token.
Do they have already announced when will this ICO be started? i am looking forward to this project as i have been here asking questions from the moderators.
They don't announce yet the ICO sale/Crowdsale yet. But based on their roadmap it will be between Q2 and Q3 of 2018 where they will generate tokens and release their alpha platform. Maybe we should ask some developer out there.

Oh I see so the developers aren't putting their ICO sale for the time being. Any way we can contact the developers? telegram, social media or through discord or chatting apps?
I too is interested to talk with the developers so that i can be more aware with my investments,i personally love to have good chat with the developers in telegram.

BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:21:53 PM

A real review helps a business by telling its clients what to expect in the product that they are selling. Unfortunately, some or even most of the reviews that you will find online are either bad reviews from people who got defective products/bad services or made up reviews from some third party agency hired by the company to make them look good. With LINA, it can help businesses, big and small, to have their products reviewed by true customers and reliable Helpers. This will be a great way for people who are interested to buy a product to get sound and pertinent information about the items that the company is selling.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:46:24 PM

There should be someone to answer our questions,because we believe that this project has potentials in the future.
If the moderator is active here it will more easier for us to find good answers.??  Roll Eyes

Well I guess we can just depend on their whitepaper. I hove that the moderator will also speak here. Do they have telegram?
Betternet

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:58:29 PM

How can be sure that these helpers wouldnt sell their good reviews to these products?Because if they can earn money from giving reviews im sure few of these people would take advantage the system's weakness?
I think in that case, if well monitored by lina.review those things will be eliminated. For sure they have measure to track all their helpers since they claim to be transparent and honest review site. Can’t wait this project to launch in the market because I too is very much interested in review sites. I hope for the moderator to answer all our inquires so that we can have clarification for our investment.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:19:50 PM

So your project is all about reviews? Well I think it will benefits for both costumers and producers. Giving a rate of suggestion in a certain services or goods may contribute for the wellness of all.
Producers will benefit more by this project, the evaluation of the people may uses as a basis of the company to improve their goods and services. However, what if there are people that paid by the company to support their products or to make a beautiful reflection to their products?

The underlined is one of my concern about the project too.  We all know that reviews can be bought, or anyone can create a fake review towards an  items, may it be positive or negative comment.  Some company hire shills to boast their reviews while others hire them to put negative review to the competitors product.   I have been buying stuff online and this kind of strategy is rampant.  So the question is, how can you solve this kind of cheating?

Business mens/entrepreneurs will.always make a way for their company or for their product to be known and ine of their strategy os through reviews they are always making their own way for their products and services to be well known and famous and honestly it is one of the Strategies of the entrepreneurs nowadays but in lina review these reviews will be filtered in for the consumers yo have a honest type of reviews.
The common issue in the online review is the system itself. How does the review will become fair? The lina will take the lead in eliminating review fraud. And as what you have said, I agree with your opinion. Filtering of reviews will help for the clients to buy easily and more reliable because they can now look for a better goods and services offered by a firm.
A lot of things may change by lina review. The project simply talks about reviews but it plays a vital role in choosing of the consumer wether in a good or service.

Lina review is the solution to lessen the review frauds. Fake reviews are very rampant these days and thanks to lina project
because this project will serves as an aid for the consumers who wants to only have original and authentic review of a certa8n product.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:05:50 PM

Hi guys, quoted from the Lina white paper
Lina.review Roadmap

2017-Q4
Research and project Development
Release of Lina Whitepaper

2018 January
Development of Lina Smart Contract and the launch of Lina Token.
First prototype of Lina.review will be released in the early  January 2018
33.33% of Lina token will be available for sale to the public in the Token Generation Event.

2018-Q2
Focus on development of Lina Core and Lina.review
Lina.review alpha version for Private Testing
Security Audit

2018-Q3
Lina.review first public Beta version release.
User, expert, merchant acquisition and marketing campaigns

2018-October
Infrastructure development
Fully functional and operational Lina.review Production 1.0 release

2018-November
The software development will be driven by the market needs and feedbacks
Documentation, example for developer usage

2018-December
Lina.review mobile app public release

Development of Lina Platform 2.0

Aside from some typographical errors on the white paper we have something to look forward to based on this road map.
1. The Token Generation Event should have started, I'm not quite sure when it will end though.
2. Lina.review will have an alpha version for private testing
3. On 3rd Quarter of 2018 beta version will be released and there will be "MARKETING CAMPAIGNS". Users, experts, and merchants can register at this point.
4. There will be a mobile app on December 2018 and looks like they will continue to improve LINA.

Your thoughts on this guys.

The underlined sentences should be happened in the month of January. Lina must release a crowdsale during the first month of Q1. But until now it seems like we never knows the update of the token sale.
The question is, when and where we will notice that they are conducting their ICO?

smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:06:40 AM

So they say that all of the reviews are being saved on the projects blockchain and can't be faked. How can we be so sure that the review there are 100% accurate and telling the truth ?

Not necessarily since the one making the reviews are users and helpers. We can expect helpers to be qualified reviewers themselves since they need to submit their credentials before being approved as helpers. As for 100% telling the truth, it is what we expect but it may not be that accurate as well. People have different preferences and orientation, for food as example; a dish may taste good for one consumer but may not necessarily true with a food critique. I think the criterion being set by Lina.review will make it more relevant to consumers who ultimately decides in buying the product based on reviews. Blockchain technology makes the source of the review traceable and transparent, this helps us eliminate possible manipulation of reviews if it is proven that a helper or group of helpers are sourced out or paid by a company who has a product being reviewed. This is of course subject to Lina.review's evaluation and evidence. We as users or helpers may contribute as well in pinpointing inaccurate reviews or biased reviews. I do hope that Lina will also give reward to those who can contribute to Lina's growth.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:14:13 AM

Hi guys, quoted from the Lina white paper
Lina.review Roadmap

2017-Q4
Research and project Development
Release of Lina Whitepaper

2018 January
Development of Lina Smart Contract and the launch of Lina Token.
First prototype of Lina.review will be released in the early  January 2018
33.33% of Lina token will be available for sale to the public in the Token Generation Event.

2018-Q2
Lina.review alpha version for Private Testing
Security Audit

2018-Q3
Lina.review first public Beta version release.
User, expert, merchant acquisition and marketing campaigns

2018-October
Infrastructure development
Fully functional and operational Lina.review Production 1.0 release

2018-November
The software development will be driven by the market needs and feedbacks
Documentation, example for developer usage

2018-December
Lina.review mobile app public release

Development of Lina Platform 2.0

Aside from some typographical errors on the white paper we have something to look forward to based on this road map.
1. The Token Generation Event should have started, I'm not quite sure when it will end though.
2. Lina.review will have an alpha version for private testing
3. On 3rd Quarter of 2018 beta version will be released and there will be "MARKETING CAMPAIGNS". Users, experts, and merchants can register at this point.
4. There will be a mobile app on December 2018 and looks like they will continue to improve LINA.

Your thoughts on this guys.

The underlined sentences should be happened in the month of January. Lina must release a crowdsale during the first month of Q1. But until now it seems like we never knows the update of the token sale.
The question is, when and where we will notice that they are conducting their ICO?

Yes, I am waiting for this also. I tried registering on the Link provided by linareview guy, I think I can purchase some Lina coin already but I'm not sure how. I hope they can have another event or campaign on the ICO or if this is it, the approach is indirect so people might be missing it out. I would recommend an ICO focused campaign that highlights the ICO date then the supporting details on LINA.Review.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 05:55:08 AM

What a great project,advertiser/merchants will be the main beneficiaries of this decentralized reviews,10% of advertising revenue will be put the whole system? so that the website will have something to pay those helpers so that these people wont need to sell their reviews to these brands or products.
Yeah you are right ,that should be the fees will go thru,to pay those people who are giving reviews to the products/services that these brands wants to get reviewed.So there will be no one that will sell their reviews? because they are already making money with just reviews.

Those experts should be examined very well so there will be no biased/paid reviews in the website.

Politicians and other government employee have high salary and pay roll, though they still corrupt the country they are serving, this can be apply with LINA.REVIEW!
Yes they have payment and budget for helpers, but what will happen if some company that want the best review for their business or product pay some helpers 2 years of their salary in just 1 review?
As far as I know, lina review will focus in the service of the firms and company, not in the government. And I think it is hard to integrate reviews in politics since we all know that the politicians don't have the plan to drop their position in just a matter of review.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:36:13 PM

How can be sure that these helpers wouldnt sell their good reviews to these products?Because if they can earn money from giving reviews im sure few of these people would take advantage the system's weakness?
The lina review cannot assure us that they can moderate all of their helpers. Moderate in terms that they know that their helpers are accountable to their own obligation. But the project will make a way to tract the helpers who will sell their reviews in the firms. I am sure that there is no possibility to eliminate fraud reviews but it can be decreased as time goes by.

bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:45:03 PM

Facebook: social media, YouTube: videos, IMDb: movie info, Lina: product reviews? As long as Lina gets promoted or gets nearly as much attention as any of the platforms mentioned before it, the world, in a way would become a better place for consumers and producers alike. From what I can see now, the internet doesn't have a product review site that covers every product available in the market. With Lina, we can finally choose which products to buy online and offline with 100% certainty, given the authenticity of each review is as mentioned on the video presentation entitles as "Introduction of Lina.review - a community-driven review platform".
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:04:23 PM

Does anyone know when this ICO will start? i really have good feeling about this project because to what i have learned with its whitepaper,this will benefits most of the consumers,also the product brands because the only truth will be given by these helpers/experts.
There will be a Token Generation Event which start on 15th January. Looks like this project full of development roadmap, they have such plan and different with the others, it's really cool.

The ICO of the lina project review started last January fifteen year twenty eighteen.
And its benefits is not onlu for the consumers itself but also to the companies because with the help of lina project the entrepreneurs will know their weaknesses and also strengths through authentic and honest reviews.
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:33:22 PM

How can we be sure that all of the reviews that will be on Lina's platform are legit? Cause I've seen some documentaries on the internet about some review on the other kind of platforms like in the restaurant they just fake their review just to be no. 1 restaurant on the United Kingdom and the restaurant is nonexistent. Watch this video on how they trick the review online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqPARIKHbN8
Any idea on how to counter this kind of trick or how this project can detect fake reviews?

I can say that the reviews taht is being given by the lina project is legit because this project was created to make sure that the reviews of the people are really true through the use of blockchain which ha unique codes that can be easily traced by the lina company, if there will be an occurence of review fraud.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: